(2009/12) December 2009 MTBs

GG, it was about 16 hrs. I went to gynae at 10am, went to delivery suite at 12pm and deliver only at 3.46am. It was traumatic for me too, cos i try very hard to push her without vacuum/forceps, she was facing upwards so i think gynae say in case skull fracture when use assisted labour so i only got to push and push till i peng san... So according to terence... eh my below was abused hohoho, tats why after 1 mth, got hole opening up again -.-/ As i research and research cos i dunno what i did or did not do. I breastfed her 7mths, i make puree, organic stuff, i kept her at home whenever she fall sick, still her immunity is very low. Thats why i research and ask around lah. I try my best within my means and ability. I hope she will be healthier when she grow up... sigh.. oh well.

Sarah.. Flame??
 


Morning Mummies/Daddies

TP Order:
ainsley - pink &amp; yellow, 80 - <font color="ff0000">PAID</font>
weiting - blue, 90 - <font color="ff0000">PAID</font>
lynn - blue &amp; yellow, size 90 - <font color="ff0000">PAID</font>
macjoe - blue n yellow, size 100 - genesis- blue, 90 - <font color="ff0000">PAID</font>
shokel- blue, 80 n yellow, 90 - <font color="ff0000">PAID</font>
GG - blue n yellow, 100
L_L - blue n yellow, 100 - <font color="ff0000">PAID</font>
Dreamz Always - yellow, 80 <font color="ff0000">to confirm payment</font>

gg... no problem.. just let me know
 
sarah... ya.. received and I replied le..

If you are near, can collect from me today onwards.. If not I am gg to the East side weekly to see my ah ma.. can also arrange to meet and pass to you..
 
Sarah np it's ok
kao_smile.gif
not mountain turtle la.

Sandy n GG, then the watery poo will last for how many days when teething cos he cry v v loud when i wipe his backside. See liao heart pain somemore quite red then i apply desitin cream ard the area.
 
HI,

sorry to interrupt..

i am from april thread mum..i have the following items to let go..

1) Bellamy's brown rice pasta
2) Bellamy's rice cereal
3) Nestle cranberry cereal

All 3 for $16..

if keen please email me at [email protected] thanks.
 
Lynn.. depends.. but you need to monitor cos loose poo might be teething... but also can be diarrhoe..

If is painful when wipe.... then you might want to wash instead of wipe.. pat dry
 
Lynn, depends. My bb lasted for a few days. If poo many times watery better see doc.

I got bring him see doc becos poo many times and backside become very very red..be gentle when u wipe or wash. But hor when I ask doc whether teething will be like dat he says no. But many frens and old folks tell me yes. And i believe because a week later his tooth came out.
 
Sandy, ya lor my mum wash his butt instead of wipe.

My mum say he's as active as usual except for his loose seedly poo. Last night 3am plus he cried, I carried n pat him then apply teething gel on his lower gum n he fell back to sleep. But I dun see any teeth coming out leh.
 
GG we all are! so all jia you.

BTW my routine, anyone got any advise?

7am - 180ml fm
9am - sleep
10am - wake up &amp; shower
11am - porridge (sometimes too tired to eat)
12pm - 150ml fm
1pm - nap
3pm - 210ml fm (with small puree)
5pm - nap
6pm - wake up so fast!~!!!~
7pm - cereals with puree
9pm - 150 fm top up feed.

IS IT OK AR??
 
Lynn... will take a while for the tooth to sprout out..

ivy... hm.. think nap wise.. can reduce to twice a day le.. the 5pm de.. think no need ba.. then can her sleep earlier..
 
Thanks Sandy n GG for your advise. I will take note n see how. My mum also say shld be teething now cos last time i also like that. Just feel tat he's so ke lian.
 
Sandy, how to reduce nap har?

If i try to skip my ger's nap, she will be cranky during her next feed, dont want to finish her meal due to sleepiness.
 
ivy, nn's recent schedule

7am - wake up n milk
around 10am - nap (sometimes nap a short short while, sometimes an hr)
11am - milk
1pm - porridge
2-3pm - nap
4pm - milk
6.30pm - cereal
9pm - milk n sleep
 
ivy, thanks.. yeah i really very pei fu you.. i always feel so sad &amp; helpless when ryan is sick.. feel so heart pain..he cannot sleep well at night, sigh~~ doc also said his immunity very very low, so i really hope as he grows up he will be stronger &amp; healthy...
 
MTDT &amp; Carol, can I ask u all if the brightstarts activity for bb is it easy to assemble? i intend to start assemble mine.. but scared once i open up very difficult to do so.. need hubby's help one or can do ourselves?
 
Weiting : Its very easy to assemble. U havent open yours? My bb is getting tired / out growing it liao. Hope bb Ryan is getting better now.
 
sandy, ya lor, me same as moscato, if no nap she very cranky at feed. So her 5pm is short nap say 45mins. Sandy, kiwi is quite acidic i think.

ains, mine is close to ur except the evening got 1 short nap.

Weiting. I know how u feel. Sad helpless tired frustrated. I tell u something i have been trying to research ahhaha. My gf ask me to give yuyu vitamins C to boost immunity but pd say only 1 yr and abv then got vit c. So i went research on food that high in vit c. Kiwi acidic, peaches laxative, turnip, califlower brocolli, asparagus gassy. Mango, tropical food tends to have allergic reaction. So conclusion, safest with vit c food is - parsnip, persimmons &amp; plums! BTW persimmons going to be in seasons.
 
ivy.. but I think.. who.. mention is high in Vit C.. so I thought maybe I can eat,, then can pass on to bb.. then I remembered that some mummies here feed kiwi.. so I just bought.. but have not given... thinking of feeding over this weekend.. and I eat myself as well.. hehehe

actually.. 5pm.. think can skip ba.. then you let her sleep early?
 
sandy, kiwi is super high in vit c!!! so if u eat, breastfeed i think ok. But give baby directly, not too much ya, cos the acidity is high, depends on ur baby tummy. Enyu everything also sensitive one lah, esp her nose, morning sneeze, too cold sneeze, too hot sneeze, eh... sounds like me. Terence say my nose is temperature check!
 
Hi, long time never login. How are all the mummies here ?
Just wanted to check, how do you all make porridge ?
Have you tried the cerelac brand ?? how is it compared to organic ??
Which teething biscuits are you using ? Anyone tried cheerio's ??
 
i was still "happy" my boy bo gei while so many babies his age seem to be teething.. no then i know, for past 1month plus he wakes up in his afternoon nap screaming non stop may be due to his teethign! in less than 2 weeks, 2 teeth popped out! no more bo gei. i miss my bo gei baby.

anyone experienced this? baby will crawl towards mummy, rest the head on mummy's lap and suck thumb.. my boy started doing tt abt a week ago. very weird, try to guess his body language. it seems he is tired or wants milk that he does this.

when he did that, my hubb and i try stg on him., carried him away and put him to lie on daddy's lap. he crawled away and came towards me to lay his head and suck thumb. we tried 3 times. 3 times he came back to me. so funny
 
ainsley can eat, but must steam 1st.

skinney, my pd say teething start later is better, cos will drop off earlier, adult teeth comes earlier. Then powerful chewing liao haha.
 
sandy, the kimonos ar?

Today is not good day man, all my girl's sleep is super cranky one. Just now 6pm, she is very tired, cranky, cry for 1 hr... then sleep. I dunno whether she is teething her top front teeth or she is just reach the age of "i can sit, i dun wanna lie down" attitude. Carry also cry, i so angry, i shouted at her. See i cannot be sahm, im so impatience... im a lousy mom. Pek chek.
 
ivy.. hm.. don't always say you are a lousy mum ya...

I am sure all mummies here went thru certain period of hard time.. here and there de..

These are all passing stage for all of us.. and bb too..

Being a 1st time mum esp.. is never easy.. since everything is so new... we also need to juggle our time with our work, our family.. etc etc..

I am sure you are doing a GREAT job..
happy.gif


Once you feel that you are losing control.. just let Terence take over..
happy.gif
and calm yourself down..

No worries..

YOU AND EVERYONE ARE GREAT MUM..
 
sandy, im ok, just now very pek chek so "Fa Xie" a bit. need to talk out somewhere, cos terence reservist, no one take over recently haha.
 
skinnybeanie - ur bb so cute lo... tink bb loves u a lot.. mi oso hope my bb will do that.. but seems like no le.. sigh..

ivy- ya.. no one is lousy mum... carrying bb for abt ten mths oredi make us beli wei da lor...
ha.. i tink bb now dun like to lie down lo.. they rather sit or try to walk..
chubby dunno how to crawl forward... onli turn 360 degree... funnie!!
 
gg... payment received.. pls advise mailing address..

ivy.. great.. no problem.. let off yor steam... here whenever you feel you are losing control.. we are all here..
happy.gif


*sigh*.. there are many many BP doing.. bobian.. la..
 

Hi mummies... I fed beng wif yogurt... Wish me luck!!!

Ivy- I understand the fasturant ... Steam off here better than keep inside u for long rite? Dun worry u r nt a lousy mama... In fact I feel u r very gd even though u nt a sahm

Skinny- this feeling very shiok hor? My beng aso will lie on my body whenever he wakeup... But think he aso do dat to daddy... Sian... Hahaha

Lamb- sorry I was busy I never go fax the form.. Do u think Tmr call them they haf slot?

Sandy- sorry didn't revert back coz hp died yesterday then reach hm busy wif beng.. Later I goto surf ur web again I SMS u

Miumiu- is dat ur ger on sandy " fen si" ? So cute....
 

Back
Top