(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

hi mummies,
me dropping hair like crazy!
any shampoo/hair loss treatment to recommend?
my colleague say try jf larzartique, but i cannot find le..
how abt this jap brand in the bp section? anyone tried?

n thinking of bringing baby to genting this june and maybe another long holiday in dec..
but scared he not used to it..
anyone brought baby on holiday already?

sporty - haha i kept on complainin they didnt send me the voucher till they gave me whahaha :p
so in end i also sorta have the voucher for a short while whahhaa ..

min - im seeing this doctor from dermatalogist associate at gleneagles .. my gynae recommendation ..

hmz for bathin my boy nw uses baby california so far sooo gd .. but my pocket nt sooo gd nia whahaha ... but sometimes my hb will let him use pureen cause im using pureen now (only 5 bucks) for myself ..

Hi Fellow SMH Mommies
happy.gif

you may wish to visit www.mybabypals.blogspot.com to browse at some neccessities for your precious little ones!

Thank you & Have a wonderful Weekend ahead!
happy.gif

morning all
nice weather to zz
must quickly finish pumping and go back to koonz! haha

min, my hair also kept dropping but its part and parcel after birth lor and i'm not using any hair pdts or seeing any docs yet...if u are bringing bb for hols, juz bring along his fave blanket/pillow and also see a pd to get some common med before u go lor...bb shd be ok one la...

ayukie, i think they buay tahan ur whining so in the end they quickly go get a voucher to pacify u :p wah, our gynae so nice ah, recommend u to see dermalogist! hehhe

sporty - ya nice weather to zz .. me also nw pumping .. i told him i went c gp but gp ask me go back find him then he rec this doct to me lor luckily the consultation wasnt too overly ex so far i saw the price of their consultation range i almost fainted ..

min
i think we cant stop our hair fall coz is the hormonal things..after birth la~~
But we can try to promote new hair growth
Share with u..
my hair stylist recom me to use aloe vera plant to rub , was told it promote hair growth..i tot y not give it a try cos i have aloe vera plant at home.. after used it for about 10weeks
happy.gif
today i notice..many new hair grow..hooray! it works on me leh~~

hi

Anyone using the fibrelux mattress (or otherwise known as the coconut husk/fibre mattress)?

Do you see any depression in the area where baby sleeps? Is that normal? thanks.

Haven't seen such profitable plans? Check mine![URL

x,
rachelle said her baby took 1st dose rotarix, then unable to take 2nd dose. 1st dose can provide 80% protection. better than nothing. Unless govt lift the ban b4 ur baby turned 6 mths, else there's nothing u can do.

Noticed that its getting more and more difficult to bring up a burp for my girl. Is it that we no longer need to burp them liao since they are going to be 5 months soon.

bidosoh: thats weird leh... my girl actually will burp on her own sometimes. And if i try to burp her, she will burp faster than she used to.

but of coz if she doesnt burp in the end, she will fart it out :p

ayukie, how much is the consultation fees?

bidosoh, i dun really burp my gal nowadays cuz when i sitted her upright, she will burp by herself...

swanston, i trfed the monies to u liao... txn ref: 2805371475

Min: I brought my girl for her first holiday to Malaysia when she was 3 months old. It was just a short weekend trip (3D2N). Good fun, but you have to be VERY prepared
happy.gif
I even lugged my pump there and tried to stash milk.

I will be bringing her to HKG/Macau for a week long trip this coming THURS. Her first time on a plane, i wonder how that wld be like. Haha. Update you more when i return
happy.gif

sporty - my consuktation he charges me 90 bucks but i read the sign says consultation from 90-250 bucks lor excluding med .. i nt sure cause if its dr ang referral anot .. anyway they quite nice slot me into their bz schedules ..

morning!
me finally can be on one day leave today, thks to my boss's blessing...haha

ayukie, so after u seen the dermalogist, got improvemnet or not?

morning mummies...
these few days had not been having enuff sleep.. coz bb keep flipping in the night, have to 'flip' her back to correct position if not her face will be down on the mattress...
eh any advise on how not to let bb flip in the night?

Morning all mummies! Today is exam day #1.. Dead meat....

Enjoy ur leave today sporty!

Mm6j: tmr ur turn to b on leave le and meet us so dun worry, ur day will def fly pass very fast today..
happy.gif

starzz: get a sleep positioner.. Works for my girl..

ladies, I'm quite psych about bringing Amanda to meet you guys for lunch tomorrow!!

Am thinking whether to bring the stroller or a sling. is the way from city hall MRT station to marina square stoller-friendly? I dare not take the stroller up the escalators myself...have no strength also.

Adeline Yen, share ur experience on board with baby leh... i am bring Lucas to AUS coming May... abit worry.... cos weather there cold and i dun noe if he will be ok on plane and if AUS allow me to bring in baby milk and water (wonder if I shld bring singapore water for baby... sounds abit Kiasu but i am worried if the water in AUS is ok for baby)

Starzz: thanks! I just pray for a pass can le.. No time to study at all.. Anw, ya.. It works.. Just tt ur girl may not like it the 1st few days..

<font color="119911">anise, ayukie, sporty, starrz</font>, got ur transfers. thanks.

<font color="119911">celine</font>, noted.

date: 11th april 2010 (sunday)
venue: hillington green condo fn room (hillview ave, near bt batok/rail mall)
time: lunch (11.30am to 2.30pm)
cost: S$18/pax

pls transfer payment to POSB Savings 037-68465-1. indicate your nick ya!

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>pax</TD><TD>status</TD><TD>payment </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>swanston </TD><TD>2AA + bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD>received </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>sporty </TD><TD>2AA + 1 tod + bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD>received </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>MM6J </TD><TD>2AA + bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD>received </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>tanly </TD><TD>2AA + bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD>on the way </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Piggy </TD><TD>2AA + bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Raerae </TD><TD>2AA + bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Chris </TD><TD>1AA + bb</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>devlina </TD><TD>2AA + bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>saintbaby </TD><TD>1AA + bb</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>wendy lim </TD><TD>2AA + bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>kiv</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>sponge </TD><TD>2AA + 1 tod + bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD>received </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>ayukie </TD><TD>2AA + bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD>received </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>dingdong </TD><TD>2AA + bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>zen </TD><TD>1AA + 1 tod + bb</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD>received </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>ariesgal </TD><TD>2AA + 1 tod + bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Shihui </TD><TD>2AA + 1 tod + bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>mitsy </TD><TD>?AA + bb</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>anise </TD><TD>2AA + bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD>received </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Pei Pei </TD><TD>2AA + bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD>received </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Agata </TD><TD>2AA + bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Starrz </TD><TD>2AA + bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD>received </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Blessedcyn </TD><TD>2AA + bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>kiv</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Sharon Lee </TD><TD>2AA + bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Jazz </TD><TD>2AA + bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>confirmed</TD><TD>received </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>fieda </TD><TD>2AA + bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>kiv</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>45</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Hihi morning ladies

For those going for the gathering this Sunday(yes it's THIS sun),pls kindly make the transfers ASAP as it's very difficult for swanston to order buffet and other misc stuffs to get the gathering going without the funds and confirmed no of pax..

Momo_mummy
i brought my #1 to Bangkok when she's 10mths old..I lugged 4 big(1.5L) bottles of distilled water and my own electric kettle there just for preparing milk/cereal and for "sterilizing" the bottles, etc..I also get extra medication like for diarrhoea,cough,flu,fever..which are more likely to kena overseas..not to mention the flu jab as well..i think I'm a paranoid mum..I even lug the portable yao lan as well to let her sleep in a "familiar" environment..

Zentan, wah... airline allow u to bring 4 big(1.5L) bottles of distilled water?? Then the flu jab is for baby? went to PD to take? Got portable yao lan meh? how to fix the yao lan? i tot must hv the metal frame one.. and that metal frame very big how to bring overseas?

Momo_mummy
check in mah..check-in can..and becos u have a baby with u,u are allowed to bring bottled drinks,thermal flask,milk
bottles etc into the aircraft..but only for the person whom ur baby's name is attached to.
U know the yao lan which is half-framed kind..with one long metal to hold the cradle with a slight curve on top..that one can easily dismantle and bring..cos my gal previously is totally reliant on the yao lan..no yao lan buay koon.
The flu jab can just go to any GP or PD.

Zentan: wah.... not easy hor got many many things to bring... think 3/4 of the luggage will be baby stuff....
by then lucas 5mths plus... hopefully he wont grow teeth at the time.. if not troublesome.

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">updates</font></font>

nestle just called and say they can send some one down for a talk on weaning after all with demo on cereal. <font size="+1">pls take note of the min 25 confirmed mummies condition.</font>

please email me ([email protected]) your nick, name and email address as per requested by nestle. thanks.

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">also</font></font>

pls make your payment by tonight 2359hr so that i can order the buffet tmr.

hi all :D so happy that more mummies are emailing me to post their preloved items :D

thanksss!!! Hope u all can sell of the loots asap ^^

Hi everyone, are there any stay at home mum who are alone looking after their baby here? I'm alone at home without any help looking after my first boy.

Hi mummies, I'm back to work today after 18 weeks away from office.

So tired! My gal woke up at 4am to party just now! Pengz....

Hi Swanston,

Just started reading the pages and realise there is a gathering on sunday, can still join in? *still i gotta ask hubby if he is keen in going.

<font color="119911">bpmama</font>, still can. transfer me $18/pax by 2359hr today and email/pm me ur nick, name and email address.

bpmama: i was alone taking care of my baby before april. Though grandma-in-law was around but she is too old to help me with anything. Now that I have a new helper... i let her tried taking care of baby for a few days but i feel that maybe its not her own baby so she is not very passionate or enjoying taking care of baby. But she is a good housekeeper.. Efficient, fast learner and good quality job. So i decided to let her focus on hsework and just assist me with baby when i m not home or not free.

bpmama how are u feeling now? Everything ok?

Hi Jolene, good to know you have a good help! I'm tempted to get a maid cos I want my home to be super duper clean, esp since I have a dog that sheds fur and drip saliva everywhere! I tried vacuuming and mopping my house twice a day and I nearly died of exhaustion on the 3rd day! hahahahah...so useless....mental note to self: get a smaller house when we move next time!

But what's stopping me in getting help is that I'm not used to having a stranger living in my house. And I've heard too many horror stories on problematic maids....sigh...good help are not easy to come by.

<font color="119911">chris</font>, hee. ok.

<font color="119911">bpmama</font>, almost. i will need ur name and email to send to them to confirm the event.

hi jolene, nice to know you. I'm trying my very best everyday. We are not used to having a stranger at home thus wont be engaging any helper. As and when baby is sleeping, i'll be doing housework or have some 'me' time. Life has changed a lot since being a mummy, much more busier and attention all focused on my boy. Now he is 4mths, thinking about it actually i've come quite a long way... since confinement lady left. Gotta manage my thoughts well to prevent falling into depression again.

Hi Ashley, same as me! I'm clean freak! I wan my house to be super duper clean too. Imagine me cleaning up the bathroom after every shower! Now cannot manage too much if not sure die of exhaustion. Muz close one eye on some dirt plus hair falling all over the place now. Hahaha...

Hi Swanston, my hubby says oki we are going to the buffet on Sunday! *so happy can meet more mummies!

Back