(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Thanks Mummies
happy.gif

i smell lucas clothes and I cry until i fall asleep just now
sad.gif
Now just woke up, getting ready to meet u mummies...

Karen, nanny dun allow me to stay at her place for 1-2hours.. she say she not used to it...
sad.gif
anyway i guess got to just let go lah... if not i will be more "bu se de" when i really need to go work...

Sporty, NO ley... just now i pump and cry then not much milk come.... think i too sad liao... then bo milk....

Kimifin, ya my boss wants me back to work earlier.. so if nanny is doing good i will go back work earlier.

HAIZ, I super MISS my Lucas....

momo_mummy, you didn't monitor how she bath and feed your bb ah? u got to leh... u just stay for 1 hour only ma... is not like monitor her leh... cause you monitor liao, u more fang xi then can se de ma.

if that's the case, you go fetch lucas early, then when you go, try to hear got crying or not. Hehe... i do that for the 1st few days, cause if bb crying from outside can hear, haha... a bit paranoid, for my case ok lor :D

If bb cry hor, maybe you can use that as excuse to says want to stay a while when you send over.

On Pigeon milk bags(anyone can answer?):

1)I put in 180ml instead of 160ml, is it ok?
2)Is the ziploc safe, mean will leak? I follow the instructions to remove the excess air then zip, and fold down in layers, and paste the sticker.
As I put in the freezer, I dun dare to lay down the bag, cos worry the sticker give way or the bag leaks. I use some other bottles to hold it upright.

The thing with the pigeon bag is when you pour out, you will have to tear the bottom. So it will be difficult to store back the excess if don't finish all the milk since once tear cannot close back already / can use clips? Or do you pour from the ziploc side? I think so far there is no leakage for mine and ok to store more than the max stated.

Juz that I find very difficult to use milkbags coz the pouring out part will always touch parts which is not sterilised / exposed areas. So far, my bb drink no problem la but very troublesome when I have to rinse the bag before each pouring..anyone has any good ideas on this?

oh...but when you know like the bb need it? or like any prob also can try out? n how old ur bb start? coz i heard like quite dangerous for bb do...my bb also got those symptoms u list. but as u said seems like most bbs have these prob...so juz wondering abt it.anyway, juz tot it is quite interesting since hardly hear of such therapy locally.

babyqwert,

rinse the bag? I tot it is sterile?

so u also zip it n lay flat, no spills?

I only heartache if milk leaks, hha
think as it zip, I "upside down the bag to see if the zip is secured.

yes, maybe pour from ziplog side can use the amount i want.
thx!

kimifin, i mean rinse the outside of the bag before pour heh.. and I put the bag upright on permanently sealed side. never lay flat..so mayb dats y no leak yet? so far i always tear n pour coz the sticker like very sticky i scared the bag tear if remove too many times.

babyqwert,

Ha, ok. rinse, cos when you pour, some flow out to the outside..

I intend to use the zip side to pour out wat I wan, n zip back, shd b ok right> n use in 24 hrs...

Yes, then I will store it upright, n thaw it upright, so to reduce possiblity of leaks.

now i use lansinoh coz much cheaper. tis only has ziploc at the top. but again, there is some exposed surface which the milk will flow over when pour out..so have to rinse those parts before pour? or juz hack care n pour? after bb drink i always hope he no stomacache ha...

babyqwert, may answer your question:pRODUCT DESCRIPTION

"You Have A Baby" breastmilk storage bags are ideal for breast milk storage in refrigerator or freezer.

To seal bags, you may use rubber bands, wire tie or plastic sealing clips.

More features:

Pre-sterilized for convenience and cleanliness.
Contain ounce/ml markings for accurate measuring
Contain space to mark the date and time you prepared the breast milk.
100 pieces (8oz) per box

To store your breast milk, pour expressed breastmilk into the storage bags , then, secure it with clips, twist-ties, cable ties or rubber bands before storing the milk in the refrigerator or freezer.

Feeding Instructions:

If stored in a freezer: Thaw the frozen milk first. Once thawed, carefully pour milk out of the storage bag into a feeding bottle for warming up. DO NOT microwave, boil or warm up the storage bags.
If stored in a refrigerator: Carefully pour milk out from the storage bag into a feeding bottle for warming up. DO NOT microwave, boil or warm up the storage bags.
Discard the storage bag after single use.

http://www.enjoybreastfeed.com/product_info.php?products_id=114

U r worried the "earlier" milk stains the opening and when pouring the rest of the milk, will touch?
i thk is ok, just a bit, and we need to use the milk in 24hrs, n most likely, bb need milk, so at most use 2 times...

thk we pour n put back in fridge, fold back the zip portion, as long as not exposed to other food in fridge, shd b ok lah...

wow thx kimifin! i scared like got unseen germs coz hand will touch when pour in etc..n ya thse exposure in fridge...mayb i tink too much.ha

Hi to all the mummies,

My son is born on 22nd Nov. I have been a silent reader for some time liao but too shy to post anything....
happy.gif

Hope I am not too late to join u all.

Some time ago, I read someone mentioned about getting carpentry work for a cot becos of the screwup at bb hypersto#$%^& ( not mentioning the place).

Can I check with the mummy who has the contact of the carpenter who did a beautiful job with the cot?

Thanks in advance.

BTW, enjoy the lunch outing today, ladies.

<font color="119911">1st time mummy, carinez, dreams, piggym, rue, saintbaby, sinkor, tanly, zen</font>, got it. thanks dearies.

<font color="119911">piggy</font>, i dun have ocbc account worr.

<font color="119911">sporty</font>, wah! ur hb very steady. u so slim. think only time when my waist was 24" was when i was a kid. lol.

<font color="119911">rachelle</font>, *hugs*. some pple just dun understand. my mil even tell me breastfeeding is no good. *faint* she last time no milk cannot feed now she anyhow talk things. even my sil with no kids also know breastfeeding is very good and keep telling baby got money also cannot buy one, must finish all. lol.

<font color="119911">ariesgal</font>, so cute. must be very heart warming to have both kids close to u. nvm lah, ur #1 can help to increase ur ss by adding demand. hee.

<font color="119911">momo mummy</font>, can understand ur fustration. i used to use the medela electric mini too. found tat suction wasn't good and ss was really low. many feedback tat it is not a good pump too. after i changed pump my ss became much much better. jiayou!

<font color="119911">caffe latte</font>, u transfered using eddie eng ar?

hmm. my girl only drinks 500-700ml a day, 100ml per feed. oh well. as long as she is growing well.

pls transfer to posb savings 037-68465-1.

$225.40/27 = $8.35 per pax

update:
blessedcyn
chris
devlina
esther
jane
piggy
shirlin
superwalker

Momo mummy &amp; Karen, my gal is alo with nanny now. I also feel sad to part with her and I also worried that she will not get used to me anymore as I'll be leaving her with nanny from Monday till Friday and only bring her home for the weekend.

My gal very comfy with her nanny leh. She can smile and coo with her nanny.

Now just worried that she will not want me after with nanny.

Swanston &amp; sporty, I trf $ last week. Pls look out.

Had a great lunch today with the other mummies
happy.gif
now feeding bb at the baby room. I must say that the baby room here is very nice n roomy!

sorry gals, juz now went off earlier as meeting hb to buy toys for #1...hehhe...i will compute the amt due and hang pig's head soon...

superwalker, ya la...already think of NS liao lor! 7 yrs old wun hang out with frens la...maybe sec skool onwards ba...hehhe

kimifin, ur bb sitter will let the bb suckle her boobs? omg...sounds gross leh...

karen, ur bb sitter very pro lor...will follow ur instructions and write down the feeding time etc on ur templete..

momo mummy, dun worry too much la...isnt it great tha u can enjoy ur lunch and ice cream w/o ur bb juz now? hehhe

jane (littleprinces_mummy), welcome
happy.gif
we have another jane here...haha...tha mummy is momoko...maybe she will reply u
happy.gif

tanly, so ur gal started with nanny mon to fri now? good tha she's comfy now and u dun have to worry and can rest more lor...

Not yet for the night. I just leave her with her nanny for day time for the time being slowly then let my girl stay over the night.

I am now worried that if I didn't bring my gal home dayly and will loose the bonding bet my gal and I.

My gal recently not drinking milk leh. Not sure what happen. For sure it is not colic because her cry of rejecting milk is different from colic. Not sure is it she rejecting the new formula that I gave her.

Btw for those mum who are not breat feeding, is it norm to have mensus 2x per month? I thot I finish my mensus 2 weeks ago and then now come again. Not sure is it norm.

actually is not easy leaving your bb in the hands of others after being with bb daily for the past 2 mths.

I went for wedding dinner last nite while bb was at my mum's place. bb refused to sleep n did not drk a lot, till I come back.

Not to say at bb sitter place, no wonder momo_mummy got such emotions today.

I still got another bonding month with bb, maybe slowly put at bb sitter house n see how.

tanly, are u planning to visit ur gal daily next time? my #1 used to stay with my mum from mon to fri...but we visit him almost everday n he's closer to us than my parents...so dun worry la...

kimifin,when u going back to work?

janessss, we got 2 janes here now...lol

sporty,
early march

like wat Karen mention, it's good to be over at nanny's place for a few days to "rest your mind' how you see your bb is taken care of.

tanly, why you want to put your bb for overnight at bb sitter place? why not just the day time?

My bb these 2 days drink milk super slow... drink half way sleep then always sleep... bei tahan... dunno she ok or not. But my col says she sleep so much is growing... is that true?

hi all!
great catching up today! but didnt have a chance to get to know more of you at the other table.. was telling sporty next time should have chinese food with round table.. =D

after i left went to fetch my elder boy from preschool.. everytime i fetch him he's ok, but always when i leave him there he cries like nobody's business.. dunno when then he can happily wave goodbye

sporty,
let me know total sum to transfer you k? i had the grilled sambal fish and gold rush... i forgot to order root beer juz now.. later going for movie must have my gassy drink fix!

magical,
same same!! my boy oso.. when i leave him there, he cry until very jialet.... very very drama type.. :p but hor, when we go n fetch him, he will be so cheerful... wondering when he can walk in himself.... :p

shihui,
haha! i think these preschool teachers must be paid more! my son knocked his teachers' specs off on his third day of school while he was crying and struggling..i so pai seh when the teacher told me loh...=D

Sporty, Yeah did enjoy my food and ice cream lahz... but my mind is still thinking abt LUCAS badly... I went over after our meet to get lucas back and hug him like mad... miss his smell, his cry, his smelly mittens and his everything... haiz tomorrow dun noe i will cry again or not...

Karen, is hard la.. my nanny dun like me to stay... today i go pick up lucas still met a Siao man... took the same lift as him.. he press 10 and i press 3 and got another uncle press 12 then when reach level 3 i suppose to come out he rush out step on my foot and rub against me.. my immediate reaction was to scream and gave him a big SLAP.... then the 12floor uncle got a shock and the siao man back off and stand beside the uncle and i just left quickly... think nanny's block alot of SIAO MAN...
Came home told hubby and he say next time see the SIAO man tell him he beat him up. SCARY encounter...

mummies.. interested in buying homemade golden pillow pineapple tarts from melaka‭? i'm helping my mum's fren sell.. there's 7 flavours avail... =p

Hey ladies,

Wanna ask if yr babies cry out when aslp? like moan cries, notice mine been crying in his slp almost everyday (day or night) and it can last for up to 1min.

Shd i be worried? or is this normal?

Hello all mummies, I am a first time FTWM who delivered my baby girl naturally on 3rd November 2009.

I would like to ask all if your baby does encounter milk strike?My girl is only drinking 500-600ml EBM + FM whole day for the past one week. Today she drank even lesser than 500ml. She like drinking lesser than babies of same age. I am worried of her low intake.

She will be 11 weeks old tomorrow. I will be going back to work next week. However, my girl still cannot wean off latching my breasts. She rejected bottlefeeding suddenly.

Any mummies got solutions for me?

Thank you.

Hi Mummies, seem like you all enjoy your lunch today ya.

momo_mummy, next time see weird man better wait for the next lift or walk up the stair? Or if you are inside first and he walk in later, u press the "open door" button and come out first. think got many ah siao nowadays, esp at old estate.

sporty, which brand of carrier you bought? I wanna to get a carrier but don't kw which brand to buy. u got recommendation?

My gal is having running nose. She cry till she fall asleep while taking medicine,. very sad to see her like that, feel like crying
sad.gif

yo..anyone ard?

kimifin, early march...still got 1 mth plus...envy
happy.gif

master jane, yes...this name suits u
happy.gif
hahha

karen, i kno old pple say bb sleeps and eats = growing well...so what ur colleague said might be true...

magical, okies...will calculate the amt and hang pig's head!! wah, u good leh, still can go movie!!

shihui, ur boy was already attending CC, now change skool he cried too? i guessed maybe new environment ba...

momo mummy, ur encounter at the nanny's blk sounds scary!! better be careful when u go there...i think today what u wore was too sexy la...thas why tha siao man wanna come and rub against u...

babylele, my bb cries out sometimes...i guessed its becuz they are dreaming...

sharon lee, welcome
happy.gif
what bottle and teats are u using for ur bb? maybe can consider using nuk/pigeon teats thas shaped like a nipple...at least bb will take it better??

pinky, i have 2 carriers...infantino and ergo... now using infantino as my bb's neck not too strong yet... if u plan to get a carrier with greater mileage, try ergo, but it can be used when bb's neck strong enough... aiyo, hope ur gal's running nose get well soon!

re: milkbags .. i also use the lansinoh milk bags i will pour the desired amount out via the ziplock (side) and reseal the bag to store back into the fridge. I will wipe excess on the milkbags (after sealed) of course. so far i use two of them okay leh only i find them troublesome to transport them about cause i very scare i accidentally press on them and it breaks the bag .. as well as a waste because cant reuse .. so i will only store in them if i ran outta bottles ..

Payment details for today's lunch @ Swensens United Sq

I divided the main course amounts equally and the desserts amounts equally as well (for ease of calculation)...if you did not consume any dessert, you juz need to pay for the main course...
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>MAIN COURSE</TD><TD>DESSERT</TD><TD>GRAND TOTAL</TD><TD>STATUS </TD></TR><TR><TD>Magical</TD><TD> $10.27 </TD><TD> $8.45 </TD><TD> $18.72 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dingdong</TD><TD> $10.27 </TD><TD> $- </TD><TD> $10.27 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rue</TD><TD> $10.27 </TD><TD> $- </TD><TD> $10.27 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chen mama</TD><TD> $10.27 </TD><TD> $8.45 </TD><TD> $18.72 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sporty</TD><TD> $10.27 </TD><TD> $8.45 </TD><TD> $18.72 </TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>Superwalker</TD><TD> $10.27 </TD><TD> $8.45 </TD><TD> $18.72 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Momo Mummy</TD><TD> $10.27 </TD><TD> $8.45 </TD><TD> $18.72 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ariesgal</TD><TD> $10.27 </TD><TD> $4.23 </TD><TD> $14.50 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>momoko</TD><TD> $10.27 </TD><TD> $8.45 </TD><TD> $18.72 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane</TD><TD> $10.27 </TD><TD> $8.45 </TD><TD> $18.72 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mitsy</TD><TD> $10.27 </TD><TD> $- </TD><TD> $10.27 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agata</TD><TD> $10.27 </TD><TD> $4.23 </TD><TD> $14.50 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> $190.85 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Pls trf to POSB sav a/c 126-34558-5. thanks
happy.gif

Hi Sporty, thanks for welcoming me.

I been using NUK bottles and teats (medium sized) since she is born. There is no problem till recently she begun so attached to me.

My mum will be helping me to baby sit her when I am back to work.

Can I join you all for the next gathering you all organized? Sounds so fun to meet with all mummies..

sharon, sure...join us next time
happy.gif
maybe ur bb can sense tha mummy's going back work!! try to get a 3rd party, not urself to bottle feed bb lor...see whether it works...

magical, whats ur email on FB? i add u? then can invite u to the nov mummies group?

btw gals, i wanna update this table again as it can be a good reference when we talk abt our bbs as their dob are on it...so lemme kno ur bb's details so tha i can update it correctly! thanks
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>`</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Delivery Method</TD><TD>BB's Name</TD><TD>Height</TD><TD>Weight </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ayukie (ayukie)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>4/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec </TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.86kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>AW-BB (awbb)</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>8/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Gab</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Momoko (m0m0k0)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>16/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Abrielle</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.825kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caffe Latte (caffe_latte)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>18/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sponge (sponge)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>21/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl (lpt)</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>21/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Y Y Tan</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.345kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sinkor (sinkor)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>22/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Ji Hye</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.87kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jocelyn Han (rayofjoy)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>22/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.37kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>shannonbaby (babyshannon)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>23/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ASHM (ashm)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lim T C</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Isabella</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>3.410kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>catechins (catechins)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Julian</TD><TD>46 cm</TD><TD>3.17kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce (ijj)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Judith</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.39kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley (witch)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>27/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.995kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui (isishui)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o drugs</TD><TD>Pin Yi</TD><TD>49.5 cm</TD><TD>3.040kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane (jane10)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Jarrell</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.2kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariesgal_76 (ariesgal_76)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joanne Thong</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>zentan (zentan)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD>Prof HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ainston</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.32kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>swanston (swanston) </TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Xin Yi</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggym (piggym)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec with GA</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>2.8 kg+ </TD></TR><TR><TD>STmama (joan_yeo)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>30/Oct</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural (assisted)</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>2.855kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dap (novmtm)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>2/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Roel</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.685kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>melodie (mel10)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Klaire</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.01kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>FieDa (fieda)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ryker</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>3.665kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>1st time mummy (1sttimemummytobe)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>3.14kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teo Ru Yun (cloudyrynn)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jovan</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.505kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Verda Yeo (verda)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.505kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby (saintbaby)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec with GA</TD><TD>Kayla</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.12 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>myboyjovan (myboyjovan)</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>2.98kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>DevLina (catmon)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Edyran</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.395kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>sporty (sporty)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Mirelle</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.61kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>magical (magic_alz)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jerick</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.06kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>jazz (zina)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec </TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.67kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mitsy (mitsy)</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dingdong (skippieo)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>5/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Charissa</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.33kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>odiey (odiey)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>5/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Arielle</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.865kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rue (rue)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.22kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>tee stacey (staceyee)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Avrielle</TD><TD>47.5 cm</TD><TD>2.77kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>taurus033 (taurus033)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Wen Kai</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.93kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>chen ma ma (chenmama)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Valerie Tan</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.550kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agata (sakura25)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Tee Chee Seng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.7kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jocelyn Lee (jocelyn86)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gloria</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley Ho (shoric)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Caia</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.45kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Raerae (raeofsunshine)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>8/Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Raema Woo</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.1kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>reenie (reenie)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kaely</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vivian (lhuanyn)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Tee Chee Seng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>52 cm </TD><TD>3.6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>funne (funne)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nov Baby (novbaby)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.13kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>wendypoo (wendypoo)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective c sec w epi</TD><TD>Mint</TD><TD>54 cm</TD><TD>4.75kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen (lkaren76)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>10/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Steffie</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.88kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Esther Zhang (mousey_mummy)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o drugs</TD><TD>Shi Wen</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.36kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy (dondon0182)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Noel</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>4.075kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>jeelomeelo (jeelomeelo)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babylele (babylele)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Yang Le</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.94kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolene (jolene428)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Jamie</TD><TD>44 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueginger (bluegin)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>12/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yeo KC</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.4kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Walky (walky)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>12/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.46kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alicia_Koh (alicia_koh)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>12/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>superwalker (mamapig)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>13/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>C Sec with GA</TD><TD>Timothy</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>3.6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starrz (starrz)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>13/Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.58kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling (linglicious)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>13/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Kayler</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.01kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreams0409 (dreams0409)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>14/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.174kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley (shirley_htt)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>14/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.2kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Saphira (saphira)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>15/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Choong</TD><TD>Pantai Bangsar</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o drugs</TD><TD></TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>kimifin (kimifin)</TD><TD>Mid Nov</TD><TD>16/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ayden</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.615kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>momo_Mummy (momo_mummy)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>17/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tee Beng Lim</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.88kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anise Tan (anise)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>18/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Priscilla</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.93kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklesmurf (twinklesmurf)</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>18/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Leona</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.51kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee Hui Lin (hl_lee)</TD><TD>Dec</TD><TD>18/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Roy Ng</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B (Twins)</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD></TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.3kg/2.53kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>tanly (tanly)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>20/Nov</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Sharmayne</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.115kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>bearycue (bearycue)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>20/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Gabbie</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.12kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jing Hui (zombiemum)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>21/Nov</TD><TD>subsidized</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Geona</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.005kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirlin (shirlin_h)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>22/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Leann</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>3.04kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>ardenz (ardenz)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>27/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>57 cm</TD><TD>3.62kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>gtea (gtea)</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>RC's Momma (mrspiggy)</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BB_2 (bb_2)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle Star (twinklestar4)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Valerie Lee (java_mummy)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>KLew (mng_kl)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>popie (popie)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mic Tan (mattina)</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>AL (oceanluv)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jeanette (jeanettethequeen)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>veryfatmum (veryfatmum)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lemon (lemon1000)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tracey Lim</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dosb (dosb)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lampchopz (lampchopz)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wendy lim (limwendy)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lukas</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ivy tan (vivikool)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shauna Low (jellybeanie07)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nagsterak (nagsterak)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>periwinkle (bridetobe2005)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pok beng fang (skynfang)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shill (shill09)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>amylim (amylim)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lemon Tee (lemontee)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mum2604 (mum2604)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Han HC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>poney (poney)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherine Chua (piyo21)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wenx543 (wenx543)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>casand (casand)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fatmamalove (fatmamalove)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jas (thunderbunny)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyce (cmyk)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sleng (sleng)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol Ong Poh Hoon (carolorac)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chu (sourduck)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunny (09mumtobe)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline (angeline12)</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winnie The Pooh (icybluegal08)</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ching (zeusching)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Han How Chan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine (yoggie)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rach (apr05mummy)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LilyBliss (lilybliss)</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eunice Lim (elcy_05)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geraldine Cheong (gera0504)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little Mouse (little_mouse)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachelle Ling (rachelleling)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>--jomum-- (jomum)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>min (moonlightmist)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ohstrawberry (ohstrawberry)</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tachin (tachin)</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haitong (haitong)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>skinneybeenie (skinneybeenie)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluerain2410 (bluerain2410) </TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>leticia's mummy (leticia)</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chantal goh (marvistal)</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xmasbaby09 (xmasbaby09)</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>--- (cljl)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elise (cheezpastie)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jellybeanie (jellybeanie)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joy09 (joy09)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>subsidized</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>judy (mifmif)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lucky3 (lucky3)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>surelylook (surelylook09)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>WT (lourve)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hee hee hi juz dropped by to say hi!!!

Milkbags: used pigeon, lanisoh and the first yrs so far.. think the latter 2 are better coz can stand on their own N also haf double zip lock so better safety to prevent leaks. i ever kena leak from pigeon before le.. So really must zip den fold den put sticker..I dun like the pigeon one coz when u tear the bottom, not only u cant store again, i find the "mouth" doesnt facilitate the pouring, my milk always kena wasted lor..

Welcome to all the new mummies Jane no 2 &amp; Sharon!

Hi,

seems like you all have fun! Hope i can join you all for gathering next round w my baby! Actually wanted to join you all today..but United Sq abit inconvenient for me..Hopefully next round is more central..then I can bring bb out! Me still dun have much confidence in bringing bb out alone..coz i cant handle pram and bb alone and norm i sling her but my hb or mum will take all the barang barang for me..I still haven try bringing her out alone..hehe..but will have a chance to try on wed as i'm meeting my colleagues for a bday lunch..Hopefully got experience liao can join u all..

Btw..can update my bb details in the table?
BB Name: Anya
EDD: 7 Nov
DOB: 8 Nov
Delivery at TMC, Gynae is Dr Dolly Wee
Delivery Mtd: Natural w/o Epi
Weight: 2.778kg

Jane, looking for me?? The carpenter who did the drawers for my cot is a personal friend but he's very busy recently coz his wife giving birth soon. U need wat sorts of carpentry works done?

hi hi

long time didnt post. Can i check if anyone using the Infantino Sling rider or if its any good? anyone using peanut shell/hot slings and knows how to get baby in?

Also any reccomended car seats that can take baby from now till like 4 years or something? cos baby grow so fast, i dont know if its worth it to get those car seats that's up till for 9mths only?

sporty, if u updating the table, mine is emergency C-sect with epi

Back