(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

hi sporty,
oh yes. Thanks.
happy.gif

You have read abt my case b4? I tink I may have spoken to you b4. Hee Hee

hi sporty,

my #1 is 3yrs old, #2 is 16mths.

seems like this thread is moving very fast,been rather busy lately, therefore can only log in after everyone in the family is in their dreamland..

i'll join in the facebook asap!

morning all!
happy.gif

swanston, think u have to discuss with ur hb again on the childcare issue...ur own mum cant help?

momoko, good tha u staying positive despite what had happened
happy.gif
u wanna see a doc for ur throat?

piggym, i think we chatted before...cannot really rem...hehhe :p

rach, icic...pls join the FB soon
happy.gif

Morning ladies!

Am having a very bad cough and the whole of last night, I kept coughing...everywhere hurts...my throat, lungs and abdominal area. Wonder if my baby has been waken up by my constant coughing...

morning ladies...

just back to work today..
happy.gif
went to see gynea yesterday.. baby was very active.. could c baby kicking and flipping during the scan.. hehe.. gynea says baby is of a good size..
happy.gif
tml going to do OSCAR test..

Morning ladies,

I also stay in Jurong West but work in city hall May be can meet for lunch next time.

By the way, Robinsons having cardmember sales on 13 & 14 May. Dunno should start to buy bb stuff now a not.

morning mtbs:
I'm giving tuition at Hougang,sengkang,punggol.
I hang at my mom's place at serangoon north ave 4 most of the time.feel free to ask me out for kopi if u r nearby.

saintbaby, did u upload bb scan?

Yest went back to work and down with headache again, took panadol but seems like haven fully recover..
sad.gif

Yest nite also duno y b4 sleepin my breathing gt prob, everytime i breath my left side of my stomach gt those pullin pain, thn changed to right side.. dunno isit bb inside pulling mi..
sad.gif

Rue, try youtube? Or maybe Channel 8 will do a repeat telecast?

Her gowns are so beautiful! Makes me wish I can go through my wedding again...hehhe

ashley, u wanna see a doc for ur cough? not good to keep coughing...

saintbaby, so nice to see ur bb on alternate days...yesterday and tom! enjoy...:p

sherine, u work at city hall area too? cool...we can meet for lunch
happy.gif
dun buy bb's stuffs so early la...still early leh...

rue, i also missed tha show last nite and think my hb forgot to record for me...haiz

Sherine, in fact when u give birth tat time confirm gt pple buy gifts for u de, thn u cn request wat u wan ma.. hehe.. dun buy so early la, some more u havent know ur bb sex..

ya, dun buy tt early, take up space in house. However must get more or less ready after 2nd trimester

finally can take a breather...was so bz juz now! hehe :p now waiting for lunch...u ladies have any special cravings?

sherine, if u want can buy some now la...last time for my #1, we buy like one "big" item every mth...one mth buy cot, one mth buy car seat, etc...at least wun be so heartache when u recieve ur CC bills...but good to look out for bargains lor...esp Taka have bb fair, robinsons/JL sale, expo/suntec bb fairs, etc...which part at city hall are u near...i'm near marina sq
happy.gif

ashley, great to hear tha...so usually how do u settle ur lunch when u are at home nowadays?

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif
Breastpump comparison
breastpumps comparison.xls (21.5 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Hi gals,
yesterday you were all talking about the various types of breastpump. I manage to find a file I got off this forum in 2006, hope it can be of some help.

The Avent ISIS Single and Avent ISIS Duo is missing from this file. Perhaps you can research yourself on this 2 pumps which are pretty good too.

Sherine,
i think it depends how often you will pump. If just occasionally, manual will probably be more cost effective.
If you will be returning to work and plan to continue to total EBM, that means you will have to pump 2 - 6 times a day, then electric will save your arm from strain.

sherine, icic...we can meet at city hall then
happy.gif

mamapig, haha...i also like bee tai bak dry...very shiok!
happy.gif
i waiting for my lor mee now :p

mamapig, thn u should try golden shoe hawker, 3rd floor, sheng chen stall.. best leh!!!
happy.gif
I MISS IT SO MUCH! cos last time when i worked at raffles place i always dabao from them.. hehe..

U know hor, no matter where u eat, u cant find the same taste as theirs.. Bt too bad, they only sell during mornin and lunch time, after tat close stall liao.. I miss golden shoe food, gt alot very nice food there..
happy.gif

Mi hungry liao..
Btw, if u guys goin there during lunch time, avr queuing time is 20 to 30mins..

jocelyn, i am working at suntec. Sheng Chen good ah? emm.. must try next time! I used to work at raffles place.... i miss the nasi lemak at golden shoe and the bak chor mee at circular road behind boat quay and the chee cheong fun at Arcade!!!! drooling!!!

i usually walk to marina food court to have qiu lian ban mian and claypot rice
happy.gif

talk about food.. i spent the weekend at my mum's since my hubby is not in town. all i did for 2 days was EAT! My mum will feed me every 2 hours! She kept asking if i am hungry! hahhahhaa...... i think i at least put on 1 to 2 kgs in 2 days!! hahhahha

hihi...

sob sob... my workplace is so ulu tt the nearest civilisation is NTU...
sad.gif
but most of the time, we eat at our canteen (no fantastic food)... no time to travel out....
sad.gif

Sporty, for lunch I will eat out...either meet friends or meet my parents if they are not working that day. But if I feel really sick, will cook simple porridge or pasta.

Now you guys talk abt food, makes me have all sorts of cravings!

I'm gonna have subway sandwich later since I did not get to eat that yesterday :p

But also crave claypot rice, lor mee with lots of garlic, chilli and vinegar and mee tai mak dry too! Aiyoh! I miss working leh....at least easy access to all the yummy food.

Shihui, I live near NTU leh...where do you work? Tuas? Or Pioneer Sector?

Okie, anyone work near Tangjong Pagar and wanna lunch with me tmr? Heheheh....I have cravings for the aglio olio at New Harbour cafe! Also their bangers and mash!

I am such a pig!

Backie frm my checkup!! Bb is sleeping all the way this time, cross legged to make sure we cannot see the gender. No matter how my gynae shake bb juz continue sleeping soundly. Bb is like trying the best to stay mysterious. Wa piang ... is my womb that comfy?? Or was it my flu medicine succeed in making bb drowsy instead of me? My tummy was growling all morning, bb dun find it noisy one meh??

Bb's doing well, gynae says spine and brain looks well developed and tummy getting abit too "well developed", haha, my bb got fat fat tummy like the mummy now.

Strange ... gynae ask me if I ate durian but I did not. I got no ans to how bb got fat coz I have not been eating much, maybe all that I ate gone to bb coz I oni put on 300grams frm last visit.

As for the food in Golden Shoe ... I no craving for that coz everyday eat. Me still working at Raffles Place area so I'm kinda sick of the food here. Keke.

Sporty
I see doc liao but it seems to get worse rather than better, the mucus irritated me so much tis morning that I puke again.

Mamapig, i like the dim sum city at the arcade, esp fried peng kway, and fried shrimp(hagao).. chicken da bao also nice.. drooling liao.. hehe.. jst finished eating my mix vege rice.. sianz.. bt for the sake of bb nutrition bobian gt to eat..

i'll only be workin till next week thn no need to work liao, so happy
happy.gif
therefore mayb cn meet up u guys for lunch ya..
happy.gif

Momoko, so funny.. hahax.. Yest i took panadol dunno isit eaten by bb anot, cos the med nt effective for mi leh.. haha.. Wahz, ur gynae so gd, tell u so much details.. my gynae say "okay bb healthy..) thn no more liao. my consultation oly 10mins.. sobx..

Momoko, last time i worked raffles soo kee jewellery..

On mother's day just took durian chendol at Blue ginger, tanjong pagar.. the food ther quite nice, peranakan food.. good atmosphere also..

Ashley,
my workplace is at Lim Chu Kang... very very very ulu...... :p

wah.. nice leh... u got cravings.. me now hor, scare of garlic n spices most... used to love it...
sad.gif

ohh.. but i hav cravings for fruits.. juz now can't resist.. ate a slice of pineapple... :p felt so happy juz now coz i hav been curbing this craving for pineapple ever since i got preg... :p

Momoko, so sorry to hear about the history of your marriage. Let's hope he will change for the better. Your baby is so cute, must be a deep sleeper. Good leh.. next time born liao... can sleep soundly... mine hor, shake abit nia... he like pek chek turn here and there liao... Hee... How i wish i can post my videos and pictures on FB. But not yet.. 2 more weeks...

Strangely, i start to have the wanting to vomit feeling again! Argh!

fieda
Me too. Just started this week...mornings will start to wan to puke again. Just nw in toilet oso like that. Hmmm....~

Back