(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

Ewe: it is a natural herb lah.. :p.. if want to increase supply naturally.. then only way is to latch. pump alone dun do a good job leh..

Hi mommies, haven't been here for some time and this thread is moving super fast that I can't keep up.I have just delivered on 14 Oct at Mt A, C-sect with epi.

Need help desperately on breastfeeding. I can't seem to latch my baby. She gets very uncomfortable and cries most of the time during feeding. So far, only managed to latch on successfully twice at home. While at mt A, Sister Kang did come over but I find her very impatient and there's no follow up. When she's there, bb can latch. But when she left, bb fidgets and there it goes, i can't find the right position to latch.

Back home, CL hve been giving bb FM. My supply is low. Usually more in the morning, abt 40ml then subsequently only 20ml. V little. CL said i hv to keep trying cos i hv short nipples and milk flow too slow. How do i knw if milk has all been drained out during expressing? I hv to keep changing the single pump on both breasts every 10 min. Just when I thought Im done, milk leaks again and so I continue pumping. Is that correct? My right breasts is painful even thou I pump out the milk. What is "let down" and how does it feel like? Read some posts about Mdm Rakiah. Will breast massage help to increase milk supply? Can she really help with latching? Can I hv her contact pls?

So sorry for my many questions but I have been crying almost everyday. Feel very guilty towards bb as I think I m not giving her enough. Really at a loss and desperately need support. Many thanks!

CAndy: would u want to consider going oer to Parent Craft (thomson medical centre).. to get their opinion and teach u how to latch ur kid properly? they charge.. so they provide better svs.. might be..

supply =demand.. only when latch. can the brain produce more milk.. so ur case. is a 'status quo' coz of insufficient latching.. ur CL is very encouraging..

I would recommend u to get the Avent Breast Guards. it has a storage function.. for u to use in ur bra to collect ur leaking milk. u cannot go on pumping.. coz it will damage ur nipples..

let down is the inital flow of milk.. to some mothers. it is a ticklish sensation. pins and needles in other. wherelese for me last time. it was sharp shooting pains..

breast massage doesn't help increase the supply. it helps to relieve engorgement and blocked ducts.. which i believe u are experiencing in ur right breast. hence it is painful..

not sure if she can help with latching.. i suppose she cld. this is her website..
http://www.jamumassage.com/get-started

read more abot bf-ing here?
http://www.kellymom.com/bf/index.html

take care. dun cry too much.. if u can. u try. if u cannot.. as long as u tried ur best.. no harm in giving ur bb FM.. more harm in missing out the precious momemts
happy.gif

hi all,

got my hubby's laptop to do a quick update. I hv delivered this morning. Didnt induce as I was having contractions by the time I was admitted last night.

EDD : 30 OCT 2009
ADD : 20 OCT 2009
Weight : 3.595kg
Length : 51cm
Name : Isaac
Natural assisted delivery with epidural.

Thanks everyone for your prayers!

Astro>> yalor, bb jumped queue! Your turn coming veri soon! Gd luck!

dreamygal/astro>> the problem is.. i think my supply not that much yet, so she cant suckle to get the milk.. end up she suckle like 15 mins only then she fell asleep w/o sucking the other side.. then we put her back.. 10 mins later she cry again..

hai... i think if my supply is alot shouldnt have this problem right? =\

btw i'm using bottle feeding if nv latch her.. and i think she got use to the smooth flow of bottle feeling and sometimes if my supply not that much she will get v gan cheong and pek cek
sad.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Scheduled Induction / C-sect</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>Length (cm)</TD><TD>Method of Delivery</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE </TD></TR><TR><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>2.1</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Samuel</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Keith Tok Yu Zhe</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Han HC </TD></TR><TR><TD>celline (celline)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>2.17</TD><TD></TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rooster &amp; Moo (precious_moment16)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>2.2</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>2.95</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elly Ong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2.37</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Yu Ning</TD><TD>Overseas (UK)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mata (n_limm)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2.96</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Breana</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>4.165</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>James</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>DR WH Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne (jojolpp)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>vinbaby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Riona</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Umesh Doshi </TD></TR><TR><TD>funzee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>3.01</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Amelie (Ah-may-lee)</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>vodkarib (vodkarib)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>3.205</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Alston Gan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Kaelyn Seow Kai Lin</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>03/10/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>3.51</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Titus Lee Kai Jie</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>3.005</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ho Kai Qi Isabelle 恺琦</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Josh Nahua Lee</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>3.53</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diana / nomsnosm (ayoon)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>3.17</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Asher Rhys</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soh (daysleeper)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>03/10/2009 (C-Sect)</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>3.02</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>C-Sec w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Avan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>pigsy_sg</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>3.6</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>2.75</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>2.95</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Audrey Tan Yen Jean</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunnyling (sunnyling)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>3.07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD></TR><TR><TD>chynle seah (chynle)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>2.44</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Caelyn</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew </TD></TR><TR><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>2.848</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Andre</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr JJ Chee </TD></TR><TR><TD>IceBlue (Daddy)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>2.89</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Mir Adheen</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lim (linping)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>3.45</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Reagan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching </TD></TR><TR><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>3.7</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Elgin</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>aria jo (ariajo)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>3.375</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Naia</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Watt </TD></TR><TR><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>3.525</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ana Sofia</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>ddnikz (ddnikz)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>08/10/2009 (C-Sect)</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>2.94</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Jolie</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Choo WanLeng </TD></TR><TR><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>08/10/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Megan Teo</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>lydiagal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>10/10 (C-sec/induced)</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>3.265</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Elias</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>10/10 (C-sect)</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>3.54</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>C-Sect w GA</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Isabel Lee Min</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jazol (tryphena)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-section with GA</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jovann / Jia Xun 家迅</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr CK Khoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>2.92</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Lovelle Pheh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>ting (oricule)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>2.975</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Cen Kay Den</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Charlotte Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>C-Sect (12/10)</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>3.49</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Section with Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Aiden</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>feifei (megirl)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>2.775</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Induce-Emer C-sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>IloveMaxMax (ilovemaxmax)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>3.475</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>annette (nlimm)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Matthias Kiement Liew 刘宇杰</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Choo WanLeng </TD></TR><TR><TD>lin (pingwen1703)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>2.79</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>C-Sec (GA)</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Liu Kangjin</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H </TD></TR><TR><TD>jRt (crystallized)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Y Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>prinzess55</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_lynn</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="119911">Boy &amp; Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>shell (shell)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ee Ling (lingee10)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie (jpnnn)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>hydrogen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin </TD></TR><TR><TD>ting_24</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>mylvera</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wang Meiting (desmt)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Fong </TD></TR><TR><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ng Yuxi Kaylea 黄宇熙</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>cjdg</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>2.86</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Wan Lü</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbseed (bbseed)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew </TD></TR><TR><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>mymelody</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Loke (aloevera08)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Angel Tay Yi Han 懿涵</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien </TD></TR><TR><TD>limmil (limmil)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>3.125</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Damien Low 刘梓斌</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurmummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF </TD></TR><TR><TD>envelope (envelope)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Rayan (Ray-yearn) 江宇和</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo (what_if)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>BB (imac)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee Sok Ling </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluesea2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>30-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>3.595</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural (assisted) w Epi </TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW </TD></TR><TR><TD>keropi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia Lau (blessedcyn)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Koh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angie (planners)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Paige Anne Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr SB Soon </TD></TR><TR><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>20/09/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>hui min (lynd3ralla)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>29/09/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>javierlynnnn</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="119911">Boy &amp; Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh C H </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Astro,
hahaha... really no offense loh. No worries wor... I love doggies so much that even if you don't meant it as compliment it I also think it is as compliment. hahahaha...

Ewe,
We both the same! Hand expressing works wonders to the quantity of expressed milk. Do you get sore fingers? Any solutions to it? I hand damn painful from the initial desperate pumping.

Candy White,
I read your post it seems like reading my own post. We both have the same prob of short nipples. Ever thought of giving bb expressed milk instead? I did that and now don't have prob with giving bb milk. Since short nipples have difficulty with breast pumping, I using hand expressing for breast milk. Got enough breast milk to last my gal for 4 feeds...

PY,
Someone told me (I think is Sister Kang) that if the baby suckle nothing, normally she will fall asleep. Suckling nothing doesnt mean you don't have milk. Sometimes is cos the latching is not right.

Astro &amp; ddnikz: Thank you! I need to let out... Maybe my expectations r too high...

ddnikz: I hv been expressing but supply gets lower and lower each time. Why is that so? Is your baby on breast milk only or supplementing with FM? Mine is mostly on FM since I don't have enough supply and Im getting anxious y my supply hasn't kick in... Something wrong with me? Im feeling so hot and dirty too... can't shower bcos of the wound so CL only rub my body with herbal water... Each time i pump i perspire so much that I think my sweat could have been mixed with the milk!! I still hasn't master the art of hand expressing! How much should I be expecting? I also not sure...

astro>> yah she was awake haha.. now her face all red red.. kena BM.. CL say must wipe the face after latching if not the face will develop "rashes" but not itchy one..

ddnikz>> hmm but before that she suckle v well leh. hai.. these BF topics and qns are driving me nuts soon lol.

Hi all,
I'm going to the gynae tmr. Dr Ang told me he is giving me some med to dilate. Any idea how long it will take for the med to be effective? My hb has to work on shift tmr, so I'm still thinking whether should I ask him to take leave. Feeling super nervous.

astro> yah i latch and pump.. and i bottle feed at night.. if not like this 20 mins 20 mins i peng san
sad.gif
although direct latching is my goal lah maybe must lower my expectation liao.. my hb also came to understand that if bottle feed BM is also my BM ma..

btw is latching the same as pumping? coz they say there must have demand then will have supply. demand = baby suckle.. if i pump out will my body take it as it's the baby's suckle and produce the same amt of milk? lol

PY: ya.. bottle feed EBM also ur BM :p

not quite the same. the bb can clear more from ur breast than the pump.. the pump.. eh. pumps in that 'manner'.. which is different from the way bb suckle. which is why. blocked ducts.. lumps. bb can clear the lumps for u! :p
so when more milk is cleared. more supply.. pumping.. however effective. is not as ideal as direct latching
happy.gif

u need to increase ur pump sessions.. as in frequency. not durations ah.. to increase milk supply..if pump frequency remains status quo. the milk supply wun increase..

Elaine: congrats and good luck on ur dilation tomorrow. dilation. in general.. is unpredictable.. depends on individual
happy.gif
ask ur hb to go with u?

Hi candy,
I'm new to this forum after my fren frm aug thread introduce to me abt Mdm Rokiah service after my delivery since I got bad engorggement.I think you should try Mdm Rokiah service once as I got the same problem like you after my delivery. Can't latch my bb well and bb keep crying during latching. Got mdm Rokiah to comedown.I agree with mummies that have her service before. Her sessions not so painful like that lactations once did for me. My left breast was swollen and after her sessions it become so soft. I find she is very experience the way she answer to questions.

I had my postnatal sessions frm her company as did not booked with anyone yet and after a few days my bad water retentions gone down very fast as her therapist apply lemongrass cream.The binder also feel very comfortable and I enjoy all my sessions and feel more energetic and more confident handling my bb.

PY: i dun think there's an ideal pumping intervals.. it depends. coz if u need to factor in an extra pump sessions. u wun wait too long to start pumping again.. else how to add in an extra session.. right?
happy.gif

but commonly. pple pumped before or after a feed.. so around there lah..

E photos of Titus is sooooooo nice! Any idea who took e photos n hw much??
PY n Candy, no worries, u gals r nt alone. We shldnt stress ourselves out but shld enjoy e time with our babies!

nw we haf CL wif us to help us, once confinement is over, I dunno if I can manage alone at hm! N I can't possibly bring bb out everyday too! Haha..

Astro,
I know must latch to increase ss, but too bad for me cos I have short nipples loh. When my boy latched in the hospital, I was so happy the feeling was heavenly. Guess it's fated that I'm not able to bf directly (without great great efforts).

I had post natal blues because I couldn't latch my elder gal. Now, my friends and hubby keep reminding me to take it easy. I think this time I'm not feeling so extreme.

ddnikz,
yeah, hands painful / sore, and breasts have patches of redness / abraission. Hubby see already heartache haha.

No solution leh. but my hands kinda getting used to it. it's the position which I express which makes me uncomfy... I bend quite low - until I get headaches and backaches at times.

will you still be trying to latch?
I tried last night. He just doesn't want to suck hard like when he was in hospital (nurses cup feed so he can still suck quite hard). I was so upset.

Mylvera,
heh! Tks! Ya i found ready stock under WTS. How come u like so zai one ah? Got time for farmville? Isit cos #3 so u relak spider already? Not like we all #1 ones kan cheong spider.
Btw, hows elly?

Hi Astro,
Can update the table for me?

EDD : 13 OCT 2009
ADD : 07 OCT 2009
Weight : 3.09 kg
Length : 50cm
Name : Brayan
Natural assisted delivery with epidural.
Hospital: TMC
Gynae : Dr W K Tan

astro: i get sharp shooting pains or sometimes tingling sensation even right after expressing. any idea if it means i am not emptying my breasts enuff? i usually stop expressing once the milk flow has dwindled coz i dun wana hurt my nips... not sure how to check if breasts are empty.

when does letdown occur? my sis told me hers happens during expressing when she feels this surge of flow.

hippo,

haha i play farmville and the games when i m pumping :p i m pumping abt 30 mins to 1 hr per time so hv the time lor
happy.gif
else how to reach 110ml per pump? supply not that high and i not diligently taking supplements to make it higher.

as for how elly is hehe .. u can trace it to facebook mah
happy.gif
she will periodically post there
happy.gif
i tink she is busy with her gal.

being a 3rd time mummy, i m already used to irregular hrs n not enuf sleep hence not much complain on these things. however, i m not tat diligent in pumping BM too. shd have done it every 3 hrly but i m doing it at 4 hrly? nite time will b ard 5-6 hrly? :p so far, the EBM still sufficient for my gal so i oso abit bor chap the timing :p will latch her for fun n for stimulation but not for actual feeding.

mylvera,

We can pump for so long, I usually pump arond 15-20 mins so my milk is usually around 70-100ml depend have I feed my boy.

So far my milk is enough but I still try to pump around 3-4 hourly but at night I really tired I will pump around 5 hours. If over 5 hours my breast will get hard.

hi ladies

i have a new box of anmum lacta milk powder for breastfeeding mums
bought at $18.20 willing to let go at $15
expiry date is 13/04/2010
PM me if interested
thks

Mylvera,
haha i guessed as much lah. U use which pump huh? Yah i still get the stupid handsfree strap to work. Cant maintain suction using that.
Orh i dun have elly on my fb. Just wondering how she doing since diff to get help in uk mah... ;)

HELLOO ladies... i finally can spare a little time to log in here. Haven had time to read thru the archives fr the day i posted tt i've delivered... so hv astro delivered ah?

Its been crazy!!!! I am sure mommies whom hv delivered agrees wif me... thou i am alrdy a 2nd time mom, still i am tryg to adjust to new member in the family.

Someone help to update pls.

Baby's name: Rhynnise
Weight: 2.6kg (cnt rem exact weight!)
Height: 48cm
Head Circumference: 32cm
Natural Delivery via epidual

And yes, i wanna say this: I kowtow to those mummies whom delivered wif no epidual! Contractions are really painful and i was gripping the bed each time a wave hit me. My hb was helpless, can only look at me and sayang my head. Until pain relief arrived.
happy.gif

Juz a quick update. Rhynnise is a latching monster when we were in hospital. She was latching each boob for 20 mins and i was switching breasts at least 4-5 times until i lost count. In the end, i realised she was latching like 2.5 hrs each time. She refused to stop. and she's an eager latcher and suckles really well. So cant say she's doing for comfort.

Then I thot I had no milk (even 2nd time mums make such baseless assumption!) thou i cld squeeze out colostrum by day 1 night of my delivery. so i caved in and asked nurse to cupfeed her 20ml of FM.
sad.gif
Rhynnise was all quiet and contented aft tt. Which made me to think yes i indeed hv not enuff for her. But i was still puzzled coz i cld squeeze nout colostrum alrdy mah.

Day 2, LC dropped by. Saw how i latched and how Rhynnise suckles. Nothing wrong. And said i got plenty of colostrum! Asked me not to give her any FM liao.

MEanwhile the marathon latchings continued. I practically had no rest. I realised the momentum only breaks if a nurse came in to bring her for injection etc and she'll come back all quiet. The moment my hb or I carried her, the marathon latchings started again! ARGH! i almost went crazy! i asked myself if this is the way she is gg to latch, i'll die 1st!

Then the gd thing is we came back and she sort of resumed normalcy. latched both boobs each time for 20 mins on each side. But my breasts alrdy received signal i got a milk vampire in the hse. My boobs swelled and milk alrdy kicked in yest - which was Day 3.

Boobs so big, full and engorged wif milk. i din wanna pump coz i know it'll end up triggering more supply eventually. but at the end of last night, i had no choice - pumped 10 mins juz to relieve the fullness and got 100ml. i stopped and dared not continue. The entire night i cannot sleep w/o feeling painful. my breasts were so heavy. now its still so full.

So i concluded - undersupply and oversupply has their woes!!! Now i dunno wat to do. See lah, experienced mum oso daunted.

let me go and catch up on the postings and will reply if i can.

Congrats to all those whomk hv popped meanwhile! I'll try to upload my princess photo soon! I cant wait to show u all!
happy.gif

hi mummies,

sorry for intruding.

i'm a march mummy. my baby is 7 mths old now and being looked after by a nanny who used to be a confinement lady. she helped me to look after my then 2 mths old baby as i was almost getting into post-natal depression. after i went back to work, everyday she comes in around 7.30am and will go home when i reach home after work.

as i will sending my baby to the infantcare centre soon, i am helping my nanny, who will be available in nov, to see if there's anyone who's interested to engage her service, either for confinement or as a baby sitter.

she can either stay-in or just do day service.

anyone interested, please PM me.

thank you for your time.

hi jtho,
yes I am interested... please give me details. My gal is only 15+ months old and my boy is now 2 weeks old. My in laws need help with my kids.

But i stay in Jurong.. is it too far for her?

Astro and PY>> Thanks!!!
happy.gif

Mylvera>> I'm also like you! Didnt actually pump very diligently at 3 hourly, and will latch baby for stimulation. If they drink, I'm ok. If not, they are free to take my EBM. I remember for my elder 2 kids, I can still manage to pump about 200ml each time, so I contented already. :p This time, hosp veri on, so I hv latched baby Isaac a few times here already. Not sure if he drank but he seems contented after that, so I assume got drink.

For mummies who are breastfeeding or struggling with it, let's jia you together!!
happy.gif

still around.. waiting.. kind of aimlessly. coz i got no more 'preparation' to make leh.. haiz.. EDD = next monday

i just wake up.. i dun drive.. if i drive. i think i will drive myself till dunno where.. just to relieve the boredom..:S

teng this morning.. as usual.. screamed and fussed.. haiz. when will i get back my chirpy toddler who goes to school with a bright cheeky 'see you later'?? *haiz* sian thinking abuot this..

Hi Astro,
have a safe delivery.

Usually elder child will have jealousy during 1st and 3rd trimester of our pregnancy. My MIL told me this, and it's quite true for my elder gal leh.

<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Scheduled Induction / C-sect</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>Length (cm)</TD><TD>Method of Delivery</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE </TD></TR><TR><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>2.1</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Samuel</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Keith Tok Yu Zhe</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Han HC </TD></TR><TR><TD>celline (celline)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>2.17</TD><TD></TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rooster &amp; Moo (precious_moment16)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>2.2</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>2.95</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elly Ong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2.37</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Yu Ning</TD><TD>Overseas (UK)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mata (n_limm)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2.96</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Breana</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>4.165</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>James</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>DR WH Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne (jojolpp)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>vinbaby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Riona</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Umesh Doshi </TD></TR><TR><TD>funzee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>3.01</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Amelie (Ah-may-lee)</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>vodkarib (vodkarib)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>3.205</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Alston Gan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Kaelyn Seow Kai Lin</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>03/10/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>3.51</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Titus Lee Kai Jie</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>3.005</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ho Kai Qi Isabelle 恺琦</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Josh Nahua Lee</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>3.53</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diana / nomsnosm (ayoon)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>3.17</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Asher Rhys</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soh (daysleeper)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>03/10/2009 (C-Sect)</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>3.02</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>C-Sec w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Avan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>pigsy_sg</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>3.6</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>2.75</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>2.95</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Audrey Tan Yen Jean</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunnyling (sunnyling)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>3.07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD></TR><TR><TD>chynle seah (chynle)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>2.44</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Caelyn</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew </TD></TR><TR><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>2.848</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Andre</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr JJ Chee </TD></TR><TR><TD>IceBlue (Daddy)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>2.89</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Mir Adheen</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lim (linping)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>3.45</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Reagan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching </TD></TR><TR><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>3.7</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Elgin</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>aria jo (ariajo)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>3.375</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Naia</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Watt </TD></TR><TR><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>3.525</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ana Sofia</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>ddnikz (ddnikz)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>08/10/2009 (C-Sect)</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>2.94</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Jolie</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Choo WanLeng </TD></TR><TR><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>08/10/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Megan Teo</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>lydiagal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>10/10 (C-sec/induced)</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>3.265</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Elias</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>10/10 (C-sect)</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>3.54</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>C-Sect w GA</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Isabel Lee Min</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jazol (tryphena)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-section with GA</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jovann / Jia Xun 家迅</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr CK Khoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>2.92</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Lovelle Pheh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>ting (oricule)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>2.975</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Cen Kay Den</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Charlotte Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>C-Sect (12/10)</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>3.49</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Section with Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Aiden</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>feifei (megirl)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>2.775</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Induce-Emer C-sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>IloveMaxMax (ilovemaxmax)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>3.475</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>annette (nlimm)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Matthias Kiement Liew 刘宇杰</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Choo WanLeng </TD></TR><TR><TD>lin (pingwen1703)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>2.79</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>C-Sec (GA)</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Liu Kangjin</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H </TD></TR><TR><TD>jRt (crystallized)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Rhynnise</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Y Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>prinzess55</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_lynn</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="119911">Boy &amp; Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>shell (shell)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ee Ling (lingee10)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie (jpnnn)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>hydrogen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin </TD></TR><TR><TD>ting_24</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>mylvera</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wang Meiting (desmt)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Fong </TD></TR><TR><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ng Yuxi Kaylea 黄宇熙</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>cjdg</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>2.86</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Wan Lü</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbseed (bbseed)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew </TD></TR><TR><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>mymelody</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Loke (aloevera08)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Angel Tay Yi Han 懿涵</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien </TD></TR><TR><TD>limmil (limmil)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>3.125</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Damien Low 刘梓斌</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurmummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF </TD></TR><TR><TD>envelope (envelope)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Rayan (Ray-yearn) 江宇和</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo (what_if)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>BB (imac)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee Sok Ling </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluesea2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>30-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>3.595</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural (assisted) w Epi </TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW </TD></TR><TR><TD>keropi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia Lau (blessedcyn)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Koh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angie (planners)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Paige Anne Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr SB Soon </TD></TR><TR><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>20/09/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>hui min (lynd3ralla)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>29/09/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>javierlynnnn</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="119911">Boy &amp; Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh C H </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ewe</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>3.09</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural (assisted) w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

bluesea/jrrt:congrat
happy.gif

limmil:mine ard 7+am
happy.gif

astro: or teng trying to get ur attention since hes expecting a sibling?

hippo: as per answered by mylvera.. hey. dun get from local store unless u really miss the timings for the sprees.. very exp wor.. sot one.. anyway. if u dun mind. i can let go of one tub for you (remeber i have 6?!).. but u have to self collect at woodlands wor :p.. bring ur isabel along lah.. let her play with the ruly teng for a while? (he is no longer the sweet angel.. haiz) ... oh ya.. i thikn next time if my frens spreeing calendula cream or drugstore. i let u know? then u can decide if u need to get anything via me..
happy.gif

Jrrt: ya. still here lah. *sigh*.. anyway. i choped ur girl liao. just in case u wasnt aware.. Rynnise is a very nice name.. much better than the Rynnette that i like..aiyoh. over supply?! shhhh.. pump it out and freeze it.. dun tell us here. later get boxed one wor..
happy.gif

u rest well lah..

Ewe: have u seen parent craft on this before? they cld do something to help u to enlongate the short nipples. as for the post natel blues.. ahh. tell me about it? :S i also gena.. till i went to see pycharist on it wor.. with teng last time. my stupid hb, Miser, that day when i was all grouchy.. said.. 'hmmm so fast this time hormonal change liao hor? better dig out contact and make appt first liao'.. kaoz..

teng is a huge change from his angelic self leh.. haiz. i sian about it seah. machiam i seeing my boy DEGENERATING into a rascal in front of me! i got no strength to deal with him somemore.. argh.. how long did ur elder take to adjust ah?

ginger: hmm pains after expressing/pumping doesn't sound very nice.. let me google..
ok.. which scenario does this sound like for u?

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Shooting pains that start in the breast and go into the nipple.

What you experience: This type of pain either goes away within a few minutes or lasts during and after the nursing session.
The likely cause: Normal let-down or thrush.
Normal let-down is often described as "pins and needles" or a brief shooting pain that goes away once the milk lets-down. You can tell that the milk has let-down by a change in baby's suckle (it goes from small, frequent tongue and jaw movements to long, slower jaw and tongue movements along with the sound of baby swallowing).
By contrast, thrush pain lasts throughout the nursing session and even afterward; it does not go away with let-down.
What to do: If this type of pain is caused by normal let-down, try counting or breathing deeply and know that it will pass quickly. Over time, the pain associated with let-down should fade and possibly even disappear entirely. If the pain persists, it could be caused by thrush and you need to treat both yourself and your baby aggressively. Follow the tips that appear later in this article.
<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>..

1) let down?
or
2) Thrush? (this one can be counter-confirmed if u checked ur bb's tongue.. will have a white patch there which cannot be removed even when u give bb some water to sip to rinse)

if let down, then have to endure till the milk ducts have expanded sufficiently.. to accomodate the rush of milk.

if it is thrush.. u have to take antibiodics (safe for bf-ing), and bb need to get a cream to remove that white patch. it will spread from mother to kid to and fro untill one of them gets treated..

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Thrush. Thrush is another term for "yeast infection". It's usually caused by mom or baby having taken an antibiotic, which creates an imbalance of bacteria in the body. Help avoid this by taking probiotics whenever you or baby is on an antibiotic. Symptoms include shooting pain that lasts long into the nursing session and/or after baby's done nursing; pink/red nipples; and itchy or burning nipples. There are also symptoms that could appear in your baby such as a bad diaper rash or white patches in baby's mouth that don't wipe off.
It is very important that both you and your baby are treated at the same time. Otherwise you will keep passing the yeast back and forth to each other. There are a variety of treatments -- some are natural home remedies like gentian violet, and other remedies such as Nystatin or All-Purpose Nipple Ointment (APNO) require a prescription. APNO contains both antifungal and antibacterial ingredients, as well as a steroid for inflammation. It sounds like something you wouldn't want your baby to ingest but, in fact, it's perfectly safe and doesn't even need to be washed off before nursing. Note that it has to be made by a pharmacist and not all pharmacies make it. If your doctor or midwife doesn't know, your local pharmacist should be able to get you in touch with the nearest "compounding pharmacy."
<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
urs sounds like thrush to me?

Ladies: on top of kelleymum, this is another good url to deal withthe common problems of bf-ing. bookmark it?
http://www.howtodothings.com/family-and-relationships/a2393-how-to-relieve-nipple-pain-in-breastfeeding.html

gal: yes wipe after every feed. else will get milk rash arond the mouth and chin area..

astro: thx for googling but my shooting pains are in the breast n does not go to the nipples. my nipples have the tingling sensation occassionally though. omg, thrush sounds so scary! i will go n check on his tongue later.

somehow, i always associated thrush with those who went thru natural delivery coz i thought its thru the birth canal dat the infection occurs!

Back