(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

sweetzinc,
feeling better today already. just went to see GP again. gave me different meds, which i cleared with gynae already. just got up after taking the drowsy meds. i should get well soon, i hope.
happy.gif

more packing to do. eeeks!

hippo: Try to sip warm water. Did you miss class because you are unwell? It is more fun with the 3 ladies around. I had 2 lessons without 3 of you. Can really see the difference. Get well soon.

shugar: u took the words out of my mouth. i have the same question too. Jacelyn, where you buy the herbal soup n shower packs from?

hey who were the ones interested with the masseuse? i remember someone asking me about her going to SK, she said can.

can u guys PM me so I can give you her contact number?

Re: soup and show packs

i got mine from the agency, PEM. if u didnt get CL from them, u also can buy the herbs from there for $290 (1 month's supply) if i not wrong.

can check with them
happy.gif
they quite efficient in replying emails haha

hi all

just like to check if did u all notice that sometimes ur discharge may be abit more and sometimes abit less, but still is yellow?

does it matter?

lin: i just happen to read an article which mentioned about discharge being clear/whitish/light yellowish during pregnancy. it says its normal as long as there's no itch, burning sensation, strong odour or pain.

My gal is 8 mths now...missed thoses hong zhou chicken dishes... must order half dozen per time... Too much le. If u want, pm me ya!

hello..my bb is also due in Oct..Just checking is it too early to buy baby stuffs now for bb due in Oct? Have you guys started buying? GSS going on and kinda tempted whenever go shopping.. haha. but it seems abit too early to prepare also. Any comments/advice?

Any idea will there be any more upcoming baby fair in the next few mths?

Thanks!

HI JK

i have already started buying bb clothes, steriliser n many thing, intend to complete by 8th mth of pregnancy, cos scare tired to go out...")

hi, i have the following to let go:
1. 1 unopened tin of similac mum - $15. giving away an opened tin with purchase.
2. 2 packs of drypers size S (64pcs each) - $25.
3. Avent teats 2, i box - $5.50.

PM me to deal. collection at sengkang.

today my fil cooked and brought over a BIG pot of pig trotters in vinegar!!!
ha.. isn't it a bit early? :p

then asked miser how come so early cook this.. miser replied.. 'just accept it and appreciate it lah'.. ha :p

Sweetzinc: hee, its so easy to overspend in SMH.. BP & Spree is so tempting.

Does anybody has a list to TO-buy list for Newborn baby?.. Wld appreciate if you could share with me. thanks!;)

shugar, gal,
just gimme your email address. PM here cant paste attachments. easier for me to forward straight to your emails.

gal,
you cannot accept PM.

Astro, that's early! I remembered I only had this during confinement when my mum cooked. But still, I'm not a lover of vinegar trotters. Did you say previously that u like this, hence your fil made for you?
happy.gif

Ladies, can I ask how many types of vitamins are you all taking now? I remembered I only had multivits for my previous 2 pregnancies (that time was with SGH), but now I'm taking 4 (iron pills, multivits, fish oil and calcium pills). I'm getting sick of taking them, and sometimes alternate what I'm taking. Gynae has said it's ok to alternate but still, do you take so much? Just wanna know what's the norm.

yo bluesea: no wor.. he just felt like making.. ha.

i have calcium enhanced with vit c (effervescent drink), multivits and DHA.. but what you are having is the NORM.. i am having lesser.. coz gynae gave up on prescribing me.. she knows i wun take.. till now i have not taken ANY multivits at all.. calcium drink twice.. DHA i daily lah. coz brain lah. hahaha.
as compared to the time with teng.. i am real horrid.. last time. i made sure i drank my annum milk daily, took my vit c.. iron on alternate days, dha everyday.. and good balance of veg and fruits.. this time.. haiz.. jialat lah me..

i consider attending the pre-natal course at mount 'A'. anyone attended before, useful??? how many people can attend??? i think of bringing my mum to go also......

shugar: sorry late reply..weekend no time to use PC haha.. i gt it from a coy called Herbalbowl... they are now currently doing up their website.. u can email them 1st if u want, [email protected], if u want the brochure i can send to u.. u email me k then i reply u with the brochure.. ;p

HI Lin, I'm due on 25-Oct-09..
happy.gif
how about u?

OH, my Hubby & I also considering attending the pre-natal course at Mt A. Guess we can sign up now right?

lin: here's the site for Mount A's pre-natal class. in case you don't have the brochure, you can download from here and take a look at the topics that they cover. http://www.mtalvernia-hospital.org/womenchildren2.html
No harm to sign up to learn more if you feel you're kinda blur about how to take care of baby and birth issues etc. Think there's also a tour of the hospital/delivery wards during one of the sessions.
Some classes on bathing baby and breastfeeding is available to you during your stay at the hospital, but according to a few of my friends, they either had no time to go for it coz of visitors or their stitches hurt and they didn't feel like walking about.
So maybe its good to go for the classes now if you can afford the time.
happy.gif
Not sure if your mum can go too? maybe you can call them and check on that?

hippo: I pm-ed you. got it?

Jacelyn: oh thanks for the info!
happy.gif

Hi All Oct Mummies,

my due date is on the 12th Oct.

Btw, I've do have an extra BN bottle of the Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil for sale that my hubby bot it by impulse from centrept outlet not long ago. Cos on hand i still have a bottle not use yet.

I'm selling it at a loss of $68. (RP:$80)

U can read more for this website:-
http://us.clarins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/beauty-products_new-mother_tonic-body-treatment-oil_C020101003_10051_10204_-1_23828__10342

If u r interested, Pls PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks for viewing.

shugar,
just saw it, it went into junk folder. you got mail.
happy.gif

jacelyn,
i helped you forward the brochure to some of the gals here already. hehe...
happy.gif

happy hippo, hee.. thanks.. good things shld share share.. somemore now economy no good.. can save more is better.. btw i asked the coy, they say they can sell seperate pack one.. so maybe u can ask them for more details..

bluesea: I am taking folic acid because i may not be taking enough vege/fruits. If i am away, i will take multivitamin daily if not i will take it on alternate day. Dha > about twice a week.

Why not you look into your lifestyle and diet to see what could you be possibly lacking?

Back