(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

hi all
happy.gif

This is my 2nd pregnancy, estimated due date 17 oct.
Have yet went to gynae, trying to avoid v.scan if possible... Cos the last time, we went early and only saw the sac.
I forgot at which week normal scan... Anyone?

For mummies who's having 2nd baby,
are planning to see your previous gynae? For my boy was at private suite KKh. thinkinhg of TMC? anyone want to share their experiences with TMC?

Hi vallance

we have dd that really close together, mine's at 17 oct. Dont worry, my last pregnancy, my hubby and i was super excited & scan early, we only saw a sac at about 5 weeks also. Today wee have an active 20th months toddler. Positive thoughts
happy.gif

Anyone planning to go to KKH? i'm still undecided. Any good recomendations?

Looks like more preggie ladies!
happy.gif

Envy those who can see their bb's heart beat le.. I've wait till next thurs for my appt.. Wil be in 7 wks then..
happy.gif

Serene, maybe things wil turn well? Do take gd care..
Cindy, think its wiser to check with ur gynae with regards to e intake of folic acid.. Dun take e risk..

Treasurebox,
Tis will be my third pregnancy.. 1st child gave birth in kkh, 2nd in TMC n gynae is Adrian Woodworth.. Will continue with him for e 3rd.. But understand tat TMC has increased their hospital charges.. Wil consider to gv birth in MAH if i can choose e PD i want..
happy.gif

Citris, do eat something else u wil faint easily.. My 1st preg, i nearly blacked out a few times. Rmb to squat if u feel like fainting hor cos it works for me.. Give it a try..
happy.gif

Glass, 5 small meals r alrite.. For me i eat at least 4 times.. Small meals too. Cos if i dun stuff food inside my tummy, i feel v uneasy.. Like gastric juices 'churning'..
sad.gif

Hi ryne,

My EDD is 8 Oct. So that's very close to yours
happy.gif

I am also seeing the gynae on Fri..hope both of us have assuring news. I had my scares (had light spotting) and been worried sick since my last appt.

As for all the dreadful stuff, I decided to tell key pp at work what's really wrong with me...I had not taken a day off the whole of last year and suddenly, I am applying for two weeks MC. Gynae was very stern and told me it's time to take it easy so I gotta obey...

Mie Mie - I liked your patrol dog analogy!! :D

Sang Jiao - From all that MS, I also think I have super bad breath...all the wise women around me have told me not to take too much Fisherman's Friend because it is a colouring (yellow) and is a laxative so it is no good for the BB...going to the shelves everywhere makes me so upset..every packet of mints has aspartame, flavouring blah blah. HB has conceded and bought fresh peppermint leaves...on the positive sight, at least now when I get the MS, it is quite nice-smelling...*grin*

Just a thought, I did a rough calculation how much food I have been consuming over the last few days...think I am spending more than $15/day! Taking more than 6 meals - 2.5meals from MS = 3.5meals..the ROI really sucks.

Serene - I can understand your anxiety. I am also going through this phase now. It is important to rest completely in bed. I was spotting and at first, I didn't quite listen to the doc's advice for rest. So for three whole days, the only time I get down from bed is to eat or go to the loo. Don't strain too much (if you need to move your bowels)..no "cooling" stuff...and if you are feeling unwell from the prenatal vits, maybe you should change it (I changed mine cos of a high Vit A content and the spotting has stopped)..

Will keep you in my thoughts and hope we pull thru' this just fine...

hi xoxo, i see i'm not the only one who can't sleep. suffering insomia... i ust can't seem to get comfortable in bed.
sad.gif
ever since my 6th week, i've been getting very restless sleep. waking up about 2-3 times night. *sigh*

yah, i think you should rest more. dun worry about work at this point of time. your own health is more impt!

hi glad, thakns. i rem to squat when i get my fainting spells again. i guess i too hero. thought it was just like those usual semi-blur-vision that clears quite fast. who knows the next thing i wake up on the floor.

now i make sure i eat sthg before leaving the house each time.

this is my 1st pregnancy... everythign still trial and error for me. :p

Hi, Citrus... U woke up so early ah? Or u didnt get to sleep at all?

Maybe try drinking a cup of warm milk b4 u sleep.. For me, milk always make me sleep better..

xoxolight,
oh, so u've been on bed rest since ur last gynae visit? yes, do take it easy, esp. the 1st trim. Shld get better once we enter 2nd trim.
happy.gif
U were up at 4am??

I've updated the table with my info. If anyone wants to be on the list, I can help to add you in.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>ryne</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Oct??</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
Or u can do so yourself, it's pretty simple:
(1) Copy the latest table in this thread, and paste into Excel.
(2) Add your info, sort by EDD.
(3) Copy updated table in Excel.
(4) In forum msg box, type <font color="0000ff">\table{ }</font>.
(5) Place mouse between curly braces and paste.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td> NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>ryne</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Oct??</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

(1) Copy the latest table in this thread, and paste into Excel.
(2) Add your info, sort by EDD.
(3) Copy updated table in Excel.
(4) In forum msg box, type \ table{}.
(5) Place mouse between curly braces and paste.

Hi Citrus,

I wouldn't call it insomnia since I am confined to the bed most of the time...and trying to sleep when your sole mission is to sleep is actually quite tough!

But I do wake and sleep in short 3-4 hrs and in between, eat and puke alot.

><

i'll update mine after tomorrow's checkup.

xoxolight: yup, really waste a lot of money on food. havn't even started on bird's nest or other stuff.

glad: agree, think there's too much gastric juices churning and that's why i feel super hungry.

I actually sleep very well at night, every single night now. Perhaps it's the Utrogestan that my Gynae prescribed me that makes me sleep so well? Cos my gynae did told me that after i took this med and feel sleepy, it's alright one.

And I also have been feeling sooooo cold so easily now. I'd wrap myself in thick blanket everynight, and my hubby would suffer cos he had been sweating due to no air-cond haha..

I also feel very hungry esp at night before bedtime.. and so so so thirsty all the time! btw, i'm only at about 5weeks+ preggy now
happy.gif

Thanks Ryne..was awake at 4am..can't sleep..but been sleeping alot and to think in the past, I actually cmplt of a lack of zzz...haiz. Btw, who was your first gynae, what was your experience like with him/her?

<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>ryne</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Oct??</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien </td></tr></table>

hi glass, talking abt the bird's nest, HB went to check it out and he was hesitant cos it says "to check with your medical practitioner for expecting women"...so is it safe? If so, must we avoid BN that comes with rock sugar (high blood sugar?)

You know, one thing I find quite lacking in cyberspace abt pregnancy is a good resource for Asian women...you look at all the diet &amp; nutrition advice..it's all quite ang-moh style. not that that applicable rite?

Would be great I think if we had a Makansutra for MTB - A to Z of Singaporean food that can be taken in trimester catalogues... cos now whenever I have my cravings, my HB would engage in an almost-quarrel with me abt how he thinks that isn't good for the fetus..haha..he was a little right (concurred by my mum) that too much tumeric (in curries) could cause jaundice...and i happen to be a curry devil now...#)($*@#(* so somebody gotta set the record straight!

Hi Precious_Moment,

Yes, I do experience sore breast now, esp more when in bed. My tummy also feels bloated..just like pre menses bloatness..

I will get slight cramps and I also checked with my gynae and he said its normal as the uterus is stretching..

From what I have read in this thread, i tink most MTB feels nauseous... for me *touch wood* I haven actually puked but I actually lost appetite for food, esp oily food..

On top of it all.. I have been feeling light-headed, even b4 I tested positive for baby..n sleepy too.. dragging myself to work everyday hahaa

mrs neo, i've been having trouble sleeping at night ever since one week ago i believe. it seems like i dunno how to turn myself anymore, waking up to adjust into a more comfortable position each time. last time was worse. at 5am, i was wide awake, hence going online to read what's up with sleeping problems in the first trimester. from wat i read... seems like it's not that uncommon... *sigh*

hi clumsybabe! i was also prescribed with utrogestan. i do find i can get very exhausted that i can't do anything else except to sleep. but then sleep itself just lasts for 3-4 hours too.

hi precious_moment, i have all the symptoms you're talking abt. i had quite bad nausea last few days to the point that i puked yesterday. but seems like after the vomiting, my nausea went down quite a bit. hopefully it doesn't come back the same way again.

For me is I really sleep through the night! I hope I can still maintain this good sleeping pattern all the way through my pregnancy
happy.gif

Hi precious_moment16,

I have tender and firm breasts, but not really sore. I don't have morning sickness symptoms *touch wood* but i do feel bloated and my tummy is abit 'showing' liao.. Isn't it abit too early for tummy to show now at 5-6 weeks?

Hee.. updated mine.

<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>ryne</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Oct??</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien </TD></TR><TR><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</td></tr></table>

Citrus,

every morning when i wake up, i feel so nausea that when i brush my teeth, i purposely make myself puke, vommit at least it feels better after that..

Elise, yeah me too.. totally turn off by oily food. Yucks..
sad.gif

precious_moment16, sore breasts.. not really but experience this 'tingle' feeling on the nipples instead. feel so weird.. lol!

xoxolight, oh yes.. agreed totally on the makansutra thingy for preggies.. even rite now my 3rd preg, i feel quite lost at times.. heee..

Hi all,
added mine &amp; done the sorting as well.

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE </TD></TR><TR><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>ryne</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Oct??</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

i experienced most symptoms like sleeplessness and bloatedness and sore breasts last week before i found out that i'm pregnant.

this week i can sleep better, but pukey in the morning when i brush my teeth.. and nausea when i'm hungry. curry puff seems quite good for stopping the nausea.. haha... i wish i can vomit out too.. the feeling of wanting to vomit but cannot vomit is quite terrible...

initially i avoided oily food, chilli etc... ate healthily. but nausea got worse. then through trial and error, i found out that chilli taste overpowers the nausea so it helps! plain water also aggravates so i'm trying fruit juice now which seems to help.

i keep telling my husband, we're stopping at one! this feeling is so terrible...

citrus: haha.. mine was opposite.. my hubby keep trying to comfort me by saying "辛苦你了".. and i told him.. its for a greater prize!!

Included myself.

<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE </TD></TR><TR><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>ryne</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Oct??</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>.

xoxolight,
my 1st gynae was Dr Kee, TMC. He's not bad, quite laid back, experienced, always smiley/friendly. My visits were on weekday mornings, so didn't hv to wait too long. His staff were v friendly too, w meant a lot to me. I'm currently exploring another gynae for personal reasons.
happy.gif

grace,
how's Lawrence Ang? Heard he's v popular. Was he your gynae for #1 too?

hello mummies.. anyone stopped feeling the cramps or the expansion of uterus? i stopped feeling the expansion today.. is it normal?

Hi VaLlance,

Actually mine also stopped alittle.. as in its not as much as b4.. I was also wondering whether that's normal. Can anyone share?

Hi mummies,

Tested +ve a few days ago. This will be my #2 pregnancy. I have very bad gastric pain. Went to GP took the medication helps a bit but still not fully recovered. So went to my previous gynea cos i experience tummy pain. He did a admoninal and V scan couldn't detect anything. Urine test positive. So far i did 3 urine test all positive. Gynea say the line is faint still too early to say anyting. So ask me to go back 2 weeks later.

Hi !! I'm new here, my first pregnancy, 5 weeks and 2 days
happy.gif

I do have sore breast and bloatedness but not signs of MS yet. Gynae said it will be better if i feel some MS

clumsybabe

Tummy showing at week 5.. that sounds fast
Most probably it should be due to the bloatedness.

Glad
Sore breast is painful kind of feeling as if "Black and blue" pain right? will the breast be hard like engorgement during breastfeeding?

Added mine too..
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE </TD></TR><TR><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>ryne</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Oct??</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

Updated

<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE </TD></TR><TR><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>ryne</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Oct??</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien </TD></TR><TR><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

alo MTBs!

wow more and more new MTBs!
happy.gif

am feeling more upbeat today.
happy.gif
monday and tues were horrible!!! stupid MS.

just checking in... take care, peepz!

I think i shld be abt 7weeks+ ba.. And my tummy is showing.. Hubby kept saying.. its ME and my own fats! Cos 7 weeks bb wont be tat big lor.. LOL..

so excited hehehe..

I'm a first time mum too
happy.gif

Mrs Neo, I also think my tummy is my fats hahaha cos I felt hungry very easily now

Hi Oct MTBs,
I was also tested postive last week and saw my GP, He told me that the EDD is aout 16th Oct. This is my first pregnancy and so, am quite excited about it. Had migraine for the past few days and MS seems to be kicking in. Been rejecting food and plain water too but loves to eat hot soup with rice or noodles and potato chips.

Have not decided on the gynea to go as my GP suggested that I should decide on which hospital to go before he recommends. I am quite torn between Mt E and KKH. Hubby prefers private while I prefer KKH cos I am civil servant. Anyone can advise on this?

Really hope to learn as much from all you you as possible.

<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE </TD></TR><TR><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>ryne</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Oct??</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien </TD></TR><TR><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Tien, welcome to the thread!

Hi Mrs Neo &amp; Clumsy Babe,
My tummy is showing as well and i am running out of clothes to wear as i am aro 8wks now. I know it must be due to the fats that i put on as i been munching every 2hrs.

hello MTBs! i came back from my gynae appt le..

my EDD has been changed to 15 Oct according to my gynae.. BB is abt 4mm, so going by the growth of the BB, my EDD is later by 5 days.. saw the heartbeat, the BB's heartbeat flickers so fast! very cute! heehee.. next appt will be 3 weeks later.. gosh, i dunno how i can wait for so long~

Back