(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

PY : gave josh carrot juice just now,n I think that he likes it
happy.gif

Blessedcyn : baby warmer is a suit for swimming, so when the baby swims in a swimming pool won't feel cold

Loke: the baby chair is the one that can swing one ah? So cute! Too bad we had baby chair already. If not can buy for josh aswell

Munchkin grinder only abt 20+
happy.gif

py> yes, all the purée you make also can add bm
happy.gif
Megan loves her puréed carrot with bm too! Another thing to try is avocado. It's very rich and full of goodness!

Re: the babywarma.. It's a warmer suit for babies to wear during swimming to keep them warm. The brand is konfidence.. Mothercare also got sell but the expo baby fair which just ended today gave special price
happy.gif

angelina: it's artic fish oil.

astro: elgin had been using the L size for a few months already. He skinny backside but huge thighs.

hi gemson, welcome.

shugar: i have problems getting elgin to take the rice cereal. He also cries until got tears. I finished feeding him today, then tried. he refused. Yesterday I fed him halfway and tried. He ate until he upset the whole bowl. I had added fish oil to it, and the whole place stank.

So far he hates eating.

natalie : cant wait to swim together. hope that the weather will be better this weekend

glass : is it safe for baby ?

btw, im meeting estelle n cammie probably 6th of april. anyone want to join us ?

Ting: she finished half of the sweet potato purée. That's why I suspect cos she was too hungry n so she fussed. But before she went cranky she actually liked it.

Shugar: okok I'll try again tml with half feed first. Hope it works.

Angelina: where are you all heading? I'm still sahm then. Let me know. Will join if nothing crops up.

I feed Megan semi-solids after her milk too. So far so good but she hates to eat while seated :/ she wants to lean back 45degs and eat lol

tien, xoxo, cammie : still dont know yet. i dont know where u all stay ? i mean, can meet somewhere near all of u, or can meet somewhere in the moddle ? or u all always welcome to my house (can swim also)

nat : ya, josh also must fed on his rocking chair
happy.gif
will try the teething rusk soon

<font color="ff0000">Any1 has disposable breastpads 2 clear?</font>
Hi! I'm an Apr 09 mommy looking 2 buy ovr any excess stks of disposable breastpads (those w adhesive). Pls PM me if u do hv 2 clear - kindly provide me details abt brand, qty, price &amp; collection mode + timing. I've mostly been using Pigeon &amp; Tollyjoy brands. Collection-wise, I prefer 2 collect in Orchard &amp; CBD during wkday lunch-x, or Tu lunch-x @ HFC. Can also deal by post. Tx &amp; hv a wonderful wk ahead!
happy.gif

morning mummies,
me went to the fair also but on saturday noon. bought a bed which can used as a cot thn converted as a bed as will be moving hse, his current one will leave it in my IL's place..
it sounds really fun when the mummies and babies met up on fri but too bad i cant join..
sad.gif

i've also started my boy on cereal but he dun really like it. when feeding him keep giving me the ceral "taste bitter" look.. hahah..

angelina: u may wanna try this website.
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/content/childrens-birthday-cakes

angelina: i didnt buy much. just brought hb there to see the bumper mat. too big.. so didn't buy. end up buying some no. 2 Nuk teats.

py: why cannot carrot milk puree? my pd said once the food shows now allergy, can mix with other food.. btw, its the $299 one. heh....

tien: welcome welcome.. hehe..

shugar: yeah man. we put her on the highchair at the fair. she looks so comfy. either because she likes it or cos she just woke up, so blur blur.. hahaha!! we bought it anyway!

angelina: nope.. cannot swing. its this one: http://www.inglesina.com/us/focus-on/product-news/discover-new-inglesina-zuma-highchair-us
we bought the red one.
happy.gif

actually for those who's babies doesn't like being fed, have you all considered before that maybe baby is not ready to wean? if we keep making them eat, would it become force-feeding? i personally would not want o end up force-feeding Angel, cos i force-latched her previously, which caused a lot of distress for both of us, even the hb. so i'm just going to put on hold weaning, until she's past 6mo, when i can be sure her digestive system can take up any kind of food... and then i don't have to worry too much about allergy. just avoid those foods that tend to cause allergy as much as i can.

Morning, mummies...

Its monday! As usual.. so blue.. Sighzz sighzz.. Jia You!

Angelina>> There are quite a lot of shops which sell customised birthday cakes.. My friend told me ecreative is not bad.. Their website is www.ecreative.com.sg but I dunno whether its nice. i prefer to order agar agar rather than cakes.. Super cute and the agar agar is yummy leh.. i can email u the pics.. I ordered the agar agar from this Mrs Chan.. They will also deliver the agar to ur hse.

Glass : sure,we can meet up. With xoxo,miemie n tien. Where is the best place to meet up?

Bbseed : thanks for the website

Happymummy : I like agar also,but my nephew specifically asked for transformer cake. I don't think they can make it in agar right?

Loke : ya I agree with u,if the baby not ready yet maybe just wait for a while more. Good thing that josh accept whatever food I gave. But he doesn't like the teething rusk,n I bought it quite a lot from expo..too bad

duracell, yeah i know, but coz baby not growing much, pd asked me to start him on solids. and baby rice cereal is the one that has least allergy trigger. the one i just got doesn't have gluten, dairy and egg products. I hate SI SEN!!! Make my baby break out so much.

angelina: anywhere is fine.

mummies, i remember seeing somewhere that one of the mummy reccommended one book for preparing baby food?? any mummies remember the title of the book?? if i'm not wrong is something asian one

Regarding weaning.. I bought some organic puree from Petit Bowl at united square.. All u need to do is to steam the puree to make it hot.. pretty nice.. And Aaden loves it loads.. The not so gd thing is.. its actually quite costly.. but gd for lazy mummies like me.. :p

mrs.neo: ha,I'm not the only 1.. I also bought a lots of baby food in jar from expo.I even bought enough til Josh is around 1 year old :D

Momies,any idea where to meet up that is convenient for babies?

bbseed: i got a weaning book called first foods. has lotsa asian recipes. by marshall cavadish.

astro: hey gymboree sounds like a good idea! Its suitable from 6months onwards if i'm not wrong?
happy.gif

I'm also quite interested in gymobree as well.. Went to the expo fair.. Have got a voucher for a free 1st trial.. I am still wondering if i shld bring Aaden. I have got 2 vouchers.. can spare 1 to whoever needs it.

Hi Mummies,

Thank you for the time spent last Friday @ Expo.... All your babies are soooo adorable...
Thanks, Natalia for driving me back home.... Greatly appreciate your kindness....
Hope we can have more gatherings, if the time is right I will bring my kids along for the next gathering....

wow.. wad a lot of posts..

its monday and im at home.. on medical leave leh.. must have been the rain on saturday la..

was supposed to bring belle to 'little gym' yesterday coz one of our frens' baby is having his 1YO bday bash there, but coz i wasnt feeling well, we had to give it a miss
sad.gif
wanted to go and reccee the place then maybe enquire abt their trial lessons..

ting>> yeaps, belle hasn't flipped yet, and she is a Sept baby! im not exactly super worried since the PD says is ok and ask us to enjoy this stage. but still a bit worried la, coz she is coming 6 months end March.

angelina >> im in the east, tampines to be exact la.. bring babies to swim ah, im ok, but dunno if belle can use her neck float which i bought damn long ago.. and one big issue is i do not have a proper swimsuit now (with the bulging tummy and flabby arms) and neither can i imagine myself in one.. hahahahha

loke>> yeah i had wanted to put off the weaning till belle is 6months coz im scared of allergies or wadever, but the PD gave us the go-ahead that was why we started.. wow, you bought the $299 high chair! buy only 1 ah? thot you need 2 leh.. heehee
and yes, must go your house again to try try that high chair!

i did not buy any high chair despite me gg ard telling pple that better to have a high chair for baby to associate high-chair to meal times..
reason being lack of space and my mum's constant nagging. anyway we have been feeding belle whilst she sits in the bumbo.. so far so good.. might be introducing a 2nd feed of cereal / puree today onwards.. for her dinner.

mie: teng is in little gym class for 3 years old and above.. haiz. yesterday teng missed his class at 1010am! when was ur fren's bday bash? at 7pm kind right? imho, gymoboree is cheaper and better for kids 6 mths onwards.. coz little gym more gynmastics oriented.. 6 mths more of obstacles courses for crawling bbs.. this one gymboree does better...

u feeling sligtly better liao? i having a heavy head leh. must be hair dropped too much,brain understressed?! wah iew..

bally also having a blocked nose coz teng having a cold cum cough! :S

shugar: actually.. gymboree more suitable for bbs who have started craawling.. the other place gogobambini.. got a ball pit.. something like Fidgets.. but on top of that they got a playground for older kids.. fidgets also? then i am thinking of dumping teng there with ellie to run around in the older maze.. while angelina/tien/mie/xoxo/ and u?
happy.gif
we all sit ourselves around the ball pit talk talk. noting too streneous.. got food there also lah. anyone else wants to go ?

http://www.gogobambini.com/

april 6 right? eh. can from 3pm onwards??

me also bought high chair(evenflo).. saw the one loke bought super stylo, HB was so tempted.. but i told him abit ex so went look look see see and saw that evenflo one.. quite bulky.

mie: hope u feeling better now.. rest more..
happy.gif

astro: i'm interested also.. count me in can??

meet up: me also wanna join, on 6th apr rite..

ok..let's start a list

Meet up on 6 April?
Time : TBC
Venue: gogobambini/Gymboree?

1. Astro (prefers after 3pm)
2. Mie?
3. xoxo?
4. angelina?
5. Shugar?
6. bbseed?

Astro: ahhh gym ah.. =\ maybe i join u all after gym hehe.
my hb not really keen to bring the lil one to gym. he says at home also can play wahaha.. why he sounds so like ur miser huh

<font color="ff0000">anyonekeen in baby mall online spree? i'm waiting for discount code.. if have then i'll just order liao.</font>

Meet up on 6 April?

2. Mie (anytime after 1pm)
3. xoxo?
4. angelina?
5. Shugar?
6. bbseed?

astro>> the bday party was at 345pm or was is 415pm at forum little gym..

slept the whole weekend away, and prolly almost the whole monday too.. hopefully the very slight cough doesnt evolve into anything big.. i take super long to recover from coughs!

wad abt kindermusik? babies must be able to sit unsupported to go for the lessons?

Meet up on 6 April?

3. xoxo?
4. angelina?
5. Shugar?
6. bbseed?
7. py (you all gg for tea after the gym? i can join u all!)

Yah babies cannot crawl yet or sit up unsupported. can go for these gym ?

py/mie: which is why i said dump them in ball pit best.. at gogobambini..for others.. i think easiest if bb can sit up .. though kindermusik got the v young kind.. but that kind.. parent carry n movement n dance! wah.. siong!

astro>> parent carry and move and dance? i think im not up to it! belle is 7kg plus and i cannot carry her for more than half hour at one go! hahahahaha

abt gogobambini: Adults &amp; Babies <11mths: FREE

the ball pit and let them roll inside? wahahaha

Meet up on 6 April?

3. xoxo?
4. angelina?
5. Shugar?
6. bbseed (anytime but have to leave at 5.30pm)
7. py (you all gg for tea after the gym? i can join u all!)

YO!! Saw the webby on gogobambini!! Dempsey leh! Hmmm havent driven that far with yx behind. Hmmm let me seek permission from her daddy first. But out my name first hee hee...the most take cab...hmmm...

Meet up on 6 April?

3. xoxo?
4. angelina?
5. Shugar?
6. bbseed?
7. Tien (seeking permission from ah lao first)

Question!?? Dump in ball pit? Wont that get 'drown' by the balls? YX still cant sit up on her own (cos she is soooo lazy to practise) nor crawl!!

tien: take cab lah. can one..
ha.. yh also cannot. but i think he fits well in the BALL pit.. good lah. i can contribute one BALL to gogobambini.. *straight face*

i think they lie on their back. is ok. or ah bor. we support them.. let them sink their legs into the ball pit. can one ah.

shugar and xoxo tried before liao mah.. last time teng also. hahaha.

mie: oh! bbs below 11 mths free huh? what are we waiting for??? :p

ya. can u imagine i 'movement and dnace' with a 10kg teng last time? every lesson i left panting.. and our instructor darn on.. RUN around.. JUMP around.. and do sit up with kids on our tummies.. aiyoh... i cannot afford let history repeat itself man..:S

Okok...confirm again..must see if ah lao's mood good or not hahah...

You horrible cum terrible lor! Contribute one ball to them?! Your ball soooo cute lor..and not multi-coloured!

Actually hor was thinking of whether there's any restaurant big enough to accomodate mummies and babies...I want to do those leisure high tea ma chiam like some yummy mum (although I think I am more dummy than yummy). But then again...considering yx's recent milk throwing up accident at expo fair...i shall not embarass myself!

Wah 10 kg teng? Hmmm I want to go kindermusik leh...although sounds tiring..cos yx seems to be responding to music more than anything else.

Hi little Sam!!!
He is already quite steady that's why ok in the ball pit. Wish yx could be a good girl and practise more.

hmm is the place clean? coz i heard some horror stories that the baby puke/poo inside the ballpit at those play centres..

omg...

Astro: wld like to join u all n chk out the gym too. Er but my boy doesn't really know how to sit or crawl yet. Can he still play?
Haven't had the chance to meet up with any one of you yet even though been posting in the forum on n off. Wld be nice to meet up ;)

Back