<font face="tahoma"><font color="ff3399">jul</font>
I didn't do the movie and KittyLab on the same day lah. Movie was stuff Keegan full full then go out, watch movie, then straightaway take cab home once movie end. KittyLab was the same also. So won't explode lah. Only when more than 5hrs then will explode.
<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">ION Outing @ Swensens</font></font>
<font color="0000ff">8th December, Tue, 2pm</font>
1.rach
2. Stephie1735 - bringing mum and #1 with baby... mum wants to eat ice-cream.. lol Anyone knows how much per pax?
3. prinzess55
4. kiki
5. jul
6.shelled - Won't be having ice cream buffet. 不要害我!I'm still trying to lose weight!5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
You girls want me to bring my biz stuff along to show-and-tell? Or prefer if we set another time/venue?
<font color="ff3399">flower4</font>
Don't use milkbag lah. Use Milk Trays lor. Then you can have however much BM you want in a (ziploc) bag. 1 time charge for Milk Tray, and only about 5 cents per ziploc bag?
Fwah, 150ml per boob per session?! You are very good, man.
<font color="ff3399">prinzess</font>
I don't see it as demanding (yet). Think of it as more of a request lor. Hurhur. Ya hor, I haven't met you before leh!!
<font color="ff3399">Prettymums</font>
If I send my #1 to YWCA, monthly will be around $250? But YWCA not really my first choice. My Hubs say the environment doesn't seem too bad, just tahan tahan send him there 1st, so if somehow he don't like going to childcare, at least less $$ at risk. Dunno what kind of funky theory is that. If I send my boy to a better nicer CC, i think the appeal to go is greater mah. Oh well, whatever.
<font color="ff3399">kiki / Re: My boy's bedtime "routine"</font>
Erm... Mine can sleep on his own. And ONLY on his own. If you try to pat him or whatever, he will kenna distracted by the fact that he SHOULD be sleeping, then after a while crank up big time. But before he goes to bed, must:
1) dim lights + aircon on
2) change diapers and wear pajamas (no pajamas cannot fall asleep also, dunno why)
3) 喝包包 (but even then also only sleep abt 5 hrs lor! WTH.)
4) Say good night to everyone, get hugs and kisses from everyone
5) Hold him for about 1 minute to burp and sing short lullaby.
6) Put down in cot and time for bed. Must reassure him that later when he wakes up I will give him milk and remind him "no fussing, no noise, time for bed".
Usually he will go to bed with a smile.
Like now, he already went to sleep liao. So I can spend time with #1 to shower, play water and blow bubbles a bit, brush teeth, do his ABCs before going to bed.
</font>