(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

shelled,

tell me abt it. there was this day... over the wkend, i woke up and found my gal's diaper halfway up her backside only..needless to say...she wet the bed coz the diapers were not put on properly for her. then her pants were not on, and neither were her socks! and there was so much diaper cream on her buttocks! when i asked him why he put so much diaper cream, he said at night cannot see properly over squeezed so juz put everything! **faint*

and oh... he actually threw away a pair of lovely bugs bunny socks that i got from melborne previously coz he said kanna some shit. i was soooo angry! unbelievable!
 


rach> he'll auto wake up. but i juz spoiled his routine. cos juz now 30mins before his feeding time, i juz finished pumping. ended up he got no milk to drink. so de whole routine screwed up by me. regretted now. shuld had juz offered him de ebm instead of letting him latch on for a full 2hrs on n off -_-

jul> wow. need to take 1.5bottles to see de effect in increase bm? like tat siao liao. i only 2nd day. stressed. but i think de more stressful i m, de less milk i produce

girlygirly> erms.. i nv c it before at parkway. remember it's at some ulu shopping centre at sunset way

kiki> think cannot expect the effect to be immediate? i heard it takes abt 1wk to increase supply after taking 2tablets 3times a day. so i m still waiting. really hope will increase my supply

huh?? y need sms u to change diapers? cant he juz ask u to change? nvm la. my hubby oso nv change my boys diapers one. expect me to feed n change n clean him -_-

shelled> lol. ya la. so my hubby say i take care of bb, he do de household chores including washin bb's clothes. so i guess it's fair lo. of cos i rather do his job. but since he cant feed de bb oso, den no pt -_-
 
shelled

he finally came back at 11.50pm. gave him the cold shoulder, except to tell him when to feed sam etc stuff. left sam with him while i ate my dinner, had a long bath, squeezed out my blackheads n now pumping. i'm almost glad that sam's fussing now. hah!

kiki

sounds like sam! i have to literally heat the milk, sit in front of him with the bottle n wait for him to wake up haha

huh? ur hubs sms u?

michelle

no lah, my boobs useless so slow effect mah. some pple just take a few days to see increase.
 
zzz.. so tired. shall go off to sleep, if sam stops fussing enough to keep me awake

shelled, kiki

My Hubs also doesn't handle waking up in the middole of the nite well. He will stumble ard, make a mess, fall asleep while feeding the baby etc etc.. n he'll be so eager to get back to sleep that he wun bother to burp Sam, just put him down w/o changing diapers or carrying long enough not to reflux. Darned pek chek sometimes.

Hmm all's quiet in the room. Wonder why.. shall go store my pumpset then investigate
 
kat, shell,
how much is the baby chair isit good?

Step,
where can i get Goat's Rue? isit 100% vegetarian?

Michelle,
i mean 2 breast = 110ml ARgh..
 
<font color="ff0099">flower4</font>
What baby chair? You mean the Fisherprice rocker that Kat and my bb are sitting in huh? Brand new is $120+, but alot of ppl selling in WTS section so you can go there and try your luck. I bought mine 2nd hand from WTS for $40, with complete set of toys to hang over the rocker. Too cheapo to buy new one cos that time also didn't know if bb will sit in it or not. If don't sit then I waste $120+ leh.
It's called the Fisherprice Infant-To-Toddler Rocker. Hope this helps!
happy.gif



<font color="ff0099">kiki / Jul</font>
Why are men like that huh?! Mine also very funny one. He will change the diaper sooooo slowly that I swear bb will eventually pee/poo on him one day. Then ask him to carry bb and pass to me for night feed, he sometimes will ask me "where is he huh?". Like WTF, IN HIS COT LAH, THEN WHERE?!? EGYPT MEH?!

Lucky most of us give BM, if we give formula hor, you imagine they sure make milk all wrongly.
lol.gif
 
<font face="Comic Sans ms"><font color="0000ff">Shelled</font>

You can check out these deep freezer

Last year, they quoted me S$299 for FUF102 &amp; S$238 for FCF106.

But in the end we got a Hometech (Japan) Chest Freezer from DH's lobang.


<font color="aa00aa">Steph</font>

I tot you've ordered the fenugreek? Just saw your PM that you needed my GNC card?? Let me know if you still need ya.


<font color="0000ff">Jul/KiKi/Shelled</font>

Not all men are like tt lah... I've seen DH who are super pro w BB too. There are a few dad in this forum who sounds like super dad to me.

My DH is quite ok.. In fact when comes to certain tasks like changing diaper, bathing BB, cutting nails etc, he's even more pro den me. He always comment tt I'm slow &amp; looks clumsy despite being a mummy of 3.

I guess end of e day is whether they wana take e effort to do it. My DH didn't have any choice. He had to bcome a P/T SAHD when my MIL announce on e last day of my maternity leave tt she's nt helping us to bbsit my gal. So from a daddy who hates to change diaper, he was force to bcome e main caregiver overnight. He hated it @ 1st but after a few days, he was luving it. He often said tt period is 1 of e most precious memories in his life, no amt of $$ can replace.

I guess most men wld try to siam taking care of BB if they can lah. To them is this is a job for woman (MCP thinking) so why shld they b doing it if you are ard to do it??..


<font color="aa00aa">Xmasc</font>

Nurses in KKH advise us not to give Jed pacifier as it's nt gd for the growth of their teeth in later stage of their life, not to mention is nt easy to wean them off</font>
 
Mm..i'm glad my HB still quite ok to help..
Prob slower in changing diapers..
but he will change if he sees that i'm really tired and already asleep...

only when bb keep fussing nonstop and cries loudly.. he'll get so frustrated that he'll throw a little temper at her...and dunno what to do..
guess men not so maternal instinct...
He expects bb to tell him what she wants....
39days old.......how to tell u what she wants?
when he cant figure out what she wants..he gets frustrated..then its my turn to take over and pacify bb....

he knows he shouldnt be doing that..but he just cant control himself at that moment... so.. i guess it takes some time for him to really learn that he gotta just try to find out what she wants...

hahah..just like when he dunno what i want, he'll expect me to tell him and COMMUNICATE..
but too bad.. bb cant do that in a way he can fathom now... hahaha....

but right now, he's cuddling her and pacifying her.. think something dropped from the cupboard unto the floor...bb got a shock and woke up....
and we 2 were sleeping like log..didnt even hear that box dropped....
sigh...

my girl really scady cat...
 
<font color="ff0000">Nursing Poncho Ordered</font>
If anyone else wants, PM me with ur color by 12pm and i'll reply u with payment details...

Else everything will be finalised by 1pm.

Thanks all!! Poncho is on the way to my place this evening! Woohoo!!
 
talking abt hubbies, i think mine is classic case. the number of times he changed diapers for his kids can be counted with 5 fingers. he has NEVER help to bath baby, until they reach 5 or 6 yrs old. thats becos they oredy can somehow shower on their own n all he has to do is just pour water over them. he has NEVER helped with nite feeds, in fact never helped with feeding baby, dun say milk, not even any meal when my babies reach toddlerhood. only recently he is a bit better. will help me distribute food to the older kids when out on a meal. my hub is the 100% MCP type aiyah hard to change la i also gave up. but he loves the kids n loves buyg things to spoil them n loves playing with them. im the bad mama who always nags n screams at them! the only reason why im not screaming my lungs at him is becos he gives me enough money to spend, he employs 2 maids to help me n he rewards me with LVs n pradas on a regular basis. LOL!!nat times so pek chek with him. always only know how to say wan so many kids but never lifts fingers to help, only wanna enjoy the fruits of my labours!!! like now, he said baby at nite v noisy keep waking for feed so he been sleeping shiok shiok in the study n weekends can even wake up at 1pm!

ok if u gals get to see my hub one day dun tell him i been complaining abt him in forum ok!!

there r hands on dads but v rare. my frd married one! he is so good he even cooks n does everything for her confinement. yes he can cook confinement meals!! n e brings baby to her breasts for nite feeds all she does is just take out her bra!! good right???
 
flower

u can try the fisher price newborn-to-toddler rocker too. i bot this 2 weeks ago n sam's quite happy in it. selling at $139. it reclines more so better for newborns.

shelled

ur remark abt being in egypt made me burst out laughing! haha

argh! can't believe he actually gave sam 12ml FM at 3pm feed! said he tot sam wud sleep longer! so angry! doesn't he know his son is a tam jiak king who will never sleep longer n skip a meal? and we're having such a hard time conditioning him to 90ml, now he goes n gives him 120ml??????

xmasc

i've been giving pacifier since week2? but it's a personal choice lah.
 
mamato6

hubs isn't mcp. just clumsy n slow! plus he's got 'phobia' of new things so he tries to avoid them unless forced to do so.

in fact, now on weekends he takes care of sam most of the time. coz we're back home n mil wun be there to see haha
 
Jul_in_week37,

i do agree is a personal choice but once you heard some mummies telling me try not to as they see that it affects their first kid as compared to the 2nd...i start to hestitate.
 
Btw anyone can advice that whether how long i can leave the unfinished bottled breast milk in the bottle warmer? should it be only be for the next feed and not any longer than that?
 
xmasc

true lah, but it's really hard for me not to use - especially since i'm not feeding sam enough n he's crying like mad after each feed!
 
<font color="0000ff">Jenifur,</font>
from the way u describe ur DH. Ur DH and mine can be frds. My DH is in charge of the showering for baby, morning feed and cutting nails for all children. Amazingly He will also bring 2 kids(4yrs and 13mths) out on his own. But each time he does tat my 13mths girl surely has super wet diaper and untouched water bottle hm.
happy.gif



freezer
I got myself a up right chest freezer( with 4 drawers) - fartella brand at $329 including delivery. Personally I feel those wif drawers are better choice then the usual one. For storing FBM - each drawer I can store 33 packs of blue egg milk bag each 150ml. I was told by one of the mummy tat she can stored 44 packs of laninsoh milk bag each 150ml. She tried different brands of milk bag and laninsoh is the most space saving one as it can be reli flatten.
happy.gif
 
jul> lol. so funny de way u so happy tat ur bb is fussing when ur hubby looks after bb

oo. can take faster den 1wk to see effect? today i dare not pump le. after spoiling my boys schedule. now let him go back to schedule again den continue with my pumping

flower4> i 2 breast = 60-70ml only lo. juz now left side full breast manage to pump only 40ml after 2hrs+ -_-

after tat pump agn at 3hrs interval, only manage to yield 25ml. not sure y sometimes get more sometimes get less oso

shelled> wow. such a good deal for the infant rocker. sian i spend 80+ on a mothercare rocker which my boy refuse to sit in -_-

mamato6js> its ok. mine hubby only change bb diaper once when he was still in de hospital n i cant move. den at hm only help to bathe bb once. initally when he was still on leave, he will accpy me wake up while i feed bb. now he simply continue with his sleeping. leaving me to change n feed my boy

xmasc> isitnt it after putting in bottle warmer n feeding bb, if he cant finish can put in fridge for nxt feed?
 
Jul
at least urs is slow mine is really MCP haha.. but like happykae, he can bring all 4 kids out himself to go shopping or watch movie. as long as i close one eye lah cos they sure be eating all kinds of junks! aiyah guess every husb is "unique" hhah.. dun compare. whatever they lacking in one dept im sure they can compensate in other areas.
 
Now the topic is about hubs ah? Luckily my hub still bathes our girl cos my hand now pain mah. He'll also wake up during night feeds to feed her while I pump. He basically does all a mother does except latching although at times he will grumble abit. Hopefully he maintains this way.

flower
We also bought the Fisherprice Infant-To-Toddler Rocker and find that it's quite gd. Sometimes my girl sleep longer in the rocker than on her cot.

xmasc
I've also gave in to the pacifier long time ago.
 
Shelled,
You're right, here in NZ at least more acceptable to BF in public. Dont think I will dare to bf in public in singapore without the nursing poncho man. Especially those uneducated uncles will just stare and stare if I do what I do now which is have my jumper zip down and boob out (except nipple is in baby's mouth). I will try nursing in the pouch like you suggested. Sounds difficult man... positioning wise.

Mamato6,
Waoh.. I would imagine after having so many kids, your hubby would be an expert in changing nappies. How did you manage so many kids without his help man.. amazing.
happy.gif


Jenifur,
We're quite lucky that our hubbies are quite hands-on. My hubby's like yours, better than me in handlign baby at first. Wtih #1, I didnt even know how to carry him properly and my hubby had to teach me. He now says he's amazed at how far I've come from the klutz I was with the baby. hahah..
 
*mama to 6Js*

think the thing that women will be scared most is marrying a man who is 100% MCP and no LVs no Pradas no cars no maid...mommy is also daddy....

to me arh, hub will lift fingers to help or nt is nt impt...he is a v gd and responsible man if he can feed a brood without the wife worrying.
 
<font color="aa00aa">flower</font> - You can get from Vitakids.. there is a branch at United Square.. 120 caps $84. I have spare bottles to sell u want? If u want to try, I can also give u 30caps to try, can last 1 week... cause I have a opened bottle but I can only give u in ziploc bag...

<font color="aa00aa">shelled</font> - you very funny leh... hahaha "Like WTF, IN HIS COT LAH, THEN WHERE?!? EGYPT MEH?! "

<font color="aa00aa">jenifur</font> - that PM was 2 days before I placed the order lah... lol... in the end, I ordered without the card... cause couldn't wait liao...hehehe

<font color="aa00aa">mamato6Js</font> - My hub same as yours leh... although he does at times bath the kids but honestly, I think its only like a annual thing... hahaha once a year.. although he swears that its more... Like when #4 was born, he scared to carry... WTF, father of 4 tells me he scared... then everything cause scared so cannot do loh..

then hubby now sleeps in living room so that "baby can sleep on the bed with me" so I dun need to get up and feed him.. yah right...he shiok shiok sleep at night then everything I do...

he takes baby like a doll, if he's carrying him (when I ask for help), once baby cries, he will pass back to me... Kaoz like play "masak" leh...

He say daddy is only in charge of playing... sigh... at least u got LV and Prada.. I only get Pratas... lol
 
michelle

milk supply does tend to be higher earlier in the day then go down as the day progresses. n maybe ur bb also feeds different amt. dun worry abt the varying pump amts lah.

mamato6

i just made hubs bathe sam. yippee! he just has to be pushed n nudged n forced to try new things. i had to supervise him but he did it! haha
 
<font color="ff0000">Angeline</font>
I succumb to the pacifier today..Day 40!
My mum keep saying.. why not give and see how..surprisingly, she sucked happily and stopped weh weh weh....
>.<"
Okay... no wonder she always sucked her mittens wet... she just want something to suck..
just like in the 3D scans...she was seen sucking her thumb in the womb...
my girl is a sucker-lover..
i hope there wont be any repercussions.. haha..
(my mum says i love the pacifier too...:p)

<font color="ff0000">Steph</font>
hwhahhhaa...Prata also not bad la... my HB buys that for me too.. whaahhahahaa.. preggy days.... ahhahaha...

<font color="ff0000">Jul</font>
haha..HB wakes up to work EVERYDAY. he said cant stay home..else we'll all starve.. he goes out to work to earn money...
sounds good hor.. he says at least he not go out to play.. hahaa...
Dunno issit excuse.. but i believe its not la..
he'll sms whenever he can..and ask how am i and princess.. heheh.. :p

oh..my girl's pacifier dropped out..and she was half asleep... i put into her mouth..she closed her lips tight..
and continue to sleep...
so she only want to suck to fall asleep... eh,, not bad.. at least not suck whole time..
hope it remains this way...

do u sterilize ur pacifier huh??
 
angeline> lucky u
happy.gif


jul> lol. ya. now dun care pump. juz diligently eat my fenugreek n pump every nite before going to bed can le =p

cookiezz> my hubby will rather buy me LV than bathe n change my boy -_-" cos like i say, he olways say anything tat can be settled with money is not a prob -_-"
 
<font color="119911">Shirley</font>
Pumped out blood!!!! Scary! Have u recovered? Actually I feel pain in my nipple and breast too. Last time was left side, turned out to be mastitis. Now I feel the pain on my right... sian, dunno if I kana again and why, since I never get engorgement and I latch and pump frequently. Think I'll follow u and not latch bb more than 20min each time.

Well done leh, u're still keeping the pacifier. I use liao loh, tho' Ian doesn't like it, we'll just force it into his mouth, just to shut him up till I get milk ready. :p

<font color="119911">Michelle</font>
Your schedule is better than mine. Ian takes longer to nurse so leaving me with less time in between feed. What does your bb do when he's awake? Does he fuss or will he play by himself?
 
Shelled: your hubby really funny.. HAHAHA.. egypt..

mamato6js: xing fu ah!!! I don't need LV, just give me the $ hahaha!! i want borrow your maid!! 1 will be enough! LOL

rach: wah but you stay so far!!! I hougang leh XD how much u selling? :p

Freezer: no spare cash for it leh
sad.gif
Plus one more appliance = empress chasing after me to pay electrical bill.

Hubs: Mine still dare to complain to me about why he tired cannot slp longer, i tired i can. Then i shoot him try waking up in the middle of the night 2-3times. Forgot what he said but i was so mad. Idiot. I told him i going to start training him liao lo. He say "but i got no neh neh for her"
lame.gif


BB poo: Just wondering when will their poo poo change colour? Have been seeing this yellowish weird looking poo for 2 weeks already! Good thing it doesn't really smell >.< Oh and i put diaper cream and air for awhile liao but her butt area still got rash leh! HOW?!?!
 
michelle
haha!!! ur hub same as mine leh. thats why he now ask me if i want a 3rd maid. siao right! so that i wont nag at him if he doesnt help anything!

girly
agree with u. actually my hub is a good man, responsible and make sure he earns enough to feed all of us. he also not the type who go out with frds all the time, or drink or party. but hor sometimes its nice if he can just help out a bit lah. yi si yi si mah! i also not expecting him to help with everything mah. for eg baby fussing and i eatg dinner. he see me carry baby and eat at the same time also never say wanna carry for me evrn though he sitting on sofa reading papers! if this small small thing lah! i think his brain is just not functioned like the way we mothers function!

its exam period again, my blood pressure rising again! LOL.. after 29 oct im freeeeeee
 
<font color="119911">kiki</font>
The method your PD taught you.. to keep increasing bb's feed amount... will that make bb overweight?
 
<font color="119911">Shelled and kiki</font>
Shelled, Wat u said about men waking up in the nite is so true! My hubby will wake up to help but he'll be so slow and muddle-headed that I buay tahan cos bb will cry so hard and difficult to put him to sleep later. But then again, slow better than no help. Kiki must really kick your hubby lor.
 
<font color="119911">Shelled</font>
What you wrote is SO funny!!!

<font color="119911">"....Then ask him to carry bb and pass to me for night feed, he sometimes will ask me "where is he huh?". Like WTF, IN HIS COT LAH, THEN WHERE?!? EGYPT MEH?!

Lucky most of us give BM, if we give formula hor, you imagine they sure make milk all wrongly. "</font>

Precisely why when I need to feed Ian FM, I'll prepare it myself... actually now I have to warm up the EBM myself too. Cos last time my hubby did it in the middle of nite, the milk was cold.
 
wow, seem like alot of HBs are helping out in taking care baby.

My hubby does help but he always fly off in the wrong timming. Last time when we had our 1st baby, he fly off when baby is around 5mth. So he can't help me much.

This time round, our 2nd baby, he also fly off before baby full mth. sighhh...... anyway, i am use to it liao. Now i am under training from mine CL. Shame to say that i still don't really know how to bath the baby alone. Last ime was hubby hold baby, i bath baby, now hubby not around, i have to do it alone.

But i really pei fu those mummies who take care of 2 or more BB. I cannot handle 2 at the same time. i will go crazy. hahahaha.....
 
<font color="ff0000">Gina</font>
huh?? sell what???
Yishun very far meh.. hahahaa.. by bus yes... drive is much faster.. hahaha..

<font color="ff0000">Nursing Poncho</font>
Supplier says can still add in orders as long as before she leaves house to come to my house..
so..if there's anyone who's interested still, let me know by abt 6-7pm..
Sms me at 81189422 for faster response..i might be busy with baby but my hp always with me.. hehehe.. :p

check www.monpetitjardin.com for colors and sms me the color first..thats the most impt.
happy.gif

Payment and others can wait til i reply u..
happy.gif
 
<font color="119911">HUBBIES</font>
I remembered once, I had a hard time pacifying Ian, finally after a long time, he quieten down and immediately my hubby picked him and and wanted to "play" with him. Ian started crying and guess what my hubby said.. "Mummy mummy come tag team! I pass to you!" HUH!!! He thinks we're wrestling team mate izzit!! So pissed!
 
*mama to 6Js*

I guess i wld say 8 out of 10 of the men r the same...they works juz like electrical appliances...no such thing as fully auto...somehow u still haf to press 'ON' before it starts working, hahaha...

*steph*

weii...u make me haf craving for pratas la!! feel like going to Jalan Kayu to haf my cheese prata plus a cuppa teh tarik...SLURRPPP...
 
<font color="ff0000">girly</font>
Jalan Kayu no nice la...cheese prata... last time NUS behind..Fong Seng has the nicest prata.. but think now... already no more....
Mmmm... perhaps Prata house...
Or Boat Quay has one not bad alos..
they use shredded cheese instead of those cheddar cheese.. ehhehe.. yummy... i love pratas too.. :p
 
mwerkz
My hub opposite of urs. He'll rather bathe baby than buy LV for me.

rach
We also give our girl pacifier when she cries non stop when she wana to sleep. We will pour hot water into a cup &amp; throw the pacifier in for a while. Sometimes will srerilise it as well.
 
<font color="ff0099">mama to 6Js</font>
I think if my hubs give me enough money to spend, employs maid to help, and rewards me with LVs and Pradas, I also won't scream at him leh!
lol.gif

Sometimes I work work work also dunno working for what. Until I get a small present lor. Hhahahaha. It's like my "salary" lor.


<font color="ff0099">Jul</font>
120ml FM?! I hope Sam didn't kenna reflux after that.
Congrats! Now you can push Sam's bathtime to your hubs to do.
biggrin.gif



<font color="ff0099">Re: Pacifiers</font>
I gave #1 pacifiers when he was little. He self-weaned off them ard 6 mths old cos he preferred to suck his thumb. Then when he turned 1, he weaned off his thumb as well. Just suddenly one day stopped sucking thumb. I think cos I kept telling him that when he is older, he has to stop sucking thumb cos it'll make him look like a baby.

With #2 he has a very strong urge to suck, and I can't possibly give him my boob to suck on all the time lor. So we tried pacifiers, but unfortunately he spits those out. He'd rather suck on my arm as I'm carrying him. And cos I have to leave him to cry at times, he's learnt to suck on his hand. His right mitten are almost always wet from being sucked. But I think its not "shiok" so he cries periodically cos he just wants to suck on something but there's nothing for him to suck.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: Even if you want to give your bb a pacifier, he/she may not take it. And even if they take it, it may not be hard to wean them off. But the downside of giving pacifiers is that whenever it drops out, you'll have to go search for it and pop it back into their mouths. Not exactly a sanity saver when it drops out 10 times every nite. And you'll have something extra to sterilise/wash.


<font color="ff0099">happykae</font>
Thanks for the info on deep freezer!
Really have to look into this one. But my hubs say maybe just buy a new fridge. But where got space to put?! My fridge space is fixed, so cannot accommodate a fridge larger than the current one. *sobs*


<font color="ff0099">Michelle</font>
I was also concerned i spend $ then bb wont' sit in it, so decided to buy 2nd hand to try out first. Cos I have a few friends who bought rockers for their kids, and their kids NEVER wanted to sit in them. Money all wasted leh.
Now he's spending to much time in it, we're thinking of buying a new one. But... this one never spoil leh...


<font color="ff0099">Twiggy</font>
Actually I think its not so bad in SG now. I was nursing my bub in the sling while waiting for the MRT that day, and when we boarded, this woman and her elderly mom was looking (not staring) at my #1 and #2. Then the woman asked if #2 was sleeping, I told her he's drinking milk. Her mom said "On mom's milk har?" The woman said "Then!? Milk bottle meh?! Both of mom's hands are here, and baby can't be holding bottle himself what!" So her mom said: "Can't tell she's breastfeeding mah. Now alot of moms give breastmilk hor? No wonder the kids nowadays so smart." All I could do was smile back.
lol.gif



<font color="ff0099">itsy</font>
Heng nothing happen to bb after drinking cold EBM. If laosai then jialat lah.
Hahaahahah! Last time my hubs also kacheow J after I settle him down. So frustrating!! Boys will be boys, I guess.
 
shelled

Heng no reflux. In fact he woke up crying for his next feed at zhun zhun 2h later *faint*

I'm also very happy with my rocker. $139 leh! If he doesn't wanna sit in it, then waste money liao.

These 2 days we've been training Sam to sit in the pram n car seat. Whenever he's in a gd mood or sleepy, he'll guai guai sit in them (short period only lah). Hope he'll get accustomed top them soon so I can be hands free.
 
<font color="ff0099">Jul</font>
As in to sit in the carseat but its not in the car? I dunno leh, cos I don't let my boys sit in carseat unless we're driving out. So whenever J sees the carseat, he'll know got car to sit.
lol.gif
As for pram, K also don't really like it. I think cos the material is actually quite warm lor. J used to be able to sit in it for quite long, but if we go places with no aircon, like when we went KL for holiday when he was 8mths old, after a while he will start to fuss, then we check hor, his back is ALL WET with sweat lor!
 


<font color="ff0000">shelled</font>
haha..thanks for sharing ur pacifier story.. kindda reassuring... :p

thats a nice situation on the MRT.. at least the daughter is well versed in it.. haha.. :p
gives us some nice encouragement..
happy.gif
 

Back
Top