(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

Shelled,
keke im happy wif my supply even bought a up right chest freezer to store the EBM - i yield abt 200ml-300ml every 3-4hrs. But im beginning to worry also as i have so many packs FBM and i will be shifting hm in Late Nov so im wondering how to transport the whole freezer to my new place without affecting the FBM. Or not i might have to consider to give away those FBM to mummies who dun mind.

what if i sterilise the milk tray? cos i dun feel safe to wash just wif warm soapy water.

Re :Dom
i also drink dom on alternate nite. i remembered years back when i had my 1st confinement i drank 7 bottles of Dom. ( nearly went into depression tat time hence drank alot of Dom to make myself tipsy) luckily baby is alright just that she slept alot.
happy.gif


Waiwai,
yeah very tiring right, Peifu Girlygirly and Shelled who handle everything by their own.
My #2 is 13mths and always climbing high and low. i go toilet also bring her along if helper is taking care of baby.
I tried Shelled method but raise white flag after 10mins, she cried till no voice, my heart ache.

Rach,
will try 1 set first lor, if useful then consider to get another one.
You reli lobang queen leh - so many good lobangs.

Angeline,
Ok will try your method tonight - thanks for the information.
 


<font color="ff0000">Paige</font>
have not used any of those... I delivered at Mt A..
happy.gif

use ur BM to wash..it helps to rid eye shit..

wah................. i wake up in the mornin i touch her liaoz.. do u BF??
do u clean ur breasts before feeding also??

Any mummies clean ur breasts before latching and pumping huh??
i have never done it in the last 5 weeks leh..
kaoz.. am i dirty?? wahahhaha....

<font color="ff0000">Katherine</font>
hahaha.. i cant rem ur email... coz my outlook stores sent emails.. but only if i can enter the first few letters..
PM me can?? i send u the milk trays.. coz i dun save all ur email addresses.. ehehe.. :p

yup...pouch arrived.. u should receive it by thur..
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">Pupsik Pouch</font>
Supplier is packing and sorting out the pouches..will send out tmr morning..
those who want to hold and send with other stuffs, please email her by tonite..else everything goes out tmr to the post office.
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">myfavchoco</font>
i intend to shave at 4 months..so that the new grown hair will be nicer...supposedly la.. hehe... :p

<font color="ff0000">Chern</font>
if can i always try to la.. put her down asap.. but once down..she wai wai wai liaoz.... faint...
she scream till face turn red then purple okay... how to ignore??
bath time in the moring depends what time she wake up.. (or rather..we...)
then nite time usually abt 8pm then dry clean her..then feed..then see she sleepy or not..
her eyes open so big how to sleep? hahaha...
my mum say they NB need love and security...cannot just leave there ignore............
say i heartless...

Supplier will send out tmr.. it has arrived at her place today... still sorting out.
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">happykae</font>
ahhhaa... thanks leh.. hahaha.... :p
okok.. one set for u then...
happy.gif


i only cut a little on 1st month..4th month will shave.. hehehe...:p
 
Help. =(

I went out to do my BB's B/C yesterday and due to wanting to be there for their 2-4 registration I did not pump before I left home... My last pump was at 11am and I only got home at 7pm. During that 3-7pm my boobs were really full... I brought out my Breast Shells but in the end they were flooded and soaked my shirt ( Luckily I wore double layer ) And when I finally pumped at 7pm I yielded more than 150ml.

BUT NOW I THINK MY SUPPLY DROPPED!!! Both sides only manage to get slightly more than 100ml ( And that's when I pump and squeeze like crazy. )

How How How~ Q^Q
 
<font color="ff0099"><font size="+1">Re: Storage of Milk Trays</font></font>
This is what I meant by dedicated storage space for my BM:

3103008.jpg


3103009.jpg



So even if the lids don't shut properly, there's almost zero chance that someone will accidentally spill the BM from the trays.
 
rach

the pupsik pouch can it be used now when bb's head is not firm yet? coz i see the website the bb's are all quite big already. also, can it be totally hands free for me? the length cannot be adjusted one is it? r u using it? is it good??

i want to take the hepB first because my gal didn't take the 1st dose which is suppose to be together with the BCG due to her jaundice. i somehow feel that taking the hepB separately is better, lowers the chance of getting fever. also, if i wait till 2 mths then take the 6 in 1, that wld be another 1 more mth. i would like paed to do a review for her 1st mth and also want to know her exact weight now.

paige
i don't use sterile cotton balls to clean my gals eyes, but i use boiled warm water with normal cotton balls to clean her eyes and face.

katherine
whats your baby's total intake within 24 hrs? mine is abt 700-800ml!
 
<font color="ff0099">happykae</font>
I think you can rinse out the milk trays with sterilised water (with pigeon sterilising tablets). Should feel safer that way?

You peifu me for what? Girlygirly has got 4 kids, I only have 2!! And i'm quite blessed cos #1 can still self-entertain for short moments without getting into trouble. If he's those climb up climb down type, I sure throw in white flag long ago liao
lol.gif


Whenever my heart start to soften and want to pick bb up, my hubs will remind me that it is for his own good. Otherwise 爱他等于害他. Tough love sia. Hubs will only allow me to go in and pat pat him a bit to comfort him, but NO PICKING UP THE BABY. Otherwise I will kenna scolding from Hubs for spoiling the bb, and then next time when bb cannot sleep by himself, I will hear no end of it from Hubs.

But what I feel is... if I'm not gonna have anymore kids, I really don't mind spoiling this one a bit more by cuddling him more often...
sad.gif



<font color="ff0099">Pamelia</font>
Start pumping like siao again to up supply.
Life is so ironic. So hard to make supply go up, so easy to drop. So hard to enforce routine and good habits in kids, so easy to break routine and create bad habits... sigh.
 
rach.. pm u liao..

for the milk tray.. meaning one tray can hold 8 oz of milk right?

shelled.. did i see crab sticks in ur freezer? I LOVE CRABSTICKS hahahaha

pam.. think u need to start all over again ley.. to increase ur supply

kiki.. normally i will only feed once a day e EMB ley... last feed at night.. so when i latching i wont know hw much he's drinking.. but 700-800ml a day is alot mah? haha cos when i went out for my gynae appt for abt 4 hrs.. he will finish at least 2 glass bottles of EMB tt's ard 200ml at least ley.. so 24 hrs will be 1200ml!?!
 
lilac, bebe au lait> how does de bebe au lait nursing cover works? can explain? not very clear in de website leh. anyone got picture of de nursing cover front n back after wearing?

corsage> i still decide to change my boy before feeding him, even though he fusses. but better than he dun sleep after i change him after feed =p

milkyway> wow. ur gal grew so fast!! my boy is only 4.3kg fr a birth weight of 2.95kg. gees. did i underfeed him? very tiring to do housewk n look after bb hor? i only need to fold n keep bb's clothes, bathe, clean bb, feed bb, n i feel so tired liaos -_-"

after u freeze de milk sticks. juz put them in ziplog bags lo =p

rach spree over le =p now left milktray spree. =p

bbq98> i remember seeing promo at mothercare metro for de bumbo chair. u might wanna check them out

itsy> sometimes my boy oso bites de nipple n start fussing, thus turning his head left n right, but i guess my nipple is used to the torture den i dun really feel much pain

rach> isint bebe au lait a nursing cover? not over yet ah? btw, wat de diff btw bebe au lait, hooter hiders n organic nursing coveR? juz de design?

how much is Bebe au Lait Black Eyelet Nursing Cover or Hooter Hiders Camden Lock Nursing Cover?

isit like an apron where behind can be tied? still no idea how this really works =p btw if order this, when can get?

katherine> i heard for normal bb sick oso can go leh. juz go n try lo. i haven brought bb there before

paige> i dun think dey charge consultation for immunisation. i haven gone. can call de clinic n ask when u book appt =)
 
shelled

thanks for all the info and the trouble you went to take pics =)
then i guess the milk trays are not suitable for me. I got no flat surface in my freezer. It's packed full with food. My MIL goes crazy at markets and supermarkets, machiam scared we'll starved.
If the lids don't close properly then my BM is probably a goner liao..so sad
was really keen on this product 1 de
 
Itsy, nipple biting..ouch..may baby also did that to me. Till today she still never latch properly...when she is frustrated, she will hold /bite my nipple very tight and move her head..so painful...make me wanna cry at times. Now both my nipple cracked liao. i bought the nipple shield, but it's not useful, only used once, now never use again.
 
<font color="ff0099">bbq98</font>
Ooi... i got cook hor! Lunch AND dinner! Except Tues and Fri dinners cos my MIL will bring dinner to us.
Fresh food no need freeze what! I got market downstairs.


<font color="ff0099">Katherine</font>
Why you all scrutinizing my freezer contents?!?! *pengz*
 
<font color="aa00aa">myfavchoco</font> - I never shave my babies head one... All my 4 kids never shave bald.

I think its a personal preference
 
shelled> i c ben n jerrys!!! yesterday i buay tahan, went cold storage buy 2 pints after finishing my udders =p last mon i went to udders buy 2 pint of ice cream, illegal park n kena summon 50bucks for parking at double yellow line. faint -_-" expensive ice cream
 
<font color="ff0099">Michelle</font>
Hahahah! Ya! your udders ice cream damn ex!! $50 additional charge. :p

I've been binging on B&amp;J leh. Comfort food. 2 pints every week!! I is sibei stressed.
sad.gif
 
hellooo, just a question. Does your baby get startled in his sleep? Mine will suddenly wake up and wail loudly as though just had a bad dream. Is this normal?
 
Nat,

Mine normally wakes up and wails loudly when:

Trying to poo but poo don't wanna come out.

Poo causes discomfort WHILE coming out.

Wind in tummy causing discomfort.

If fists are clenched and legs bent towards chest = Colic. ( Griping pain in tummy due to gas )
 
<font color="ff0000">shelled</font>
ahh.. i saw Ben &amp; Jerrys???? hahahaha...*drool*

wah... my fridge not so high tech le... dun have separate drawer leh.
ehehe


<font color="ff0000">kiki</font>
can can.. if not its too small.. i'll use it liaoz..can be use from NB..
i wish i'm using it... i sent it for excahnge.. i bought L too small.. very very tight.. i fat la..
so i send back to change for XL..
they suuposed to reserve for me Chocolat..then they sold to someone else... now i gotta wait till end of next week for new stock to arrive
then i can get to use mine. ahha..

Shelled is using it.. u ask her...

its fixed length.. nothing to adjust..its one whole piece..thats why good.. no excess cloth.. hehee. :p
ooh.. u didnt take the 1st dose the moment she recovered from jaundice??
i also didnt take Hep B at hosp.. coz my girl has a bit bit yellow on 2nd day...
after a week she ok liao then went to PD's clinic to take.. its FOC coz charged to package liaoz..

my GP says..normally all the jab also okay... no fever de...

Mummies, anyone's baby has fever after the 6in1???

ah..yes.. i used boiled warm water to clean her face and eyes also....

<font color="ff0000">BUMBO SEAT</font>
after all the rave, i also went to search..asked my supplier..she did ask before.. but BUMBO no reply..
so no spree.. hahahhaa...

I got mine from WTS liaoz.. hehee.. $35.. ehhehe.. :p

<font color="ff0000">Michelle</font>
hahaha.. i answered ur questions on MSN liaoz. but for others sake.. i reply again..
happy.gif


Bebe Au Lait still available...
happy.gif

it just arrived today at supplier..so its ready stock.
happy.gif


the difference is only designs.
happy.gif

can get on Thur if u pay today.
happy.gif


hahaha.. u park where?? u go to Bukit Timah or Novena branch? hahaa..

<font color="ff0000">Nat</font>
sometimes it does happens.. my girl also.like bad dream like that. :p
 
<font color="ff0000">Pam</font>
wah.. i didnt know clenching fist and legs towards chest is colic!!

Mmmm...

<font color="ff0000">Bumbo</font>
wah... i just bought my Bumbo with NTUC vouchers.. wahhahahaha.. like that also can...save money!! wahahahhaha... :p

<font color="ff0000">Vouchers for sale/exchange</font>
$100 Capital Land
$100 Carrefour
$100 Mothercare
$50 Taka

Anyone wanna exchange or buy over? hehehe.. :p
 
my girl sleeps in 2 days...
on alt days she'll sleep whole day..like today and Sun...and i super free...then the other day she wont sleep the whole day.and i super busy.....
faint....
she's been eating and sleeping today..
so good leh... but it doesnt happen everyday... >.<"
 
Shirley,

I got the nipple shield too.. Used once/twice.. Chucked it to one side... Too troublesome to use... Waste $... Think my nippie too big to fit... -.-

I actually expressed and bottle feed to let my nipples recover... I introduced bottle feeding early ( Because I'll be going back to work Next week! ) But I still do latch on occasionally so my BB won't have nipple confusion. =)

If your nippies are really sore, maybe you can go to Parent Craft @ TMC for help? I went in yesterday thinking my ducts were blocked.. In the end she cleaned and told me I have skin on my nippies and how to clean... Free! XD

But on other cases I know they do charge.
 
<font color="ff0000">NURSING PONCHO</font>

Mummies, i didnt get any reply from them.. but hor..they having sale now.. u all wanna collate in 3s and buy it???


Presenting, our three best-selling colours for the Mon Petit Jardin nursing ponchos for the current month of October. As a special for this month only, purchase 3 ponchos for SGD100. Email me now at [email protected] to place your order! (It is recommended that for 3 pcs, you opt for courier delivery at SGD10 to any address in Singapore.)

www.monpetitjardin.com
 
shelled> ya lo. shuld juz walk to west mall buy. wat for drive to bukit timah? grr. 50bucks can buy me another 3tubs of connoiseur flavours!! if classic. can buy 5tubs n got excess!!

i oso. every wk at least 1-2 pint. like tat how to loose weight?? dunno y after bb is born, i eat ice cream like mad. half a pint a day -_-"

rach> keke. ok. waiting for the supplier to reply on payment. den wait for stock liaos =p

park at bukit timah somewhere near udders lo -_-" capital land voucher still ok la. find a capital land mall with ntuc, den can do ur grocery shopping liao
happy.gif
 
shelled,

ask u abt pupsilk sling, u're using it now? what size do u use? hmm... not sure what size fits me now. is there any shop where i can go and try out first?

rach,

your lobang for the sling is how much?
 
Thanks Pam and Rach..
But kiki, my boy not once in awhile le. Sometimes 1/2hrly followed by 10/15mins interval. I'm afraid might be colic also. Thanks for the reminder Pam, must see whether did he bend his legs towards chest or not...
Baby really driving me nuts! BF also driving me nuts! Every other 2 days, he will refuse to latch. It;s like I'll phobia when it is time to bf him. Coz he'll cry and cry refusing to latch. So now, I'm resorting pumping only. But 3hr interval, I can only manage 50ml. Not enough...
 
<font color="ff0000">Michelle</font>
haha..all the best...
happy.gif


oh..can use capita land mall vouchers at NTUC ah?? woo.. not bad..
<font color="ff0000">Nursing Poncho</font>
Distributor replied.. so i'm waiting for her reply.. :p

<font color="ff0000">kiki</font>
i think M suits u.. hehee.. cant be L.. hahaha.. I think shelled should be using L..
PM me?? i send u the details
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">cookiezz</font>
wat cream puffs??? i want..love it man...
 
Rach, go get lobang for the bumbo seat leh....I think after all these bfeeding products frenzy, we can all look at buying things for our babies!!
 
<font color="ff0000">MONPETIT NURSING PONCHO</font>
Distributor got back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got the price......................
PM me quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'll be the one to receive it and post it out to u all.... so... ya... PM me those interested in the nursing poncho!!!!!!!

www.monpetitjardin.com
 
cookiezz> u mean de cream puffs from de bp thread? de eclairs are alot nicer. u shuld give them a try. previously ordered 2 cartons of eclairs n 2 packs of cream puffs =p but they melt very fast n need to be frozen. so need alot of frezzer space =p

bbq98> lol. ya. de eclairs very nice hor? regret not getting some for my bb first mth =p cos neo garden gave so little =x

rach> but u must go to those capital land mall with ntuc lo
 
<font color="ff0099">bbq98</font>
It won't be easy for you to meet us, with 2 babies and all. But we sure can try!


<font color="ff0099">Michelle</font>
I suspect all the icecream we're eating is going straight to our babies. Cos i'm still stuck at 73.5kg and didn't put on weight. of course not losing weight either lah, but I'm not complaining. If any regular non-nursing person was to eat 2 pints every wk, confirm gain weight until dunno where!!
lol.gif



<font color="ff0099">kiki</font>
I'm using L size. The shop owner measured me herself @ the motherhood expo and asked me what was my pre-preg weight. She just gave me L size and it fits fine.

I think you can try it out @ Maternity Exchange (marina square). They sell it there.


<font color="ff0099">Michelle / bbq98 / cookiezz</font>
Eclairs?! What eclairs?! gimme gimme gimme! I want!!!
(Damn I am so going to grow fat.)
 
Paige:
why not use facial cotton to clean baby's pak sai? guardian selling 3 packets at $3+, each packet has 200+ pieces. cheaper than cotton balls
 
cleaning bb's eyes
wow some of u use boiled warm water ar.. i just use normal tap water leh.. lol.. and like wai wai suggested, i use facial cotton too.. so i'm sharing my facial cotton with my bb lor..
 
<font color="ff0000">Michelle</font>
now trying to sell... haha.. but see how la...

<font color="ff0000">cream puffs/eclairs</font>
i also want!! where???

<font color="ff0000">milkyway</font>
ooh... never thought of using that.. Mmmm.. cheaper hor.. hahaha.. :p
 
<font color="ff0000">Bumbo Seat</font>
haha...supplier tried... but no response....
import in one i dunnno how to do..too troublesome...
so i wont do it personally.. hehee. :p

<font color="ff0000">angry with my girl</font>
just now was just praising my girl for being guai the whole day..
then she merlion milk unto my JUST CHANGED BEDSHEETS!!!!!!!!!
3 different times at 3 different places..

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then she cried non stop just now..
i scolded her then throw to my mummy...

but now i feel so bad...
but she's sound asleep now....

but i see her i angry.. cham....
 
<font color="ff0000">Sensible Lines Milk Trays</font>

www.sensiblelines.com

<font color="ff0000">Nursing Poncho</font>

www.monpetitjardin.com

Anyone else still interested in the above 2 items??

PM me for price and order form..
Hope to close the milk trays soon..so can get it...

Nursing Poncho just collating out of goodwill.. but i thinking to get one more too..so that i can wash and rotate and use.. have 2 colors to match different outfit too... hehehee.. :p

So quick! Get back to me!
happy.gif
 

<font color="ff0099">happykae</font>
I think have to wait until all the mommies are done with their confinement then can arrange?
Maybe in November?
 

Back
Top