(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs


<font color="ff0000">nursing Poncho</font>
15 more to go... anyone else interested??

<font color="ff0000">cold drinks</font>
can drink or not huh?? will bb get asthma??
 
<font color="ff0000">Huggies</font>
so many different kind...
which one to buy???
dry
dry comfort
ultra
whats the diff???

i'm gg to M size liaoz...

any advice??

<font color="ff0000">Huggies S 44pcs</font>
to let go at $12..anyone keen??
2 packets, unopened..

<font color="ff0000">Fitti S 25pc</font>
took out 1 but too small liaoz.. let go at $10...
anyone??
 
<font color="ff0000">M size Belly Bandit to let go</font>
wore by shelled for 3 weeks n me for a week..
after one week, i cant wear liaoz.. i got it sticking at outtermost... after a week, i'm sticking to innermost liaoz...

now i need a S size... so anyone wanna take over??
 
<font color="ff0099">Re: Belly Bandit M size</font>
Wei wei, I only use for 2 wks hor. Not 3. And didn't wear it everyday either cos I rotate with my Dale abdominal binder.
So the total usage length for the M size only 3 wks lah. 2wks from me, 1wk from you.

How much you gonna sell for? Should be less than $30 since I sold to you at $30 only?
The mommies here can get it for really cheap then!! MOMMIES, FASTER GRAB!! (If you can wear M size lah.)
biggrin.gif


On another note, I still waiting for the reply from the person selling XS size.
 
<font color="ff0099"> Steph</font>
Can fit lah. I was 43.5" when I 1st started using it. So you being 42" confirm can use!!
 
If you're still online later it won't be a good thing! Means bb is keeping u up!

I'm still ard cos I am somewhat refusing to sleep. So shiok to have both the boys asleep and no one to kacheow me. Just like to bask in quiet moments like these, and spend time with my much neglected Wii. Hurhur.
 
Hi Shelled,

Wah, so late still play Wii?

I just want to concentrate in being a cow today... hahaha

Somehow baby cannot empty my breast when latch on... No matter how much he's latched on, he's not getting the last maybe say 20ml of milk but my boobs still got milk...
sad.gif
So supply actually dipped even if I keep latching him on cause brain thinks demand not there...
sad.gif


So plan today is express every 3 hours and give him EBM.

so now I will express another time then wake up at 5:30am to express again...

Cause when I pump, I need to compress breast cause ducts always blocked and my baby can't clear them
sad.gif
 
Lucky, my bb sleeps quickly after feeds these days, leaving me with more time alone. Otherwise, can faintz.. Like shelled, feeling quite awake and enjoying the quiet moment now.. Haha... even hubby asleep, no one to fight the pc with me.
 
I sleep in the morning. I get my maid to feed the EBM at 5am and 8am later.. After this pump, I will get some rest and sleep till 11am like that...
Haiz, but I'm sending my maid back soon.. She cant really cope and is quite stubborn to my instructions. After this week, I will be alone. So better let her help and I should sleep as much as possible first.. otherwise, next week, might be challenging for me. lolz
 
Oh I see... cause I'm looking after Jordan myself so I find it hard to find time to sleep.. cause need to look after him, latch on then express milk... very tired
 
Wah! You guys still here arh?!
Ok, me too actually.
rofl.gif


Just gave feed + tandem pump @ 3.30am. After storing EBM, washing, soaking in sterilising fluid, now having a BIG glass of water before hitting the sack.

The sleepyhead hasn't been emptying out my boobs, and somehow I still can't manage to empty it out via electric pump. So sad that I don't know how to use my electric pump to its full ability.
sad.gif
I hope very soon I will learn how to achieve 3 letdowns and empty my boobs.

I can't blame the baby, cos the BM is meant for two. If he can empty 1 boob fully means I'm definitely not making enough for #1!

Worried that my supply will start to dip cos last 2 days haven't managed to empty my boobs at all. *sigh*

Ok, time for bed. "See" you girls later!!
happy.gif
 
<font color="ff0099">Steph</font>
Hurhur, I had Grande Dark Mocha from Starbucks on Sunday night. I decided that the caffeine won't work its way into my BM until next day, which then it would be pretty "harmless" since it'll at most keep bb up in the day, which means he'll sleep more at night!
 
My babies fuss every night and the cries are somewhat diff from the daytime cries. They scream and I don't know what the cause is. Then they will sleep like 5 hrs throughout. Anyone experiencing this with their babies?
 
now is my turn to be pumping after my feed..
bb and HB soundly asleep..and i love this time i have without any disturbance too hehehe.. :p

<font color="ff0000">bbq</font>
actually ur baby could be suffering from colic??
hehe..maybe. not sure.. :p
coz there's a colic time at nite for 2-3hours when they feel griping pain...once the pain is gone, they are prob too tired from the screaming and sleeps thru?
i dunno..maybe??

<font color="ff0000">Steph</font>
sms u alreay.. :p
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Rach</font>

Wow.. u v 厉害leh.. buy from Shelled @ S$30, still wana sell @ S$60 after wearing for 1 wk.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/451986/3102948.html?1255423833


<font color="aa00aa"><u>Amway</u></font>

I can help you gals buy @ distributer price. If anyone need den jus let me know ya but only for actively posting Sept-09 thread mummy
happy.gif


I doubt Rach's lobang can beat this unless whoever is extending e lobang to her is not earning a single cent like me too </font>
 
Bfing mummies,

Just wondering, how long are you all planning to BF for? I'm thinking to wean after 2 months. Reason is I'm travelling without the baby then and worried she'll reject formula and the bottle. Also quite leche to pump and store when she's not around to latch on. How uh?
 
is this abnormal or what???

8-10 am : nap after feed at 8am
10-12pm : awake, after waking up for feed at 10am &amp; bath at 11am
12-2pm : awake, after feed at 12pm
2-4pm : nap after feed at 2pm
4-9.45pm : awake all the way. catnapped at most total of 15min in between 2-hourly feeds, crying after feeding, giving pacifier etc
9.45pm : fell asleep after pacifier (pro too tired) only to wake screaming suddenly 5min later, with red face, arms n legs waving madly in the air
10pm-12am : extra feed of 60ml FM in between 10am n 12am feed; inconsolable crying even with carrying n pacifier
12-2am : still crying until feed at 2am, then fell asleep with pacifier
2-4am : slept till feed at 4am
4-7am : slept till feed at 7am, surprisingly 3h interval; now he's awake when norm he is napping now!

Why the long waking hours??? In the meantime, he yawns all the time as tho he's tired. But he doesn't sleep! Or is he oxyden-deprived, so he's yawning?

Why the crying??? Colic? Hunger?
 
Hi,

Anyone has employed part-time domestic helper during your confinement?

Any recommendations for helper in Sembawang area or Ang Mo Kio area? Need the person to help in washing clothes for the family (abt 4 adults + baby), ironing and mopping the house. Thanks!
 
No Poo Poo In More Than 24hrs.

My BB has not pooed in more than 24hrs... Is it normal? She's still peeing, And farting... But no poo...

What do I do now?
 
jul
not sure if the schedule u posted is normal... but my gal has regular feeding times of 3hrs interval during daytime.. however, come nite time, she just cries inconsolably and non-stop despite use of pacifier.. i gave in to pacifier last wk. and also also has red face and arms and legs waving madly. I aso dont know wat causes the crying for the nites during the past wk. Did you notice that Sam's tummy is bloated and hard?? Cos when we bring our gal to the PD on mon for Hep B injection, we asked the doc about her crying at nite which lasted 3hrs initially to the whole nite from 12am to 7/8am in the last few days and causes her voice to be hoarse too. Feed and changed her diapers, applied ru yi you but she's still crying loudly lor. Doc checked her tummy and says there is too much wind and it's not colic. Colic will be the stage where there are no reasons for the crying. He prescribed some RidWind medi for my gal which i have problems feeding her. I need someone's help to hold her down to feed her lor. She will push away the syringe when i feed her the medi.

Anyway, my hubby dont buy the reason for too much wind cos the PD did not explained how the wind got in as i'm TBF.. by rite shouldnt have wind mah. The PD says cos she cries so the wind got in. but why she cries? Cos she's uncomfortable with the wind... so end up wat's the reason?? So my hubby deduced himself it's colic that causes the wind and so her discomfort. Anyway she seems to be able to slp better the last 2 nites. Last nite was much better only waking at 1am and this morn 5.30am for feed. it's been so long i had such a gd nite rest!! hope it will get better lor... *fingers-crossed*

So if u think Sam has wind in his tummy, mayb can bring him to see a doc?
 
<font color="ff0099">jenifur</font>
Argh! I just changed the filter for the eSpring!! *bangs head on wall*


<font color="ff0099">Twiggy</font>
I'm intending to BF until the bb doesn't want to latch anymore. Which hopefully won't be too soon considering how much I've invested in electric pump and nursing clothes/accessories.

Actually if you want, can pump and throw, simply to keep your supply up. So when you return from travelling, your supply will still be able to meet bb's demands.


<font color="ff0099">Jul</font>
Actually now I recall.. J also used to be like that. It wasn't colic cos he didn't meet the "requirements" of at least 3hrs each crying spell.
But he certainly cried alot, and very often. And it always seem to me that he was awake alot. I remember his longest stretch was 5 hours without napping!

I think Sam is yawning a lot cos he is truly tired, but for some reason he doesn't want to (or can't) fall sleep.
 
milkway

You can put the medicine in her milk and feed to her. I used to do that for my #1

Pamelia

It's normal for breastfed babies to poo poo only once after 2 - 3 days after they are 6 weeks old. But i think your baby not yet 6 weeks, so not sure is it because of this
 
bb sleeping at nite
btw not sure if my gal's nite timing was better last nite due to my hubby's intention to implement the let-bb-cries-out-loud-till-tired so that they will slp at nite. When my gal started crying at 12mn, hbby forbids me to go carry her or even touch her. Her cries were so loud and sounds so cham and my heart breaks along with her cries and icried with her too.. this lasted for abt 15mins only then i decide to go and carry her cos it might b feeding time whih is supposedly at 1am or she might need diaper changed. I changed her diaper first while she's still cryig and struggling. I also told her that daddy intend to let her cry till she tired if she still cries non-stop at nite. wonder if she really understands, that's why se can slp so much better last nite.. and did not really cry much even after feed which normally she will.
 
shelled> lol. but i got gain some weight. not sure of its de ice cream. now i dare not weight myself =p but ok la. since hubby nv complain, den nvm =x

ops. de eclairs bp is in de closed bp liaos. but u can try pm her. think she will still entertain: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3069015.html?1255484632

my bb still wearing S size. only 4.3kg. so small. =p i still using de last pack of drypers n haf another 2 packs of pampers. wonder if i shuld buy more fitti premium =p

waiwai> lol. i oso bought those cheap cotton wool to clean bb's backside after using with wipes. after i bought tat, bb keep poo-ing whenever i was changing his diapers. den hubby tell him cotton wool cheap oso not like tat poo one =p

milkyway> i still using sterilised cottons, cos my 1pack tat i bought haven finish. tat time one pack so big, can use 2-3mths i think. cos everytime i bathe i only use one to clean his eyes. =p

rach> de cream puffs is indeed nice. but tat time i eat until scared. ordered 2cartons. i think dey supply to neo gardens. =p

cookiezz> i tried all flavour before including banana. still find chocolate de nicest. de rest ok only =p

rach> lol. cold drinks sure can la. cannot be cannot la =p

y ur fitti so costly? think dey having promo now. 6packs in a carton. 60bucks. deir S size is 48pieces? =x paiseh =p looking for mum to share with me one carton =p

wah. tot need bb to be able to support their head fully den can sit de bumbo? u so fast let her sit??

pamelia> no poo for too long. not normal. need to have 6 dirty diapers with poo a day
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff"><u>Eclair</u></font>

e eclair from e BP is quite gd but hor I find the amosco ones are much much better leh... and e mini-rolls... NOW I'm craving for some
sad.gif



<font color="0000ff">Pam</font>

Yupz... it's norm for TBF bb nt to poo for a few days</font>
 
Pam
i have a frd whose tbf baby only poos once in 3 days! as long as poo is not hard can already. but then again tbf babies dun constipate anyway
 
jennifur, mamato6js> omg. really can dun poo so many days? gees!! y my boy poo so often?? n olways when i changing his diapers tat time. make de place so messy -_-
 
Jenifur, mamato6,

So even when my BB is not after 6weeks, it's normal? I tried giving her a little bit of cooled down boiling water... She keeps farting so I believe there's some " Solid " inside. She cries as she farts... Like as though she's trying to "force" it out, but failed. >.<
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Michelle</font>

Tink each bb is diff... my #2 is poo once every 2-3 days whereas Jed poo a few times daily. sometime during diaper change like yr boy

V angry w him cuz e moment I take out e dirty diaper only, he starts to poo den dirty e whole changing mat. If not hor is after I change into a clean diaper.. he continues to poo
sad.gif
</font>
 
Paige:
Yup, my baby is ok after drinking milk I collected by holding a bottle under a dripping boob
happy.gif
I've done it a couple of times already. The bottle is cleaned and sterilised beforehand.
 
Jenifur:
My baby has dirtied changing mat a few times too. At times the pee flows backwards on the mat and then I have to change her clothes! And this morning she pooed in her bath, so had to take her out and change water! sighs
 
I think I'm quite lucky that way, I never encounter poo during bath before. If pee then I also dunno lah! Can't see mah.
lol.gif


I only kenna poo in tub once when #1 was already quite old. So at least the poo was a solid piece, can pick up and throw away before changing water. Otherwise very gross to have them "swimming" in pooped bathwater!!
 
michelle.. where is the promo for the fitti? 6 pkts for $60 very cheap rite? i wanna buy! oh but cannot mix sizes rite?

yeah.. today my last day of confinement.. but my mum says wait afew more days then can go out! n i was like.. then y u say 30 days? must as well say 33 days or 35 days.. but dun care.. i'm going for hair cut tmr!
 
Shelled:
lol u playing Wii at wee hours... my Wii also collect dust liao. used to sling #1 to sleep while i played Wii Sports... swing until she k.o.

Pamelia:
my friend's son also didn't poo for a few days even though TBF, doc said coz baby absorb all nutrient so nothing to pass out

Angry!! i just KNS... boy poo till leak and my t-shirt kena. then he merlion while changing. 2nd time this happen within 24 hours. Roar!!!
 
Shelled,

That's what I heard some travelling mummies do too... pump and throw away. But sounds very wasted leh. If not, I'll be carrying at least 800ml x 7day of milk to fly home. Geesh...If I choose to freeze and keep the milk, is there anyway to keep it frozen for more than 12 hours as I have a 10 hour flight home.
sad.gif
 


<font color="ff0000">jenifur</font>
Price are set for people to bargain.. most people list a price and people still ask to lower.
Stating at $60 doesnt mean anything..i just anyhow put a figure for ppl to bargain..
And buying at $30 doesnt mean i can't sell at $60 if the buyer is willing to pay the price.
happy.gif


Anyway, i sold it at $20.
happy.gif


Tell me abt it man...
I changed her diapers and she urinated just as i was abt to slot in the new diaper...............
the urine FLOWED out...towards me... unto the bedsheet ( I JUST CHANGED YEST!!!!!!!!!!)
and thats it.......... i was so angry this morning....
gotta change bedsheet and the best thing.. yest i pulled out the mattress protector to wash with the milk soiled bedsheets..
so there was no protector beneath!!!!!!!!
i took out the bedsheet...YELLOW STAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
faint.
So angry with her...but what can i do??????? sigh.............
so it was morning and just shunbian bathed her and changed everything...grrr....


Amway
I can get it at Distributor price too.
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">Kris</font>
really??
my girl is still pooing so often at 5 weeks.. i just changed and she poo again..man!!

<font color="ff0000">Michelle</font>
really?? so cheap???
but fitti is too small for my gal now.. sigh.....
its 26pcs wor...
who is the they that is having promo??

let her sit a while..she sort of quite ok in supporting her head la.. haha..
to pacify her ma..she sit sit keep quiet...then wail again.. sigh...

<font color="ff0000">Twiggy</font>
prob u can try Fridge To Go.. but i not sure u reach home all would have thawed or not..

better ask the experts here. :p
 

Back
Top