(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

Shelled, your boys is way too smart for his age!!! I would be fuming mad too!! How you manage 2 kids without maid? Peifu.

Steph, you are so young!! I also peifu all who have so many kids. One pregnancy is enough to "kill" me.

Bumbo seat - will definitely get for my babies - thanks all.

Sleeping on tummy - let me go find out what's this with the heart problem.
 


Shelled,
now i have 40 over packs of FBM in my freezer to keep and 7 bottles of FBM for baby's feeding.
usually i will take out 1-2 bottle to thaw overnight- it will take at least 5hrs hence quite troublesome. So hopefully with tis milk tray it will be easier for me.
I have the same question as Kris, can the milk stick be keep in any normal zip lock bag?
 
Corsage, there is no hard and fast rule - I usually change after the feed so that they will be calmer.

HappyMrsKoh, I also didn't drink DOM.
 
<font color="ff0099">Kris / Re: How to store milksticks</font>
Yup. Any zip lock bags then keep in freezer.
But I've tried a couple brands and I find the brand "Glad" is better. The zip lock really will "lock" lah. So won't have funny smells going into the bag (from fish/meat/etc).
There's also this very small size (16.8 x 8.3cm) that nicely holds just 5 sticks (150ml) which I find really good.
Cos if you put into a bigger bag, then you will stick your hand into it, then might possibly contaminate the other sticks. 1 small bag nicely 5 sticks, then you most probably use finish everything at one go.
1 box of 50 bags is ard $3.


<font color="ff0099">milkyway</font>
Keep in ziploc bag. Pls see above!
happy.gif
 
All of you who had csection or epidural, do you have this problem of not being able to stand up straight immediately when you stand up from a sitting position?
 
<font color="ff0099">bbq98</font>
My 2 kids not the same as your case leh. Mine is 1 big 1 small. Somewhat easier cos at least I won't have 2 of them wailing at the same time.
In any case, I don't really manage well, otherwise also no chance for him to kacheow the cream in the 1st place.
sad.gif


I believe you're just having a sore back from dealing with 2 babies. Shouldn't be related to c-sec or epidural. It'll pass eventually once your back gets enough rest to heal.


<font color="ff0099">happykae</font>
Wah!! 40 packs?! I also want!!!
Now my daily pump yield only just nice to meet my #1's demands. Then #2 100% latching "fresh from source". Not much extra except for the amt I pump on weekends cos daddy will bring #1 out, so he won't be clearing out whatever I pump.

Milktray is easier. Otherwise I also won't be bothered. It's actually much less hassle to just pump into bottle then immed freeze. This one still have to pour into each individual "slot" then can freeze.
I just enjoy how it thaws/warms much faster. And more space saving.
 
CDA

check with mummies who have done this. i've put in money since sept leh, till now there is no top up by the govt yet. when do they do the top up ah? i thought its in the following month? is there a specific date?
 
bbq98,

now i have no problems standing up straight or bending down, but not in the initial few days. you can't stand up straight??? how long has it been?
 
Thanks Jul &amp; Milkyway....at least I feel more assured knowing that Parentcraft also don't dry..hee

Re: Dom
I got drink leh. But I only drink it after my last pump at night since the next pump will be 6 -7 hours away.
I don't latch baby mah. Only pump

Shelled
Thanks for the info. Quite keen on the milktray, but just abit worried about cleaniness since will be using hands to handle the sticks, and cannot sterilise the tray
 
I can stand up straight but not immdiately when I stand up. I am not sure if it has anything to do with the pregnancy, delivery or just strain carrying the babies. It has been 1.5 mths already.
 
<font color="aa00aa">shelled</font> - How many milk trays do you have and think is sufficient? Can advise? Thanks!

<font color="aa00aa">kiki</font> - there is a specific date that they top up the $ so if you top up in Sept, normally latest by first week Nov, you should have the $.

You can already start using the $ in the account now for vaccines and etc cause Gov will look at what you have put in and not what that is left.
 
<font color="119911">tummy time</font>
<font color="119911">kiki</font> I let Ian have tummy time since 2nd week, he can lift her head slightly 4 a while. I'll let him stay on his tummy for only abt 10 min to "exercise" cos he doesn't seems to like 2 b in this position.

<font color="119911">nipple biting</font>
I experieced this a few times, esp when Ian is nursing and he feels irritated by something (or if I tries to unlatch him), he'll bite my nipple and shake his head!!! Wah piang, darn pain! Any other bb doing this? or should I start worrying abt having a very bad tempered son!?!
 
bbq98 - i take some time to stand up also, but that was mostly straight after delivery. now 2 weeks liao, much much better. for me its the sitting bone that hurts. my butt and hip quite wu ba but sitting bone there no ba, so if i sit on hard surfaces or soft cushion, it hurts. now when i sleep, i can feel it a bit pain if i lie on my back. not sure if its due to epidural, posture or wad...
 
shelled
thanks.. i really admired u leh.. how u manage with 1 baby, 1 toddler and housework and yet have time to surf net ar?? i very hei hei chuan already... and it's only half day only.. and lucky now my mum is here so i can take a breather...
 
Sleeping on tummy -
just fyi


"It is incredibly tempting to do this, especially if a baby has a particular aversion to sleeping on her back. With Sudden Infant Death Syndrome so heavily correlated to side and stomach sleeping positions, it is just not worth taking this risk. Use a baby sleep positioner to ensure she's safe and consider finding other alternatives to help her rest right if she's having trouble in the back-only position."
 
bbq98:
sometimes i also use sling to make my boy sleep when i'm too tired and he refuses to sleep at night. to take out baby, do the reverse as how i put him in, then i lower my body with him to the cot, and place bolster close to him once he is in the cot.. to "bluff" him that boltster is my body haha

kiki:
i only turn my boy on tummy for "tummy time", about 1-2 minutes. but never put him in this position for sleeping, that is dangerous

rach:
my #1 was trained to sleep the way Shelled did... 长痛不如短痛... she cried 1 hour for that one night, my heart pain... but then she fell asleep herself after that night. think i'll do that to #2 soon

girly:
don't think i'll get a helper, both my hubby and me not aomfortable with an outsider at home. maybe like what u say lor, how difficult it is, it will pass...

happykae:
how i wish time can pass at least 3 years later! my #1 is moving towards "terrible two" while #2 will become like his sis like that end of next year... faintz. really stressed to look after #1 now, learning to walk and climb here and there

corsage:
i usually change diaper after feeding, coz my boy 90% poos during feeding
 
kiki:
Ah, I know what you mean about leaking while drinking! I have splotches all over my bed now! From milk leaking, regurgitation, saliva etc etc. And my home clothes constantly smells of milk. eek. I was taught by the lactation consultant to tickle her ears and the back of her neck to keep her awake while suckling. It works to a certain extent.

bbq98:
I also had epi and for the 1st 3 weeks I had some problems immediately standing up straight from a sitting or lying down position. My lower back hurt quite a bit and I felt like I had to walk with my butt sticking out. My mum and MIL says it is due to epi, but I personally think it is just back strain from bending down to carry the baby up and down etc. I have done some back exercises and lie down to feed more often, and now my back is better. Maybe you can try?

WaiWai:
Mine also poos/pees while feeding. Problem is for night feeds, it is harder to put her to sleep after a diaper change! Easier to feed until she sleeps. heh. Day time not so bad.
 
hi, i'm from aug mtb thread.. i have 2 boxes of Pigeon Sterilizing Tablets for sales. brought at $6.70 each selling at $5 per box. brought too many boxes and i'm leaving US already and i do hav a sterilizer over there so dun need the tablets le. if interested do PM me k!
 
Hi Anyone,

Can help and advise how often must we change the Medela valves.. i not sure is that call valves. There is a white small circle thing to be attached to the Membranes.

So how often we need to change?

Please advise. Thanks.

Shelled thanks for your input on the baby car seat.
 
Halo all mummies! Hope everyone is coping well with their newborns.

I just went to TCM to cure my 妈妈手 yesterday. Now having a bandage on my left wrist. Tomorrow have to go back again for check up and think I will bandage my wrist tomorrow. Tomorrow afternoon finally I can go for my facial &amp; back massage. Yeah!


corsage
I usually will change her diapers after she finish 1 side of the breast cos need to burp her as well. Sometimes she sleeps after latching on 1 side so when change diapers she might wake up then can latch her on the other side liao. Haha.

happykae
Wow u so so many pkt of FBM? Envy. I everyday pump oso dun have so much.

U can try putting your FBM in a bowl of water &amp; leave it in the fridge to thaw. It's faster this way. I think Jenifur said this way is faster(hope I didn't get the person wrong :p) so I tried &amp; it's indeed the FBM thaw in a shorter time.
 
sleeping on tummy
My hubby will let our girl sleep on her tummy for a few minutes but I think she somehow dun like this position cos she will be struggling and turning her head left and right.

Last sunday hubby put her on her tummy again and she suddenly turn herself to be on her back. Both of us were so surprised. We wanted to record it down so try to put her on tummy again but she no more strength to turn herself liao so she was turning her head left and right. Heehee.
 
Shelled

Sorry, more questions about the milk trays. I've been surfing the net for reviews, and many negative reviews say that the lids don't snap close properly after the first use, resulting in spillage. Apparently a design flaw.
You face any such problems?
 
<font color="ff0000">sandwich</font>
then why ur bb sleep now??
my bb only sleep in the cot in the day... nite will sleep with us.. but depends.. if i feed her and she fall asleep.. i leave her in my bed loh...
but like now, i put her to cot to sleep. hehe. :p

bumbo used to feed and what other purpose??
by when can use normally??

<font color="ff0000">Michelle</font>
what nursing cover??
pouch or nursing cover?? i never spree nursing cover..
pouch stil can order coz not enough MOQ so supplier bring in extra....

ooh... bebe au lait still on la... hahaha..
but my nursing poncho hor... is $38... nursing cover with discount hor..still more exp than the nursing poncho..
nursing poncho: www.monpetitjardin.com
bebe au lait: www.bebeaulait.com

still no reply from monpetit.. so dunno can get cheaper or not.. but maybe i can email her myself and if we have enough orders i can ask for a discount price?
hehehe... :p

<font color="ff0000">Tupperware</font>
anyone interested? got lobang too...
www.tupperwarebrands.com.sg

<font color="ff0000">Amway</font>
anyone interested? got lobang too...
www.amway2u.com

<font color="ff0000">joopz</font>
refer to help and see how to do formatting..
happy.gif


Example for mine is \ b{\ red{joopz}} then ur name will appear as bold and in red... but remove all the spacing..
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">lilac</font>
the spree for bebe au lait is still on leh... who says its closed? hahaa..
PM me for details la.. :p

<font color="ff0000">Happykae</font>
Milk trays can be received by next Fri latest if we can all submit orders by this THUR 6pm..
u sure u buy one set enough? thats only 2 trays.. hehee.. :p

<font color="ff0000">shelled</font>
hahahah.. i like ur punishment.. i can imagine him screaming his lungs out...
so u warm up milk way in advance??
else 20min can die...

got my Pigeon warmer liaoz..
BNIB $40 from WTS thread..kkekeke..


<font color="ff0000">The Face Shop</font>
anyone use?? got lobang too.. hehe..

www.thefaceshopen.com

<font color="ff0000">Kris</font>
did it say mmust be dry??? i didnt even read it..wahaha....
i use it straight frm sterilizer for 3weeks liaoz...ok leh.. i only wipe the softshield coz wet wet cant put on breast...
alt, u can put them in a box after sterilizing.. then put into fridge..
i dun have the luxury of space so i cant be bothered...:p

<font color="ff0000">Jul</font>
same..my girl will jerk frm slp all the time and lift both hands n legs up n then put down at some loud sounds..

<font color="ff0000">happymrskoh</font>
i only took double boil DOM once... its so damn sweet!!!!!!!!
asked CL not to use that anymore...
so only double boil hard liquor in chicken.. for hours...when i drink no more liquor taste liaoz...
half bottle each time okie... if no boil i drunk liaoz.. haaha...
i finished like 3-4 bottles of XO, VSOP, Martell etc..i dunno...CL boil i drink...

<font color="ff0000">corsage</font>
usually feed first... if really dirty n she screaming, then i change... then feed again...

<font color="ff0000">milkyway</font>
the med is sweet leh... my girl enjoys it and wil slowly suck and make sound when we feed her the colic med leh.. hehe..then i;ll give another 0.5ml of water..
coz very sweet la.. CL taught to put the syringe into the corner of her mouth...then pump a bit each time.. let her swallow then pump again..

i just weigh my girl earlier too, with adult weighing scale carrying her... she's 5kg!! at 5 weeks old..
no wonder my hans aching.. haha...

after frozen, take it out and put into ziploc.. each ziploc can put quite a number.... i forgot how many...

nursing cover, bebe au lait..

personally i like nursing poncho... u check the link i posted earlier...

<font color="ff0000">waiwai</font>
if i do that my mum will say i heartless....
 
STORING BREASTMILK
ok, am being rather naive here as first time mum...say, we have a let down, and we want to "collect" our BM, can we just collect the milk in a glass bottle, then cap it and freeze it? Won't it be non-sterile if its being collected this way?
My letdown can wet my whole T-shirt til one could possible wring out some milk from it! so thought of not wasting it.
Besides, i haven't start pumping, and am too lazy to start reading the manual for my medela PIS pump...
 
shelled
Need your advice on milk tray as well. If the milk tray is not full (say we use 3 out of the 10 slots), is it advisable to continue to add more EBM to fill the remaining slots &amp; put back into the freezer? Or do we have to remove the 3 sticks &amp; put into ziplock bag 1st?
 
<font color="ff0099">Kris / <font size="+1">Re: Cleanliness of Milk Tray</font></font>
I also have my doubts abt it since can't be steam sterilised, but I guess can rinse with sterilising water? (ie: PIgeon sterilising tablets)
But so far even though I didn't use sterilising tablets with it, the thawed/warmed BM is still fresh. I do taste/smell test before giving to my kids. It's ok leh.


<font color="ff0099"><font size="+1">Re: Milk Tray's lid doesn't snap close</font></font>
Yes, I seem to have that problem as well after the 1st use. But it doesn't affect me much because I have a dedicated storage space for my EBM. It's a "drawer" in my freezer compartment. So no one touches that "drawer" except for me. So wont' accidentally spill anything also.
Later I take photos and show you what I mean.


<font color="ff0099">Steph / <font size="+1">Re: How many Milk Trays will you need?</font></font>
I only bought 1 set (ie: 2 trays of total 16 "slots"), and so far it's enough to use.
Just have to empty out all the sticks, wash then reuse lor. For SAHMs, 1 set is definitely enough.

But for working/pumping moms, probably need more trays cos you'll only freeze the milk once everyday after getting home from work, and each time will easily have more than 16 sticks. So not possible to reuse the tray twice daily.
You'll have to see how much is your total daily pump yield, then decide from there. Since all of us pump out different amts.


<font color="ff0099">itsy</font>
You don't use your finger to break suction when unlatching? Otherwise how he manage to bite your nipple?


<font color="ff0099">milkyway</font>
You never notice my post all "cluster post" one meh?! 1 post reply to many many ppl. Cos I only have abt 5-10mins rest each time, then I'll draft my post in text document, later got time again then I add on replies and post. So often it's kinda retarded reply.
lol.gif

I'm very lucky in a way cos Josh can self-entertain for short periods of time, and K is generally quite guai. At least gives me time to do housework and relax abit by surfing net. Then when both of them napping in the afternoon, I'll start preparing the ingredients for dinner. Pop them both in front of tv to watch Playhouse Disney when I start to cook ard 6pm.
But schedule cannot screw up. Screw up liao then everything haywire.
sad.gif



<font color="ff0099">Waiwai</font>
I finally found a mommy who agrees with me!
I also think 长痛不如短痛, cos this way they learn to find ways to self-comfort. Either by sucking their thumbs, or smelling their pillows, etc.
We can't always be there to hug/rock/nurse them until they fall asleep.
I also kept wanting to go into the room when #1 was sleep training, but my hubs warned me not to. If we want the best for our kids, sometimes have to do it the hard way. But when it came to #2, hahaha, even if I want to be soft-hearted I also have no hands to do so!
lol.gif



<font color="ff0099">Angeline</font>
Facial?! Back massage?! Wah!! I want!!!


<font color="ff0099"><font size="+1">Re: Adding more EBM to Milk Tray</font></font>
There were no instructions for this, so what I have been doing is to just open the lid and add EBM into the empty slots.
It takes about 4-5hrs for my BM to totally freeze up, and I pump every 3hrs, so i really can't remove the sticks before I reuse the tray. I tried once, and the sticks broke during removal cos they weren't frozen hard enough yet.
But like I've mentioned, the BM is still "clean" and uncontaminated after I thaw/warm them.


<font color="ff0099">Rach</font>
Josh can wait for BM, so I don't usually warm in advance until he wants it.
If it's for him to drink when he wakes from nap, I'll start warming (fresh from freezer without thawing) abt 30mins before I wake him up. Usually just nice to give him once its time to wake.


<font color="ff0099">Paige </font>
It's damn gross to wring from ur shirt lah! Imagine ur sweat, remnant laundry detergent from the shirt!!
 
rach
wow u really lobang queen!! i want the ponchos not the cover.. got lobang for that?

tupperware link got error.. is it the same as those lock and lock ones?

as for milk trays, is 1 tray enuff??

yah we feed her slowly also.. pump bit by bit but she just dont want to swallow the medi lor..
 
<font color="ff0000">Angeline</font>
PM-ed u liaoz..
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">shelled</font>
okie.. at least J can wait.. wonder for 5weeks old how..maybe when its almost time i can start to warm..then when its done wake her up.. haha..
if she wakes up before its done..too bad...
Very tempted to use 70degrees. only 2 min needed! woohoo..
but there's no timer! so we need to time ourselves?????? faint...

<font color="ff0000">milkyway</font>
hahaha... okay.. I personally JUST emailed the supplier.. for monpetitjardin liaoz...
see if she replies me.. i asked if there's any discount if we want 20pieces..
hahaha..so u all who are interested better hurry and book ur slots.... hehehhee.... but..thats after she replies.. else its $38 per piece hor..
her retail price.
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">TUPPERWARE</font>
http://www.tupperwarebrands.com.my/

Try the above link instead..
happy.gif


Its better than lock lock and it has lifetime warranty..
if any part is spoil due to manufacture defect, can just exchange 1-to-1 even after many years...
happy.gif

my mum has been using them for as long as i'm alive i think..
she has whole storeroom of it and some reserved for my new home in future.. hehehe..:p

Check out "This Month's Latest" at the bottom right corner... click on Singapore!
happy.gif


one set is 2 trays.. 16slots of 30ml each.. i email u the details ;)
 
stephanie

oh ok... so that means i can use it already? because i want to bring my gal for hepB jab 1st. she has not taken her 1st dose of hepB. i want to do it then later part do 5 in 1 instead of 6 in 1. so want to use the card.

itsy

my gal will also bite down real hard on my nipple sometimes, she will also do that action like u described, shaking her head from side to side, sometime also pulling her head backwards and pulling my poor nipple along, while she sort of struggles and makes some funny noises. i'm not sure why she does that, maybe because she's really hungry but the milk is not coming out fast enough???

bbq98 &amp; waiwai

actually yeah, i still can't help being paranoid abt Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. i don't think i will be putting my gal tummy down to sleep for several hrs, will only do so for short periods when she is awake or short naps. but i do put her on her side to sleep, i think thats still ok.. but even so, i still monitor her quite closely. at nights its always on her back only.

corsage

haha...same here! there are milk stains all over my sheets. my hubby was just telling me yesterday, after i leaked that big patch from feeding our gal in the lying down postion "there goes our egygptian cotton sheets"! :p

if my gal is in deep slumber, nothing can really wake her up. no mater how i tickle. i can be talking on the phone quite loudly, she'd still be zzzzzz.... which is quite a good thing, she doesn't easily get scared.

angleline

i also went for TCM for my "mama hands" but the doc only gave me the pearl powder medication to consume. how come yours got bandage? did he do massage for u?? how does it feel? better or not? i've finished the course of medication leh, but i feel not much better
sad.gif
like not effective at all!

rach

got spree on slings? did u do one recently? i must have missed it as i can't come in here everyday to read, esp if the thread moves too fast.

postnatal massage

i just did my 1st session today. its quite painful! the lady told me its due to the fats and water rentention. was it painful for you? now my tummy is wrapped up really tight! i feel like i'm being mummified!
 
SHELLED
Nolah, not gonna wring and store lah...want to collect before shirt gets drenched in milk.

So, you think, I can hold a container beneath the tits and just collect and store? safe for consumption this way?
 
rach,
Dairy product include milk. milk powder etc also consider. I even stop milo.

itsy,
My gal bite too. At times, she will pull my nipple n let go.
 
<font color="ff0099">Paige</font>
If not wringing out shirt then of cos can lah!
Don't waste mah. Or like what some moms say, wear breast shells to collect lor.
 
<font color="ff0000">Pupsik Pouch</font>
Stock has arrived at our supplier.. she'll send out tmr..
those who still want the be be au lait to be sent with ur pupsik pouch, faster email me ur be be au lait orders...

There's still some designs and colors available.. if u still wanna get one, let me know..

<font color="ff0000">Sensible Lines Milk Trays</font>
Anyone else wants to order??

Order close Thur 6pm.. I wanna get mine soon!!! ehhehe...

Faster PM me for the price and order form..
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">kiki</font>
any reason why u wanna take hep B first?? i wanted to do that at the GP..then he asked me why.. i said cheaper..
then he fainted.. then in the end i decided to take 6in1, 5in1, 6in1.
Coz ur way will be extra jab = extra pain for baby...

haha..i JUST changed my sheets this morning.. it was also full of milk vomits, stains, etc etc.. although i just changed it like..2-3 days ago, my mum was asking..change again??
i said full of milk leh.she laughed.. hahaa...

you wana pupsik pouch??
www.pupsikstudio.com
think u can get a M.. there's Urban Chic, and and i forgot what other designs.. haha.. i need to go check with supplier...

PM me for more info!!
happy.gif


it wasnt really painful.. but painful la.. hahah.. i was telling my ML..nothing beats the contractions..so tell myself..
its not painful.. hahhah.....
it was better after my 10th session..after 3rd or 4th ok liaoz..

<font color="ff0000">Connie</font>
wah...but i tot we need milk to build up calcium... Mmmm... no diary products...

PM me la... how to write and post here.... >.<"
 
<font color="0000ff">shelled &amp; other mummies</font>
Am wondering how sterile the milk should be...as when we collect the milk, it will be exposed to air, and hence, bacteria in the environment will enter the milk...(i know i'm getting rather paranoid here)

another thing - do you guys clean your babies eyes with sterile cotton wool still? or after one month can use normal cotton balls?

<font color="0000ff">Anyone planning to leave EBM at infant care? Do you guys use milkbags or milk containers?</font>
 
Rach,
Don take dairy pdt temp only till the colic subside. If your bb no problem, u can continue to take. Mine vomit n got too many wind inside stomach.
 
<font color="ff0000">Paige</font>
wat is sterile cotton wool??
i've been using tollyjoy cotton wool..and i clean her eyes with wash cloth leh.... need to use special one meh???

<font color="ff0000">Connie</font>
oohh.. okokie....
 
<font color="0000ff">Rach</font>
Those that TMC gave - they are 10 balls in a small pack which they charge $2.80 per pack (*faintz) when I can buy them for $0.90 at polyclinic! I stocked up 10 packs but finished already!

Dunno, when i attend the demo session at parentcraft after birth the nurse said must use sterile cotton balls to clean eyes and nose!...but i ran out, need to use now...my baby's eye always have a lot of bak sai!!
 
nursing pillow: i dun noe hw to use ley.. haha its not hands free for me lo.. i just cant position it n my bb nicely ley.. so fed up w it.. make me more tired onli haha

michelle: is the bb clinic gd with bb's sickness as well or only recommended for immunisation?

piles: anyone knows if its possible for a 2.5 yr old gal to have piles? my gal kept complaining backside pain n when i check.. seems like there's a 'bump' at her anus there.. tink tmr will bring her go c doc

shelled.. i still cant get my didi into a routine.. so fed up.. n he seems to like cluster feeding fr morning till noon! he will fuss ard 11+ till 4+.. wont sleep for long.. must carry,, suck.. put him down wont be able to sleep for more than half hr n the cycles begins again till this timing then he will guai guai sleep for 2 hours at least.. damn shag fr putting him down n carrying himup

Kiki.. didi going b one mth tmr.. when i feed EBM also ard there or even more when he refuse to fall alseep then i'll let him latch on after finishing e EBM

rach.. i also wan more information on the milk trays ley

itsy.. me! me! i damn angry too.. my didi will bite my nipple n pull! n i feel like throwing him on e flr! damn painful lo.. already sore fr his latching n pumping n he still bite n pull! luckily no teeth yet

Yeah! e pouch arrived? so happy .. just in time for my confinement to end n can bring didi out in the pouch!

paige, rach.. ya.. me same w rach ley... i use watson cotton wool n normal wash cloth lo.. wah sey still must use sterile cotton wool? u bb very gd life
happy.gif
 
<font color="0000ff">Katherine, Rach</font>
I'm a clean freak...i even disinfect my hands with the bottle of disinfectant TMC gave before i touch baby!
Thanks, thanks, i come to my sense now...ok, I go use normal NTUC cotton wool i use to clean her backside...that's the end of her 'very gd life" hehe...
happy.gif
(I still use sterile saline to wet cotton wool to clean eyes though...)
 
<font color="0000ff">Michelle(mwerkz)</font>
Eh, does lighthouse GP charge you consultation fees when you bring baby for immunization?
 
<font color="0000ff">Corsage</font>
Your baby's fine after drinking the milk collected using this method?

<font color="0000ff">Breastshell</font> : I think <font color="0000ff">Pamelia</font> mentioned something about this...not sure how much the quantity of milk would be if its being collected using this method...i don't own one
sad.gif
 
Hello everyone!

Shelled

Agree with you too about the training bb to sleep too. But me don't like them cry so long cos both my children don't. Consider myself blessed haha
happy.gif


Rach
You should start Rayanne on a routine,like bathime, bedtime. Should train them when young so that it will be easier for you as bb like routine. Natalie also like to be carried to sleep , think all young babies loved it lor. But now i try not to carry her all the time. I will put her down when she is in the dowsy stage.

Pouches
Just want to check have the supplier send them out yet?

Sleeping on Tummy
I very scared so i don't let Nat sleeps on tummy even though my MIL insist.
sad.gif
I do not want to regret if anything bad happens. So i rather let Nat fuss &amp; train her to sleep on her own than risk this.
 


<font color="ff0099">Paige</font>
Yah lah, i think you getting a bit too paranoid liao.
biggrin.gif

If wanna argue like that, then when u unscrew the bottle off the pump, then bacteria can also enter the bottle/milk from surrounding air mah!

You very cute leh! Still need to use sterile cotton wool to clean backside?! Backside so dirty anyway!

I never ever used sterile cotton wool. I know its "dirty" lah, but what the heck, they also grow up like that.
If I ever try to be too sterile, my hubs will KPKB abt how kids used to grow up playing in mud and you don't see them falling sick as often...


<font color="ff0099">katherine</font>
My didi also siao siao every once in a while one lah. But if he ki siao I ignore him lor. Then he LL diam diam.
I not to free to be bothered to entertain him when he ki siao lor!
 

Back
Top