stephie1735
Active Member
<font color="aa00aa">mamato6Js</font> - I'm still in confinement mah..
Really cannot take it man... I just latch him lying down then can get him to sleep.. He's not taking the pacifier cause it doesn't stay in his mouth and not drop out like how my boobs will
Its been 3 nights already and I have to latch him on lying down and slowly pull out
I can't do anything loh.. just now I took my dinner while latching him on... *cry*
<font color="aa00aa">kiki</font> - my boy was born on 16th Sept.. urs?
<font color="aa00aa">girlygirly</font> - haha true.. I really salute you loh.. as of now I already grumbling say my body cannot take it liao.. I'm a 27 stuck in a 47 body...
Really cannot take it man... I just latch him lying down then can get him to sleep.. He's not taking the pacifier cause it doesn't stay in his mouth and not drop out like how my boobs will
Its been 3 nights already and I have to latch him on lying down and slowly pull out
I can't do anything loh.. just now I took my dinner while latching him on... *cry*
<font color="aa00aa">kiki</font> - my boy was born on 16th Sept.. urs?
<font color="aa00aa">girlygirly</font> - haha true.. I really salute you loh.. as of now I already grumbling say my body cannot take it liao.. I'm a 27 stuck in a 47 body...