(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

Venus,

This is my 1st baby and I delivered her naturally without epidural.

I have the assistance of my MIL for cooking and washing of clothes only.

Confidence, Really up to the individual.. In the initial stages, you'd be on the brink of insanity... Because you'd have to adapt to a new addition in the house... The milk supply ( IF you are BF-ing ) And hardly anytime for yourself. Even with that little help in the house.. You'd still be very busy attending to BB's fusses and demands.

Shelled,

Pigeons Pads are really that good? Maybe I'll get one after mine is used up. or how long are we to use them? Depending on how long we're gonna be BF-ing?
 


<font color="119911">full month party</font>
Had Ian's full month party last sat. Catered food from Melrose Place, like what Shelled mentioned, food is nice and portion is huge! I have abt 100 guests and order 80 pax, everbody ate and there was still lots of leftover for tabaoing! Very wu hua.

Ian usually fusses a lot during the day but luckily and amazingly, he slept most of the time on Sat. Phew! The house was so crowded and he could sleep in the living room some more! Dun understand why then normally, we have to keep our noise level down to keep him asleep?!?

<font color="119911">fenugreek</font>
I started taking 2 tablets 3 times daily abt a week ago and I think it helps to boost my supply. Just remember not to follow the instruction on the bottle of taking only 1-2 tablets a day.
 
<font color="ff0099">Pamelia</font>
I actually use breastpads all the way until I stop BFing.
Initially was change a few times a day cos leaking from the engorgement, then after that is only 1 pair a day. Then now i'm "pad-less" most part of the day. Only need to put pad on left if I'm latching bb on right. Cos it will surely leak. Then put pads both sides when I go to bed lor.
I'm not hardworking enough to wake up and pump, so I will leak when I'm sleeping cos I squash my boob against the mattress while I sleep.


<font color="ff0099">itsy</font>
Yay! Glad that my recommendation worked out well.
Your party also damn big leh, 100 guests?! That's like the amt J had for his 1st mth party. I ordered 90 pax last time for 100 guests and had tonsssssss of leftovers. Sibei jialat. Had to force ppl to dabao home or go for 2nd/3rd/4th rounds.
lol.gif


I think there must be some strange thing about bustling activity that lulls babies to sleep. K actually slept thru the noise of F1 cars zooming around, but J was screaming from fear when the cars passed by. So odd hor?

So we are supposed to "overdose" on fenugreek? Later when it starts to work its magic, must come back and report status hor! I wanna know!!
 
Hi Michelle...ya..will call ne garden to book today? How's teh portion like? we invited abt 35 guests, so should io cater food for 30 guests or 35 guests? Will check out the menu later...

haha..good that you've confirdent breastfeeding your baby even when shopping. My hubby usually standby formula if we happen to bring baby goes out. As i still have problem latching her. Just bought the breastfeeding pillow yesterday, so it helps a lot. Yup, i am also taking Fenugreek,ask my hubby to buy it from teh local pharmacy. Maybe can join the spree here as well? will check it out later. Thanks ya!
 
Itsy,

You know what, My BB can sleep when the TV is on, When I'm carrying her I talk at my normal volume.. And I sometimes laugh when I hold her! ( She shakes as I laugh ) And she is still sound asleep.. So I think it's just US that are paranoid...XD
 
I do my own confinement too... No CL... Maid cooks and the rest I do myself. sometimes mum baths Jordan for me... I close myself up in my room almost the whole day.. think I'm depressed..
sad.gif


haha everyone seems to want to throw baby away but I want to kill my husband... hahaha he's not helping
sad.gif
Just quarrelled with him this morning...

Last night wsa horrible.. baby woke up at 2 am and fuss till now... my bed has pee, vomit and last night poo!!! hahaha I was changing baby and once I took the diaper off and was stretching to take the new diaper, Jordan pooed.. Oh man... what an adventure
 
How to train a letdown reflex?? My bb is 7 weeks.. and im still letting down at weird timing like while im eating.. and esp when my baby screams at my breast.. heehee.. But when i pump, i try to relax to get the let down, sometimes it happens.. sometimes it don't..
And, my nipples hurts from the pumping...
anyone have the same prob?

i do not latch her all the time as, i bottle her with EBM in the noon and at middle of nite...

And how long usually we bleed after birth? 7 weeks alr... and im still slightly spotting.. my mense wasn't alot from day 4 onwards.. had been spotting all the way till now.. weird???
 
Shelled,

Lol, I will pump before I sleep... And I will wake up with my shirt wet even when I put on breastpads! ( Good milk gone to waste =( ) I use maximum 2 pairs a day now...

I really suggest you to get the breast shells to save the milk during let down when you latch.. 5-10 ml is also something!
 
<font color="aa00aa">jenifur</font> Thanks for the offer but unfortunately, we need to get our own card so that this order gets 20% off. Cause its not the first week of the month to get thye GNC discount. Only a new card purchase now will gain this discount... but with 20% off, I still think its quite worth to get the card.

But Thanks for the offer
 
<font color="119911">Shelled</font>
All the guests commented that Ian is so easy to take care, can sleep despite d noise, and says I'm so lucky. Sigh... if only they know d true. Like right now, he keeps wanting to nurse, refuses to sleep.

<font color="119911">Fenugreek</font>
I used to be able to express max 60ml after sleep, now I can hit 100ml. Before the supplement, during the day, after 2 hrs rest, I can get max 50ml, now can get 70-80ml. Not that much of increase, but to me is A LOT! If I drink more water that day, can pump even more. But very difficult to drink 3L a day as recommened by consultant at TMC. Shelled, u try lah, try fenugreek and drink 3L of fluid, maybe can hit your target.
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Steph</font>

Order from www.gnc.com. They are having 20% storewide discount &amp; ships for free for any orders exceed US$99.

Use e promo code GNCDAYS1 when check out but promo ends tonight so hurry!!!.. I know it's abit rush but I just saw the email today
happy.gif


You don't need the GNC Gold Card to get the 20% discount</font>
 
hi everyone

Haven't written here in a long time. I delivered a baby girl on 15 Sept, she was 3.2kg.
Feel very relieved as I scan through many of your posts. I am experiencing many things you ladies are with your babies! Doing full latch-on breastfeeding now. Not easy - very tiring! But I enjoy observing her as I feed.

How do you all know when you get a letdown? I think I'm not very sensitive, I can't tell at all!
sad.gif


Now I just sleep when she sleeps, or use her sleep time to upload her photos from my camera, or blog about some of my experiences on iamcorsage.blogspot.com. Have linked some of the mummies, here. Let me know if you would like to be linked
happy.gif
I have permanent black eye rings now though =P

She also seems more awake these days, and seems to cry more often. Sometimes we don't know what to do. But we discovered that turning on the hairdryer calms her down!

Want to recommend Casserole the caterer. I had my baby's 1st month party (Part I) on Sat. Guests loved the food and many took the namecards. Proportions were generous too. Having Part II this coming Sat. Using same caterer.
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"> Pls kindly email/msn me yr order
happy.gif


Exchange rate is US$1 = S$1.48 (to be adjusted according to CC rate, excess will be used to off set shipping)

<font color="0000ff"><u>Nature's Way Fenugreek 180 caps @ US$7.49/S$11.05</u>
  1. Jenifur <LI>cookiezz <LI>cookiezz <LI>Milkyway <LI>Shelled <LI>Shelled <LI>Ling <LI>Ling <LI>Huishan <LI>Jess
</font>


<font color="aa00aa"><u>Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags - 50 cts @ US$8.91 / S$13.20 (including US ground shipping)</u>
  1. Rach <LI>Rach <LI>Ling <LI>Ling <LI>Ling <LI>Snobcosha <LI>Prinzess55 - Paid <LI>Prinzess55 - Paid <LI>Xiaowei <LI>Xiaowei <LI>Xiaowei <LI>Katherine - Paid <LI>HappyKae - Paid <LI>HappyKae - Paid <LI>HappyKae - Paid <LI>Royallet <LI>Royallet <LI>be@ns <LI>be@ns <LI>Jess

I will submit order for milkbag later so do email me your order before 6pm if keen ya</font></font>
 
Venus,
I didnt have any confinement lady either, only the maid to do the cleaning/washing, mum does the cooking. My hubby was only with me the first 10days before he left for work. Have been all alone till now, bb is 20 days old. During the night can be tiring &amp; fustrating (if the bb is cranky). For me, all I need was someone to look after my sleeping bb while I take a shower.

Shirley,
Dont feel guilty, I am feeding my bb girl FM for all night feedings so that I can get some rest &amp; waiting for my milk supply to increase. Doc said if you dont get enough rest, you milk flow won't increase that fast either. So in order to have more supply, you need your rest. My bb girl cracked both of my nipples till bled on the 4th day therefore have been pumping milk out for her. I feed her EBM in the afternoon.. Tiring too, feed her / clean her / put her to slp etc then I have to express out he milk so to keep the supply in the fridge. For each pump, 15 -20 mins each side I only get 60-80 ml.

Shelled
I love Pigeon Breastpads too !! Its so much better than the Mothercare Breastpads, the edges are so rough &amp; it doesnt fit nicely onto the bra, end up itchy....
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">corsage</font>

So happy to see you here again
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
.

so cute.. u called yr gal bubble
happy.gif
</font>
 
<font color="ff0000">shelled></font>
wah........ so sweet..... mama love............... *melt*

haha..power rite?? actually i went to do pedi last monday... i do halfway HB called...time to feed... bb wailing like so cham over the phone...
i hear liaoz also heart pain...
then rush home.. (was doin opposite my place)
no colors done on hand and leg.. no time for her to put moisturizer also....
heng is cheap.. $38 for mani pedi..
so last nite is make up..hehe...nice color..
happy.gif


my sole is the one dying...

how much u bought ur milk trays for previously at the fair???

you mean if u feed him every hour in the evening.. he'll not fuss at nite???

how do u actually know which setting better for u huh??? as in... how to trial and error??? i normally on and just let it pump..
i dun even notice how many let down happened....

wah,..i ordered 80pax for my buffet at Aranda Country Club and buffet started at 4.30pm, by 5plus.. nothing much was left liaoz loh..
and i had 100odd gueests.. only tonnes of beehoon and pineapple rice left..and its $12+ loh..
siaoz.. not worth it at all..guess the next time if i wanna order other buffet i need to have celebration somewhere else..
or pay Aranda $300 penalty for engaging outside caterer... >.<"
maybe more worth it.. :/

<font color="ff0000">Pam></font>
ooh... due to excessive oil..... mmm...never apply oil leh....

its just little bit at the front of the brow...

<font color="ff0000">bbq></font>
hahah... check yishun polyclinic and u'll know...
happy.gif

polyC are under 2 main health care grps..
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">Jul></font>
try wearing clothes oppositr way see if it helps???

<font color="ff0000">mama6></font>
have u been to the movies since u have so many kids???
i'm wondering how to go to movies, how to go facial??
i cant bring bb along to such places... how to leave home for more than 2hours??since breasts get engorged???

hahaa..when will the fun begin?? how many months huh?? another 9 months?? hehehe..

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">FrisoGold 1></font></font>
anyone wants a tin of Friso Gold??
I opened it on 14th Sept.and have used less than 10times since.. have not opened the tin since 2-3weeks ago..only used the FM in the 1st week..
and i stopped giving FM..
didnt know cant keep too long...and since i'm not using anymore...
anyone wants?? there's at least 60% left... i bought at $34... so wasted to throw it away...
you can have it FOC... self collect at Yishun Chong Pang...

<font color="ff0000">Michelle></font>
wah.. u gained weight?? ML says dun gain weight during confinement... else its gonna be ur new permanent weight...
i lose another kg this week..so i'm 79kg now. hehehe.. 2more kg to pre-preg weight..
and then work towards 65kg!! wohoo!!!

oh ya.. u are at home with ur bb alone rite???
what do u eat for lunch and dinner huh?? i was home alone yest and find it so difficult to do things...
if wanna do things then cannot online liaoz..hahaha..

u should pump out a bit.. so that wont leak..when it gets too hard or start leaking.. i'l pump out then let it be full for next feed..

yah..think next time i'll jsut get someting to cover and feed there.. its easier.. hahaha..
i got nursing cover also...else any cloth can cover can liaoz.. wahahaha.. if we are sitting down la..
if at public places then nursing cover better..
if restaurant or like yest i was at pedicure.. cloth can cover can laioz.. hehehe...
yest was my 1st time out with baby okay.. hahahha..

the Glamourmom nursing tank really made my life easier.. hehehe.. just unclip and feed... tadah!!
cant wait for the loot to come alos.. hehehe..

<font color="ff0000">Portable Swimming Tub with float></font>
my fren has one to let go..anyone wants???
Bought at $149... letting go at $90..
Tub with float and pump...
http://www.hwaxia.com.sg/productshow.asp?id=12

<font color="ff0000">Jenifur></font>
I may cancel my milk bags order if i'm getting the milk trays...
Or maybe u cancel my order first?
Coz i still have 40milk bags..and i've sold my 3 boxes away...
so... i think milk trays may be better for me....
thanks..sorry for the trouble...

<font color="ff0000">Sensible Lines Milk Trays></font>
Anyone else interested???
Price are in.. PM me for more details..

Thanks..
happy.gif
 
<font color="ff0099">Pamelia</font>
Now not needed liao lah. NO wastage during feeding, cos I'll be pumping the other boob.
If ever i'm not pumping the other boob, it's cos I'm outside or I'm sleeping. Which either way i can't save the 5-10ml of milk also.


<font color="ff0099">itsy</font>
I already drink more than 3L of plain water everyday leh. Probably that's why my supply is generally higher than most of the moms here.
Your increase is 30-40% lor! That's alot if you think about it that way!
If I can go up by 30-40% then my supply sui sui feed both my boys. But won't have much excess I guess. Which means I cannot go out gallivanting without the kids. *sobs*
I guess my tattoo will have to wait.


<font color="ff0099">Rach</font>
Last nite I buey tahanz liao. Do my own mani. Clean up cuticles a bit, and did a quick easy-dry glittery polish. Now I look more human.
biggrin.gif


$300 penalty for engaging outside caterer?! I suggest u just don't use Aranda next time lah.

Yah. Feed him every 1-1.5hrs starting from abt 6pm, then tuck him in bed 10pm. Usually he still wake up for feed ard 2-3am. So usually I will dual pump ard midnight. Then next feed will be dawn liao, between 6-8am.

Trial and error on the pump lor. 1st 2 days I can only pump measly amt of 40-50ml, but on manual pump I can get 60-70ml. Both is 3hourly lor. And I know my supply didn't drop. So I try and try the settings to see which way works better for me. Finally I found it lah. Still working on how to get that 3rd letdown out though.
 
Jenifur/Lina/Shelled/Stephanie,
Many thanks for sharing.... i guess it is really not going to be easy to handle everything yourself. I think i need to be more mentally prepared for this and hope i can cope do it myself. At least, i have a maid to help and Mother or MIL can i turn too if i need help. But i honestly admire you guys for doing it with little help.

I just don't feel comfortable having more stranger at home, i guess.
 
<font color="119911">addicted to FM?</font>
Will bb get addicted to FM? I've been supplementing Ian with FM for the pass week due to low BM supply. After monitoring my supply thu' pumping these 2 days, I'm sure I've enough to feed him, esp in the morning. Today I tried BFing him totally but he doesn't seems happy after latching and keeps fussing till I give him FM, he'll drink abt 20-30ml very slowly (which I take it that he's not hungry at all) then he'll settle down.
 
BREASTFEEDING LYING DOWN

yay! i also managed to breastfeed lying down BUT I have a question - Do we still need to get up and burp the baby AFTER feeds? coz my baby sometimes gags and chokes, so I reckon there is this huge air bubble irritating her...

hmmm, so if one has to get up to burp the kid, doesn't it defy the initial purpose of being able to feed cum sleep?
 
Re: Lochia
My lochia is stilla round after a month. It's funny. As there will be no spotting or blood when I'm not nursing or expressing my milk. But everytime after a feed/pump, when i check my pad, there is always blood. Was wondering is there any connection between the lochia and breastfeeding? Also, did anyone else experience this. Anyway, I don't experience any pain or discomfort.. Just thought that it's a tad peculiar if it's gonna be like that for as long as i breastfeed. *faintz*

Re: 6 in 1 immunisation
My girl is due for the Hep injection at 1 month.. Am considering to take the 6 in 1 injection for her. Question is, does all GP provide the 6 in 1, or only specific GP does see infants?
 
Rach,
I don't know the cost for the jab, cos hubby paid the bill.

Paige,
I only feed my baby in lying down position for the very last night feed. I don't burp her, cos I never burp her to start with :)

enxuan,
According to my PD, the earliest a baby can receive 6-in-1 jab is when he/she is 6 weeks old, not earlier than that. Recommended age is 2 months. Shouldn't your baby have received the HepB jab during her hospital days?
 
<font color="aa00aa">Venus</font> - For me, its more of the costs... hahahah Cause I am a budget mum with 4 kids, so all the while confinement no CL. Anyway I dun follow traditional rules one.. hahahha

I just bath and etc... like what Pamelia said before... if need to bath baby and etc, will still have to touch water... Hahah so in the end, I just bath loh.. sama sama mah.. hehehe

<font color="aa00aa">jenifur</font> - Thanks!! I will go take a look!
 
breastfeeding while lying down ...
still training my 19 day old baby to do this well. he is able to suckle while lying down, BUT he might puke the milk out when i carry him up to be burped after he's fed. the incidence of puking is slightly higher than if i were to breastfeed him in a cradle position.

shelled,
yesterday i asked my toddler boy if he wanted to drink breastmilk (ie latch on) but he said he doesn't want to. i think he has forgotten that he himself used to latch on to drink his milk when he was younger.
 
<font color="aa00aa">rach</font> - can email me more details and price of the milk trays? Thanks!

By the way, how long can a tin of open milk powder last? Cause I too have a tin of Opened Friso which I use to standby if baby fusses and I'm already dry from latching on every 15mins.. lol

I haven't touched the FM for sometime already.. maybe every 4-5 days then will feed a bottle of FM.. really trying very hard to TBF
 
Kam,

My bb did received the hepB jab while still in hospital. But the healthbooklet indicate that a month later, need to go follow-up leh. So not sure if the 6-in-1 includes the follow up of Hep b or is it a seperate thing altogether.
 
stephie: why dont u put a changing mat below your bb when u change? I always do that.. and managed to save my mattress, myself and my clothes from her pee and poo several times.

venus: hi there, i had natural delivery w/o epidural as well. MIL and mum doing confinement for me. But MIL going back m'sia on wed. Mainly is my MIL doing the washing and cooking lo. Then i attend to bb. But i super not traditional type la. I have the fan, dun wear socks etc =x Think i sure kena when i old >.<

~> glad to announce that my rashes are subsiding! YAY! and i get to eat "normally" again (besides seafood of course).. have had enough of ginger ginger ginger!!! ROAR!

~> managed to yield 100ml on my right boob last night.. got a shock XD think coz i have been letting my bb suck on the left hohoho.. pigeon pads are super absorbent can?? hahaa i <3

~> just opened the baby package thing sponsered by several companies one.. wah seh so many stuffs. can slowly read up esp on full mth celebration...

~> i now go to hougang polyclinic for bb's followup.. took a pic of the immunisation fees for those who might be interested i can email you.. pic too big to upload here :p
also going crazy with the immunisation schedule O_O so many many!! besides the 5in1 and 6in1 still got those rotavirus etc that are not included! OMG... how many jabs our bb got to go under sia -.-''
 
Oh by the way, how do we mix fresh ebm and refrigerated ebm ah? both at same temp meaning we put fresh de into fridge too before mixing and then heat using bottle warmer? Is it the same if we wanna mix chilled ebm with frozen ebm? I ish confused!
 
Kam,
Just taken a look at your blog. Very impressed.. haha.. So clear and well explained. OK, I guess, if I;m keen on the 6-in-1 jab, I would now need to search for either a PD/GP near my area before we reach the 2nd month. My girl is exactly a mmonth old today, so another month to 6-in-1. Anyone has any good PD/GP that has 6-in-1 packages in the north area? Yishun, Khatib, AMK, Bishan, Sembawang etc..

Thanks!
 
jul> ya lo. heng most of the time hubby helps with washing. only at times when he poo or pee at his clothes while i change his diapers, den i need rinse them.

but still, having to wash, clean, feed n entertain bb is very very tiring

shirley> i catered 25 for afternoon, 35 for dinner, but i figured out that both sessions total i have like 100 guest, cos so many of them brought the whole family without informing. but than agn, some guest eat alot, some dun. i find the portion relatively enugh. but the earlier guests ate too much, cos the food was nice. so the later guest dun have much food left. but still, their purposes was only to c bb. so no one fuss abt no food, =x

i got no prob latchin bb now. so started to try latchin bb directly at restaurant with support fr hubby n parents =p still have yet to get my mim sling. i bought the fenugreek from another spree. haven started takin yet, cos my current supply is enugh for now. not startin to pump yet, cos hubby dun wan me to bottlefeed yet

stephanie> my boy too. he simply likes to pee n poo de moment i take off his diapers n finish cleaning him. heng hubby woke up to help with the washin. -_-"

sherry> my bb is comin 6wks on wed, n i'm still spotting too. guess it's normal

rach> haha. now not confinement liao. dun care abt weight now, cos i m eatin back all the food i cant eat earlier. seafood, jap etc etc

mum brings me breakfast n sees bb before she goes to wk. dad buys lunch for me n drop by to c bb. hubbys buys dinner or drive me out to eat =p food is all settled.

i dun pump cos not bottlefeedin yet. lazy to wash n sterilise. juz let bb drink more n merlion =x

wats the price for the milktrays

paige> usually i only burp my boy at the end of his feeds. so no, even in lyin down position, i dun burp him btw feeds
 
-> j@@n / shelled / Jenifur / sandwich
Thanks so much for your advice on managing the strong let-down. i tried to lean back while feeding until she is sucking comfortably and it seems to work most of the time. hankies and bibs help too, o/w i hv to keep changing her clothes.

didn't manage to pump out a bit before latching cos i try to store for the bb to latch instead of pumping (super tiring). by the time i get too engorged and need to pump as a last resort, my boobs feel like they are gg to explode liao and i just HAVE to pump out everything.

in the meantime, i will just have to pack extra bibs and hankies if we do go out, and perhaps also a change of clothes for baby and myself
happy.gif


-> Connie
It must be so heart-wrenching to see milk coming out from baby's nose! i think my baby is beginning to adapt to the strong let-down, and also my body is slowing adjusting to bb's demands. my boobs dun feel THAT engorged anymore in btwn feeds so i think the letdown seems slightly less forceful (at least i dun see milk shooting onto bb's face now). let's jiayou together
happy.gif
 
Breast pads
++++++++++++
For those who use alot, why not consider washable ones?


Jul, see u in jail if both of us kill our babies :p mine kept me awake till 530pm so I can understand the frustration. We just have to keep them awake throughout the evening so that they will be tired at night and sleep through. No other way, I guess.

Pamelia, husband has to work so I try not to wake him. I only wake him up when both are crying.

Mama to 6J, I give them both FM and BM, FM during the night. They fuss when they are awake. If during day time, not so bad. When they fuss at night and I am tired, it's ultra frustrating. I really hope by the third mth, it will be better because I can't imagine how I am going to cope when I start work. I have to kowtow to you for having so many kids. This is my first pregnancy and I already buay tahan...cant imagine myself going through all these again.

Itsy, mine drink both BM and FM but they are okay - no preference for one over the other.

Shelled, they take turns to fuss but sometimes, both at the same time or sometimes, one fuss and one cries for milk.
 
<font color="ff0099">Venus</font>
Yup, it's not easy, but I'd rather tahan it myself than to pay a stranger to come live with me for 1 mth and possibly irritating the hell out of me!


<font color="ff0099">Paige</font>
I burp the kid when I'm bringing him back to his cot. If he doesn't burp by the time I wanna lie him down, I also bo chup, just lie him down to sleep.
Eh, at least you can continue to sleep during the time when bb is latched on and sucking away. Better than sitting upright and being totally awake! We can't have it all.


<font color="ff0099">sandwich</font>
That was J's initial reaction also. But after I pushed a bttl of EBM to him (to avoid wastage), he never looked back again.
I tried to get him to latch on, but he only bit me. And he couldn't/wouldn't stop. So I gave up and now have to pump like siao to give him EBM. Why oh why did I give him BM in the 1st place?!


<font color="ff0099">Steph</font>
Kudos! Dunno how u find to time to latch bb when you have other kids to take care of!


<font color="ff0099">xiaowei</font>
You try to fold hanky into half, then tuck under bb's chin when you BF. When BM squirts on her face, can just use the hanky to wipe up also.
If the hanky has good absorbency will usually suck up all the BM before it kenna your clothes. Otherwise really got a bring a lot of stuff when you go out!
 
<font color="ff0099">bbq98</font>
I think worse come to worse, you might really have to try slinging them so at least you can get other stuff done. Like... still have hands to come online here and share your woes with us. Otherwise really will ki siao.
 
>MWERKZ
I know the BB polyclinic has an appointment system, I didn’t need to wait at all for my baby’s hepB 2nd dose.
Ya, me too, walk and drip at the same time at night (day time I use breastpads)...good thing I have my dog to mop up my BM on the floor.
I used my sling when I latch baby at restaurant on sunday…it works well, can use the extra piece of cloth to drape over the other shoulder, so it doubles as a nursing cover!
At home I use the sling when I want to put her to sleep or when I need my hands free…best investment for me so far…

>BBQ98 , RACH
Yes, polyclinic have 6 in 1 and also 5 in 1, but because I have 2nd dose HepB already, I guess I will be going for 5in1 x2 then finally 6in1(with 3rd dose HepB). Yup, its ~$320….Rach, how come your PD like cheaper than polyclinic hor!!

>SHELLED
Oh, haven’t logged into my bank account yet…should be fine lah, thanks.
 
Shelled, yesterday I tried to put my son in the sling....don't know how to use. In the end, he kenna stuck...the head and upper body in and I cldn't squeeze his lower body in :p Must learn how to use that.

Paige, I called Singhealth but they say they don't have 6 in 1. Maybe it's the other polyclinic operator then.
 
<font color="aa00aa">jenifur</font> - the promo code expired and they no longer have the discount
sad.gif


<font color="aa00aa">Gina</font> - the pee one is bo pian cause he "shoots" hahaha, poo is really an accident... cause at 2 am, I also very blur, just think to change quietly and quickly then he can go back to sleep... but... accident still happened loh..
 
paige> my clinic oso cheaper den polyclinic. 5in1 is only 85each, n 6in1 is 100each. so makes up to be only 285 if i need 2 6in1s n 1 5in1

bbq98> got. polyclinic got 6in1. at least de bukit batok one haf. cos dey recommend me tat too
 
paige>
Lighthouse Clinic &amp; Surgery
642 Bt Batok Central #01-52, 650642, Singapore
p: 64251935 f: 64251905

quite recommended one. =p juz call them say is immunisation for baby. den can make appt liao. appt is mon-sat, 3slots. 8am, 810am or 820am =)
 
sorry no bold and colour in my font noe cause latching baby in right arm and typing with my left... hahahah i can hardly see the keyboard cause baby's bum blocking... lol

Shelled, actually day time i latch him on in living room with nursing cover when boy comes back so can still spend time with eldest boy whom comes back at noon. evening time i close myself in room but do come out to talk to the kids a bit. morning u will not see me at all man... i will hide in the room
 
hi all

sorry, hijack ur september thread...

can advise which caterer is good since most of you has done your full month celebration? and is it halal certified for the one u used?
 
>MWERKZ
Thanks, wahlau, so early! :p

Eh, one questions...i saw someone posting earlier that some jab have different manufacturer...does the 5in1 and 6in1 have diff manufacturer too? does that explain why some more ex and some cheaper?
 
paige> lol. i dunno abt manufacturer thingy. u wan call de clinic n ask =x

but u go do a search on lighthouse, alot of mummy bring their kids there. de clinic very big i tink. alot of docs. diff docs got diff recommendation =p
 


<font color="ff0099">bbq98</font>
You should put his lower body in first lah!
lol.gif

It takes some practice to get it right. Even though I was pro with pouches when J was little, I had to re-train when I had K! Sibei malu when his upper body couldn't fit in cos I didn't pull the pouch on properly. In shopping mall some more! Ppl must have been wondering why I'm flipping my newborn left right centre.
rofl.gif



<font color="ff0099">Steph</font>
How many of them are boys?! (I am sexist. If I can pick, I think I want all my kids to be boys.)
Then when you hide in the room, who takes care of them?
Sorry arh, i kaypoh first in case I end up with 4 kids or more.
biggrin.gif
 

Back
Top