(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

girlygirly, I don't know what glass bottles those are.

You think those bird's nest or chicken essence bottles will do?

bbq98> wah. so good. keke. save u de time n effort to remove. dey are hard to remove -_-"

girlygirly> ya. mt a still giving out. but very hard to get. most of the time i go dere, dey are oredi taken by someone else
sad.gif

but tat day i went down, managed to get 10. but... all de labels very hard to remove!!! soak dem overnite in water liao somemore -_-"

keke. someone suggested using chicken essence bottles. but the caps not very good. so de glass bottles from hospital still better.

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">bbq/th,

TMC is nt giving out glass bottle anymore as there's a case of BB who drank from a cracked glass bottle, swallowed some tiny weeny bit of glass which caused stomach to bleed.

I got scared hearing tt so when to check all my glass bottle &amp; found 2 w v tiny crack, nt obvious unless u really try to find. To play safe, I just throw away all the bottles</font></font>

bbq98> haha. ur glass bottles got those marking to indicate how many ml rite? those are glass bottles from hospital. i heard kk, gleneagles, mt e all still giving them out.

so if u r going visiting at hospital, juz drop by n ask dem.

jenifur> omg. sounds so scary? think must b careful with the bottles n check them every once in awhile. or at least filter de milk tat we pour out of the bottle?

<font color="aa00aa">Dear mummies-to-be,

Ever wonder what it's REALLY like once your bundle of joy has arrived? :) What better way to learn about motherhood from recent new mums? :) We're a group of new mummies who have just walked this exciting path and would like to share our experiences with you! We'll share our different delivery processes, adapting life changes with our new baby, useful (and often useless!) baby products and most importantly, how to prepare for baby's arrival in the first 30 days to 3 months. To assist you with this major transition in life, we have put together our workshop which will cover all the crucial knowledge in basic babycare and more importantly, the art of caring for yourselves.</font>

<font color="0000ff">Name: Baby Basics Workshop by mums4mums
Time: 3.00pm-4.30pm (90mins)
Date: 22 August 2009 (Saturday)
Fee : $20 per participant

Key Topics covered: (3 speakers)
1) Our delivery experiences
2) Breastfeeding baby (breastpumps recommendations, essential nursing accessories, etc.)
3) Formula feeding (types, bottles, sterilisers, other baby products &amp; brands we like, etc)
4) Baby time (transporting baby, baby activities, games to play and "trial-and-tested" baby necessities)
5) Mummy's time (care for self and family bonds)
6) Q&amp;A</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Workshop registration is based on a first come first, capped at the first 20 couples.
We'll provide afternoon tea, snacks and lotsa fun!
Takeaways will also include our workshop summary handouts and useful motherhood information sheets.
Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] for any enquiries &amp; we hope to see you then, thank you!</font>

*jess*
i did my *strep b* test 2day when i went for my gynae apptm. ya like pap smear lor...gynae will insert a vaginal speculum into the vaginal to open up the vaginal wall then use a cotton bud like long stick to collect the err..mucous, vaginal secretion, dunno wats tat called...anyway juz a painless procedure lor...

*bbq*
hahahahaha...u beri cute leh...bird nest or chk essence btls...so small...anyway dunno will break easily or nt upon sterilizing...nv try b4...

*michelle*
1 trick to remove all labels/stickers nicely is to iron it or use air dryer...eg if wanna remove sticker fr paper wrapper, can iron on it, and it will get peel off easily...if on glass, wood or even plastic (of course i meant those hardy plastic like tupperware, 3" arch files etc) can use hair dryer... it works without fail for me...i learnt this trick fr a taiwan variety show many yrs back...

thanks <font color="0077aa">girly</font>! =) u are at wk 34 hor?

glass bottles
heard about the tiny "hidden cracks during mrs wong class too.... scary... dangerous

Eeeee spam advertising post! *disgusted* So irritating!

<font color="ff6000">bbq98 / RE: Hosp bill size</font>
No lah, I don't think will be 6-7k? First of all, which hosp will u be at? And which type of ward? if taking 2-bed, then i think average should be ard $4-5k if elected C-sec, then +$1-2k if emergency c-sec, cos the op theatre costs go up by a lot if book at last minute.

I forgot to highlight that my #1's bill size of $8k+ was for 2-bed ward in TMC, considered as emergency c-sec after induction failed. J didn't require any additional care, so the misc fees for him was just for nursery &amp; routine health checks.

This time round I'll be taking 1-bed ward so J can be there in the day, but 99.9% going for natural delivery. (1% discounted for whatever unforeseen reasons not within my control.) I hope I can keep the bill size small under $5k. No epi, no assistance, just pure Superwoman power!
lol.gif

<font color="0077aa">girly</font>
oh forgot to ask.. is the test charged as additional procedure? or included under in ur gynea package?

any other mommies know abt the charges thing? thk u thk u!

<font color="119911">Jess..

My fren also just reminded me to do the strep b test. She also saw Dr Woody.. Its not in his package. Gotta pay ard $50.. she say she cant remember the exact amt liao..</font>

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">bbq

My bill is ex not bcuz it's emergency C-section leh. The C-section package is only S$1770 nt including doc's professional fee. It's due to alot of miscellanouse charges. I've bout 4 page full of misc items charged to my bill. Will try to do the breakdown tomorrow, now v lazy.

Shelled's 8k bill has already included baby charges but my Jed has his own separate bill.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Sarah

I seriously doubt Medela Insulated bag can keep cool for so long. Unless they have new improved version cuz e one tt came with my medela PIS yrs back definitely cannot achieve such long hours.

Did yr colleague put in xtra ice pack or did she re-freeze e ice pack upon reaching office? Better for U to check properly if not later EBM spoil v heartpain de.</font></font>

<font color="ff0000">bbq></font>
i shared the cost for a 1-bedded emer c section earlier in my post..
happy.gif

My fren paid $3k+ in cash..and $3.2 in Medisave...
BB's bill was about $1k+ but she paid $200+ in cash, the rest with Medisave..
Her baby stayed for 5 days..coz of jaundice....
she stayed 3 days....
happy.gif

That was in March 2009.

<font color="ff0000">Jess></font>
i did the Strep B test on my 32 weeks check up..
i asked the gynae what is it..and he said since u asked, we can do it now...
So i took off my panty... open my legs...
i think he put something into my V to open up the hole or dunno what.. coz i could feel like a cork stuck there..
then he used a stick with cotton on top... like a cotton bud.. but a longer one... he swipe ard inside... took it out..and insert the stick into a cylinder...
it was sealed up and send for lab test....

I've never done pap smear.. so i dunno how that is like...

its not painful... but just feels weird to have something inserted...for a few seconds....

My result came back and i was told to go get antibiotics...
i just went today to get it....
2 capsules 3 times a day... its $18 for 42 capsules...
seems like that is only 1 week's supply.. i wonder if i need to take it continuously or what???

the test is $65 + GST...

<font color="ff0000"> Baby Basics Workshop by mums4mums ></font>
anyone going for it??

<font color="ff0000">Sarah></font>
i think it was jen who asked u abt the cooler bag??
not me leh.....

<font color="ff0000">Lunch tmr 1230pm at Thai Smile Cafe></font>
I'm trying hard to rem and not forget....
and to wake up by 10am!!!! hahaha..
happy.gif

Anyone else coming to join us????

jenifur>
oic...cos I also delivering at Mount A and chose a single ward...abit scared the bill will amt to this much just-in-case

Michelle>
portable cot is a cot with wheels so that I can move my baby around during my 1 month maternity leave...I see the sarong cot seems not so reliable but my house I'm staying is quite hot so I'm thinking of sarong cot for my baby gal...

*jess*

im 33 weeks and 2 days as at 2day...this test nt under package...additional charges i wld say. b4 GST the disposable -speculum cost S$9 and the lab test fee S$50 so add up to S$63... around what rach paid for...so guess abt this charges bah for all??

Evelyn> the test is to check for bacteria found in our V which may be detrimental to the baby during delivery as he/she may be infected with the bacteria.... in the extreme cases, cause death to baby infant....
coz they have no immunity..

those who are tested postive need to be on antibiotics till birth...
happy.gif

I still not very sure what it is...still need to find out more..
happy.gif

Good nite mummies...need to sleep early to get up by 10am!!!

Else i cant make it for the Thai food le.. hehehe..

milkyway> if i dun sms u by 1030am to say i'm awake... please give me morning call... hahhhahaha......

Thanks <font color="0077aa">Ling</font> &amp; <font color="0077aa">Rach</font> &amp; <font color="0077aa">Girly</font>!! thank for the info!

i have done pap smear b4.. okie so it similar to pap smear test =)
at least i will be prepared.. if my gynea doing the test this coming appt

<font color="0077aa">evelyn</font>
the full name is called Group B streptococcus screening. can google for more info.. =)

bbq

Just to share.. TMC stopped giving glass bottles b/c there're some cases of them exploding/breaking/BB drinking glass shards due to mishandling or wear &amp; tear. If u're using glass bottles, take care not to scratch them too hard when washing, or to knock them against something.. just in case

lilac

Nite to hear from you. How're you &amp; BB?

michelle

I start work at 8am leh. Yest still working at 8pm+, u say I demoralised or not *hiaz*

Morning all
happy.gif

Jul,
u so early arh...

RE: Glass bottles...
i am still using glass bottles but i dun put in steriliser...
i just use bit of hot water to rinse thru the internal of bottles...

RE: Medela cooler bag...
mine serve me well...when i am at work...
the ice block can last and i only open it when i pump...
so minimal contact with air...
overall...find it better than the pigeon FTG(which i bought b4 getting the medela pump)

<font color="ff6000">Morning mummies</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Lunch today 1230pm at Thai Smile Cafe</font>
me, rach and huishan.. anyone else?? kiddo cant join... Mummy Shelled, tempting u once again... hehehe

lilac
hi.. nice to hear from u again. Hope u are recovering well! take care k

Good Morning Mummies...
Feeling very tired...cannot sleep well at night cos of the backache...my hands feels painful when i close them...losing appetite and feeling bloated
sad.gif
Only in my 32nd week...still have a long way to go...cant wait for delivery.

Good morning mommies!

i saw a mini-cooper internally fully filled with colorful balloons and tied on the outside too... looks so cute! =)
make my day happy to see such a cheerful happy thingy! =D
congrats to the Newly-weds couple "owning" the mini! ^^,

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Here's the breakdown of my hospital bill as requested. I stayed a total of 4 days, 4 bedder but free upgrade to 2 bedder</font>

<font face="Calisto Mt"><table border=1><tr><td>Hospital Charges</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LSCS (Mother) 4 bedded 3 Days</TD><TD> $1,770.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Out of Package items</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Accommodation</TD><TD> $97.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Labour Ward Services</TD><TD> $257.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Operating Theater Charges</TD><TD> $100.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Drugs/Medicine</TD><TD> $482.80 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Medical Supplies</TD><TD> $348.40 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Medical Laboratory Fee</TD><TD> $50.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Procedure</TD><TD> $161.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Use of Equipment</TD><TD> $358.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Facility</TD><TD> $60.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xray</TD><TD> $51.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Obestetric Ultrasound</TD><TD> $148.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Others</TD><TD> $105.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doctor Charges</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anthestic Doc (non-medisave)</TD><TD> $450.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gynae (medisave)</TD><TD> $1,500.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gynae (non-medisave)</TD><TD> $426.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grand Total</TD><TD> $6,364.70 </TD></TR><TR><TD>GST</TD><TD> $279.21 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meidsave Deduction</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hospital Charges</TD><TD> $(2,900.00) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Professional Fee</TD><TD> $(1,500.00) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Payment Requured</TD><TD> $2,243.90 </td></tr></table></font></font>

girly> wah. haha. too late. i peeled off de external layer of the labels. now only left de glue n paper. haha. use hair dryer can now? to heat up de glue? haha. i going try them one more time tonite, since soaking the glue in water shuld help abit? =x

cos my hm no hair dryer -_-"

jess> but glass suppose to be de safest. plastic sounds even easier to crack? but maybe cos glass can go thru de teats of de milk bottle while plastic cannot ba?

think diff gynae diff charges. some charge under package. some as additional? think mine shuld be additional. i haven go for the test yet. later need ask gynae more thing.

shelled> wow. u really superwoman. no epi i will faint. haha. den nobody to push =p

jenifur> ya. urs emergency c-section + nicu for little Jed, ur bil shuld b pretty high.

yeah. heng free upgrade to 2bedded. quieter, better for u to rest =p

strep test> think it'll be mine turn today -_-"

evelyn> keke. icic. den mine is portable cot. cos it has got wheels =p easier to move it ard de hm =p

jul> keke. ya. demoralised. but bo bian la. i oso start wk at 8, sometimes wk till 10 =p

milkyway> wow. ur lunch is today. i'm on mc. keke. later got to go visit infant care. else bb no sch, mummy can't go back to wk -_-"

jenifur

Wow, thanks for the breakdown.

I opted for 1-bedder. Hope everything's ok, if not the charges will surely be horrendous!

<font color="0077aa">jenifur</font>
wah.. thks for ur detailed breakdown of ur bill...
a lot of items.. cant imagaine mine.. hopefully will nt have so much to pay *cross fingers*

oh i thot u still need to pay over $4K after medisave deduction..

<font color="0077aa">michelle</font>
the cracks might be caused during washing of the glass bottles (using nylon brush scratching roughly) or knocking into things lo.. or even the temperature (hot and cold difference can caused cracks in glass)
like what Jul &amp; Jenifur said.. very dangerous if tiny glass shards goes into bb stomach..

lunch @ raffles
cant join.. me in outram.. too far and lunchtime too short oso =(

<font color="ff6000">Lilac's delivery being changed to KKH

I believe the reason why Lilac's delivery had to be changed to KKH instead of TMC is cos TMC doesnt have the neccessary equipments for premature deliveries at such an early gestation. TMC is equipped to handle to a certain extend only. Most gynaes who does deliveries at TMC will always refer their patients to KKH if its such a case.

My fren was an example. She has got intense labour cramps at ard 27-28 weeks.. and was told by her gynae to go to KKH instead. She was hospitalised for a few days to control the contractions and monitor the dilation. Then hai hao everything went back to normal.</font>

Jenifur

Thanks for the breakdown. All along I see my gynae and hopsital package, 2-3K, I thought after CFP deduction, it's manageable. I was surprised when you ladies mentioned the bill for csection to be so high. Hmm...first timer shock.

Shelled

I am at ESH and had wanted to choose a 1 bedded. Now I have to seriously consider if I should.

RE: Glass bottles

I think I better check carefully for cracks before using them.

<font face="candara"><font size="+1">Hi All..</font>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Latest Update!</font></font>
Do inform me of any updates or amendments.

If you would like to be added in the list.
Please update me with your details as follows:-

Mummy's Nick: <font color="0077aa">"known as" in Motherhood forum?</font>
Status : <font color="0077aa">SAHM/ SAHMTB/ FTWM/ FTWMTB/ PTWM/ PTWMTB?</font>
BB# : <font color="0077aa">Expecting BB#?</font>
EDD : <font color="0077aa">Current EDD?</font>
ADD : <font color="0077aa">Actual Delivery Date?</font>
Wt : <font color="0077aa">BB's Weight at Birth?</font>
Lt : <font color="0077aa">BB's Length at Birth</font>
Method : <font color="0077aa">BB's Method of Birth?</font>
BB's Gender : <font color="0077aa">TBC/ Prince/ Princess?</font>
BB's Name : <font color="0077aa">Bb's name; if any so far?</font>
Gynae : <font color="0077aa">Name of Gynae?</font>
Hospital : <font color="0077aa">Which hospital will you be delivering your bb?</font>

<font color="808080"><u>(STATUS)</u>
If you <u>ARE</u> a 1st time mummy:-
SAHMTB: Stay At Home Mum To Be
FTWMTB: Full-Time Working Mum To Be
PTWMTB: Part-Time Working Mum To Be

If you are <u>NOT</u> a 1st time mummy:-
SAHM: Stay At Home Mum
FTWM: Full-Time Working Mum
PTWM: Part-Time Working Mum

<font size="+2"><font color="ff6000">Total # of Mums &amp; Mums-to-be: 105</font></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="#4876FF">Princes: 47</font></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="#CD5C5C">Princesses: 50</font></font>
<font size="+1">TBC: 10</font>

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">Popped!!: 2</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Wt</TD><TD>Lt</TD><TD>Method</TD><TD>BB's Gender</TD><TD>BB's Name </TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>lilac</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>29-Jun</TD><TD>1.035</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Nathaniel</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenifur</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>3-Jul</TD><TD>1.510</TD><TD>41</TD><TD>E/C-sect w GA</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jedidiah</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>shelled</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Keegan</TD><TD>Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bendemeer </TD></TR><TR><TD>cloudme</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Heng T.L.</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>flower4</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chinatown </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mavis</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Kadyn</TD><TD>Brenier / Midwife </TD><TD>John Hamue </TD><TD>Bordeaux France </TD></TR><TR><TD>Myfavchoco</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Kriden</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>marieE</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chase</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jiahui</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>ddtan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dizi </TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggymoo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyfall</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Davier</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitey</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheerybabe</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>funny76</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Ponggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jul-04</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sheryn Toh</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>John Yam</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline Lee</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>sotong80</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Delfine</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dorit Behrens</TD><TD>MMH</TD><TD>Hannover </TD></TR><TR><TD>joopz</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>kam</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mamijoan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huichern</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clara</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kallang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Zechariah</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>kongfoo</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.W. Lee</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>rach</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Rayanne</TD><TD>Koh C.H.</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>waiwai</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Casandra</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Arijit Biswas </TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>pearlyn</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roqual</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Helena</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Alice Chan</TD><TD>Union</TD><TD>Hong Kong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ixlb</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>Dr Yu</TD><TD>Amcare</TD><TD>Beijing </TD></TR><TR><TD>mamato6</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Upp. East Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>tasha</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>xpu</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>girlygirly</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>H.K. Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happykae</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>haystack</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>leejeslyn</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Judy Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Khatib </TD></TR><TR><TD>Paige</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>M.T. Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Batok/Gombak </TD></TR><TR><TD>CryStaLZ</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiddo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>John Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>momoteh</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>M.T. Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>estergal</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>haji Girl</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Prof Biswas </TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>NLP</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Adelyn</TD><TD>M. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pamelia</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>Steph </TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>ah_goh</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Gabrielle</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>be@ns</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiki</TD><TD>PTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Y.C. Goh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>mei76</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>nan</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>T.B. Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>Evelyn Cai</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>S.T. Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Midori.P</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>T.C. Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>milkyway</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ryden</TD><TD>K. C. Ching</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>I Loh </TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Prof. Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>nongning</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jaydon</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ponggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>princessxiaomei</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.M. Heng</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>Squirrel1818</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Elias Road </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine Goh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>wenlim777</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xiaowei</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>cho</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Felibaba</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Camomile3</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Marine Parade </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine Tay</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Mag</TD><TD>Mary Yang</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>itsy</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christine Low</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>WeldonMummy</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K. S. Wong</TD><TD>Columbia (M'sia)</TD><TD>Brunei </TD></TR><TR><TD>coolcatmeow </TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jaedon</TD><TD>S.P. Quek</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>michelle</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A/ Glen E</TD><TD>Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>sandwich</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dover </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley(homeangel120)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Elise</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>ArtNutz</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>cutedevil </TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Y. W. Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>lil_jade</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Purpleclouds</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MT A</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>rae_cheong </TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Lee Keen Whye </TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wifey</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meishi</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetsweetie</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Anthony Siow</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>angel</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Marc</TD><TD>Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gerald</TD><TD>FTWDTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Marc</TD><TD>Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>New MTB</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Krystle </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tan Han Yang</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huishan</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Jermaine</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley(HaPPY21)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Candice</TD><TD>Dr Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiwi</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Marcus</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Connie Lim</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Wee Horng Yen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyMrsKoh</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moojenn </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>H.K. Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Geylang East </TD></TR><TR><TD>kang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>melody</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandrake</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Early Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Eunos </TD></TR><TR><TD>MadeMoiselle80</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>End Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font size="+1">Thank You!</font></font></font>
kao_cheers.gif

<font face="Calibri"><font color="#8B3A62"><u><font size="+2">...For Your Information…</font></u>

<u><font size="+1">Shopping!!!</font></u>

TAKASHIMAYA BABY FAIR (Atrium) - 27th AUGUST - 13th SEPTEMBER 2009 - info provided by momoteh
new.gif

Cheap BB Clothings @ <u>Bugis</u>
Address: Blk 269C Queen St, Cheng Yan Court [map]
Location: Beside Albert Complex, in front of Si Ma Lu Guan Yin Temple
With ur back facing the temple, u should face Blk 269C. Walk into Bencoolen Link to the 2nd row of shops. It’s the 1st shop on ur right.
Remarks: Cothings are sold in half dozen of the same design. Cannot pick n choose colours or mix design. Abt $2-$3 per pc.
Handkerchiefs are dirt cheap according to Jul_04. Ard $3 for a dozen?

Cheap BB Clothings @ <u>Tanjong Pagar Plaza</u> - recommended by Flower4 <font color="ff0000">Updated!</font>
Shop Name: Sin Kwang Heng Huat Trading Store
Location: #01-45, Tanjong Pagar Plaza; behind DBS Bank/NTUC Fairprice
Remarks: S$2/pc for tops and S$2.50/pc for bottoms; can mix &amp; match. various types to mix and match at ur own preference. They have Yellow, Pink, Blue and White.

<u><font size="+1">Massage!!!</font></u>

<u>Home Massage @ Compassvale</u> - recommended by Shelled
http://www.compassvalemassage.blogspot.com/
*Prenatal Massage
- 60 mins ($38)
- 90 mins ($50)

Ivy Tan: 90236575

<u>Malay Massage Lady Contacts</u> - recommended by Jenifur
Mdm Sadiah - 97724579
Mdm Noor - 90048804 [North areas ONLY]
Mdm Khatijah - 98001394

<u>Foot Hub @ AMK</u> - recommended by Rach
Remarks: Cheap &amp; Good! All guys but very professional. 10 min foot bath+40min foot reflex+20min shoulder &amp; back=$33!!! Package: $300 for 10 times.
Rach usually looks for Steve. Those who dare do foot reflex can try.
(in between 7-eleven and Mcdonalds)

<u><font size="+1">Confinement Nanny Agencies</font></u>
PEM Confinement Nanny Agency
Bliss Confinement
Premier Confinement Nanny Care Agency
ConfinementNanny.com

<u><font size="+1">Confinement Stuffs Supplier</font></u>
HOCK LAM HANG MEDICAL HALL - recommended by girlygirly
Blk 152 Bukit Batok West Ave 6, St 11 #01-262 Singapore 650152 [map]
Tel: 6566 1618 Fax: 6567 7757

Bliss Confinement

<u><font size="+1">Confinement Food Catering</font></u>
New Baby Pte Ltd
Confinement Food.com
Natal Essentials
i.Host

<u><font size="+1">Confinement Food Recipes</font></u>
Papaya Soup 1&amp;2 (18th Jul; 3.51am, 9.52am) - recommended by Jenifur
Papaya Soup 3 &amp; Chix Soup (18th Jul; 6.46pm) - recommended by Jenifur

<u><font size="+1">Placenta Processing</font></u>
MommyCozyHaven
In The Womb

Chang Jiang Medical Hall
Block 825 Tampines Street 81, #01-66 [map]
Mrs Chua: 67885105

<u><font size="+1">Full-Month Packages</font></u>
Choz
Prima Deli
Bengawan Solo [Brochure]
Sweet Secrets
Le Precious
Sweet Surprise
Sweetest Moments
Baby Bliss
Life's Moments
My Treasure Box
Ecreative - recommended by Gina
new.gif

Royalcakes (Halal) - recommended by Gina
new.gif

Cupcake Divinity[Home-Based]
My Jolly Town[Home-Based]
Cupcake-Momma[Home-Based]
Pateliscrave[Home-Based] - recommended by Gina
new.gif

<u><font size="+1">Baby Name Analysis</font></u>

JEK MENG NAME ANALYSIS CENTRE - recommended by Jenifur
Blk 333 Kreta Ayer Road, #01-15 Singapore 080333
Business Hours: Sun to Fri, 1pm to 6pm (but do give him a call before proceeding down)
Tel : 62223 7521
"Jenifur paid $78 for his service w/o 八字 Calculation"

YIU RONG ZIE GEOMANCY CONSULTATION CENTRE
393 Guillemard Rd Singapore 399790
Tel: 6743 5738

TaiMaoBi

MASTER CHEN JUN RONG
Way OnNet Group Pte Ltd

149 Rochor Road #02-11, Fu Lu Shou Complex, Singapore 188425
Tel : (65) 6 338 3800 (7 lines)
Fax : (65) 6 339 2005
Operating Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. Closed on Saturdays, Sundays &amp; Public Holidays
**Have to make appt 3 mths in advance then can see him**

<u><font size="+1">Miscellaneous</font></u>
Avg Fetal Weight &amp; Length
Bra Size Calculator
Nursing Rooms in Singapore -provided by Jenifur
new.gif

Nursing Rooms in Singapore
new.gif

</font></font>

jess> sian. glass bottles oso cannot use. haha. think go back n use de bags den? =p

bbq98> ya lo. i tot to pay 5k after medisave subsidy is enugh le wor. think better ask hubby give me more money =x

ya. if still wan use glass bottles, better check everytime before u express milk into them

sandwich
'm looking at the diaper spree too. Can help advise wat size should i get for Pampers brand? I'm looking at either size 1 or 2 cos i already got 2 packs of newborn for mamy poko. I think it's cheaper to get from the spree rite? Cos pampers quite high cost from wat i see in NTUC.

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Sandwhich

You can email to [email protected]</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Reason why Lilac switch to KKH is actually due to cost. Her waterbag was leaking so they had to keep her in hospital to try drag time. If she had stay on in TMC, her bill wld be very expensive. Tt's why Dr. Wong advise her to do the transfer.

Dr. Wong tried to help me opt for transfer too but KKH NICU was full so I stayed with TMC. Thank God my bill was not that bad yet.</font></font>

Actually anything plastic can't be reheat many times right? Just like you don't recycle those mineral water bottles and plastic food containers?

Back