(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

shelled...

Me hate hubby go drinking too.. good thing is he hardly does.. I was sick one day n it was his co's D&D.. he came back very drunk ard 3am n his mum tot we quarrelled; kept asking me what happen cos she's nv seen her son like this.(before we knew each other, he will not go home if he's drunk so his mum doesnt know) haiz.. Tried to look aft him despite me not feeling well. He puked on the bed somemore.. Sianz... I gave up at ard 6 in the morning n I rested on the couch in the hall.. that late morning when he woke up, I told him to clear the mess, he said ok, later.. then he lazed ard till I got fed up.. I cleared the mess instead lo cos I wanted to rest also ma.. so mad!!!
 


Hi Angela!

WELCOME!!!
happy.gif
 
Hi Everyone,need to find out if there's any good infant care centre in SengKang?

P.S this is my 3rd post in this thread as I'll ocme in occassionally to read all your messages. Found it quite interesting on the topics being discussed ;-))
 
Hi All..

<font size="+2">Latest Update!</font>
Do inform me of any updates or amendments.

If you would like to be added in the list.
Please update me with your details as follows:-

Mummy's Nick: <font color="0000ff">"known as" in Motherhood forum?</font>
Status : <font color="0000ff">SAHM/ SAHMTB/ FTWM/ FTWMTB/ PTWM/ PTWMTB?</font>
EDD : <font color="0000ff">Current EDD?</font>
BB# : <font color="0000ff">Expecting BB#?</font>
BB's Gender : <font color="0000ff">TBC/ Prince/ Princess?</font>
BB's Name : <font color="0000ff">Bb's name if any so far?</font>
Gynae : <font color="0000ff">Name of Gynae?</font>
Hospital : <font color="0000ff">Which hospital will you be having your bb?</font>
Location : <font color="0000ff">Where you staying?</font>

<u>(STATUS)</u>
If you <u>ARE</u> a 1st time mummy:-
SAHMTB: Stay At Home Mum To Be
FTWMTB: Full-Time Working Mum To Be
PTWMTB: Part-Time Working Mum To Be

If you are <u>NOT</u> a 1st time mummy:-
SAHM: Stay At Home Mum
FTWM: Full-Time Working Mum
PTWM: Part-Time Working Mum


<font size="+2"><font color="119911">Total # of Mums &amp; Mums-to-be: 93</font></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Princes: 39</font></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Princesses: 45</font></font>
<font size="+1">TBC: 11</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>BB's Gender</TD><TD>BB's Name </TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>shelled</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Keegan</TD><TD>Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bendemeer </TD></TR><TR><TD>flower4</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Chinatown </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mavis</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SG/France </TD></TR><TR><TD>Myfavchoco</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Kriden</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>marieE</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>cloudme</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Heng T.L.</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jiahui</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>ddtan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dizi </TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggymoo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyfall</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Davier</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitey</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheerybabe</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>funny76</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Ponggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jul-04</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sheryn Toh</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>John Yam</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline Lee</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>sotong80</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Delfine</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dorit Behrens</TD><TD>MMH</TD><TD>Hannover </TD></TR><TR><TD>joopz</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>kam</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mamijoan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huichern</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clara</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>8-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kallang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenifur</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jedidiah</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Zechariah</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>kongfoo</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.W. Lee</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>rach</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Rayanne</TD><TD>Koh C.H.</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>waiwai</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Casandra</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Arijit Biswas </TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>pearlyn</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roqual</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Helena</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Alice Chan</TD><TD>Union</TD><TD>Hong Kong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ixlb</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>Dr Yu</TD><TD>Amcare</TD><TD>Beijing </TD></TR><TR><TD>mamato6</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>6</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Upp. East Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>tasha</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>girlygirly</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>4</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>H.K. Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happykae</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>haystack</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>leejeslyn</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Judy Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Khatib </TD></TR><TR><TD>CryStaLZ</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>13-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiddo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>13-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>John Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>estergal</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>haji Girl</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Prof Biswas </TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>NLP</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Adelyn</TD><TD>M. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pamelia</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>princessxiaomei</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.M. Heng</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>Steph </TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>ah_goh</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Gabrielle</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiki</TD><TD>PTWMTB</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Y.C. Goh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>mei76</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>nan</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>T.B. Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>Midori.P</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>T.C. Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>milkyway</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ryden</TD><TD>K. C. Ching</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>I Loh </TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Prof. Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>nongning</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jaydon</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ponggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Squirrel1818</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Elias Road </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine Goh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>wenlim777</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xiaowei</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>cho</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Felibaba</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Camomile3</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Marine Parade </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine Tay</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Mag</TD><TD>Mary Yang</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>itsy</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christine Low</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>WeldonMummy</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K. S. Wong</TD><TD>Columbia (M'sia)</TD><TD>Brunei </TD></TR><TR><TD>michelle</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A/ Glen E</TD><TD>Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>sandwich</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dover </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley(homeangel120)</TD><TD>PTWMTB</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>ArtNutz</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>cutedevil </TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Y. W. Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>lil_jade</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Purpleclouds</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MT A</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>rae_cheong </TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Lee Keen Whye </TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wifey</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetsweetie</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Anthony Siow</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gerald</TD><TD>FTWDTB</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>New MTB</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Krystle </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tan Han Yang</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huishan</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Jermaine</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley(HaPPY21)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Candice</TD><TD>Dr Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiwi</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Marcus</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Connie Lim</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Wee Horng Yen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyMrsKoh</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moojenn </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>kang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>melody</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandrake</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Early Sept</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Eunos </TD></TR><TR><TD>MadeMoiselle80</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>End Sept</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Thank U!
happy.gif
 
Angela
Hi!! You've got a really hands-on hubby, and I can bet he'll be a great daddy! You're welcomed regarding Ivy's massage and the Carriwell Support Band. It so happens that I am the idiot who recommended both to the mommies here.
lol.gif


itsy / Michelle / Ling
Thanks for the love.
happy.gif
I really REALLY wanted to throw something at him this morning lor. Lucky for him, I brought Joshua downstairs to buy stuff, then he heard us going out cos Joshua making noise. He thought we really going to gynae without him, so he woke up and went to shower. But shower liao still smell like vodka lor!!! Wah lau.

Then after that complain say feel like puking lah. Headache lah. Sleeping lah.
angry.gif
If cannot drink, DON'T DRINK LAH. So throw my face to have a hubby who is a worse drinker than me.

Oh, and he lost his cardholder last night also. Dunno where he dropped it at all. Lucky nothing much inside except for EZlink card and his namecards.

I dunno if I should feel bad for scolding him on Father's Day lor. But I feel he deserves to be scolded!


Ling
My hubby did that last time, before I was even pregnant with Joshua. He puked all over the bed and himself, and the room was SO SMELLY for a few days lor! What's worse was that I actually drank MORE than him, and yet I never need anyone to clean up after me. Sometimes I feel I should drink alot then puke and make a lot of mess, then let him clean up after me for revenge.
rofl.gif
But... sad case leh, I am that type who can drink and drink and never get drunk one. Damn waste money on the alcohol.
lol.gif
 
shelled...

Ur really a good drinker ya? heez.. I dun.. not even a little lo.. So its always me that ends up clearing.. When it comes to normal cleaning, its also me. Now that im preg. He just helps by changing the bedsheets. I used to change every 2 weeks so I make him do so too. If he forgets, I'll keep reminding him.. then will tell him to "shun4 bian4" clean the floor etc.. haha.. some kinda revenge too huh? lolz...
 
Shelled,
Think he scare you get angry lor, that's why quickly wake up n bathe.

Ling,
You so good, still clean for him. If it's me I'll make him buy a new mattress! Puke leh... so smelly! Dunno why they must puke on the mattress, no matter how drunk I get, I will also puke in the toilet or at least on the floor.

Hahha why has the topic changed from bb to puking hubbies?!?
 
itsy
Because our babies are made with these puking hubbies!
lol.gif



Ling
Wah, you are really damn patient with him lah. If I have to clean up after his drinking mess often, I sure humtum him good good. Then I will insult him constantly about how lousy his drinking has become! Insult until his male ego totally don't want to drink anymore. Wahahahaha. *so evil*
 
<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">BBmallonline Spree Update - Grand Total: USD287.98 (after 20% off) </font></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">BATCH 1: USD214.49 (after 20% off) </font></font>

<font color="ff0000">Priority given to PAID orders first. BATCH 1 FULL! Will be ordering tonight.
happy.gif

<u>BATCH 2 CONFIRMED</u> because total already exceeded USD250, so keep the orders (and payments) coming.
happy.gif
</font>



<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">BATCH 1 (Paid orders):</font></font>
momoteh - All items in stock
Ling - All items in stock
Jul - Item #1 OOS / Excess of S$8.98 will be used to offset shipping
floralim - PAID / All items in stock
milkyway - Item #6 OOS / Excess of S$6.07 will be used to offset shipping
Jess - All items in stock
berrypie - All items in stock
Huishan - All items in stock

::

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">BATCH 2:</font></font>
bbq98 - All items in stock / Pls trf S$40.43
itsy - All items in stock / Pls trf S$56.91
hui chern - Item #1 OOS / Pls trf S$46.44 if drop item#1
angielsw - All items in stock / Pls trf S$38.94

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Kindly trf payments to POSB Savings 137195836 ASAP to prevent OOS! </font></font>
 
<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">BabyMallOnline Spree</font></font>

We currently have USD97.45 (after 20% off) worth of orders in <font color="ff0000">BATCH 2</font>, so we need another USD150 (before discount) before Batch 2 is full.

<font color="ff0099"> For mommies who would like to order from BabyMallOnline as well, please refer this post for Spree T&amp;Cs and order format.
happy.gif


Kindly email your orders to me along with iBanking payment details. </font>
 
hey.... i envy your husbands can? At least they can drink. I'm allergic to alcohol! Aurgh...

Anyway, hope everyone's doing well. Have a fabulous weekend.
 
hi, i have the following to let go:
1. 1 unopened tin of similac mum - $15. giving away an opened tin with purchase.
2. 2 packs of drypers size S (64pcs each) - $25.
3. Avent teats 2, i box - $5.50.

PM me to deal. collection at sengkang.
 
My hubby also still go pub for drinks with his friends. But luckily he's always still awake and not drunk when he reach home. He knows his own limits so i'll just let him be lor.
 
cutedevil
I've checked with kiddypalace about custom made the babysafe mattress and was told them there'll be additional charge of $30 and need 10 days to do.

So now i thinking to just buy the babysafe playpen mattress as the size is just nice for the cot but it's only 1.5" instead of 3". May just use the new foam mattress from my bro and put it underneath the playpen mattress.
 
Hi michelle
thanks for the suggestion! not convenient to go hypermart since we dun have car.
i went amk hub spring maternity shop aft the antenatal classes today.. saw an offer on Vanille cot @ $348 including everything and pooh set bedding. looks nice.. but need to add $30 for "air-free" mattress". offer on while stocks last.. looks good but i'm a bit hooked on getting babysafe mattress leh.. will chk out kiddy palace tmr...

welcome angela! =)

shelled/ ling
u r a very gd wife to still tolerate ur hubby =)

antenatal classes
haha... mrs wong still talked very fast during classes.. was even pointed at to answer some questions which i was "blanked" when pointed by her.. maybe those in the same class with me knows who i am now... so paisay...
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="#FF1493"><font size="+1">Sept-09 MTB 2nd Meet Up </font>

<font color="000000">Date :</font>
26-June (Fri)

<font color="000000">Time:</font>
6:30pm

<font color="000000">Location:</font>
Swensen, Plaza Sing *gd location*
Japan Street, Herren *easier when comes to bills*
Aston, Centrepoint *Gd food*


<font color="000000">Attendance: (Hope I didn't leave out anyone, thread moving too fast)</font>
Itsy with DH
Gerald with DW - Prefer 30th-June
Milkyway
Jul_04 - ok w 26-Jun
Angeline Lee (angielsw)
Wai Wai
Jess with DH
Katherine
Gina - ok w 26-Jun
Shelled with DH &amp; DS
Jenifur, maybe with DH &amp; DD
Sheryn
Mamato6Js - ok w 26-Jun
Rach - prefer 30th-June
Corsage??
Ling??
</font></font>
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Shelled,

Wow.. mummy here hor really very fast hand fast leg when comes to shopping lor... I try to go browse now. Stupid network in e hospital is VERY slow
sad.gif
wait for me!!!</font></font>
 
baby cot
i remembered Ling mentioned she bought a new cot in cherry wood material. And the Vanille bb cot i saw in spring maternity earlier is in pinewood material. does anybody knows which wood is better? seems no difference to me except the design and color of wood to choose from.

TMC ward
does anybody have any idea: if i take up the single bedded room, we can use laptop and mobile broadband in the ward? (my hubby was asking in case he needs to chk and send email since he wants to company me the whole time) thanks in advance =)
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Jess

Yes.. single bedded has wireless but hor be prepared, connection so so only</font></font>
 
jenifur
oh great!
we know wireless connection r not so gd..
anyways, he intend to get mobile broadband for work use. as long as can wk on his laptop and use internet in the ward, he will be happy... lol
thanks!
 
<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">BBmallonline Spree Update</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">BATCH 1 ORDERED!
Order Number: 25518 / Total: USD214.49 (after 20% off) </font>
</font>
momoteh - All items in stock
Ling - All items in stock
Jul - Item #1 OOS / Excess of S$8.98 will be used to offset shipping
floralim - PAID / All items in stock
milkyway - Item #6 OOS / Excess of S$6.07 will be used to offset shipping
Jess - All items in stock
berrypie - All items in stock
Huishan - All items in stock
angielsw - All items in stock

::

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">BATCH 2 Current Total: USD105.42 (after 20% off) </font></font>
bbq98 - All items in stock
itsy - All items in stock / Pls trf S$56.91
hui chern - Item #1 OOS / Pls trf S$46.44 if drop item#1
cutedevil - All items in stock
jenifur - pending order
Rach - pending order


<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Kindly trf payments to POSB Savings 137195836 ASAP to prevent OOS! </font></font>
<font color="aa00aa">I think after jenifur and Rach place their orders, I will have to close spree liao. Otherwise will end up having Batch 3...
lol.gif
</font>

::


Have shipped Batch 1 to Borderlinx (aka BDL) because they use DHL which is safer and faster + got 15% off for one-time use.
Vpost has lost my packages on TWO occasions so I don't really trust them now.
lame.gif

But if we want to make shipping cheaper, I will have to send Batch 2 to Vpost because there's a 15% off promo for UOB cardholders.

Pls note that shipping via Vpost will take about 1 week slower than BDL because:
1) The journey from BBmall to BDL (in Ohio) takes 2 business days. To Vpost (in Oregon) takes 5 business days.
2) Vpost is quite slow in processing received packages. Sometimes can take up to 3 business days after arrival.
3) Singpost is not as efficient as DHL.
4) I can request for DHL to send me the package anytime, any day. Whereas Singpost will only deliver during working hours. Which means I can receive the package ASAP once it reach SG.

With all that said &amp; done, you all decide Batch 2 wanna send to Vpost or BDL lah.
We can make the shipping cheaper for everyone by splitting the TOTAL shipping for ALL BATCHES amongst everyone, instead of doing it batch by batch. But if like that, Batch 1 ppl cannot collect their items until Batch 2 arrive because I need total the shipping charges and calculate individual costs.

HOW HOW HOW? I scared if I decide wrongly, you all not happy how?
sad.gif
 
shelled> keke. nvm la. at least he woke up n went with u to gynae. so dun give him a hard time. need to save some face for the man.

hah. but i seriously cannot img my hubby coming hm drunk one day, vomitting all over the place -_-" cos after we got tgt, i've nv seen him drunk.

angeline> ya. same. as long as he knows his limit, i'll let him go. but usually i dun like him to go drinkin with his frens. cos when guys get high, dey tend to do funny things. n now tat i'm pregnant, he seldom go. unless when i work late, which i try not to. cos i dun wanna let him go drinking!! else he'll have to guai guai bring me along =x

jess> den tat cot u saw at amk hub was pretty value for money too. cos i paid 349 for the whole set, but it doesn't come with pooh set bedding. need to topup additional 50bucks for it. which i din. intend to let bb bring tat lousier bedding set to infant care =p
 
Michelle
Morning! Lucky my hubs didn't puke ytd, otherwise I will REALLY kill him. I don't give face to ppl who don't deserve it lor. If want to play, then at least play wisely and responsibly. I believe must voice out my unhappiness so that he will not repeat the same mistake again.

My hubs actually wanted me to go along, but go also cannot drink then i dunno i wanna go for what lor. Might as well stay home to do online shopping and organise spree.
biggrin.gif
But damn wasted arh, cos his boss buying drinks on the house. Before I was preggy, I think we almost drank his boss broke.
lol.gif



Eh, you mean go infantcare must bring own bedding set?! They don't include one meh?
 
Jess,
So u r the mei mei in pink n ask to ans the breathing methods ar?? Hehe. Yah mrs wong tok very fast n too medical I listen till i blur lor!

Princess,
now u know who I'm ar?? Just sitted beside u on ur left. U were very late ar came in after the break rite? Cos initially the one sitted beside me went to sit in the middle cos u took her mat. Haha

jenifur,
I have to arrange another meeting with u to get my stuff cos not able to make it on 26 jun. Sorry

Shelled,
i'm easy. U can decide wat's best ;p
 
shelled: sumtimes i feel ah.. hubby muz b disciplined like kids too.. i agree w itsy.. tell him he'll forfeit his drinking rights if he does tat again..

my hubby goes drinking too.. but he doesnt like to drink much alcohol so it's still fine

btw, ask a nob qn.. hw does e spree thing works ah?

on bedding sets.. some infantcare centres provide a new set for u some dun.. so far, those tat do provide charge more i guess..

mrs wong class: btw, those mummies who went mrs wong's class yst.. anyone understood?? i cant understand e tightening of e anus, vaginal etc muscles.. eeks.. i dun noe hw to do it!

confused..
 
shelled: paisei juz saw u posted some links for e spree.. will go see..

Jess: orh! i tink u were sitting near me! i was sitting at e right side of e class.. away fr e main door..

i agree mrs wong toks q fast.. n q technical.. i dun q comprehend sumtimes..
 
Good morning!

Wow shelled, you are early!
As for the spree, you are the organizer, you decide what is the most convenient for you loh..
 
shelled...

so far he's only puked on the bed once la.. if he always lidat, sure band him from drinking de.. and like i say, he hardly drinks.. He dun like beer; only hard liquor n due to his work nature, he cannot drink much even if he wants to.. And if he drinks, he legs will itch like mad de.. He also knows i dun like him to drink.. so he will have some sort of self control lo..

As for the spree, u decide ba.. Im ok as long as I can get my loots preferably before mid aug... I wana wash the sheets before use.. Thanks once again... cheerz!
happy.gif
 
hey mummies

i'm currently using a front-load washing machine, and intend to machine-wash baby clothing with baby detergent.

do you have any brand of bb laundry detergent to recommend that is not too foamy (so that it will not spoil the front load washing machine)?

thanks!
 
xiao wei: i'm oso using a front load washer.. u mean there's a difference wat type of detergent we use?

i bot pigeon liquid detergent.. coz currently for my own clothes i was using liquid oso.. alt when i bot my washer, they gave me a packet of those solid powder detergent pallet
 
moojenn> i hear my bb's heartbeat every time i go for gynae visit.. thats since week 9..so every time i'm there.. Dr will on it for like 2-3sec... got heart heartbeat..then he'll say. good..everything ok..
then we'll proceed to some other scans..and then done...

Kat> huh... drink water and full bladder will be sore down there de meh?? hahahahaa... i dun feel sore la..just feel full bladder.. almost get up at 5plus everyday to go toilet and back to sleep.
hahhaa..

cutedevil> wah...at 26weeks.. my girl already 916g! hahaa..my bb is BIG!! hehehe.. :p
u were there for the lesson 1 too?? which is u??? i was there too..

Oh.. u were there for the 1.30pm lesson yest too???

So was I. I was in a red top...sitting at the right side.. 3rd from the front...

Which was u?????

I bought a pouch sling from Pupsilk at Motherhood fair..
happy.gif


itsy>man... which was u??? i didnt know u were gg yest as well.. hahahahhhaa.... like i said... i was the 3rd couple from the right side.. hehehe. :p

Michelle> wah... then the 10 pack bib at babymall now at $1.20 SGD very worth it wor..hehehe..i'll get that too!!! "
happy.gif


Please loh... Baby Hypermart and Baby Kingdom has got no decent Baby cot at all!! Was so disaapointed....
I went both places on Friday..and i went to Kids Loft on Sat... disappointed as well..

The cots havent got brands..and costs as much as a decent one at shopping center....

<font color="ff0000">Baby Cot></font>I'm most probably going to get from Mums and Babes at Tampines later....
They cost from $329 - $379...looks nicer.. better quality and workmanship..and just top up $20 for the mattresses with holes....

I wonder if we buy more can get discounts... but.... if anyone is interested, maybe can sms me and let me know u are interested????
81189422...

I'll see if we can get a better price... she's already offering me an additional 6% off... coz she's my fren. so.... yah... if anyone looking for a baby cot.. let me know..

I try to bargain more....

The brands include Nina, Regina, and i cant rem the 3rd one...was told that most people get the Regina one....$379.. i cant rem if this is with or without safety mattress.. but additonal $20 for it..
$379 after discount will be $356...

I think more worth it.. comes with fulll bedding set and also bolster and pillow for baby....
 
Huggies Ultra for Newborn> any one needs this?? my fren who dued in June has leftovers.
She bought like 200-300 pcs to stock up..and her baby is bigger than expected...
So she still have about 200 pcs left after 2 weeks...

She got it at 0.083 cents per pc from warehouse that time....

I got mine at 0.27 cents per pc man.... if anyone wants, let me know...so i can pass u her contacts..she stay ard Upper Thomson Road....

I have already gotten 96pcs at Motherhood fair.. not sure how big my gal will be..dun dare to take the risk as yet... but its definitely a good buy..
hahaha.. :p

Those who havent got any can consider getting a bit for the 1st 2 weeks maybe?? like 50-100 pcs kindda thing.. :p

jenifur> my prenatal class on 26th..sigh.,..would really love to joinu all leh....can other day??? hahahaha.. if its not 26th, I'm ok with most of the July 1st week dates except thur and friday.
hehehehe.. :p
 
hi gals, i'm back from japan! it was fun!

think it is a gloabal phenomemon that some people would fall asleep when they see pregnant lady! i was on a crowded train in tokyo, standing right in front of a man who sat on the "priority seat". he kept staring at my big tummy but not giving up his seat to me. crazy man.
 
hi cho

i'm using SPIN Low Suds powder detergent
i heard tt for front load washing machine, need to use low suds detergent.

the person mentioned to us during the home demo, saying can only use certain brands. i heard shdnt use dynamo.
 
rach
i'm getting a new cot too.. the hand-me-down cot too dusty n dirty to be used.. so we buying a new one too.. saw spring maternity got offer on Vanille cot at $348 offer price.. considering betw the one Ling mentioned earlier between this.. hopefully can get good "cheap" price too.. =)

milkyway/ cho
yea lo.. im the meimei in pink to answer the "qns".. haha.. paisay...
 
Hi Ling!
yea thanks.. just found out about this only..
i been calling - hyperstore, spring maternity and baby meadows to ask abt the price.. hopefully can get a good pricing
happy.gif

and maybe there goes my "dream" of buying the babysafe mattress... lol
 


jess...

yea... hope u get the cot of ur choice.

for us, we have alr decided to get the Babysafe mattress from the beginning. so dun care if the cot comes with mattress or not.. unless its the Babysafe brand mattress (have not seen any so far) Hubby was the one who chose the cot.. he say he just wants the best for bb as long as he can afford it lo.. at least he gets to decide on some things for bb..
 

Back
Top