(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

finally its friday!!

haha.. jul, i just asked the question two days ago i think.. u can sms rach.. her husband is ID.. if not michelle did post earlier :

try mgl curtains at lavender eminent plaza there. i did my whole home curtain with them. very professional. good materials

I also just need to do my living rm onli.. if u do checking liao can let me know 

rach.. wat i do at night ar.. i will drink a cup of water before sleep.. used to it liao if not middle i'll wake up n drink haha.. then if i nver wake up at night to wee wee.. morning bladder will be so full and pressing on me thus i think i feel so sore lo haha

flower4 : can see u're a super happy MTB nw.. congratulations
happy.gif


wah so many of u buying e waterproof sheet? makes me so tempted.. hmmmm..
 


flower

Glad you've found a gynae that u like. My gynae is also dr joycelyn wong and i find her very patient and reassuring. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Jul
Ur ideas on the waterproof protectors are great. Mayb i should also get the 4-pack multi-use pads for myself also. Haha.
 
flower also.. shelled n flower EDD in late aug.. my frien in jul thread says afew of the mummies in the thread popped already hehe.. but if i pop dun think i will have the energy to come in here to update wor..
 
Afternoon gals!

TGIF, decided to give myself a break by parking my butt in forum .. keke

but thread moving too fast .. i cant catch up
happy.gif


just measured the 8 yrs old cot my sis gave me, it's 23 x 42" .. babymall Quilted Fitted Crib Pad measures 28" x 52" .. like tt can i still buy??

cham liao, think i'll hv problem getting a mattress to fit the cot also :|

my bb girl weighs ~600g at 25wk, dr say normal .. i hv put on 5kg so far (wk 26 now). At the rate of 0.5kg weight gain per wk, i'll gain a total of 12.5kg when bb is due. WOW!
 
katherine

Oh.. din see the curtain thing hehe. This weekend meeting contractor again. See what ideas we can come up with to maximise storage space w/o sacrificing too much walking space.

angeline

Haha my ideas for waterproof sheet very gd meh? I think more like I wanna buy, THEN I think of reasons to justify to HB why I buy haha.

cutedevil

Then the sheet will be too big for the mattress liao. How abt u buy the 2-pack waterproof flat sheet & use that instead?
 
Jul_04 .. but i already bought 2 waterproof flat sheet liao leh, $20 each .. regret liao, babymall de cheaper

Gathering

date confirm liao ma? is it still 26 Jan (fri)?
hub say he'll help me walk/feed dog, i can go enjoy myself
happy.gif

location leh? i vote PS swensen

Childbirth Edu @ Mt A
i attended last thur 6.30pm session .. few ppl only, talked abt nutrition .. abit boring :p
 
cutedevil

The Babysafe ones issit? They're not cheap. But the quality like very good. So thin, almost looks like a bedsheet lor.
 
ya, the sheet is thin .. but i cant recall wat brand le, all bb stuffs bought liao chuck in the store room

babymall stuff is so much cheaper ..
shelled can i join ur spree? 心理不平衡 liao, must at least get some towels n socks from babymall

kodomo laundry detergent
thought can easily find it in coldstorage, either @ bb or detergent section .. but dun hv leh .. can someone tell this blur sotong where to get har? tks in advance
 
blendedbaby, i'm Mt A but registered for their sat class. 2nd lesson must wear something comfortable izzit? think i heard the dietician mentioned 'wear pant' ..
 
cutedevil

Aiyoh towels dun need so nice ones lah. Get those plain ones from the cheap Bugis shop, a few dollars only.

Can get Kodomo from NTUC. Not sure abt COld Storage coz I seldom shop there unless for more 'exotic' foodstuffs.
 
moojenn

I haven't booked yet haha. I am gog for pre-natal massage at Compassvale, Hubby's or foot reflex at Orchard Midpoint :p
 
Jul04

Wow, good idea on the protector sheets hehe.
Did you get any bibs for bb ? I wonder should i get but i can't decide which one is more worth buying.


Shelled

I email you my order already. Do i need to make payment now ? Do let me know. Hopefully can get the things by Aug haha. I'm so tempted to buy more for bb but got lots of hand-me-down liao. Just buy a few if not bb very poor thing haha
 
cutedevil: Which session are you going for Mt A saturday class? a couple of us are in the 4.30pm Saturday class. Yep, need to wear pants for tomorrow's session.
 
hui chern

I actually intend to use hankies/cloths as bibs. Esp the first few mths when BB not eating, only drinking.

But I bot the 10 pc of bibs for 9.99 (issit?) from Babymall too, just to standby for use when he's feeding lor.
 
jul_04, i no choice leh, hub love to shop at coldstorage

great! compass pt got kiddy palace .. tks jenniferlcy1201. will get it this sun and start washing ..
 
Jul/Shelled:

The crib pad is like a "fitted sheet" kind whereas the multi-use pads are more like our changing mat or waterproof mat?

Saw the crib pad got "fitted skirt", what is it for ah?
 
cutedevil

U also stay at Sengkang ah? So do I haha. Dun suppose u have Kiddy Palace card to lend me? Thniking of getting the Babysafe mattress.

momoteh

The pad is just a flat pc lor. Whereas the fitted one got cloth that wraps ard the side of the mattress. The fitted skirt refers to that part of cloth lor.

U know like our matt protector.. Got those that is flat sheet then got 4 elastic bands at the corners to pull down over the mattress corners? And also the type that has cloth to wrap around until the bottom of the mattress, like our fitted sheet?
 
purpleclouds, i 1.30pm de .. bcoz 4.30pm one too rush for me. i hv to be hm latest by 7pm to walk/feed my dog. and i dun hv maternity pant, i cant wear my norm yoga pant anymore .. boh chap lah, i'll just wear jean or bermuda

jul_04, u got 10 pc of bibs for $9.90!! i bought 10 for $19.50 and i tot is cheap
sad.gif
dun care, die die must get something fm babymall!
 
cutedevil

No lah, it's US9.90. And it's totally plain, no design or ptints or embroidery one lah.

Too bad.. I'm trying to borrow a card so I can get 20% disc.
 
Jul:

Ok, i think i got it. The crib pad is like our mattress protector whereas the multi-use pads are more versatile and can use it anywhere right?
 
arrrrggghh.. do work till i so fed up!! all the information not updated in systems still ask me to go and find! so irritated!

Jul.. if u managed to get the kiddy palace card.. and u going shopping at compass pt during wkends can jio me along? haha.. wkends mostly i'll be at sengkang cos my in law stay there..
happy.gif
 
w card 20% discount ah? so gd!
will check w my frds whether they hv KP card anot

my sis non-standard cot size is giving me a big headache, may need to custom made mattress + cot sheet .. dunno how much tt will cost me
sad.gif


5pm .. knock off time!! tata~
 
cute devil.. its the current promotion nw for kiddy palace.. 20% for members and 15% for non members..

jul.. i pm u my no. thanks ya!
happy.gif
i still got 20 more mins to go..
 
cutedevil,
cold storage price is more expensive right if i'm not wrong.

Jul,
even you do not have the kiddy palace card, now they have 15% discount storewide for normal items price for non-members also quite worth it.
 
Jul
Thanks for answering all the questions on waterproof sheets!! Heh heh. Today very tired cos couldn't sleep well last nite at all, so I took a long nap and never check in on the forum.

cutedevil
I've used pouch sling with my #1 and just bought the PUPSIK pouch to use with my #2. Personally I also find those MIM slings with rings very mafan.


<font color="0000ff">Waterproof sheets</font>
Personally I've tried Babysafe flat waterproof sheet, and the fitted ones from BBmall. The flat ones hor... they scrunch up under the bedsheets and don't stay in place lor! It drives me crazy to have to readjust every single day. Damn mafan. Then because it doesn't cover the entire mattress, that time my boy puked, still kenna the mattress directly.
angry.gif


My #1's mattress size is 28x48", but we also use the 28x52" fitted waterproof sheet. We just fold the excess material under the mattress lor. Then after put bedsheet over it, keeps everything in place nicely.
happy.gif
 
purpleclouds> keke. by looking at stomach u can identify me? haha. ok. den u come introduce urself. haha.

jul_in_wk28> erms.. my fish oil is pay seperately. only multivitamins is included in de package. but ok la. no complain with the price. cos really comfortable with the gynae, and i know i'm in good hands with her.

ops. i dunno abt washing clothes. so i happily buy all de diff color clothes. nvm la. small kids clothes. if kena stained. too bad =x

i got no preferences with pooh or mickey. more imptly is bb likes wat we buy for him. n i hope he does. everyday i bring him to his room and see the things we've bought for him thus far. haha. feel so excited. =p

kam> keke. it's not really costly. juz sounds abit more compared to wat most of the pple here are paying. 2 of hubby's ex colleague only pay 600+gst for wat i'm paying. but still, mine doc's location is more convenient for me.

moojenn> erms. how come nv hear bb's hearbeat? everytime we go there, we make sure there is ultrasound n we get to hear de bb's heartbeat to make sure bb is healthy. keke. my doc's very patient.

will take time to explain to us all de parts of bb in de ultrasound, and let us listen to bb's heartbeat to rest our mind tat he's safe and oso show us 3d scan of bb =p

sheryn> keke. seems like many of us are on the same class. cya there tml
happy.gif


cutedevil> shuld be able to get ur laundry detergent/bottle cleaner at all de dept stores. i got mine at robinsons when dey were having 20% discount.

tat y i din wan hand me down cot. decided to get the standard size cot. esp when i buy it myself. easier to find matress as well as matress protector n stuffs. but u can try out the kids shop at imm, i realise dey have matress cover set of diff size.

hui chern> bib? dere are alot of bulk purchase in forum selling carter bib at only 2.50 each. i've bought like 10 till date. everytime got new design i buay tahan, den i buy. hubby ask me wan feed bb how many times a day -_-"
 
Woohoo! Bot my Carters blue bag &amp; the Pooh bag. Now I got 2 diaper bags liao heehee. So happy over small thing.

Ok gotta go discuss reno with HB again. Gdnite!
 
<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">BBmallonline Spree Update -</font></font> <font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Current Batch Total: <u>USD213.68</u> (after 20% off) </font></font>

<font color="0000ff">Orders accepted:</font>
bbq98 - All items in stock / Pls trf S$40.43
momoteh - PAID / Item #4 OOS / Excess of S$17.85 will be used to offset shipping
Ling -PAID / All items in stock
berrypie - All items in stock / Pls trf S$89.12
itsy - All items in stock / Pls trf S$56.91
hui chern - Item #1 OOS / Pls trf S$46.44 if drop item#1
angielsw - All items in stock / Pls trf S$38.94
Jul - PAID / Item #1 OOS / Excess of S$8.98 will be used to offset shipping
floralim - PAID / All items in stock


<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Kindly trf payments to POSB Savings 137195836 ASAP!</font></font>

<font color="ff0000">I will proceed to order once I rcv <u>ALL</u> the payments, so kindly trf soon to prevent items from OOS.
If need be, I'll open Batch 2.
happy.gif
</font>
 
just now was trying to set up the hand-me-down cot from my sis.. my hubby opened it up.. and we both got big shock.. full and thick dust layer.. OMG!! my hubby was p!xxed and i was upset.. "how to clean off the dust?!"
he insist we buy a new cot for bb for the health sake.. gotta spend extra money now...
 
Jess
Eeeeee pls don't use that cot lah! Wah lau. Cot also not that ex, less than $400 can get something very decent and NO DUST.
biggrin.gif


If you wanna order arh, I think maybe under Batch 2? Unless you pay together with order, then I'll "push" out those orders that haven't pay yet. Priority to those who have already paid!


BBmall spree
Milkyway - I got your payment + order!
happy.gif


I think I will have to give priority to mommies who paid already lah. So I'll keep tabs. Once the PAID ORDERS hit USD220, then I'll order 1st batch lor.
 
shelled!
i just make up my mind on wat to buy liao! And i emailed you and make payment at the same time! haha

yes mdm!.. going to buy a new cot for baobei bb! more shopping to do..shopping spree~~ and more brain racking on which to buy! hohoho
 
<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">BBmallonline Spree Update - Grand Total: 287.98 (after 20% off) </font></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">PAID Orders: USD136.60 (after 20% off) </font></font>

<font color="ff0000">Priority given to PAID orders first. Will order BATCH 1 once paid orders hit USD220.
<u>BATCH 2 CONFIRMED</u> because already exceeded USD250, so keep the orders (and payments) coming.
happy.gif
</font>



<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">PAID Orders accepted:</font></font>
momoteh - All items in stock
Ling -All items in stock
Jul - Item #1 OOS / Excess of S$8.98 will be used to offset shipping
floralim - PAID / All items in stock
milkyway - Item #6 OOS / Excess of S$6.07 will be used to offset shipping
Jess - All items in stock

::

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">UNPAID Orders accepted:</font></font>
bbq98 - All items in stock / Pls trf S$40.43
berrypie - All items in stock / Pls trf S$89.12
itsy - All items in stock / Pls trf S$56.91
hui chern - Item #1 OOS / Pls trf S$46.44 if drop item#1
angielsw - All items in stock / Pls trf S$38.94
Huishan - All items in stock / Pls trf S$17.97

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Kindly trf payments to POSB Savings 137195836 ASAP to prevent OOS! </font></font>



P.S. For mommies who intend to have the items mail to you, I will need you to top-up $0.50 during 2nd payment for packaging costs. I hope you don't mind.
happy.gif
 
Wah lau, I am DAMN ANGRY.
angry.gif


My hubs went drinking with his colleagues last night, came back at 3+am and obviously had too much to drink.

Now I trying to wake him up to go to gynae appt with me, and he keep saying he'll wake up later. Still ask me to bring Joshua go eat breakfast first and he'll "catch up with us" later on. If I bring Joshua out first, I confirm chop guarantee he won't wake up. Cos no one will be home to wake him up!

If I know he will be like that today, I wouldn't have allowed him to go out last night at all lor! I am so so so so angry. And last night he said he won't be drinking a lot, then come back smell so strongly of alcohol that our bedroom now smells like a pub!

I am very very tempted to take something to throw at his head now.
 
Let him know that if he's to "behave" in this manner then you won't let him out pubbing anymore in the future.
 
hi all. new here. Gerald's my hubby and he spends more time here than I do. Thank you to everyone who suggested the carriwell support band (which I just ordered online), and to those who recommended Ivy Tan. She gives such a relaxing massage, I fell asleep on her table.
 


jess> yeah. pls dun use tat cot. go baby hypermart buy 1. shuld be able to get one normal size cot at 349 with safety matress n 1 set of bedding set. it will in de end save u the trouble of getting custom made size beddding set in future.

shelled> keke. ya lo. tat y i dun like let hubby go drinking. haha. n if he nv behave when he's hm, nxt time i wun let him go =p

angela> is ivy de one at compassavale? she's really good hor? i love de massage too. =)
 

Back
Top