I vote for 1st July outing! HAHAHAA but i only knock off at 7pm -.-'' probably can only reach at 7.30pm LOL
jenifur: Your dad will pull through it! Ask your dad to think of your prince!

BB will bao yong gong gong!
shelled: hahaha.. sexy mama at sleep! I haven develop the habit of switching on the aircon every night.. My hubby tries to accommodate to me la.. He always find the weather hot even with fan on. Plus the electric bill will go up, Empress sure come after us, say we on aircon every night, cant be her as she is on holiday. zzz..
Michelle: OH MY.. your hair must be VERY VERY LONG. Since 14y.o!! I cut also shoulder length at least. (My hair is natural curl, need a certain length to maintain iz weight) If your elders side pantang cannot wash hair how? O_O
Ling: nice edd!! I LIKE! 20092009! hehe.. Ventolin? Is it the Asthma inhaler? I've got childhood asthma up til now. My gynae say safe to use, esp during attack. Because if we breathless, baby also no oxygen. He told me not to worry about side effects. Which reminds me, i don't have any more my night attacks... hmmm..
Something i googled:
abdominal circumference (AC) and femoral length (FL). Not sure what femoral is.. all the results too chim for me to digest..
Re: Placenta
Did heard of ppl cooking it to eat before. But a bit the yuck right? Because it is unwanted thats why they have to remove it after delivery.. otherwise remove for what???? XD