Jess> thanks!! will see if i'll try her sometime..
my fren just told me hers is $50 for 2 hours for post natal...
she says not bad also... MMmmm..thats very cheap..
I might try hers as well.. haahha...
mama6> we might be going on thur... wanna go together?? Kiddo is free abt 1pm i think...
wah!! ur boys did so well!! haaha.. but they are almost the same standard as well.. hehehe..
proves they are fromm the same factory.. hahahha....
Ling> if its the one that is selling $289 at Kiddy Palace. I'm on.
I'll get it.. $130 for the Pigeon Silent Electric Breast Pump.
PM me please...
Purpleclouds> yeah.. i have some rashes on tummy too.. some like pimples... but its gone liaoz....
urs sound bad?? mine is okay...
Saliva> i seemed to choke on my own saliva lately...
if i dun swallow properly while talking... i'll choke on my own saliva man.... anyone have this??
my fren just told me hers is $50 for 2 hours for post natal...
she says not bad also... MMmmm..thats very cheap..
I might try hers as well.. haahha...
mama6> we might be going on thur... wanna go together?? Kiddo is free abt 1pm i think...
wah!! ur boys did so well!! haaha.. but they are almost the same standard as well.. hehehe..
proves they are fromm the same factory.. hahahha....
Ling> if its the one that is selling $289 at Kiddy Palace. I'm on.
I'll get it.. $130 for the Pigeon Silent Electric Breast Pump.
PM me please...
Purpleclouds> yeah.. i have some rashes on tummy too.. some like pimples... but its gone liaoz....
urs sound bad?? mine is okay...
Saliva> i seemed to choke on my own saliva lately...
if i dun swallow properly while talking... i'll choke on my own saliva man.... anyone have this??