<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">
Jul_04,
Yupz, their calendula cream is really v gd.. I find e smell ok, not too overpowering. If dun wan smell den mus take e no-fragrance or super sensitive series. But Calendula cream dun hv no fragrance version lor</font>
<font color="aa00aa">
Katherine / Jul_04,
These r e prodts my DD/DS are using.. looking @ e list, u wil know why mummy need to buy oversea liao
Daily:-
Calming Shampoo and Bodywash
Calming Hair Conditioner - DD only
Calming Hair Detangler - DD only
Calming Botanical Moisturizing Cream
Others:-
Calendula Cream - to counter heat rashes/bites/cuts
Aloe Vera Cream - when out in e sun for too long / after swim
Natural Citronella SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion - b4 swim & trips to park/farms
Swimmer's Defense Hair Conditioner - b4 swim & next 2 days after swim
Swimmer's Defense Shampoo & Bodywash - after swim & next 2 days after swim
I Love You Aromatherapy Bubble Bath - once a wk treat *hee*
If I were to get my prodt locally, den my DH will either strangle me or hv to print $$ *hee*
I'm also worried e chlorine will damage their hair tt's why I use e swimmer defense series. So far my DD's hair has been great
</font></font>