(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

Jenifur

Do momsinmind got shop ? Or you buy it online ? I quite keen to get the sling pouch leh

So your older kids only start supplement after 6mths ? ok. Me this time abit kiasu, thinking should i start giving this bb supplement right after birth. Just went watsons , saw they selling appleton multivits for infants
 


<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Rach,

Aiyo yr fren's BB v poor leh.. hopefully e cut is not too deep &amp; wun leave a scar.</font>


<font color="aa00aa">Hui Chern,

I actually got it from e shop in Chinatown den I went to their Bishan office &amp; learn. They do sell it in their Bishan Office too. Give them a call &amp; see when u can go down.

I find e MIM sling v useful, I can shop &amp; breastfeed @ e same time when using e sling. Only thing I dun like is too much excess cloth.</font></font>
 
jenifur - ya lor y man like that har... my hb also willingly to buy Good shoes for the kid but not for mE!!!!

Katherine - ya lor subjective de.. i din give water but my mum go feed her i so angry!!

RE: sling
I use the excess sling to cover myself for bf or wipe the dirt hahahahah...

ya lor poor bb if perm scar how!!... ya me scared of female gyane although they are gentle and considerate but i scare like doing pap smear i was in pain and the female doc juz say sorrie sorrie very fast one.. whereas i go to the male gyane it say some discomfort or pain i ouch and it done!!

Wahahahaha must be yesterday cry like a cry baby and crazy woman make my doc worried... call and spot check me !!!
 
haystack,
i dont have nosebleeding non-stop type. Mine is when i blow my nose, i see some blood stains... only happen recently. But i just dismissed it leh. Now that u asked, wonder if it's normal??
 
haystack &amp; milkyway:
It is normal, don't worry!
happy.gif
You can see it listed as one of the symptoms of pregnancy on the Babycenter. Mine's like milkyway's but I have another friend who will get a sudden gush of blood coming out.
 
My 1st pregnancy i had it before. but this time round, since last night till now, as long as i "touch" my nose, it will start to bleed. not blood stains, but really bleed. After that, i started to experience slight headache too. wonder if anyone experience that before
 
haystack, milkyway

Just happened to see ur discussion when I came in. When I blow my nose hard at the end of my bath, I see dried blood clots, so that shd be nose bleed also, just not a lot so it doesn't flow out?

corsage

Oh what's the reason for the nosebleed ah?
 
haystack:
If yours is really severe, better see a doc just to be sure. My friend's was very severe too - and very sudden. Out of the blue the blood just flows out and sometimes onto her clothes. But she is fine - just delivered a healthy baby girl
happy.gif
 
Yeah it can be inconvenient
sad.gif


Another inconvenient thing for me has been my forgetfulness. Do any of you experience this? Mine only started last 2-3 weeks. So far I have

1. Left car keys in ignition, didn't lock car and went away for dinner. Came back and panicked that I couldn't find keys until realised keys still in the car's ignition. This happened more than once =P

2. Double booked myself for dinner this week

3. Turned up for a work briefing in the PM when it was supposed to be in the AM

4. Called about a lunch appt, only to be told I got the date wrong =P

and other little things like that. Very annoying
sad.gif
A bit blur sotong like that
 
corsage - not only u me too veri forgetful sincve dunno when... suppose from the start where all the MS veri bad... at nite couldn't sleep well and was too tired in the day... then now urine can't hold that long must keep going toliet at nite also affect sleep... weekends can't sleep too coz got little terror at home...
so all these would have effect on our forgetfulness... That y i extrememly stress at work... use to have admin help me cover backside coz too frogetful.. but now gone i can't use preggy as a reason to say i forget... so got to take bear all the blames and idiot issues,...
On monday was kenna scolded for s veri simple thing which i forgotten to fill up the particulars onli .. and pass to the person for colelction JUZ filling up the blanks given them the necessary information already still need me to write down everything ... haizzzzz dunno what to say... so that y at times i say it all due to pregnacy... emotional and physical everything change... WOMAN REALLY SCARFICE ALOT!!!
 
hellooo every mummies here :)

newbie here...
in 16th week nw...
but stil dunno gender :-(
any1 same plight as me??

btw... wad shld i expect in weeks to come?
i see like alot mummies did blood test n all..
but i have yet to ??
 
Hi Jenifur

I've trying to open the e B-Free Voucher but failed, Any solution?

Btw, I can email u the order for Walmart and Babymallonline is it?
I can't wait to do that. Been sick for the past few days...Flu and sorethroat. So sick.....
Pls advise thxs
 
hi mummies..
anyone to recommend any pre-natal massage? back is v sore..
anyone having same problem?

flower: wa ur bb so active?? mine kick usually when i gg slep..
 
Hi jeanette
welcome! i only know the gender of my bb during the 20th wk detailed scan. so far now I'm in my 24th wk! my bb was very cooperative during that scan and showed us all we can see on the ultrasound... haha :p

Hi jenifur
I have emailed you regarding my CB &amp; desitin spree. I can't post in the desitin spree. But i posted my CB order in the CB spree instead
Thanks a lot!

Hi cho
I dun have any to recommend but i'm going to call some of the recommended given here n by frens tomorrow cos right now my ankles are swelling badly now... i look at it, i wanna to cry.. it a bit painful when i walk too.....
when my back is sore, i used support belt or tiger balm plasters. OK from my gynea advice. normal white panadol can be taken too.

Hi haystack
i experienced slight nose bleed but it doesn't flow out of the nose.. just noticed when cleaning my nose and the tissue was slight bloody. My gynea said it normal to happen during pregnancy, same as bleeding gum... so i dun worry about it.
 
Morning!

KIDDO
glad to hear all's well. must have been a scared for u! it would scare the freak out of me too!!

corsage
haha!! ur things u did v funny but then again, i hv been forgetful too ever since my first preg many many yrs ago!!
 
Morning!!

Kiddo
My back hurt so badly last nite till i want to cry
sad.gif
At least DH was there to ease the pain a little. With this #2, seems like more pain &amp; ache. Maybe age is catching up ??
How you feeling ??? Better already.

Jenifur
I heard you are on no paid leave ? Will your company give back your job upon return ? How about your maternity leave benefits ?

Regarding Sling
I'm thinking to get the pouch instead of the normal one.
 
Regarding the baby sling, is it bad for our baby's back? I was looking at a baby carrier with a back support. But am worried that it will be too cumbersome.

Can any mommies who had used the sling before advise?
 
<u>Changing Pad at Kidsloft</u>

I went back tp Kidsloft yest to get the changing pad. The price should be $39.90 (not $49.90) before voucher disc. Sorry!
 
Hi Mummies..

<font size="+2">FINALLY!!! Latest Update!</font>
Do inform me of any updates or amendments.

If you would like to be added in the list.
Please update me with your details as follows:-

Mummy's Nick: <font color="0000ff">Nick in Motherhood forum?</font>
Status : <font color="0000ff">SAHM/ SAHMTB/ FTWM/ FTWMTB/ PTWM/ PTWMTB?</font>
EDD : <font color="0000ff">Current EDD?</font>
BB# : <font color="0000ff">Expecting BB#?</font>
BB's Gender : <font color="0000ff">TBC/ Prince/ Princess?</font>
BB's Name : <font color="0000ff">Bb's name if any so far?</font>
Gynae : <font color="0000ff">Name of Gynae?</font>
Hospital : <font color="0000ff">Which hospital will you be having your bb?</font>
Location : <font color="0000ff">Where you staying?</font>

<u>(STATUS)</u>
If you <u>ARE</u> a 1st time mummy:-
SAHMTB: Stay At Home Mum To Be
FTWMTB: Full-Time Working Mum To Be
PTWMTB: Part-Time Working Mum To Be

If you are <u>NOT</u> a 1st time mummy:-
SAHM: Stay At Home Mum
FTWM: Full-Time Working Mum
PTWM: Part-Time Working Mum


<font size="+2"><font color="119911">Total # of Mums &amp; Mums-to-be: 72</font></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Princes: 30</font></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Princesses: 33</font></font>
<font size="+1">TBC: 11</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>BB's Gender</TD><TD>BB's Name </TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>shelled</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Keegan</TD><TD>Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bendemeer </TD></TR><TR><TD>flower4</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Chinatown </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mavis</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SG/France </TD></TR><TR><TD>Myfavchoco</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Kriden</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>marieE</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>cloudme</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Heng T.L.</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jiahui</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>ddtan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggymoo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyfall</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Davier</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitey</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheerybabe</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>funny76</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Ponggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jul-04</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sheryn Toh</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>John Yam</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline Lee</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>sotong80</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Delfine</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dorit Behrens</TD><TD>MMH</TD><TD>Hannover </TD></TR><TR><TD>joopz</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>kam</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mamijoan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huichern</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenifur</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jedidiah</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>kongfoo</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.W. Lee</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>rach</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Rayanne</TD><TD>Koh C.H.</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>waiwai</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Casandra</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Arijit Biswas </TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>pearlyn</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roqual</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Helena</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Alice Chan</TD><TD>Union</TD><TD>Hong Kong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ixlb</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>Dr Yu</TD><TD>Amcare</TD><TD>Beijing </TD></TR><TR><TD>mamato6</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>6</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Upp. East Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>tasha</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>girlygirly</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>4</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>H.K. Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happykae</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>leejeslyn</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Judy Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>CryStaLZ</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>13-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiddo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>13-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>John Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>15-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>estergal</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>NLP</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Adelyn</TD><TD>M. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pamelia</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>princessxiaomei</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.M. Heng</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>ah_goh</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Gabrielle</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiki</TD><TD>PTWMTB</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Y.C. Goh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>mei76</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>nan</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>T.B. Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>Midori.P</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>T.C. Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>milkyway</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>nongning</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jaydon</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ponggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Squirrel1818</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Elias Road </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine Goh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>wenlim777</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>Felibaba</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Camomile3</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Marine Parade </TD></TR><TR><TD>michelle</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A/ Glen E</TD><TD>Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>sandwich</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dover </TD></TR><TR><TD>ArtNutz</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>lil_jade</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Purpleclouds</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MT A</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wifey</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetsweetie</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Anthony Siow</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>New MTB</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Krystle </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tan Han Yang</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huishan</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiwi</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Marcus</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyMrsKoh</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>cho</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>kang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>melody</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandrake</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Early Sept</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Eunos </TD></TR><TR><TD>MadeMoiselle80</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>End Sept</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Thank U!
happy.gif
 
Oh? we end up hvg more girls than boys huh?

Ling, u must be v happy can see hub again after so long! last nite got hug hug to sleep not? hehe..
 
Thanks ling for updates -- now PRINCESS more then PRINCE!!!

mama 6 - thanks. feeling better no more bleeding no spotting but still got to be very careful... Ya out of no where there blood so heart attack and hubby not contactable make me even more FRIGHTFUL!!

Hui chern - yup better. Thanks! now preparing for tml exam still haven't study much!!
Maybe age is juz a factor but there are women who give birth at 50s ...
Do some light stretching to ease some back pain...

RE: Sling/pouch
U will not sling bb for the whole day coz it onli juz bb no good but a heavy burdern for urself.
Sling - bb can sleep inside till quite a big age. I sling my gal till abt 1.5yrs.
For pouch would be restricted as if bb too big u cannot use it anymore. But good for bb to sit in the pouch. As pouch none adjustable.
i got both as different situation i use different item such as go for a short shopping nearby trip i use a pouch but if long trip out will carry a sling so bb can sleep inside comfortable.. Sling is very like a human yaolan
 
mamato6..

haha.. no leh.. no hug hug to slp last night. Only laid in his arms for a while this morning before he head of to work.

He bought quite a no. of bb clothes back from Korea. Some are ok.. Some are just too big. BB will prob only be able to wear them at 3 yrs old.. lolz..
 
Ling - at least still can lie for a while better dun even able to lie!!
I still waiting for mine to return and i can vent all my mood on him!!
 
Morning gals!

Ling, pls add me .. Thank you!

Mummy's Nick: cutedevil
Status : FTWMTB
EDD : 24 Sept
BB# : Expecting BB1
BB's Gender : Princess
BB's Name : TBC
Gynae : Dr Lim YW
Hospital : Mt A
Location : SengKang
 
Hi Ling! pls add me in!

Mummy's Nick: phengpheng
Status : FTWMTB
EDD : 9 Sept 09
BB# : Expecting BB#1
BB's Gender : Prince
BB's Name : Zechariah
Gynae : Dr. Adrian Woodworth
Hospital : TMC
Location : Jurong West

(STATUS)
If you ARE a 1st time mummy:- TBC

Thanks =)
 
ya lo.. he almost was made to stay for another 2 mths if he did not turn off his mobile that very morning he was abt to fly back.

But if im not wrong, he should be flying back to Korea again soon but not confirm when yet.. haiz..
 
kiddo

Thks for the tips on the sling. Ok , maybe i will consider buying the adjustable sling ? What brand did you buy ? Easy to tie &amp; use ?
 
cutedevil/Jess..

Details updated in my spreadsheet. Pls await my next posting.

Jess, u are updated as Jess and not phengpheng as this is what u will known to us in this thread. This is for easy recognition for all of us here. Thanks!
happy.gif
 
ling

The weather's not bad today hor? It was soooo hot the last week, but luckily the storm yest managed to clear away the heat.
 
ling

Oh! U mentioned u saw the California Baby pdts at which Watsons huh? Shd be the bigger branches right? Like, at Taka?

I wanna go &amp; see see look look smell smell b4 deciding whether to buy wor. I dun wanna waste too much money on BB pdts leh.
 
Hui Chern - i can't remember which brand of sling i bot i got it from kiddy palace.

Further is that adjustable sling would be harder to start with as compare to pouch but once u got to know how to use it you will have no issues...

Jul - the waston at Jurong point also have CB products!!

Juz woke up from my nap so shiok!!!
 
jul...

weather not bad? im at home the whole morning.. but very hot leh.. prob in diff parts of sg ba.. im now in Bedok.

I duno if it can be found in all watsons. I first saw it at watsons bugis junction but not many items. Then i saw more when i was at Northpoint.
 
Thanks for the advise, kiddo.

Hui chern,
There's a sling from Moms In Mind that some of my friends are using. I think it comes with a demostration video too.
 
Good Noon Mommies~

I haven't been on the past few days due to DH banning me from sitting in front of the computer and making me sit on the sofa if there isn't any customers. Why? Because I'm having REALLY REALLY bad lower left backaches. And it hurts so bad that I can't even yawn, sneeze, cough, breathe too hard, if I do, It'll hurt. It hurt so bad, that I will whine and sob. I don't know how long this pain will last me as my hubs rest is affected by me howling in pain. I can't walk or stand more than 5 mins if not the pain on the left will be so excruciating I need to find a place to sit, Pronto. Even when I sleep it hurts and I will wake up.

I had my gynae appt on Monday and since W.K.Tan wasn't in town, They referred me to M.Tan.

I was pretty angry when I left her room because I felt that she was trying to shoo me out asap just because I wasn't her patient. She let me see my BB for less than 2 mins. Didn't take photo. Just measured the BB and then done. I couldn't even make out what was she showing me!!! Then she just walked back to her desk.
kao_frustrated.gif
When I asked about my back problem, She just tole me that I put my weight more on my left that's why I am in Pain, And to take Panadol to relieve it. But I am not a Panadol taker. And she said if I really want, she'll send me to the bone doctor.

Finally let off some steam... Mommies please Advise~~~
 


Hi Pamelia
Maybe her seeing is this manner!! Not all doc method will suit all pple... Since she advise u to see the bone doc then no harm go see or u can wait till W K Tan back to review u...

As for the backacke me too very painful... Doc din even say can eat pandol or what juz like that lor.... coz the birth pain would be even more painful then this backache pain!!! so juz got to bear wif it... another 3mths plus bb will come to this world with us so by then all ur pain would be cover with joys and u dun even remember what ur birth pain would be!!!
 

Back
Top