(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

rach> so sorry!! realise i forget transfer u de money last nite -_-" i promise to transfer by this wkend =x

jul> sure
happy.gif

hui chern> at least now dey realise they need to treat pregnant lady fast, in case deir condition worsens. hope no more mtbs go into icu. be careful when we go out. dun too much direct contact with people.

moojenn> can go asiaone site see. or juz in todays newspaper.

no la. de cases are to date 19pregnant lady. not linked cases.

cloudme> haha. ur gal really very cute =p

kiddo> tat day i had chest pain. heng no vomitting. n heng now no more chest pain too.

kiki> too liang meh? dey say once a wk. can help in creatin more milk =p hubby's colleague told him one -_-"

i got kicks coming at the same place from u too. going to gynae in 2wks time. keke. so excited to see little one once again =p

pamelia> haha. i can feel bb kicking both left n right at the same time too. wonder if it's his 2 legs moving at the same time. y does he wanna open his legs so big. hmmm.. =p

shelled> so envy u to be a stay hm mum. keke. can sleep till anytime u wan. me 7am kena wake up to go wk liao. bad hubby =x lucky he offered to make breakfast for me at 6am. but i cant bear to see him wake up so early. so i told him to juz stay in bed with me =p

sandwich> oowww. ur little boy is so sweet. how i wish my little one will grow up to be like him. sharing with younger =p

Kiki,

Don't scare me leh
happy.gif
I tahan 3 weeks with the baby engaged until now (32weeks) Doc said the cervix is not dilated yet but effaced. No cervical length change for the past 3 weeks though and I'm watching for contractions. On one hand she tells me I won't be early but on the other hand she says I've got to tahan until minimum 34 weeks. So I'm quite confused by her!! Anyway, I always do things very slowly nowadays and try not to spend too much time on my feet..

Kiki/Pam,
I think as long as the baby weighs more than 2.5kg at birth it is considered ok already. Below 2.5kg, the baby would be considered as low-birth weight and extra tests would have to be run on the baby. Kiki, I read that too! Till the 34th week, all babies will fall in the weight range of average weight +/-10%. But after that, the fetal weight gain will vary tremedously due to the genetics. And basically, that of the mum. The heavier she was at birth, the more likely the baby is going to be heavy too. Cham, I weighed 3.5kg at birth... FAINT!

JENIFUR,

I've PM you my orders for Babymallonline, hope you got it.

Thanks for organising!

p/s.HAve you received my transfer for Lasinoh nipple cream? I did the transfer on Monday.

delfine,

u then dun scare me! haha... but i think i'd freak out if my gynae tells me at wk29, my bb has engaged. machiam like preparing to come out liao. i think the reason why your gynae doesn't wanna tell u that u might be early because she doesn't wanna scare u mah. but its good to be prepared.
happy.gif

*rach*
i think i swey la...anyway think the risk of family history depends on the expecting mom's side nia...so ur hub's side any1 (u saying ur FIL) has it oso doesn't matter de...though u gt family history, put u at higher risk nia lor, nt necessary wil haf...if u did told ur gynae of ur family history, by right, he shld haf ask u to go for the glucose test betw 24-28wks of pregnancy...coz usually if gt GD arh, it's at the stretch of period the GD will surfaced...bt say if u passed the test liao, unlikely will get it at later stage...

*mama to 6Js*
good la if ur mom gt lobang to bring u the rice wine. safer...if stranger producing it, oso donno whether is it safe or produced in hygienic condition or nt...

lil wt gain shiok?? tot i wanna make myself and bb bai2bai2pang4pang4 tis time bt bo chance liao, still gonna be san bi ba (both), haha...
i gt 'tiny bbs' heaviest 3.2 smallest 2.6 and another 2.8. wonder tis time round if will be EVEN smaller...

*delfine*
ya la ya la, muz be muz be. Muz be a kiasu bb la *LOLs* so early...29 wks oredi wanna 'ready get set go'...
bt then usu for 1st bb, will engaged early de lor..bt i don't know hw early la. think most mommies' bbs at tis thread past 30wks liao then engaged de...
anyway as long as ur gynae as confirmed tat bb won't be out way early, tat is a gd news...

*pamelia*
juz asked my gynae yesterday abt expecting moms and bbs' wt gain...say fr now on, for both, it shld be abt 200g every week!!

pamelia,

well, i really dunno if mummy's height has anything to do wif bb's birth weight. but i think give n take 3kg birth weight should be quite ok? u go home and check your certs and see what was your birth weight lor...so arga arga bb should also be about there.

Hello ladies,

There is a fantastic promotion going on tomorrow at Maternity Exchange at Marina Square. They call it Nation Building Saturday and it goes on every Sat till Aug 9th, National Day.
Enjoy discounts off maternity, nursing wear and swimwear, free rentals, and a goodie bag with free maternity items! Visit http://www.maternityexchange.sg for more details!

<font color="ff6000">delfine</font>
Wei, don't make me sound so bad leh! If there's a list of mommies offended, then it's definitely not with me! Do a poll and ask who's been offended so far!
biggrin.gif

<font color="ff6000">Michelle</font>
But usually I also don't wake up so late lor. Regardless of what time I sleep, I'm up by 10am mah. And I usually don't get to sleep until at least 2+am!

Your hubs quite sweet leh... next time just let him make breakfast! Otherwise bb come liao, he won't have energy to make breakfast for you already!

Kiki,

I know! Same sentiments as you lor! I also face green green when she told me he is in start position already. And he weighed 1.7kg at 29 weeks. Wah lau, hope that everything down there will hold up lor. Yeah, I think she didn't want to alarm me. I guess the risk is there but of course she can't say it will surely happen too right?
happy.gif

Girly,

I read they engage normally at 34weeks leh. Cham.

<font face="candara"><font size="+1">Hi All..</font>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Latest Update!</font></font>
Do inform me of any updates or amendments.

If you would like to be added in the list.
Please update me with your details as follows:-

Mummy's Nick: <font color="0077aa">"known as" in Motherhood forum?</font>
Status : <font color="0077aa">SAHM/ SAHMTB/ FTWM/ FTWMTB/ PTWM/ PTWMTB?</font>
BB# : <font color="0077aa">Expecting BB#?</font>
EDD : <font color="0077aa">Current EDD?</font>
ADD : <font color="0077aa">Actual Delivery Date?</font>
Wt : <font color="0077aa">Weight at Birth?</font>
Ht : <font color="0077aa">Length at Birth?</font>
Method : <font color="0077aa">Method of Birth?</font>
BB's Gender : <font color="0077aa">TBC/ Prince/ Princess?</font>
BB's Name : <font color="0077aa">Bb's name; if any so far?</font>
Gynae : <font color="0077aa">Name of Gynae?</font>
Hospital : <font color="0077aa">Which hospital will you be delivering your bb?</font>

<font color="808080"><u>(STATUS)</u>
If you <u>ARE</u> a 1st time mummy:-
SAHMTB: Stay At Home Mum To Be
FTWMTB: Full-Time Working Mum To Be
PTWMTB: Part-Time Working Mum To Be

If you are <u>NOT</u> a 1st time mummy:-
SAHM: Stay At Home Mum
FTWM: Full-Time Working Mum
PTWM: Part-Time Working Mum

<font size="+2"><font color="ff6000">Total # of Mums &amp; Mums-to-be: 101</font></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="#4876FF">Princes: 45</font></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="#CD5C5C">Princesses: 48</font></font>
<font size="+1">TBC: 10</font>

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">Popped!!: 2</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Wt</TD><TD>Ht</TD><TD>Method</TD><TD>BB's Gender</TD><TD>BB's Name </TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>lilac</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Nathaniel</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenifur</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>3-Jul</TD><TD>1.510</TD><TD>41</TD><TD>E/C-sect w GA</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jedidiah</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>shelled</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Keegan</TD><TD>Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bendemeer </TD></TR><TR><TD>cloudme</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Heng T.L.</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>flower4</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chinatown </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mavis</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SG/France </TD></TR><TR><TD>Myfavchoco</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Kriden</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>marieE</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chase</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jiahui</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>ddtan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dizi </TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggymoo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyfall</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Davier</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitey</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheerybabe</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>funny76</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Ponggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jul-04</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sheryn Toh</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>John Yam</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline Lee</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>sotong80</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Delfine</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dorit Behrens</TD><TD>MMH</TD><TD>Hannover </TD></TR><TR><TD>joopz</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>kam</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mamijoan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huichern</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clara</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kallang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Zechariah</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>kongfoo</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.W. Lee</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>rach</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Rayanne</TD><TD>Koh C.H.</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>waiwai</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Casandra</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Arijit Biswas </TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>pearlyn</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roqual</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Helena</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Alice Chan</TD><TD>Union</TD><TD>Hong Kong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ixlb</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>Dr Yu</TD><TD>Amcare</TD><TD>Beijing </TD></TR><TR><TD>mamato6</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Upp. East Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>tasha</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>xpu</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>girlygirly</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>H.K. Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happykae</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>haystack</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>leejeslyn</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Judy Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Khatib </TD></TR><TR><TD>Paige</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>M.T. Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Batok/Gombak </TD></TR><TR><TD>CryStaLZ</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiddo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>John Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>momoteh</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>M.T. Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>estergal</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>haji Girl</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Prof Biswas </TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>NLP</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Adelyn</TD><TD>M. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pamelia</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>Steph </TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>ah_goh</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Gabrielle</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiki</TD><TD>PTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Y.C. Goh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>mei76</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>nan</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>T.B. Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>Midori.P</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>T.C. Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>milkyway</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ryden</TD><TD>K. C. Ching</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>I Loh </TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Prof. Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>nongning</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jaydon</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ponggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>princessxiaomei</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.M. Heng</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>Squirrel1818</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Elias Road </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine Goh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>wenlim777</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xiaowei</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>cho</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Felibaba</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Camomile3</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Marine Parade </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine Tay</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Mag</TD><TD>Mary Yang</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>itsy</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christine Low</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>WeldonMummy</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K. S. Wong</TD><TD>Columbia (M'sia)</TD><TD>Brunei </TD></TR><TR><TD>michelle</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A/ Glen E</TD><TD>Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>sandwich</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dover </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley(homeangel120)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Elise</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>ArtNutz</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>cutedevil </TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Y. W. Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>lil_jade</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Purpleclouds</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MT A</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>rae_cheong </TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Lee Keen Whye </TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wifey</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meishi</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetsweetie</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Anthony Siow</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>angel</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Marc</TD><TD>Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gerald</TD><TD>FTWDTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Marc</TD><TD>Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>New MTB</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Krystle </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tan Han Yang</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huishan</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Jermaine</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley(HaPPY21)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>Candice</TD><TD>Dr Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiwi</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Marcus</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Connie Lim</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Wee Horng Yen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyMrsKoh</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moojenn </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>kang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>melody</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandrake</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Early Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#4876FF">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Eunos </TD></TR><TR><TD>MadeMoiselle80</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>End Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="#CD5C5C">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font size="+1">Thank You!</font></font></font>
kao_cheers.gif

<font face="Calibri"><font color="#8B3A62"><u><font size="+2">...For Your Information…</font></u>

<u><font size="+1">Shopping!!!</font></u>

Cheap BB Clothings @ <u>Bugis</u>
Address: Blk 269C Queen St, Cheng Yan Court [map]
Location: Beside Albert Complex, in front of Si Ma Lu Guan Yin Temple
With ur back facing the temple, u should face Blk 269C. Walk into Bencoolen Link to the 2nd row of shops. It’s the 1st shop on ur right.
Remarks: Cothings are sold in half dozen of the same design. Cannot pick n choose colours or mix design. Abt $2-$3 per pc.
Handkerchiefs are dirt cheap according to Jul_04. Ard $3 for a dozen?

Cheap BB Clothings @ <u>Tanjong Pagar Plaza</u> - recommended by Flower4
Remarks: S$2 per pc; can mix &amp; match. various types to mix and match at ur own preference

<u><font size="+1">Massage!!!</font></u>

<u>Home Massage @ Compassvale</u> - recommended by Shelled
http://www.compassvalemassage.blogspot.com/
*Prenatal Massage
- 60 mins ($38)
- 90 mins ($50)

Ivy Tan: 90236575

<u>Malay Massage Lady Contacts</u> - recommended by Jenifur
Mdm Sadiah - 97724579
Mdm Noor - 90048804 [North areas ONLY]
Mdm Khatijah - 98001394

<u>Foot Hub @ AMK</u> - recommended by Rach
Remarks: Cheap &amp; Good! All guys but very professional. 10 min foot bath+40min foot reflex+20min shoulder &amp; back=$33!!! Package: $300 for 10 times.
Rach usually looks for Steve. Those who dare do foot reflex can try.
(in between 7-eleven and Mcdonalds)

<u><font size="+1">Confinement Nanny Agencies</font></u>
PEM Confinement Nanny Agency
Bliss Confinement
Premier Confinement Nanny Care Agency
ConfinementNanny.com

<u><font size="+1">Confinement Stuffs Supplier</font></u>
HOCK LAM HANG MEDICAL HALL - recommended by girlygirly
Blk 152 Bukit Batok West Ave 6, St 11 #01-262 Singapore 650152 [map]
Tel: 6566 1618 Fax: 6567 7757

Bliss Confinement

<u><font size="+1">Confinement Food Catering</font></u>
New Baby Pte Ltd
Confinement Food.com
Natal Essentials
i.Host

<u><font size="+1">Placenta Processing</font></u>
MommyCozyHaven
In The Womb

Chang Jiang Medical Hall
Block 825 Tampines Street 81, #01-66 [map]
Mrs Chua: 67885105

<u><font size="+1">Full-Month Packages</font></u>
Choz
Prima Deli
Bengawan Solo [Brochure]
Sweet Secrets
Le Precious
Sweet Surprise
Sweetest Moments
Baby Bliss
Life's Moments
My Treasure Box
Cupcake Divinity[Home-Based]
My Jolly Town[Home-Based]
Cupcake-Momma[Home-Based]

<u><font size="+1">Baby Name Analysis</font></u>
new.gif

JEK MENG NAME ANALYSIS CENTRE - recommended by Jenifur
Blk 333 Kreta Ayer Road, #01-15 Singapore 080333
Business Hours: Sun to Fri, 1pm to 6pm (but do give him a call before proceeding down)
Tel : 62223 7521
"Jenifur paid $78 for his service w/o 八字 Calculation"

YIU RONG ZIE GEOMANCY CONSULTATION CENTRE
393 Guillemard Rd Singapore 399790
Tel: 6743 5738

TaiMaoBi

MASTER CHEN JUN RONG
Way OnNet Group Pte Ltd

149 Rochor Road #02-11, Fu Lu Shou Complex, Singapore 188425
Tel : (65) 6 338 3800 (7 lines)
Fax : (65) 6 339 2005
Operating Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. Closed on Saturdays, Sundays &amp; Public Holidays
**Have to make appt 3 mths in advance then can see him**

<u><font size="+1">Miscellaneous</font></u>
Avg Fetal Weight &amp; Length
Bra Size Calculator

</font></font>

Kiki,

I don't have my BIRTHCERT!!!

My MOTHER doesn't wanna give it to me, I don't even know what frikkin time was I born!!!

Kiki
like that siao lor, my birth weight was almost 3.9kg and my mom nearly died in labour cos she was haemorraging (spelling?). she needed 2 bags of blood transfusion! and so far quite true leh, my babies have been ard that range with my fattest baby almost 3.9kg too.

Girly
for ur weight gain, 2.8kg baby is good weight u know. and dun forget u r petite. u want to push a 3.5kg baby ah? hehe...

*mama to 6Js*

hoho..ya think quite true tat bb birth wt follows mommies' birth wt and mommies current body sz... dunno whats my birth wt in kg bt my mom told me i was a 6+ pounder nia...tats means abt 2kg+ oso lor...

if a 1.54m, 50kg woman at delivery gave birth to 3.5-4kg bb, then the backside might beek chiak oso...

no la no la thks thks...think i dun wan a 3.5kg bb liao...

pamelia> tink i was slightly below 3kg when born. hope bb oso same. den wun be so hard to deliver him? but i m a gal. he is a boy leh. most likely he heavier?

shelled> haha. very contradicting one. when i wk i dread to wake up at 7. but when i dun wk, somehow i will auto wake up before 8.

hehe. dun wan la. let him sleep longer. if he wake up to make breakfast. ended up he not beside me, den i cant sleep too =p so he wake up = i wake up. so better let him sleep =p

friday> yeah. it's close to 5pm. another 30mins more n i can go off!! cant wait for the wkends to come
happy.gif

pamelia
i was at TPY just now and i passed by ur shop! took a peep inside hee and i saw a preggie wearing grey serving customer.. so i guess that must be u but didnt see ur face lah.. only ur tummy hehe...

sandwich
ur boy is so adorable leh... that must be a heartwarming scene.

delfine
wow.. ur bb is already engaged at wk 29... really very kiasu... recently i felt the side of my vaginal area abt sng sng also.. wonder if it's bb pushing down... hmm

shelled
me also woke up late today ard 11.30am, then had bf.. haha.. so shiok leh

hi ladies! pop in to say hi! was on leave today to clean bb's room abit :p

so many posts today... i hoped i din missed out good stuff :p

so far washed curtains, moved out bb stuff out of bb room, pack 10% of my barang occupying bb's room :p
OMG still a long way to go!!

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+2">31st July (Friday) Gathering</font>

<font size="+1">Venue: Shokudo @ Heeren
Time: 6.30pm onwards</font>

Any alternative suggestions for location, please bring it up for our consideration/polling!

BBmall spree items (under shelled), donuts and infant pillows will be distributed at the gathering. So if you're coming to collect your items on the day itself, please let us know so we can bring them along. </font>

Should we compile an attendance list? Or just repost the gathering details occasionally, then whoever can make it just come? Ideas please!

Ling,

Thanks for the list!

Milkway,

You feel like you are carrying a watermelon between your legs? You feeling better today?

Girly,

Yeah, I think 3.5kg you will burst also..
happy.gif

Ling,

Please find below schedule for FOC Maternity Makeover. We have decide to include a weekday slot too.

Sep 09 MTB, please pm me to receive your confirmation email.
Thanks

22 July 09 ( Wed )
1) Arrive 10.30am ( Session 11.00am-12.30pm )
2) Arrive 12.00pm ( Session 12.30pm-02.00pm )
3) Arrive 1.30pm ( Session 2.00pm-3.30pm )
4) Arrive 3.00pm ( Session 3.30pm-5.00pm )
5) Arrive 4.30pm ( Session 5.00pm-6.30pm )
6) Arrive 6.00pm ( Session 6.30pm-8pm )

25 July 09 ( Sat )
1)Arrive 10.30am ( Session 11.00am-12.30pm )
2)Arrive 12.00pm ( Session 12.30pm-02.00pm )
3)Arrive 1.30pm ( Session 2.00pm-3.30pm )
4)Arrive 3.00pm ( Session 3.30pm-5.00pm )
5)Arrive 4.30pm ( Session 5.00pm-6.30pm )
6)Arrive 6.00pm ( Session 6.30pm-8pm )

Attach is the schedule for the special arrangement for the Free Maternity Photography Session for the Sep 09 Mum To Be.
Please note that we will cater to 6 sessions per day on the dates as follow.
Each group have to arrive 30 mins earlier before each session for their makeup.
Please inform early if any group wana have nudity session so we will not arrange any appointments at that time.
Anyone who can't make it are advise to inform 1 day in advance so that the slot can be reserve for others.
Each group will have to pay the makeup artist a fee of $100.
2 different outfit.
Free 5 shots to be burn in CD.

Remarks : Booking to DolceVita (Pauline) and receive reply via e-mail back from Pauline Tan for confirmation only.
No touch up of photos.
Strictly only Dad &amp; mum, no other family members
Capture Photography has the right to change the dates &amp; times according to their schedule only.

delfine
watermelon btw legs?? hmm no watermelon btw legs lah...watermelon on my tummy more like it..

btw feeling better today... slp slp and slp

Busy busy today...

Little Dreamers

Rach is gog to Little Dreamers 2moro. She asks if anyone wanna get anything, can tongpang her. Collection with the donuts.

22 July 09 ( Wed )

25 July 09 ( Sat )
4)Arrive 3.00pm ( Session 3.30pm-5.00pm ) - Taken

<font color="ff6000"><u>FOC Maternity Makeover</u>

For those mummies who were and are interested in the FOC makeover. DolceVita has posted the dates n time slots available for ur booking(Juz a few posts above). Please PM her ur preferred date n timeslot n remember to receive an email confirmation from her.

Nongning, Shirley(homeangel) and Gerald... U may proceed to PM DolceVita for your confirmation.

Thank U!</font>

22 July 09 ( Wed )

25 July 09 ( Sat )
4)Arrive 3.00pm ( Session 3.30pm-5.00pm ) - Taken by Ling(chellechelle)

pamelia
huh? no joke? how come your mum dun wanna give u your birthcert? its such an impt doc, by now should hand over for your keeping liao. anyways, the weight is not in the birthcert, it should be in another document. mine is in another like health cert like that. (unless we from different era again! hehe...)

mamato6js
you surely no problem one lah! you've already given birth to 5 little ones. no epi somemore wor... salute u!

shelled/rach
yep, if donuts come before the 31st gathering, i will collect it then. thx.

Milkyway,

You should have come in to say hi! >.< No matter how busy I am I will have the time for a Hello~ ^-^
( I just finished my customer. )

Kiki,

I have no idea why my DEAR MOTHER refuses to give me my birthcert... And I have completely NO IDEA of anything about my birth details 'cept mum, her, dad, who and which hospital I was delivered in. That's all I know.. ~.~

Is this too much to take?

I had my lunch at 1pm.

Now I just downed a Blueberry waffle and a Tau suan.

Dinner later with Aunt and 1/2 sister, Dinner home.

=3

<font color="0000ff">Michelle></font> haha...okok...will check ouy the BP...
need to search for it...:p

<font color="0000ff">>Ling</font> ooh.. okok.... sometimes she might just have orders in ur areas,,,
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Chern></font> wah... i've not had my 2nd BH since the one i had that time... hehehhee...
nursing cover is used for nursing.. nothing to do with MIM baby sling..
Baby sling is for carrying baby out...

Nursing cover is to use when u are BF bb in public....
my CG member use that all the time... i see her use i think i roughly know how to use liaoz..
hahaha....

i got mine from pupsik i think.. hehe..at motherhood fair...

<font color="0000ff">kiki></font> DOM is usually taken on its own... if really want to take.. take it after u BF...
so that there's a few hours bfore u next feed the bb...got time for the alcohol to be reduced...

same... i've been feeling kicks at right side of tummy..and her butt will sometimes jerk on my....area below my gastric....
and during siemens scan.... her head was nearer to my right groin also....
hehehe... pray she will stay ard that area... hehehe.. :p

<font color="0000ff">pamelia></font>
wah.. 31 weeks ur bb 1.5kg ah....
mine 32 weeks already 2kg...faint.....
what u mean by safely..???
from 2.5kg to anything below 4kg is manageable for natural...
anything bigger will be slightly more diff ba... hehehe.. :p

<font color="0000ff">shelled></font>
hahaha.. i tot u said when u reach home you'll go get the nachos.......

please post the attendance together with the details...
sometimes..some people will be left out....so if everything is in...those who are coming will be reminded their names are in..
those who have changes can let us know too..
then we wont bring the donuts and pillows in vain.. haha...

<font color="0000ff">girly></font>
i cant rem if i told my gynae that before... hahaha..
but he didnt ask me to do any test...
but wed when i went for appt.. i made sure i didnt eat anything that my HB offered me.. not even a piece of bread..
i just drink water..and then go gynae visit....
wanted to ensure no sabotage by any sweet food like the last time....
coz i used to eat breakfast last time before going also nothing wrong....
so i think must be the kinder bueno la... hahaha..

so at least now i have piece of mind... knowing its not....else scare me la.....

i think i was a 7-8pounder.. ahhaa.. i also dunno how many kg is that....

Seems like its a quiet nite.......

{<font color="ff6000">Rach</font>
Can, I'll include the attendance list.

I said I'd order, but i came back, went to look at the BP, then the cheese look so... cheesey. Quite turned off leh. So didn't end up ordering. hurhur.

jess> wow. specially took leave to clean up bb's room? keke. glad i din use curtains for bb's room. instead i used roller blinds. heng can juz clean with cloth. keke. cannot img washing. cos de curtain in mbr n living room are super huge. like 7panels of windows -_-" think need take to laundry shop to wash ba. cos dun think can fit into washing machine, neither have i any idea on how to dry them =p

kiki> i oso left my birth cert at my mum's place. in fact alot of things i keep in her hm. cos i lazy bring all over. n her hm like bigger, can put more thing =p

rach> juz check out those thread with the name querida. i usually buy fr her threads.

Haha.. 2 nights never online nia.. so many posts sia.. hahaa i am lost in transition man...

CB products so many duno what to buy ah!! O_O

shelled: donuts can get from you ah? I going gathering ah... think i was suppose to get from milkyway hahaa... if it is easier to get from you then i no need meet milkyway le lor hehee

anyone joining the little dreamers spree? Forgot who recommended Warming Body Wash for Confinement or Warming Shampoo for Confinement ah? hmmm...

<font color="ff6000">Gina</font>
Rach will be at the gathering also mah. So I think she can bring them and then can hand out to the mommies who bought them lor. Like that no need mafan milkyway to be "distribution centre" again.
biggrin.gif

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+2">31st July (Friday) Gathering</font>

<font size="+1">Venue: Shokudo @ Heeren
Time: 6.30pm onwards</font>

Any alternative suggestions for location, please bring it up for our consideration/polling!

<table border=1><tr><td>Confirmed attendees:</TD><TD>TBC attendees: </TD></TR><TR><TD>rach (rayrachel)</TD><TD>kiddo (kidkiddy) </TD></TR><TR><TD>mama to 6Js</TD><TD>Angeline Lee (angielsw) </TD></TR><TR><TD>hui chern (mybb)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>itsy (itsy)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess (phengpheng)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gerald + angel (26erithink) </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jul_04</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiki (kiki6) </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina (ginack) </TD><TD></td></tr></table>

BBmall spree items (under shelled), donuts and infant pillows can be distributed at the gathering.
So if you're coming to collect your items on the day itself, please let us know so we can bring them along. </font>

<font color="ff6000">Please holler if you'll be coming, so I can add your name to the attendees list!! </font>
happy.gif

allio!

<font color="0077aa">gina</font>
i went ikea liao.. the kids hanger more suitable for kids clothes la.. but i buy anyways!
i started using the CB pdts myself le :p cos i gotten bits of rashes and itch... not bad leh :p

<font color="0077aa">shelled</font>
i might be bringing my hub along too :p

<font color="0077aa">michelle</font>
haha.. a lot of things to clear and clean wor.. we been here for nearly 2 yrs.. and so the room oso "vacant" for that long time! the new wardrobe "moving in" on sat day so have to move everything out of the way for it entrance :p
my curtains half length only.. and i chose those materials that are lighter and machine-washable.. ez dried too :p remembered i paid a bit more for that "convenience" ...{\(worth lo)
got walls and windows to wipe too! (i have many barangs in there :p)

let me know the measurements of the rompers if u dun find it troublesome to measure! thanks thanks!

<font color="0077aa">rach/ jul</font>
i emailed asking little dreamers if they are extending the sale till 25jul sat open house or we can order by 22 jul and then collect on 25 jul open hse.. cos im planning to go on sat too... pending their reply.. =)

22 July 09 ( Wed )

25 July 09 ( Sat )
3)Arrive 1.30pm ( Session 2.00pm-3.30pm ) - Taken by Shirley (homeangel120)
4)Arrive 3.00pm ( Session 3.30pm-5.00pm ) - Taken by Ling(chellechelle)

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Jul,

Did Mdm Noor contact you? I told her bout you &amp; duno why she kept thinking she has already replied you. Anyway incase she didn't again, she don't think she've e time to do pre-natal massage for u leh. Her schedule is kinda packed now. She wun b doing any massage for e mth of Aug as she's doing confinement for her daughter whose EDD falls on early Aug.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Baby's skin care product

I lazy to scroll back to see who asked. You can explore other brand like Burts Bee, Aveeno, Gaia beside California Baby &amp; Avent.

Like Ling mentioned, I'm an hardcore CB fan
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Ling

Aiyo.. yr free maternity photo shoot lobang come so late.
sad.gif
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">KiKi,

For e papaya soup hor.. ask yr MIL to get e green papaya, it's better. I drank it almost every alt days in my 1st 2 confinement. Here's e recipe :-

原料:
  木瓜1个,鱼2条(约600克),生姜4片,杏仁5克,蜜枣8个,猪油、盐各少许。
  制作:
  1、 将木瓜刮去外皮,去核,清水洗净,切成厚块。
  2、 把鱼去鳞、鳃,清除内脏,清水冲洗干净;杏仁、蜜枣分别用清水洗净。
  3、 将锅置于火上,下油,烧热,放入鱼煎香至透,盛出。
  4、 将清水适量放入煲内煮沸,放人姜片,鱼、杏仁、蜜枣,煲加盖,用文火煲1小时。
  5、 把木瓜放入煲中,再煲半小时,加入少许盐调味,便可饮食。
  特点:
  清淡,别具风味。</font></font>

Good morning! It's the weekend liao Hahahahaha...

Am at my ILs' place now. Hb went off to do the reno thing, MIL went off to mkt, I am alone at home heehe. It;s gonna be a darned hot day again *sigh*

mamato6

Btw abt the glutinous rice wine. Turns out my MIL alredy started making it. But.. she said she went to ask her sister who told her she put too little of the issit rice/flour/wine hops or whatever?

So she says she'll try to make more again. haha hope I dun "tong" until the wine is ready. it smells really good leh.

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><center>
2702271.gif
</center><font color="0000ff">Michelle

U can ask yr colleagues/frenz if they hv old milkbottles. I'm sure there are mummies out there who are like me keep old milkbottles. I jus went to dig out my gal's 1st bottle *hee*</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Cloudme

I'm not sure when e promo will end. My DH saw it @ TPY KP but nv ask for details. I will help u see when I go buy, k</font>

<font color="0000ff">Jul

I've tt CB sunscreen. It's called "“California Baby Super Sensitive SPF 18 Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion 4.5 oz”" in my list. FYI SPF 30 range is more water resistance as compared to SPF 18. It's quite gd, can use it underneath our make up for xtra protection when you are out in e sun. It doesn't feel greasy, @ least not to me lah
happy.gif
</font></font>

pamelia

Did u get my sms? I took down ur hp liao. ee if I got chance to go to your salon this weekend. very tempted to chop off my hair heehee. But still working up the guts to do so. Coz HB says I look UGLY with short hair
sad.gif

sandwich

Ur No1 tried to feed the BB thru ur belly button? So cute!!!

kiki

R u serious? After week31 will have growth spurt? Mine cannot afford to spurt anymore *uh oh*

rach

Huh? Little dreamers not open tdy? Boo hoo..

shelled

<font color="ff0000">HOLLER</font> : I want my BBmall &amp; Narforye items at the 31 Jul gathering!

jess

hey lemme know if Lil Dreamers say can collect the items next Sat k? I'll PM u my hp, in case I can't come online.

jen

Thanks for asking. And hnope, she din contact me. But I'm giving birth in Sep mah.. Aiyoh, nvm I'll ask someone else. maybe mdm Khatijah.

Back