(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

Joyful,
Cant tell meh?..hahahaha...im not you xiu de, im those chor lor type, so Nat is like me in that sense, we sit with one leg up type...hahahahahahaha...
I was treasurer during NPCC days...n was active throughout...heehee..that was how long ago ah

i was in NPCC too.. continued till CI after O level.. only for awhile haha..

my hubby was frm NPCC too..

rmb seeing Sherrie was from NPCC too..

we got lots of fake police here.. haha

donkeymami,

Noted, will try not to but difficult cos she will also cry for our food. Just give her abit to pacify her, not really as a full meal lor
But can we give them seafood already ? I mean not just from hawker but in general, is seafood ok for them to consume now ?

Wow Joyful, so both you n your hubby from NPCC as well and you so onz ah, still went on as CI....dun mind me asking, which sec sch u from huh ? If you are from the East, maybe we might have met b4 ? hahahaha
Sherrie too ?????...hahahahahaha..must ask her one day!

BabyS> Ya, that's what I tot too. As long as J drinks water. But I met another mum and she said better to clean since he's taking sweet stuff already.

Celine> oh thanks for the website! I'm thinkg whether i should use the fingerbrush on J cos he still doesnt have teeth. Maybe I'll start with those dental wipes 1st. Something like this: http://toothtissues.com/

Sharon ,
my GP ever told me if poo poo black or white mus see dr wor I forgot wat it mean but she told any colour is fine but not black or white wor.

Joyful,

You are right ! Sherrie is from NPCC as well and so is her husband ( CI too )!!! NPCC family....
Too bad Davis is not, he has no ECA de..heehee

Hi BabyS,

yes, it came with difference favor. So far, i tried 2 diff kinds for my girl, one of them pic as follow.

{4386606,}

But as Kiki said, it is too expensive, my girl need two packets for each meal, so it is S$8.50 for one meal..... too ex...

I think i will try the bottle food ...

Hey mummy, anyone know where can i get a Totseat? i want to bring it when i am travelling with my bb.

4386620.jpg

dolce
Oh, so u knew him from sec school
happy.gif
Did u know that he can sing VERY WELL? We always go ktv together and all of us always enjoyed his singing
happy.gif

shirley,
I just came back from kiddy palace and there's quite a few varieties of the porridge. The one u showed is 80g de, and it's not enuf for your girl? Die lah, i bought the 60g de ... cos those are for 7mth+. I just bot it cos the flavours seems yummy. Oh, there's a few for 12mths+ oso, maybe shld get that too.

I think i will settle ovann's meal with this porridge, no doubt a little expensive. But since it's just for 3 meals, and only 2D1N, guess the costs is justifiable for convenience sake bah
happy.gif

If poo poo is white, means there is a blockage and bile in the body cant be passed out. Thats dangerous for kids. If its really dark green, 1 reason is food went thru too fast, not fully digested. I cannot remember another reason.

Sharon, observe ryan. If few more times then go see dr? Or if he feels unwell. I think he should be ok lah.

I'm still sterilizing the milk bottle and using the baby cleanser as well. So is it safe to stop now? By the way I'm expecting my 2nd baby so think shall continue with it. Haha lazy to keep the sterilizer.

Janice, I'm interested in the sicissor as well. But do not msn tht often. U want to pm me instead?

By the way, mummies here hav any milk formula that can recommend? Thinking of changing the milk from friso cos realized it has a lot of foam and a bit difficult to dissolve as well.

By the way, is it a must to change the milk bottle? Expensive leh. Teats I can understand cos sure have wear and tear. But milk bottle...

joycec> i'm also planning to change from Friso cos they're now packing it in m'sia instead of netherlands. We're thinking of changing to Enfagrow. How about you?

But friso, packed in malaysia but still produced in netherlands right?

I never change shayna's bottles also leh. At birth we used the 120mls avent bottles. When her portion exceeded that then i change to pigeon, then never change liao.

Having a headache now. After breastfeeding Sophie so often during her HFMS episode she's beginning to reject milk from the milk bottle! To the point that when she sees the bottle, she will push away or cry in frustration. Was thinking if I should just go cold turkey and not breastfeed her anymore. But also means I have to be prepared if ss drops to nothing! Now every night have to throw her milk away, see already, heartache for the wallet! Really headache lah.

Joycec,
Congrats! How many months already? Yah after ons year can stop sterilizing. I still do it out of habit.

Joia,
Ryan is the same..mebby u try using cup?
But intake sure drop...is sophie ok with FM?

Re: poo
thanks...I monitor...if not need see doc liao
I thought heaty only but my mum say she think not normal

weishy,
eating fish won't have too much iron?

teeth> how long does it take for ur babies teeth to fully grow out? my boys teeth is so small n have been few mths liao. wonder if it's rotten cos he nv brushes his teeth =x

Hi Joycec,
congratulations !

Hi Sharon,
i believe the benefits of eating fish is to provide DHA for the bb, iron comes more from red meat, we can put pork in the bb's porridge so that bb gets the iron.

Something to share:
Btw, don't cook pork ribs together with bb's porridge. There was once i did that and there were small tiny bones ! The way i found out was she cried halfway during the meal, refusing to eat, so carried her out. Then, she was still chewing something in her mouth. I tried to use my fingers to take out the food and realised there are 2 small "rocks" !! It's the pork rib bones "debris" !! My girl must have swallowed some bones !! I feel so stupid !! Now, i must separately boil the pork ribs, then scoop out the soup to cook porridge.

Joeey,
Same here, Sophie only has two teeth too. Wondering when the rest will emerge.

Sharon: yah she's okay with FM. Now taking Mamil Gold Step 2. Haha. This morn she seemed okay with the bottle. Now suspecting maybe wants to bu nursed to sleep.

Piggytoh,
Yes it's happening soon. Can't wait to see how the other mummies and babies are doing.

Piggy,

Yeh! Will finalised everything by this wk or nxt. I will PM Vivien again i remember she said she will back to Sin on 19.

If weishy managed to switch her flight then we need to order one more cupcake for Isacc. If not, isacc will take over Lucus de. You take note this ok.

Joia, since sophie ok wif bottle & FM i think u dun latch her at night..since u wan to wean her from latching if u wan to maintain the ss need to pump out the bottlefeed her.

My niece is 20mths now, all the while latch-on but in MIL's hs she will take bottle..the moment she see my SIL she will said "nan nan" then now no more ss need to switch her to FM is big headache cos she dun like FM..i shared wif SIL tat can try Mamil Gold seems many babies here take well to this brand from BM.

yippee yippee!!

Thank you mummies for your precious votes!!

Denson got into the Top 3 for Cheery Baby..

Final result will only be annouced during the prize presentation on Sat..

will update again..

thanks mummies!!

Donkeymami,
ur SIL no ss...baby still want latch??
Wat bottle ur SIL use?

Joia,
I mix half ebm n mamil gold for more than a mth
but pure mamil gold he still won't drink
yday night I try not to latch him...he cry for good 10mins with tears n all until I latch him

gooooood mrng all~

sharon:: i tink better to bring ryan to doc sooooonest possible. most, wait for another poo to monitor.

i tink if white poo...another cause could be too much milk powder, the liver cant process.. no good for liver.

i duno.. heard or read somewhere.. black poo... errrh.. internal..errrrh.... bleeding?!?

i tink ryan's shld b juz dark green or wat? prolly frm un-process veges... monitor n yup... IM SURE HE'S OK DE.

re: tap water
well.. actually hb & i do drink frm the tap.. i trust in our singapore tap water la. ya.. hehe. like when go out restaurants, ice water oso all tap water.. n i use tap water to make ice cubes.. so it's still tap water. bahahhaa~ (i noe sm ppl will use cool coiled water to make ice cubes, but i rarely do that.. mostly straight from tap. hehe..)

re: npcc
heeeeee~ i oso npcc de... oni s.sgt niah.. n not so on.. follow on to bcm CI. lalala~

joyful:: hoooo~ hope denson will win the contest. but i tink getting into top 3 is already a winner liao... congratz!! :)

sharon, i thk still hv for latch she dun pump out anymore. She jz use avent but my niece was in IFC since 4mths then my MIL take over till now.

Sharon, wat abt u try to ask ur hubby to bottlefeed him? then u go & hide or go downstair for a walk..dun let him see u else he sure wan to latch.

=__=" juz to share hor.. my girls.. these days.. (sigh..very heartache!) they will cry when my helper leave the room.. they dun wan me to carry (in the evng..or before bedtime).. when hb is ard..they r ok.. will juz roll ard in bed n find position to sleep. i tink they tink dat my helper is their mummy!!! smtimes i can be so desperate..i told them "cm 'auntie' carry".. yes! when i said 'auntie'..i meant ME!!!!! but hor..in the mrng when i was leaving for work..they r ok leh.. they will let me carry.. n all. sighz.. juz duno y so in evng.. n most of the days, hb has entertainment.. n this whole week..he's outstationed!! tues nite was worst! they din even wan me to carry to feed milk.. both wanted my helper.. i was so upset, i juz walked out.. leaving both girls clinging n crying for helper to feed! i tink she carried one..n the other lied on her lap.. n she fed n latr let them sleep!

i feel so failed!!!! so depressed!!!!!!!!!! i really did my best, i duno wat else i could do!!! this has been going on for awhile already.. n i really cant keep anymore!

Back