(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs


bb:coupon.. huh, then no coupon no discount lor...

peg: haha... thanks ladies ma... sure find something to buy..

magic bullet kenqo? does it also steam & blend ?
 
pine garden> juz dropped by to buy 4 diff cakes:

lychee martinee: texture of cake very soft but flavour not as nice as blackforest
blackforest: nice flavour but texture of cake not as nice as lychee martinee
hazelnut choco crunch: erms. soso only de flavour. some of de crunch abit lao hong =p
triple choco: have not tasted. still in the fridge

hubby commented tat not the kinda cake he likes. he likes those fudge kinda cake. something like rive gauche. but i find them not bad. can eat alot n not very je lat

peg> can drop by. they got all de designs at the shop with the artistic design charge

piggytoh> hehe. dunno leh. juz glad to c my boy enjoy his playyard now. den when he sian, i can go in accpy him. i juz lie on de mat he happy liaos =p

bb> haha. last wk i oso went to watch shrek at vivo. hehe. so good. first show i watched since baby out =p
 
Michelle,
hahah mus tell ur HB this is children cake... unless he dun mind plain lookin frudge cake for ur boy 1st birthday keke...
happy.gif
yaya after u tried the triple choco mus share share k... choco cake i still prefer 4 leaves 1... maybe ur HB will like also... mus go n try awfully choco also keke..
 
regg

they were selling the 2010 model for $649 just 2 months ago when i bought it! The I got the 2009 model at $600.

The harness altho detachable, will still hold the kid down. Then kid can move around safely while being buckled. And it won't topple like combi coz it's really sturdy. It has never toppled thru out my usage whether it's with my gal or my elder son.
 
birthday bash
how is it going? paiseh no time to check out the thread. next monday moving house.

do let me know when I need to pay for the customized t-shirt via sms or email.

thanks!

magic bullet
i want one too! i got a U-like bullet blender but the blade got some rust.
 
deebee, mine went from C during bf to minus A now... can't believe how much it has gone down sob sob....

Sharon, hope Ryan gets better soon. U take care too. Could he be having a stomach flu which causes him to throw up? Is he eatinga nd drinking ok?
 
Peg and Vivien, yes both playard and magic bullet need the coupon. Dont know if you can get the coupon from the cashier, sometimes they do provide. I dont need it, if u need can also get from me.

Michelle, yeah. The movie Sex n the City really suitable for married women to watch. Must see.
 
piggytoh> my hubby is not a choco cake person. we oredi eaten awfully choco cake many times liao. haha. cos my brother likes, n he keep buying. so we keep eating -_-

bb> haha. last time when i was schooling i got watch the serial, but thinking not very interesting though alot of hype about it. so tot i watch a more light hearted movie like shrek. haha =p
 
bb: thanks , will not trouble u.

Btw any ladies went to marine bay sands?
Other then casino, any other things to walk around? I'm not a casino ppl.
 
pine gardens> tried the triple choco this morning. loved it more den hazelnut choco crunch. think most likely take triple choco n blackforest
 
Crawling: Bb is coming to 9 months, still so lazy to crawl unless we push his feet then he will start to "bulldoze" a little, how come so slow leh?
 
<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1">re: t-shirt</font></font>
i haf submitted all orders to supplier...waiting for her to confirm all the additional orders prices before we collect payment
as she is moving house these few days so haven reply me yet
will update u all again
happy.gif
 
Vivien,
S$160 for the steam + blend blender. dunno cheap or not. did not state with freebies or not. i couldnt get into the crowd to ask. many peoples crowding there.

sharon,
thanks... for the update babe.
hope ryan is better.
 
bb,
It's ok. thanks for your kind offer.

michelle,
ya... maybe should drop by to see the actual thing. can see everything at one go. so u decided to go with PG?

bbmeme,
ur boy is just staying put there to enjoy viewing the flowers and bee along the way. (observing the surrounding). my view is so long he knows how to crawl it's alright. crawl more or less is fine with me.
 
recently been soo glued to FB games, that I've neglected all my other online activities...even email. The inbox was horrible when i got in
sad.gif


zr now wants to go everywhere, but he's pretty much at crawling mode unless he's on the walker, then he's on zippity mode. Still not cruising. The feet walk like supermodel, one in front of the other, so usually gets entangled and he'll fall down. Guess he'll get the hang of it with practice.
Now mil is asking why he still cant walk, and when she looked after my girls, they were walking by now...which is true. Guess I've been a lazy mummy, havent been conscientious in training him.

he got his first baluku today
sad.gif
he was sleeping on the mattress on the flr and we put a bolster at the end to block him from rolling onto the flr. then maid n i went to do some packing and suddenyl heard him crying real loud. we ran back n saw fil carrying him. I carried him and then checked, really got baluku on his head. he must have crawled over the bolster and bonked on the flr coz too high. it's the firm type of bolster. poor bb
sad.gif
 
Vivien,
I own a Philips steamer and blender. Find it very useful when baby was first starting solids so its very convenient to steam and blend within one machine. But now the steam function spoil so can only blend. But now that baby is already 9 months, I only use it to blend meat so that its more managable.

Sharon,
Thanks for all thee trouble of ordering the t-shirts.

Recently my baby has been eating very little cereal and porridge. Initially was because she was teething and only wants milk now that shes better, but no tooth out yet, she still takes very little. But she will happy eat her puffs, baby biscuits. Could it be tooth still not out yet? Otherwise what else can I feed her for meals? Gave me such a headache for her food when we went KL.
 
Michelle,
oh so the triple choco taste better ah... ok tink i go for triple choco n lychee martini...

Peg,
if u stay near there u shd go down n ask the pp ther to gave u a clear explanation n see all their cake pic of diff theme... but if u alr got a theme in mind can jus email them for the pic.. cos i dun think goin down ther can see the actual thing unless got pp happen to order those cake?

Re: Figurine
i went to taka today manage to find some mickey figurine selling at $9.90 but i find the mickey not nice enough so will look ard first if cant find then go back to taka...
so those lookin for figurin can drop by taka esp these few day got additional 10% for card member..
 
sharon
oh! the supplier same as me moving house these few days haha. so many things havent pack yet.

Claire
Zachary likes to call ball as car.
 
Sharon, sorry to bother you, just check what is the tee-shirt size i order for Ethan, if its size L, pls help me to down size up to 1YO as no point to wear oversize tee shirt if its meant for 1YO, thanks
 
reira,
yup yup...guess long weekend bah

peg,
thanks

mich,
i suspect something is wrong wif his tummy
but our PD close for 2 weeks...will need wait for next week to go 9mths check up and ask her
he keep wanting to vomit these few days

el-nino,
urs is XL..pls remind me to change to L
i will repost the finalised orders again
cos now the orders with supplier
waiting for her to get back

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">re: t-shirt</font></font>
for girls bash tee...supplier ask want unisex cutting or girls cutting??
i would tink go for girls cutting?
any objections?
 
babiesmeme> haha. my boy crawls very cute. daddy say like a little frog. haha. but he crawls fast esp without his socks. now his sch dun wear his socks. so he can crawl de afternoon.

sharon> thx for helping to coordinate the tshirt order
happy.gif


peg> nono. cannot see actual thing. if u drop by, u can c all de cake designs. dey have it like in a book. with the price for the artistic labour charge for which design.

den u can try the cake by buying too. i think most likely is PG for home cake. sch most likely is four leaves since it's nice. or maybe rive gauche if can keep in fridge one day

piggytoh> haha. u got to try it urself wor. i guess diff pple comment differently to the cake. tat's juz my personal preference
happy.gif
 
Michelle,
haha no la my hb wanted the triple choco but the hazelnut crunch sound nice so dunno which to chose since u also say nice n it 1 of the best seller so I will jus take it.. Haha I not so on la v far to go all the way ther to buy n try to me cake is jus for the occassion as long as it look nice n review ok can Liao.. Keke...
 
<font size="+1">bash tee final orders
<font color="aa00aa">mummies, pls pls check name details, size...thanks</font>
</font>


<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Design</TD><TD>Design Colour</TD><TD>Tee colour</TD><TD>SIZE</TD><TD>WORD (to print)</TD><TD>Price</TD><TD>Date of Birth</TD><TD>Gal/Boy (Design 2)</TD><TD>Size of T shirt </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>fatBobo</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD> Princess Mattea I'm ONE- derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>fatBobo</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD> Princess Keona I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>mystifiedjan</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Ethan I'm ONE-derful! 09 August 2009</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>09/08/2009</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>BBnGG</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Princess Janessa I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>M </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>DolceVita</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Natalie I'm ONE-derful! 30 July 2009</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>30/07/2009</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD> Prince Edric I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>babymaking(Ros)</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD> Prince Zachary I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>babys </TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD> Princess Shayna I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>XL </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>kikilala</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Kiiron I'm ONE-derful! 05 July 2009</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>25/07/2009</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Sandy Dee</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD> Princess Jewelle I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>happi</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Rayes I'm ONE-derful! 04August 2009</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>04/08/2009</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Patricia</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Princess Zelia I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>M </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Reira</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Zachary I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>phy_o - Size 20</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD> Princess Myra I'm ONE-derful! 18 August 2009</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>18/08/2009</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>piggytoh</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Kyler I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>joyful</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Denson I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>donkeymami</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Jovia I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>irene</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>M</TD><TD> Princess Jayla I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>M </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>pegsfur</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Prince Ovann I'm ONE-derful! 20 August 2009</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>'20/08/2009</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>M </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>celine</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Prince Joseph I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>M </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Regg</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Regan I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>joeey</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Edeline I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>BB(alva)</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Lindy I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>eboey</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Lucas I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>karentoh</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Elise I'm ONE-derful!16 August 2009</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>'16/08/2009</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>jul</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Prince Samuel I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy (Design 5)</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>El nino</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>Prince Ethan I'm ONE-derful! 01 August 2009</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>'01/08/2009</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>XL </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>weishy</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Lucas I'm ONE-derful! 07 August 2009</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>07/08/2009</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Daph</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD> Prince Seth I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>mich</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince IsaacI'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD> sbb - Zhao Zheng</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Zheng I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>mwerkz</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Javier I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>sweet_mama</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Lorraine I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Joia2804</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Princess Sophie I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>M </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Darius I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Cindyshoa</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>PrinceShaun I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Joy_cie</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Aaden I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Princess Chloe I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD><TD>M </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Prince Ethan I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>M </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>babyjon</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Alyn I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>babyjon</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Charlene I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>mashybrainz</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Princess Hayley I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>M </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>liz</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Xuen I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Isabelle I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD> Prince Hayden I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>prisneo (priscilla</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>Prince Ray'En I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>XL </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>peg17</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Claira I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>ML</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Megan I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>zen</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Prince Ethan I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>M </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>liz</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Xuen I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>sharon</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Prince Ryan I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>M </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>cloudme</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>Prince Yan Wei I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>XL </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>ML</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Zheng Xi I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>sharon</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess KateI'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>PJPJ</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Jeremiah I'm ONE-derful! 17 August 2009</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>17/08/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Nmummy</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Xuan(2) superscript I'm ONE-derful! 04 August 2009</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>4/8/2009</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>L </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Nmummy</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>Princess Charlotte I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>XL </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
 
<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1">additional orders
those with missing info pls provide, thanks
</font></font>

<font color="0000ff">janice/baby ja/mag mag/viven/nmummy,</font>
ur design n orders pendin confirmation from supplier

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Design</TD><TD>Design Colour</TD><TD>Tee colour</TD><TD>WORD</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Price </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babyjon</TD><TD>C6 (front right side)</TD><TD>White Glitter</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>A</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C6(back )</TD><TD>White Glitter</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>ALYN 22Aug 2009</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>smurfy</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD>QIYUAN 11 Feb 2007</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>smurfy</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD>ENQI 23 July 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>BBnGG</TD><TD>D9</TD><TD>Gold Metalic</TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>Daddy's Little Monster Joshua</TD><TD>XXL</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>joeey</TD><TD>C6</TD><TD>Red Metalic</TD><TD>Blue</TD><TD>EDWARD 01 Feb2008</TD><TD>XXL</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>mystifiedjan</TD><TD>A8</TD><TD>Green Solid</TD><TD>Yellow</TD><TD>Sorry girls Dad says I can't date until I'm 17 "Ethan"</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>mystifiedjan</TD><TD>B14</TD><TD>Silver Metalic</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>I Only Cry when Ugly people hold me "Ethan"</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>mystifiedjan</TD><TD>A3(back)</TD><TD>white glitter</TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>I'm Cute Mom's Cute Dad's Lucky</TD><TD>M</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>(front left side)</TD><TD>white glitter</TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>Princess logo</TD><TD>M</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>donkeymami</TD><TD>A3</TD><TD>Red Metalic</TD><TD>White Girl Cutting</TD><TD>I'm Cute Mom's Cute Dad's Lucky</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>donkeymami</TD><TD>G13</TD><TD>Pink Solid</TD><TD>White Girl Cutting</TD><TD>I'm not Fat just chubby</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>BB(alva)</TD><TD>A3</TD><TD>Fuchsia Metalic</TD><TD>White Girl Cutting</TD><TD>I'm Cute Mom's Cute Dad's Lucky</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>BB(alva)</TD><TD>G3</TD><TD>Pink Solid</TD><TD>White Girl Cutting</TD><TD>Small body with smart brain</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>weishy</TD><TD>A4</TD><TD>Red Metalic</TD><TD>Yellow</TD><TD>If You think I'm GORGEOUS you should see my MOM HAYLEY</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>15 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>baby ja</TD><TD>B12</TD><TD>Red Metalic</TD><TD>Yellow</TD><TD>I Like to Eat</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>baby ja</TD><TD>D9</TD><TD>Silver Metalic</TD><TD>Red </TD><TD>Daddy's Little Monster</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>baby ja</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>Blue metalic</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>baby ja</TD><TD>A8</TD><TD>Silver Metalic</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>Sorry girls dad says I can't date until I'm 17 </TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>jul</TD><TD>F4</TD><TD>White Solid</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>Samuel 15</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>piggytoh</TD><TD>A3</TD><TD>Copper Metalic</TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>I'm Cute Mom's Cute Dad's Lucky ( star removed)</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>15 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>piggytoh</TD><TD>A6</TD><TD>Red Metallic</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>Sorry Girls I'm too young to be your date</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>piggytoh</TD><TD>A1</TD><TD>Blue Glitter</TD><TD>Blue</TD><TD>Cute that's people say about me</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>piggytoh</TD><TD>D9</TD><TD>Copper Metalic</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>Daddy's little Monster Shayne</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>piggytoh</TD><TD>D13</TD><TD>Blue Metallic </TD><TD>White </TD><TD>Grandma Loves Rui Kang</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>mwerkz</TD><TD>H12</TD><TD>Copper Metallic</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>Bachelor of the Year</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>mwerkz</TD><TD>D5</TD><TD>Red Metallic</TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>I Love My Mommy</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>mashybrainz</TD><TD>C2</TD><TD>Blue Metallic</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>Prince Caeden</TD><TD>XXL</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Happi</TD><TD>C6</TD><TD>Gold Metalic</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>RACHEL DOB??</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>C6 - Boy</TD><TD>Silver Metalic</TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>Ethan 29 Aug 2009</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>C6 - Gal</TD><TD>Gold Metalic</TD><TD>White (girl cutting)</TD><TD>Chloe 08 Aug 2009</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>G16 - Gal</TD><TD>Silver Metalic</TD><TD>Red </TD><TD>Stop Kissing Me Or I Will Cry</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>B1 - Boy</TD><TD>Silver Metalic</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>I'm Milk Addict</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>G9 - Boy</TD><TD>Green Solid</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>Masterpiece of Mom &amp; Dad</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>babymaking</TD><TD>C6</TD><TD>Silver Metallic</TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>ZACHARY 24 July 2009</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>peg17</TD><TD>C6</TD><TD>Red Metalic??</TD><TD>pink</TD><TD>CHLOE 04 March 2007</TD><TD>XXL</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>peg17</TD><TD>C6</TD><TD>pink glitter</TD><TD>yellow</TD><TD>CLAIRA 18 Aug 2009</TD><TD>XXL</TD><TD>15 </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>peg17</TD><TD>C6</TD><TD>red glitter</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>KELLY 08 July 2009</TD><TD>XXL</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>cloudme</TD><TD>F5</TD><TD>blue metallic</TD><TD>blue</TD><TD>Funky LITTLE Brother (text size to be 1 size bigger than name), YAN WEI (name put in next line and centralise), (last letter of name add a crown like F13)</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>15 </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>cloudme</TD><TD>F5</TD><TD>fuschia metallic</TD><TD>pink</TD><TD>Gorgeous BIG Sister (text size to be 1 size bigger than name), WEI EN (name put in next line and centralise), (last letter of name add a crown like F13)</TD><TD>XXL</TD><TD>15 </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>lawshe</TD><TD>C14</TD><TD>Fuchsia Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>ERNESTA</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>fatbobo</TD><TD>E12</TD><TD>pink glitter</TD><TD>pink</TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>fatbobo</TD><TD>E12</TD><TD>pink glitter</TD><TD>pink</TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>G6 - Boy</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>Too Much Milk on my Body</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>D8 - Boy</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>Mommy's little bodyguard</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>sharon</TD><TD>G9</TD><TD>silver glitter</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>Masterpiece of Mom &amp; Dad ZACHARY</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Nmummy</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>Gold Metalic</TD><TD>red</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Happi</TD><TD>C6</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>red</TD><TD>Chloe 4</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>happi</TD><TD>C6</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>red</TD><TD>Nicole 2</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>happi</TD><TD>C6</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>red</TD><TD>Reyko 2</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
 
I went Hort park today.

Just want to share
Wanted to rent the function rm for my BB Elise upcoming birthday. But too bad the whole Aug will not b available as the youth olympic will b using the entire place. Too bad.
 
peg: jus now go out saw it 199, no freebies, last week 20% + freebies ;)
philip sale end le, cant buy le.. thanks..

joia: the steamer so easy spoilt? no warrenty ya?

claire: my bb these few days also keep saying jiejie..
mayb my niece keep playing with her..

sharon: girl cutting will b great, thanks for coordinating
Notice that the additional order for FRONT : 'A' has not admend for me ,
should b left side not right side
Thnk u, again.. ;)
 
joia, the philips steamer so fast spoil already? Its not even been a year right? Maybe you can get them to fix it?

sharon, is it that he will gag when you feed him, like he wanna vomit? Is it the solid food too big piece and he still not very used to it? Isaac will make a lot of noise and seem to wanna vomit if the solid food has too much chunks.
 
re: baby clothes detergent &amp; dish cleaning liquid

are all of you still washing baby's clothes separately using the baby clothes detergent &amp; washing baby's dishes &amp; utensils using baby's dish washing liquid? when can we use the same as adults? i mean what we're using?
 
Hi Sharon,
my additional order de dob are wrong. Pls help me to change. Thanks

Chloe 3 April 2007, color of font glitter tasco
kelly 7 August 2009
claira 18 august 2009

thanks.
 
Piggy,
thanks for de info. Ya maybe think of a theme 1st.

Michelle,
I oso love four leaves cakes. Strawberry short cake yummy.

Vivien,
never mind. U save some money. Maybe can consider blender. Actually I dun blend food often nowadays. . Soon our lil' ones need to experience texture n train them to chew.
 
Hi Sharon,
My tee shirt details are all correct. Thank you so much.

Hi Zen,
Re: baby clothes detergent &amp; dish cleaning liquid

I am and intend to continue washing baby's clothes separately using the baby clothes detergent &amp; washing baby's dishes &amp; utensils using baby's dish washing liquid and even a seperate sponge:p.

During prenatal class,instructor said can use normal washing liquid no need to buy separate ones.

Also read in books that normal laundry detergent will do.

So it really depends on u la.
 
piggytoh> oo. haha. cos wkend we went to pil's place ma. so shun bian go over to buy n try. since hubby say he dun mind trying. lol

sharon> sorry. can i change my additional order at No25 from D5 to G16: Stop Kissing Me or I will Cry instead? all the others (size, color, font color) remains the same. thx so much n so paiseh.

zen> all along since baby one mth, i used the fab anti bacteria detergent wor. i suggest u try washing a few of ur boy's clothes with normal detergent. den if he wears n it's ok, den it shuld be ok le

but i wash baby's clothes seperate from ours. since my boy go ifc, he oso alot of clothes to wash. wash his clothes twice a wk.
 
Hi Sharon,

Please update mine - Princess Myra I'm ONE-derful!

(Mine is w/o the birthday!) I think I posted several times but you might have missed it. Thanks.
 
morning ladies..

Peg,
ya better tink of a theme first? actually like i say the design is v much similar only diff figurin etc n from the pic we post here previously u shd be able to get an idea alr?

Michelle,
icic hahah if u happen to be tt area shd try la:p tt day happen to saw HDB taitai recommending this PIne garden cake.. looks delicious haha..
 
<font color="0000ff">Hi mummies</font>,
Morning, hows everyone?
happy.gif


<font color="0000ff">Sharon</font>
<font color="0000ff">BD Bash T-Shirt</font>
Mine correct, thank Q for co-ordinating!
 
re: "walking" socks and "crawling" knee socks
ladies, dunno whether you understand what I am trying to say here...may I know where to buy these socks?
 

Celine, ya, i told my gal this morning mami wan to stay at home wif u dun wan go to work
sad.gif
but she so happy when she saw my MIL guess she missed her cos not seeing her for past 3days.
 

Back
Top