(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

piggy,
Cannot dun tell her lah, it's his mum wor. Anyway, i doubt she will put up a show if it's outside. But but .. it's hard to say oso, cos she always 借酒行凶. She drinks quite a bit, maybe to give her courage to create the drama. Or she's using it to pretend that she's drunk.

Juliet,
Same! Before we moved in, she also said she will sell off her flat and help us pay some of the bills like reno. But b4 we actually moved in, she already buay song cos she heard from friends, if we kick her out, she'd have no place to live. So she rent out her flat instead, and wanted to chip in the pub bills. We told her no need. But i'm glad we din take any of her money, cos like yr mil, she's bound to go around & tell pple she so 伟大, helped the son with bills & all. We rather take up a loan for our reno and paid up fully ourselves.

janice,
Your fil is more ridiculous! Celebrate ethan's 1st bday with a 34 yr old? Goodness me ....!

pegsfur, joyful

Will deliver to my place. can't make it for Fri leh, coz need 2 days in advance to make the jelly hearts. Tdy 6pm is for Sat delivery.

oops! gotta be back later. Just lemme know how many pple wanna order then I collate n order this pm k?
happy.gif

Pegsfur,
oh i thot can tell ur HB u dun wan all these nonsense so dun mention to his mum jus tell her not celebrating... usu thing i dun 1 my MIL to know we jus keep quiet... nothin wrong mah keke..

sandy: what??? Sec 3??? have a full blown sesame street, barbie doll and barney party!!! then make him wear a party hat that says birthday boy!

massage pad for piggy after dh strained his back: GOOD!!! I meant good that he knows its hard on u and u got the massage pad, not good cos strained back.. heee..

fat bobo: I am up for the mass bday celebration thing!

my friends who are in the April 2008 group also got massive bday celebration one..

only thing is, which day do we celebrate? dont know if some are pan tang (must celebrate on AD or b4 and not after)...

BabyS,
hahah he haven got the massage pad but keep askin me wan to buy anot lol~ seems like he wan it more than me lol~~~ but he know how tough it is to look after bb la.. he everytime told me he kena KO by his son lol~

i guess for the mass bday bash is more for a get-together n celebration.. not really a birthday party bah..as like.. of cos we will hv our own individual de..which we can select our own date. if we were going to hv one.. prolly in end jul or early aug?

Fatbobo,
thx for the invite ! will check with hubby if he is keen :p!
Agree with u , bday get together in early aug sounds nice.

Pegsfur: I LL lor, cos its true tats she is paying for the maid and bills. haha. but since there is a maid to take care of bb + household chores (previosuly all the hsework done by me ) I'm not complaining ! haha *thickskin*

piggy: maybe ur husband needs it for his back too... hee...

bobo: yeah we can org the gathering and have a bday cake for all.. haha.. or get a cupcake for every baby with their names on it..

aiya wat to do my in law r mad.used to tell myself luckily i don haf MIL & FIL but my tis BIL & SIL worse now regretted.

Sharon/pegsfur
Gng to get a cafe n celebrate wif those who reali love my daughter.at least i will b more happy
happy.gif

BB
I oso order ang ku kueh n homemade red egg wanna pack to gif frens n relative but SIL say nobody do such things ppl come mux eat 1 red egg n ang ku kueh in the end i left over alot.
My BIL drive so can ask him do things but he will nag n nag non stop.

SunshineG/fatbobo/zen/michelle
They won care abt theme jux got to make sure everything prepare for them can le.they wan save trouble if i open a party call either catering or bbq they can save money, time n effort onli need to invite their own fren can liao

Reira
lookin for playgrp oso but all r for 18mth onward.
Aft my parents passed away all my relative treat me like a football kick here n ther so when i grow up liao seldom or even no contact.

Fatbobo
Im interested in doin a mass party for aug babies
happy.gif

Jul,

I dun mind sharing, I want one box of strawberry n a box of orange.
Anyone else ordering orange? seems like min order is 3 box for orange.
thanks

BabyS,
haha yes he wan to use it for his back too but cos tt day we go n try not back wor..

April,
oh their first outlet huh... but too far for me. i also hear gd feedback on GUG...

Sandy,
alamak usu for red egg n AGG jus prepare some n leave it at the table 1 mah not every1 will eat no pt preparin so much n it up to individual how they wan to distribute mah.. i tink it the parent who so giam ben the boy may not wan also haha..

yeah lor..

thats what i saw my friend did with her group of April 08 mummies..

each kid one cupcake with their name on it..

personalized and less trouble..

I have formula milk and mum's milk to SELL. My baby is already 1 and I don't drink mum's milk anymore.

1) Nan Pro 2 400g (1 tin)
2) Similac Follow on 400g (1 tin)
3) Mamil Mama 900g (2 tins)

DO contact me Abigail at 90086345

BabyS,
haha yes he wan to use it for his back too but cos tt day we go n try not back wor..

April,
oh their first outlet huh... but too far for me. i also hear gd feedback on GUG...

Sandy,
alamak usu for red egg n AGG jus prepare some n leave it at the table 1 mah not every1 will eat no pt preparin so much n it up to individual how they wan to distribute mah.. i tink it the parent who so giam ben the boy may not wan also haha..

hi all,
hows everyone today?
was really busy at work now taking a break, later 4pm going out office again for survey!

RE: MASS BIRTHDAY BASH
anyone staying at condo can let us make use of your facilities? hehe. else, will try to source for suitable sites. i oso lost count le.. who's interested so far? btw..nvm jul or jun or aug or sep bb la.. whoever in here..can join.. heeee~ (my girls actually edd sep de woh..)

1) fatbobo
2)

babys> i oso like the idea of personalised cupcakes. my sis did something like that for her students oso.

anyone staying at condo can let us make use of your facilities? hehe. else, will try to source for suitable sites. i oso lost count le.. who's interested so far? btw..nvm jul or jun or aug or sep bb la.. whoever in here..can join.. heeee~ (my girls actually edd sep de woh..)

1) fatbobo
2) mystifiedjan

1) fatbobo
2) mystifiedjan
3) DolceVita

fatbobo,

Perhaps we can try CC event hall ?
But then would have no facilities lor, as in nothing to play de unless we plan something...
If at condo, can still bring them for swimming..heehee

other sites to consider:
1) botanic garden (function room)
http://www.sbg.org.sg/visitorinfo/venueforrent.asp
2) marina barrage (indoor galleries)
http://www.pub.gov.sg/marina/spaceforhire/Pages/default.aspx
3) errrh.. hw abt universal studio?
http://www.rwsentosa.com/language/en-US/Attractions/UniversalStudiosSingapore

guess there r many more options like restaurants which april mentioned earlier..

btw.. i enquired abt marina bay sands oso.. the funtion rooms..with hi-tea.. from $60++ per head onwards.

1) fatbobo
2) mystifiedjan
3) BBnGG

RE: MASS BIRTHDAY BASH (re-post)

1) fatbobo
2) mystifiedjan
3) BBnGG
4) DolceVita
5) April
6)

anyone staying at condo can let us make use of your facilities? hehe. else, will try to source for suitable sites. i oso lost count le.. who's interested so far?

woah, maybe can fix budget first, then work around the locations?

i don;t think many would want to pay $60+ per head.

RE: MASS BIRTHDAY BASH (re-post)

1) fatbobo
2) mystifiedjan
3) BBnGG
4) DolceVita
5) April
6) babymaking

suggestion: gift exchange

BabyS,

Price at $24/pax is reasonable for food n venue but this is excluding entertainment and is anyone here member ? Then we can waive off the 10% surcharge

babymaking> hahaha.. ya unless super rich de.. hahaha. but in case any of u would like to hold your personal de party there.. i hv the quote..can send to u (i asked for a quote based on 80 pax). tell u..the phone can be so difficult to call thru, no one ans..then took msg le oso no one call back de! wat good service they hv.

dolce> we can check out CCs oso..

babys> the package looks good woh.

Probably those food are for older children party...ahahahaha
But for one year old, ya they will continue to have their milk n porridge...
Unless we can make our own finger food / snacks for babies...
We can buy some puffs for them as snacks =)
As in those star shaped biscuits...hahaha

i member, so can hopefully get the waiver.

doesnt include the entertainment.. but i guess no need entertainment bah, they too young to enjoy..

bobo: maybe MBS had another black out or pple stuck in lift etc, so no one can answer ur calls..

i dont wanna get stuck in the MBS lift or whatever and miss the party!

no one stay in condo or got condo function room to rent meh?

for $24 we can get more food, cupcakes and gifts for each kiddo!!

BabyS, seems like aug 2009 mummies either stay HDB or landed. I think no one has volunteered her condo function room before.

Back