(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

mummies who've fed baby salmon already, what do you do with the skin?

Gin Oh - sorry forgot to reply about my blister. it's not painful or itchy. ya, i'm leaving it alone.

Pegsfur, sorry my last post so long-winded. By the way, i think u r a great mum. U put so much effort into caring for Ovann. Don't be discouraged k? i think your husband will get more involved as baby grows older. just keep giving him chance.
happy.gif

parenthood> hee. think my hubby is ok. since marriage. he dun have much nites off. unless office event. or when i work late, den i leave my baby with my parents n he go for a drink with his friends. after tat he'll pick me from wk n we'll pick up baby.

but only thing is wkends he still expects to sleep till 10+am, den afternoon nap. grrs. i tell him do u expect baby to see u sleep nxt time. den go sch pple tell his son where dey went to play n he can only tell them i stayed hm n watched daddy sleep -_-"

Mich
My husband will contribute to our common acct but its the same before we had bb, so no extra financial sacrifices lo... in fact his company increased his living allowances because of the new member at home, so I would say he had +ve gain instead.

so far the most $ I spent on bb is buying diapers! BM is free, no need to buy too much new clothes or toy, we can claim medical... avg I spend <$100 a month on bb leh... Do you all spend alot on bb?

SunshineG
I will cooked the fish with the skin, but I feed bb the fish meat only. I think I remember reading that if there're toxic, heavy metail... it will be stored mostly in the skin.

Gin
I've been staying in Beijing for the past 5 years but hv not been back there since last june.
happy.gif

I cant wait to go back there... but this time is only for 1 week.

Babyja

the trial class right.. Does bb need to b crawling yet? I'm typing with my phone so bit hard to scroll up to check

Kindermusik trial
I made my husband go in cos he dilly/dally at home n caused us to b late. He came out telling me he enjoyed the bonding time with Trisha so much n wanted to go for more classes with her! Lol mommies that went wouldve seen the odd man out.

morning ladies...

Babyja,
i am keen in the trial class too...

Sophia,
keke so tt only man is ur HB ah.. i wanted my HB to go in too but he back out when he saw only mummy in the room:p

Hihi nice to meet some mumms at the baby day's out event. Couldn't recognize some at all. Paiseh.

Babyja
I'm interested in the trial class as well
happy.gif

Hi mummies at baby day out ytd! I m not very active online, so din manage to recognize u all... Hee hee hee... My gal had fun interacting with some of the babies here! Looking forward to more of such gathering!

Baby ja, I m interested in the trial Gymboree class, u will be signing the class at which outlet? I would prefer sat noon, but if majority of the mummies want Sunday, I ok as well. Thanks for organising!

I'm re-arranging the kindermusik trial class as I didnt managed to go last week. Trying to see if we can have a private trial class... more interesting to go bbs of the same age and get to meet up too.
happy.gif

Kindermusik trial class
Tanglin Mall Studio
163 Tanglin Road
#03-11B Tanglin Mall
Singapore 247933

Date: 9th May, 1pm

Min pax: 6
Max pax: 12
Price: $30 (there should be a bit of discount, will inform soon)

1) kikilala + boy
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

pegsfur

haha, u know, when we attended trial classes last time, i dump my boy on him. I dun volunteer for classes since I already spent so much time with him. So next time u go for class, get him to be the parent to take care of Ovann. U stay outside.
happy.gif
When my hb was around, i made it a pt not to carry my son at all. My hb was the one to carry him everywhere while i carry the bags. Now my son is so close to him, cannot tear the 2 of them apart.

kikilala,
9th may is mother's day
happy.gif

i spend ard $100-$200 on ryan a mth bah...need buy diapers, accessories,books, toys, etc
plus now need go classes!

Gymboree Play &amp; Learn 2 Trial class
1 Maritime Square
#03-09/10 Harbourfront Centre

Date: TBC
Minimum pax: 8
Maximum pax: 15

Play &amp; Learn 2 (Trial fee: $40.00)
Class Description:
- Enjoy playful "baby games" and songs
- Children learn cause and effect and discover how to make things happen for themselves
- 45mins play sessions

1) baby ja
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

1 Maritime Square

Class Description:
- Children learn cause and effect and discover how to make things happen for themselves
- 45mins play sessions

1) baby ja
2) sharon
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

1 Maritime Square

Class Description:
- 45mins play sessions

1) baby ja
2) sharon
3) kikilala (If on 25Apr or 02May, then dont include me)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

1 Maritime Square

Class Description:
- 45mins play sessions

1) baby ja
2) sharon
3) kikilala (If on 25Apr or 02May, then dont include me)
4) janice (if end of may, pls exclude me)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Ok, they get back to me for the date and time for Gymboree Trial class..

Will b on 2nd May, Sunday 5pm-5.45pm..

Kiki, i exclude ur name as u cant make it on 2nd may right..

==============================================

1 Maritime Square

Date: 2nd May
Time: 5pm-5.45pm

Class Description:
- 45mins play sessions

1) baby ja
2) sharon
3) janice (if end of may, pls exclude me)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

1 Maritime Square

Class Description:
- 45mins play sessions

1) baby ja
2) sharon
4) sandy dee
5)
6)
7)
8)

mummies who are inteested in the Gymboree Trial class, please email me the follow details so that i can provide them..

Mummy's Name:
Contact Number:
Child's Name:

my email add: [email protected]

will let u know when to make payment k..

kikilala> nvm la. my hubby oso nv increase his financial contribution since baby was borned. cos he was oerdi contributing alot i would say. abt half his pay to me =p n now he need to pay for babies insurance, car stuffs. so i din ask him for more.

hi everyone

so tired these few days. sam is sick n has been waking up in the middle of the nite to cry n cry. sigh.. i suppose he's in discomfort coz his nose is blocked.

he has been drinking less milk. guess it's the blocked nose again. eating wise.. can still sort of eat. but i dun dare to feed him too much, in case he pukes. he merlion-ed his milk twice yest n once tdy. n ge din even drink the usual 180ml, only ard 120ml. still can merlion like waterfall! worse thing is, he puked out all the meds
sad.gif

n he keeps rubbing his nose n smearing mucus n saliva all over. the rashes on the face are getting worse.

sigh.. think we'll bring him to the pd again 2moro. so tired...

oh seems like i cant join the Gymboree :p

Gin,
i went to phuket be4 i love it... taiwan i only been to taipei i find shoppin not fantastic ther more for eatin... in my recent trip to Hk i went to Shen zhen as well.. the bb clothin is sooooo cheap n nice.... most of the clothin(GAP/korea/jap style) u saw in BP over SZ only cost half the price...

wow seems like u gals had a great time in Baby days out .. too bad i cant join
sad.gif

Pegsfur,
dun feel so depress la like wat the rest of the gals say maybe he dunno how to get involve with baby.. some guys they only know how to play with older kid 1...

Donkeymami,
hee had a great time but fallin sick lo.. my HB catch a cold n me v heaty throat v itchy now
sad.gif
sigh i shd jus save the $$ go SZ to buy bb cloth really v nice n cheap lor... u know those animal swim suit? only cost like $9+ nia... oh i go to H&amp;M those sales item v cheap but limited design those not on sales bohua leh...

Piggy, really? damn cheap le..did u stock up than? U can buy back &amp; sell to us kekeke

Poor gal..pls take care &amp; rest well. dun pass the virus to kyler :p

Donkeymami,
hahah cos i alr got the lady bug n stitch so i only bott 1 more mickey mouse.. HK ladies street have also but maybe slightly more ex can ask weishy help to buy if the rest of the gal wan.. ya it damn cheap but regret din bring more ren mibi lo even my HB enjoy shoppin ther.. the other time i go SZ only focus on clothes n shoes din notice got so many child wear... sigh~
my HB dun dare to carry Kyler too much scare pass the flu to him so i had to take care of him sooo tired now lo... thinkin of takin mc tml haa..

kiki, can ask your hb to hand over that "extra" allowance from the company to pay for Kiiron's diapers :p Like Sharon, think I also spend ard $100-200 on Isaac. Diapers, FM (since I stopped bf at 8 mths), organic veges/grains for his porridge. Not so much on clothes or toys though.

jul, hope Sam feels better soon.

piggy,
i told hb we shd go SZ after reading your post. but he said he won't enjoy. sigh...... i feel like going for a trip! sian.....
sad.gif

hey, do take care of yourself. take MC to rest at home if u can.

re: crawling
ladies, remember i mentioned abt my boy's funny 'spiderman' crawl? i've uploaded in FB. go take a look! haha!

Donkeymami,
hahah SZ branded r imitation la but qty r gd... but i din buy any imitation keke...

Zen,
SZ is a shoppin heaven lor.. i bott like 8 pairs of shoes/boots all cost less ard $8-9+ nia n the qty r gd.. sg/HK alot of shoes from SZ also shd go la be4 my HB go he also like not v interested cos shoppin mah who knows he bott quite a bit also n he too love the children clothin ther keke... the video is funnie!!! Ethan is so cute...

Poo Business
Mommies, I've got a P-oo question.

When your baby wanna poo, do you immediately grab her on the bed and do the 'hmmmmmmmmmm' sounding?

Or do you let her finish her poo business in the diapers and then wash her bottom?

Or do you potty train them now?

Also, does your baby's face turn red when she uses every inch of her muscles to get the poo out? Mine is intense but I think its not constipation but I had to do the 'hmmmmmmmmm'. My mum say I should not do that else she will always need to be reminded to 'hmmmmmm'.

Hope to hear from all! Thanks yay!

Thxs Babymaking for organising baby's day out. Really enjoy ourselves.

Hi
sandy, Babymaking, Reira, juilet, bobo
nice meeting u again. Pardon me other mummies if I don't knw ur name.
For the group photos, I hav uploaded some photos in my facebook for the kindermusik n baby day out. Add me
([email protected]).

Jul
hope sam get well soon

Jul,

Hope you and your guy are coping well. Everyone must be tired over the sleepless nights. Hope Sam recover real soon!

Do keep posted on his health after seeing dr. today...

Gin
i will let her finish her business den clean her up. sometime we make the hmmmm sound she will look at us wif a blur look.
jewelle face wont turn red when she poo but will gif a very very serious face aft poo den she will smile big big

Karen
happy.gif
nice meetin u again oso. haha my hubby fall in love wif ur baby cheek.

Jul
hope sam fast fast get well.

Baby ja
email u the detail le
happy.gif

piggytoh> wah. shen zhen so cheap? maybe nxt time i shuld visit hk+shenzhen. haha. den can get supplier to ship them in n sell? =x but than again, shipping itself might be the main cost of the product =p

Sandy
I love your girl shyness too... So sweet to hide her face in daddy's chest. hahaha

Gin
I had succeeded 3 times to let my Elise poo in her potty. But lazy to sit n do the hmmmm sound. So these days just let her poo in her pampers. I do make the hmmmm sound n it really helps. Yes her face turn red too.

Karen, just added you to FB.

Babymaking, thanks for organising baby's day out, i saw many familiar faces but din went to greet cos i'm overwhelm by the crowd.

met Rei, babymaking, Gin(love the lil sprout, thinkin what pix to add cos will hv to trim the pix.

poo
y'day ethan didn't poop, while out today he gek until bleed a lil. if we are home once he gek sai, he will show on his face, we'll then remove his diaper and sit with him on the throne, its so easy cos no mess, poo, wipe, wash.

flew back to BKK on 710am flight, so damn tired. slept 6.5 hours from 2 to 830pm without disturbance....

Michelle,
yes it damn cheap well I tink if u can find the supplier den ot is still ok after shipping cost cos I bott from shop alr so cheap
happy.gif

1 Maritime Square

Class Description:
- 45mins play sessions

1) baby ja
2) sharon
4) sandy dee
5) babys (but if sundays b4 1pm, may not be able to make it, will be in church at AMK)
6)
7)
8)

piggytoh> haha. but than again. i still dunno whether i will go china. i olways think they are so dirty. but than now maybe very clean, but i still got tat kinda thinking. pardon me =x

Kindermusik trial class
Tanglin Mall Studio
163 Tanglin Road
#03-11B Tanglin Mall
Singapore 247933

1) kikilala + boy
2) babys + girl (but if sunday i cannot make it leh.. got church. count me in if u rearrange for saturdays or sunday afternoons after 1pm..)
3)
4)
5)
6)

gin: i'll leave shayna to poo into the diaper. but my mum, once she catches the sign of poo poo time, she'll grab the potty and make ehr poo there and "hhmmm..."

Another question about poo: if baby poos out bits of the food eaten previously, like carrots and spinach, does it mean anything? should i stop giving that food or continue?

Kindermusik trial class
Tanglin Mall Studio
163 Tanglin Road
#03-11B Tanglin Mall
Singapore 247933

1) kikilala + boy
2) babys + girl (but if sunday i cannot make it leh.. got church. count me in if u rearrange for saturdays or sunday afternoons after 1pm..)
3) janice + boy (can hubby join in?)
4)
5)
6)

Back