(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

hi mummies.i'm from the jul10 mummy thread.. i am expecting my no.3 this coming jul 2010.. am looking for a confinement lady now.. someone who can look after me and bb day and night... if you have any good recommendation, can PM me? thanks. My budget is 1.8K to 2K
 


piggytoh:eek:hhh normal la cos there's alot of pilots around too le....commercial also hv to see which one.by then may be quite tough too so think maybe ask ur hubby wat other stuffs can be done.but 10 yrs later.....erm we also dunno wat will happen

in case any singaporean got in cx...u let me know i also wanna know who ehheheh cos 1 n only :p

but ur hubby can go interview other airlines n ask them to sponsor him to go austrialia to take the course.

unless u take cx if nt how to see me :p

when u going? sept=oct will hv summer sales.
 
weishy,
hahah of cos CX la so far beentakin CX to HK wor..unless jetstar got promo if not chances i be takin CX is higher haha...oh i thot the sales is aug/sept??? mus see my HB when got leave lor...
actually i prefer him to stay with SAF la no need to fly ard so much n if they post him oversea we can follow... hahah ok i check with my HB if any of his friend get into CX:p
 
btw i got 1 question can our bb take those blown rice porriage tt was blended into powder 1?? or mus wait till 8-9mth like the norm porriage??
 
piggytoh;oic...eheheheh tks for supporting cx n payign my salary ya
happy.gif


usually sept-oct better sales cos end of summer liao...august u come hor...will hv typhoon n keep raining le...weather wise nto very good lor.....unless only shop indoors but also dangerous to walk around...u knwo the signage there...so many n may fall anytime type.....

i think SAF mroe stable la...at least income n benefits is stable lor.



brown rice:u can buy organic ones ...wash...dry n grind into powder . tats is if u like la..if nt buy ready mades from organic shops also oki ma.

usually wait till 8 months +- depending on bbs
 
WEISHY,
oh ok will try to plan sept/oct den
happy.gif

cos my mil grind me the powder so dunno can eat alr another lor... So after 8 mtg better huh okok thanks...
 
kiki;btw the bkk char chu chat t shirt lady boss calls us n ask wat happened to the 2 of them...took her stock n gone missing till today....this i didnt update u :p
 
Reira
I pay u tmr k. I dont hav my IB with me now. thxs 

Hi mummies
Just to share that Kidzloft is having 50% sale. I went today n bot alot of hairbands. Plus other stuffs.
Started today and end this Sun.
 
PiggyToh,
My gf started her girl at 6mths on brown rice,she buys the organic ones,wash,stir fry them dry n grind into powder n then cook it.
I intend to do that also.
 
coolqoo

my confinement lady is quite good. she's a malaysian. her contact is +60139225869. She charged me $1900. Her name is Mu Lan.
 
reira> thanx ah.
happy.gif


piggytoh> wah. so good. 4times a day nia. must have alot of time on hand =p

oo. so ur hubby is training to be a pilot while de rest is not pilot la. keke. cos my job wks with pilots too. maybe i'll know ur hubby in future =x
 
Eunice, in an earlier post u were concerned about your baby flying right? if u can, feed your baby when the air pressure changes during take off and landing.

my girl has now gone through 4 take offs and 4 landings, and so far she always wants 2eat too early. by the time we take off / land, she's done eating, and has slept through all the take offs and landings.

if they r uncomfortable, they will cry and that will help release the pressure in their ears, so no worries.

enjoy your trip!
 
Morning all

Just moved to my new place and still packing...
This internet connection not so good...waiting to get a better provider...

Weishy, can't believe she also cheated the bkk lady...

kikilala, so your dh going to wear those ang gong gong dragon underwear?

mashy, congrats on your girl weight gain.

As regard to your gran, I think it is family, you should visit. For me, I will visit with my children coz she is someone dear and i relatives are pangtang, then dun visit them. I dun want to have the regret that I did not spend those precious time with my gran, knowing that she will be passing away soon.
 
Hi Pris, we're just going back for CNY.

Claire's quite good fun now. i finally got her to nap properly during the day but she's started waking up at night. I think she's teething but it's really tiring.

in any case, i look back at the last 6 months and really thank God for each day. I was packing some stuff earlier today n saw the little TMC t-shirt that she wore home from the hospital... felt really teary eyed...
happy.gif
 
Eunice~will start work in 20th feb n on standby still .it's not too cold now but usually during cny it's cold.city area oki la new terriitories lower by 1/2 degrees.

Pris-yaaaaaah we also didn't know till the wholeseller called my hubby asking whether we hv their contacts etc.

Mdm t still blogs in nov though n gt pixs of son with tubes here n there.menioned why like tat.......am thinking "retribution " time......... Tats why I say poor kids.



Eunice n Jooey-Dollie willnpass me e cereals later when u Guys wanna meet me?lunch togther or no?tues/wed oki?



Ladies-tot of a gathering on 6th for a swim date but Ktmum not in sin.anybody else hv condo pools tat we can go to? If nt would u guys mind to go public pool? Which pool is good har I also duno


6th feb swim date -9am

weishy
mich?
Reira?
 
Good morning!

I would like to check when can we start bb wif rice cracker (those melts in the mouth/hand)? which brand is good? i knw the common brand is bb mum-mum from wang wang.
 
Donkeymami -旺旺 slot of MSG n not suitable for bbs.when u browse thru bb food section thy hv .those plain ones n specially for bbs.

Biscuits not so impt is it's snacks. Unless bb is full n needs something to chew on then I will give.otherwise no titbits in my household.

Even for Hayley just rare occasion of 2 cm chocolate.unless goes to friends hse then no choic abit but still under control cos they also fun give them much n undestand Hayley is the youngest there.
 
SunshineG

Thanks my dear. I hope my boy will not be uncomfortable and cranky which might disturb other passengers on board.
 
weishy

i tink the weather should be ok just worried abt the air in hkg.

i am fine for lunch on tue/wed.

perhaps you can try the sengkang pool.
 
Eunice-hkg air ?wat about it?I live there for 15 yrs Liao nothing le.somemore I dun get sinus where else if in sin intially I did.just like before I left sin for hkg.

Maybe the flower pollen in sin bah.hkg air oki for me
happy.gif


tues raffles place 12pm can?
 
WEISHY/pjpj ,
thanks..

Michelle ,
no leh I got gave solid n I alone now
many thing to do wor...

re:Meiji warehouse sales
30 & 31 Jan
10-5pm

I jus go not much pp so easy to shop..
 
piggytoh,
the meiji brand as in the meiji milk & yoghurt is it? in jurong? btw, the other time u were telling me the lady bug swim suit at JP how much ah?
 
Hi all,
morning.

Pris,
dont over tired urself, drink more water
happy.gif


Weishy,
when starting wrk?

SunshineG,
Ya, time really fly .. i also feel the same
happy.gif
 
zen,
ya at quality rd.. yes tt meiji but the sales no milk n yogurt wor they got yanyan new mango flavour 2 tray only $8 1 less than $0.50 n lots drink...the swimsuit is $23.

weishy,
at quality rd the full address ii dunno wor only know how to go.. no bb snack but got biscuit for children..
 
thanks piggytoh!
happy.gif
i thot can stock up on milk & yoghurt.hehe.
happy.gif
sms me when u've collected the cereals. will pick up frm u later or tomorrow.

reira, i'll trsf to u tonite or tomorrow. so sorry abt it.
 
Oh Weishy,
So soon ya, eyes blink blink only so fast feb soon. Have nt been seeing u for a while, lost wt to what u target le ma?
 
hi Karen

Check with you. so if you purchase Kidzloft online, do you do a self collection as the delivery charges is so exp if you purchase less than a certain amount
 
Weishy,
Today i am wrking , 6 feb no need to wrk BUT i dont know how to swim lor! hee

Eunice,
6.5kg ? as long he is healthy ok le,thats more important
happy.gif
 
I just try ceral on my boy , see like he like it .heehee of cos la boring of this milk and have been drinking for 6mth . Later going nTUC see have henz organic ceral anot . Nestle like abit sweet as I test it myself
 

Starting work......
Hi mummies! It's been a week since I returned to work. Was so busy that I don't even have time to log on so trying to catch up on the postings now, but the thread is moving so fast that I gave up reading.
I realised it is really not easy to sustain bfeeding once work started! I really admired those mummies who persevere! *pei fu* Luckily my boy reaching 6 mths soon and I won't feel too guilty if I can at least sustain till he turns 6mo... *praying hard*

Surprisingly, I did not have separation anxiety. Guess it's coz I was too busy at work to think about my baby. But I did get sad last Wed when I saw him chuckling happily to my in-laws and not to me.
sad.gif
Guess it's something that I have to learn to accept as a FTWM...

Rotavirus vaccination
Btw, I rmb my paed saying that rotavirus need to be taken before my bb turns 6 mo, but I forgot issit just the 1st dose or both doses must be completed b4 6mo.... Any mummies know? My boy has already taken his first dose, but the 2nd dose is due just before CNY which I am very reluctant to take coz worried he might have fever over CNY period (taking last 6-in-1 together). Wondering if I can take after that... should be ok, right?
 

Back
Top