Piggytoh,
Nat also fell off the bed on sun evening.
I was so guilty too !!!!!!!!! Feel like a lousy mummy to allow such things to happen to her.
I just left her on bed while i went to the attached bathroom to get some water to clean her as she poo poo, then next thing i heard is thud and when i rush out, she is facedown on the floor...
Give me a big shock, quickly pick her up and she cried loud....
After that,she was tired from crying and slept but I need to change her as she has poo poo all over her romper..and I was scared that they sleep straight after the accident, as I heard some lead to coma....all sorts of things come into my mind then.
After that she seem ok, can play and behave normally but I was scare.
Check her all over and find no visible injury, thats even worse !!! Called my mum and she says to try feed her some warm water to see if she throw it up. Did so and she is eager to wana drink more, no throwing up.
But I was still guilty the whole night, and when she see me cry, she also wana cry, silly gal.
She can drink and sleep as per normal yday, but we shall continue to monitor and I will NEVER put her on my bed alone again.
My bed is slightly lower and my bedroom is parquet flooring.
I will change her on her own mattress instead, which is on the floor.
For the whole of yday, the image of her lying facedown on my room floor keep haunting me, and i cry ( even when in office ) when I think of it.
I only told my mum, sis and husband.
Kept quiet and didnt mention anything to my in laws.
My husband is now away and when i called him, he laugh out loud when he heard what happen and say its normal de lah, baby must fall then they will grow up...wah piah eh, but i must say that helps to relieve abit of the guilty feeling that I have..