(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

Girls: I did a spree for fenugreek from Drugstore earlier. Got some excess bottles left. Please let me know if anyone is interested. It's the 610mg bottle wiht 200 capsules. Price is S$21 with normal postage. Please PM me if interested. Got limited bottles left...

Zen(zenith)
pamper NB can wear till 5 kg. my gal now is 4kg.
i realise diaper promo always start at M size.i tinkin to buy now oso.i abit kiasu de. haha.
ok will gif it a try.

Reira
i using tollyjoy now not bad but i prefer huggies the wipe is thick but ex. haha i oso got j&j frm hospital. quite nice too.

phy *o*
i used b4 dryper small b4 1 mth dont like it at all. is thigh causin my baby to b discomfort

SunshineG
ok will try out thanx.

Bean(msbean)
aft ur baby drink the milk do ur darling go back sleep?

sweetmama
i went to poly for my gal 1st jab last wk. they shld record & is under assessment at 4 weeks to 6 weeks. did they oso ask u regardin ur baby development checklist for parents?

have emailed the mummies who pm'd me for huggies coupons
happy.gif

Hi

Was wondering if anyone of you are using Blue-egg milk bags? Can they actually be flattened? I tried to lie it flat while freezing and the zip-lock portion split open after it freezed..and i only poured l50ml in it!

kyrie
I am using blue egg milk bag and it is not suitable to store flat in freezer. I bought lansinoh cos read that it can be stored flat in freezer. Maybe you would like to try that.

Sigh...I thought can cos I read that it's possible! Was using lansinoh but blue egg's cheaper..now wasted 5 bags of my precious BM!

Would anyone like to buy the rest from me if you dun intend to flatten it? I need them flattened to save space in my upright freezer which is almost full!!

I have 3 boxes unopened, 1 box left 20 pcs. You can have the whole lot for $40 if you are interested! Free delivery if you dun live too far!

Yeah, even tho it can only store 6 oz. i only have 15-20 blue egg milk bags in my freezer and it is half full. took up so much space!

Btw, if you buy from spree, it is much cheaper. I got my lansinoh bm storage bag (50s) for $21 with registered post.

sharon (~mimosa~),

waiting for my gynae to give green light then i start exercise.

i read from book said that pump le then exercise de.

ktmum,

i am also heating up refrigerated EBM in a cup of hot water.

I got pigeon bottle warmerwarmer but too slow liao...

Phew! Finally cleared up from the full month celebration last night. Was a nice night, thank goodness the weather held for those few hours. Thumbs up for neogarden food...but the decor is so so only. But the yam paste dessert v wasted, there was so much left. Next time will go for something lighter although it tastes good.

Reira

The current spree quite ex leh...now no bags to store BM!! You tried lying it flat when the bags are half-full? Was thinking of doing that now that I have no other milk bags..lansinoh sold out everywhere!

SunshineG

Too much is also a problem!

ladies,

understand that bb dun need pillow rite.. but somehow whe bb keep slping at one side,it look abit flatten than the other side.. so what did u all do.. change the side for them and than till how many months old than is like nothing we do to help le leh..

kyrie_el
Now i check everywhere, blue egg (25s) selling at $11 or so. few months ago i got mine for $8.50 with normal postage lor! haiz... too bad forgot what is the seller's website.

you can continue use the blue egg de till you got lansinoh. freeze the BM upright in blue egg milk bag and then lay them flat when it is done freezing lor. altho it is not balance but can atleast save some space. the next pack do the same, then lay zig zag. anyway, maybe this info might help. just now i was warming 2 packs for beauty purpose and i throw them inside a container with warm water, the zip didn't split open.

I joined a lansinoh spree & paid for mine on Thurs and mango is nice enough to send me one pack of hers cos my blue egg running out. Then on Sat, I received the parcel (registed post) and I paid only $21.

Maybe you would like to message her to ask if there is current spree going on & let her know u are urgent in need of them too? This is her profile link to message: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profile=rapidwonder-users

Jacqueline
Zachary sleep on his left and I always turn his head to the right

Jacqueline,

mine also like to sleep on left & very stubborn. so i told him "u are so stubborn! but mommy is even more stubborn than u" and kept turning his head to right. sooner or later he will give up. but when we are outside he will take the chance to turn his head to his left side and eyes big big looking at stuffs on his left. he knows that i cant stop every second to turn his head. recently i got an idea, i bring a cloth diaper along and fold then put on his left side. so he bo bian cannot turn to his left altho he kept trying to.

also when i feed him, i always let him drink from my left breast so he have to lie on his right

hi,

Just wondering if it is normal that baby does not really sleep much in the day. He is now 5weeks old but does not take much nap in the afternoon. Even if he did it will be a short of 20 mins at times. just worried cos MIL kept saying that babies should be sleeping.

reira,

since like yr boy listen to u leh.. i remember u were teaching yr son not to eat hand.. i tell my gal.. but she still eat.. haha.. i not fiece enough.. ya today i start putting a bean bolster at the rite so she cannot move so much.. hope it get better..

joycec,

my gal 1 month old, sometimes also doesnt like to nap after feed.. but if yr bb nv cry than let him play lor.. my gal is wan bao bao leh.. but after long day nv nap she will slp more in the evening time

hi everyone! so long got no time to log in!

reira
wah. ur boy so gd! can sleep so long how to do it huh? my gal wakes up at the wierdest times and refuse to sleep leh. haiz...i getting panda eyes from getting only 3 hr of sleep per day leh!

joycec
When baby gets older and older, they sleep lesser and lesser de. My boy also take 30mins to 1hr nap. There was one week from 10am till 11pm, he only sleep for 3-4hrs max. each nap is like 30mins to 1 hr de. but after that donno why he revert back to sleep a lot. come to think of it, that week he didnt sleep much was when he was 5 weeks old too.

jacqueline
your girl will eat her hand, is she hungry or just randomly put her mouth inside? sometimes my boy's hand also end up with some saliva if i put him on tummy but he didnt suckle, like just put his mouth on his fist with mouth open. anyway, i taught him to put his fist besides his mouth when he is hungry but not in his mouth.

yah, i very fierce one. maybe because my siblings was very naughty when they were small bah. they always kenna scolded by me when they misbehave. i only scold if Zachary wont listen when i told him not to do it cos it is dirty or for other reasons.

miaon
actually i got no ideal why he zzz so long at night. shortest is 5 hrs & longest is 6.5hrs. but he dont sleep long during the day, nap 30mins - 3hrs each nap.

haha talk of the devil, he just made some sound in his sleep hinting he is gonna wake up soon for milk.

hi carefreelife,

seen that we've the same gynae and our boy born on ndp at tmc too.. hee,, when i was having my op, after thaqt i see adrain getting ready for another one straight after mine, ur boy born around 2+pm?

yup, threw away all my NUK bottles and starting using avent ones already.Change to the Pigeon Sterilisator as well... :p No more burning

Hi : Anyone using NAN-HA FM ? How much Ml you all feed ?

Last month I feed my bb NAN FM(W/O HA) he can drink 100ML currently I change to NAN-HA he only drink 60-70ML

Is it NAN-HA more concentrated than NAN?

My boy have Phlegm and make him cough and flu so ke lian anywhere to leh him recover faster (currently on medicine )I see already heart pain

Reira,

hmm, she eat and suckle her hand becos she is hungry lor.. but something after 1hr after her feed she also eat.. so i think sometimes is she bluff me 1 bah.. cos cannot be hungry so fast.. cos no poo poo ma..

Yen,
oh maybe diff branch JL have diff promo?

Rae,
i ordered mumz kitchen n gd luck kitchen for my bb full mth thumb up for both.. for gd luck kitchen u can exchange the drink for another dish n the portion r big n food v nice..

hi Sandy Dee,

i went to poly on the 17th sept. they only made an estimation mark on the graph chart. they didn't write the 'numbers'.
sad.gif

my bb was fidgeting when the nurse took her weight and height. so i was busying patting her without looking at the weight and the height thinking that the nurse will record them in the health book.

the nurse did not ask me any question with regards to the bb development. nothing was written in the book. did the nurse ask you? hmm...

weishy

Now my stand-alone freezer almost full also..dunno where to store them already!

Am trying to store enough for 3 months before i go back work, but where to keep them?! Can only keep 200 bags of 150ml in the freezer..should have bought a bigger freezer!

yo...

my bb face got "pimples" and don kw when it can be cleared. this sat gg to see gynae for 2nd dose of hep b.

any suggestion?

whoa kyrie! u got 200 bags of 150ml in freezer already ah!? so many! i only have around 20 210ml hahaha my freezer sure cannot put 200 bags!

you are not gonna continue pumping at work?

recently so sian. most of us are so busy that got no time to login and chat chat liao. unlike last time when working haha cant finish reading the archives

hi sweet mama. the nurse ask me regardin bb development like. i went on the 14th sept. which poly u went??i found the record in pg 6 & 7. mine health booklet is frm KKH wondering if is the same s other frm different hospital? mayb u can call them up & check.

Mere_mum
me too puttin my baby at infant care but went to 3 infant care le no more intake 4 her. haiz. now i in waitin list. i not sure sengkang got any but i know nearest is serangoon nth.

reira,

do you know the angel wipes promo at John Little when ending?

Mrs Ng,

yes my boy was born at 2pm+...so qiao. WHich room u stayed in at TMC? U also c-sect?

any mommies wanna share the Fitti premium that Mich recommended at $10/pack (min 6packs in a carton to have foc delivery).

Intending to buy 3 pkts of M size only, who wanna share with me?

Im staying at cck.

actually how does the infant care works? example how many babies does 1 caretaker have to look after? if the caretaker is busy with another baby and my baby cry, she wont be able to attend to my boy immediately like i did hor?

sweetmama,
i also went to poly for my son's 1st mth jab. they din even measure his height! i only realised the nurse din measure his height when i reached home. sigh....... so i also dunno how much taller he has grown.
sad.gif

Reira

According to e standard set...its 1 caretaker to 5 babies...but most infant care provide 1:3 or 1:4....yup...they wont immediately attend to crying babies when they r busy w another...thts e bad thing... = S

sandy,
thanks for the info on pampers sizing. maybe i'll get a pack of S to try out for nite use but HB said so EX. sigh.... hmm... maybe i'll buy the M size instead then can tell HB it's on promo mah. haha!

reira,
the angels wipes i got is also quite recent batch leh. but also a few stick together when i pull out although this batch is much better than the older batch. maybe i too gan jiong when pulling out cos my baby always scream his lungs out when changing diapers.

my baby was v cranky last 2 days. kept crying at the top of his voice for dunno wat reason. HB was so angry tat he hit baby's buttocks hard & shouted v loudly at him. i was so mad wif my HB but i jus kept quiet. i've alreadi told him so many times to be patient wif baby.

carefree,
hv u tried fitti premium b4? how's it? any idea if the tape is the soft kind like mamypoko or the scotch-tape plastic kind?

Back