(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

sharon
Warmer should be quite good. I got a pigeon one but never used it before tho. From the instruction manual, it says 200ml EBM from fridge (5-6 degree) needs 17mins to heat up if heat it under 40 degree. Then 11mins if use 70 degree but recommended breastmilk be warmed using 40 degree.i dont think hot water can cos it will destroy the nutrients. normally i just give Zachary drink room temp EBM if I bottlefeed since when latch on, i think the milk he drink is at body temp.

yah lor, breastfeeding don't really help to lose weight leh! cos after bf, i will feel hungry then end up eating snacks or eat more *HAIZ* But, I lost 5.8kg from pre-preggie weight so I am quite happy.

it could be growth spurt that Ryan want to be nurse as often as 1hr. A week ago for around 5 days, Zachary wants to be nurse very often too. sometimes as short as 5mins.

zen
your boy can still fit in S size!? donno if Zachary got big butt or what, he already start using M size at 6 weeks old. Using fair price, pet pet and fitti basic now. yesterday weighed and he was 5.6kg... must be weighing machine spoiled

w.joe
mona is quite cheap too. $30 ish i think. but do ask what her service includes.

ioroios
for baby mucus in nose, it is preferable not to remove according to PD. but I still use a very thin cotton bud (pigeon one, thinner than normal cotton bud) to remove those I can see and almost going to come out. Try to do it only when baby is sleeping.

<font color="0000ff">babymaking</font>, Ray has been wearing M size for Petpet and Dryer too. I have not try the rest of diaper yet, have a pack of mama poko to try out too.

Sharon
He's 4.3 kg now. I have not opened the pack of fitti yet as it's a gift so dun know the sizing &amp; i don;t have sample to try..so didn't want to open it either, worry if open already cannot wear, cos he already outgrown his huggies S size. Do you want the pack of Fitti to try?

babymaking
huggies's cutting is very small. Zachary can't wear it already by week 3. so far, you've been using only huggies? other brand should be bigger. huggies M size is the same size as pampers S size.

reira,
baby ethan is wearing mamypoko &amp; nepia S size cos their cutting bigger. for other brands like drypers, he's using M. when he's less than a month old, he alreadi outgrown petpet, huggies S size. but my baby not the big sized kind. i thinking of buying pampers for nite. dunno whether to get S or M. is pampers cutting big?

reira,
wat size does zach wear for fitti?
warmer also take so long ar...i use warm water to warm up ebm fr fridge...take bout 5 mins...he already cry until no voice

babymaking,
let me check the sizes n i let u noe again...cos i haf got a big boy...he cant even wear huggies newborn at birth

re: diet for breastfeeding
do u all drink tea/coffee during breastfeeding?
thru out pregnancy i neva drink tea...now bf, some ppl say cannot drink also...means next 6mths-1yr no tea for me also??
can we eat chilli too?

Reira, Peg &amp; shirley,

hee mi like pandan too.. i thinking of buying the cakes and bring it over to my office.. but after Reira suggestion, abt the voucher.. i think i get the voucher and oni to those who give me ang bao lor.. than for the rest jus add blur.. haha
Actually Reira buying cakes and giving voucher about the same price cos i'm jus buy 13 voucher and 3 cakes is also abt 80++.. but my concern is buying cakes over those who give angbao eat no give also eat so a bit not fair to them so jus buy voucher who give me angbao better la hor.. hee

Diapers
I've 2 packs of Drypers M sized diapers to let go. 1 pack is 84pcs. It's the translucent blue wee wee dry packaging. now ntuc selling 2 packs for $35.35. I'm letting go at $17/pack. Self-collect at either boon lay mrt/pioneer mrt.

Reira
i nv pump out the milk cos i donno how to use the pump ba. cos try it but no milk.hopefully next pregnancy i can know more abt breastfeedin.

woh all ur darling already wearin M size diper le ar??my gal still wearin huggies/fitti basic S &amp; NB for pampers.
got lotz of sample de let my cl try on my baby in the end she said mamypoko &amp; fitti leak, dryper tape not nice to use. insist i use pampers

Hi mummies,

Anyone selling off their dual pumps???interested in getting one.

after confinement..we can drink water as per normal le???how abt cold drinks n food???

sharon,
i jus eat and drink per normal pre-preg days. i've been eating spicy stuff &amp; even chilli padi. so far baby din reject BM even when i take chili. i also hv been drinking green tea or white tea or lipton tea. but only 1 cup daily or 1 cup alternate days. i hardly drink coffee though. somehow feel tat caffeine is higher in coffee. not sure if it's so. but anyway i'm not a coffee-fan.

mere_mum,
i've been drinking cold drinks during pregnancy, confinement &amp; not to mention now. hahahah!

sandy,
pampers good? i thot of trying. but like quite ex leh. is pampers cutting big? what size is yr baby wearing now?

Jacqueline,

Get the voucher to those who give ang bao also a good idea.

For mine case, after my husband delivered the cake to my office, they pass my husband ang bao, not all people lah, but those ang bao all are S$80 to S$100 I felt so paiseh….. so when I go back to office have to treat these colleague lunch liao.

sharon (~mimosa~)

Ya, suppose try not to drink coffee &amp; tea if you are breastfeeding, but I don’t care liao, had been control during the pregnancy stage already, but I limit myself only the morning coffee lah
happy.gif

Mere_mum,

Been drinking plain water after my confinement, drank ice-water once, and yesterday went to Ikea I had one ice-cream.

For food, I only know can take yam &amp; ‘tau gae’ &amp; green bean after 100 days. This is what my CL (when I had my #1) told me so…

Hi W.Joe,

My massage lady is quite good. You want to check with her on the package.

She does not charge hourly.

Just tell her you are Shermaine's friend and she will give you good package.

Her contact is Ima @ 8400 5057.

zen,

wah...during preggie i still take cold stuff cos working then no one control...now home...my family members jus keep nagging...lolx..

shirley,

what cake did you buy???am thinking of getting bengawan voucher for colleagues.

pris,

yah..weather too hot not to drink...but im not over confinement yet...so still have to tolerate...

My milk supply is still low .... at a pathetic 30-50ml a day. Trying fenugreek today .. anyone knows how much to take per day? The label says take 1-2 capsules daily but my fren who bought it at GNC said the staff told him to take 3 capsules and slowly increase it to 6 (but not to exceed 6).

pink mama,

U not breast feeding already? For me, if the fenugreek still doesn't work, I'm ready to say bye-bye to my pump too. It's simply taking too much of my time but doesn't produce much milk. It's both tiring &amp; stressful having to pump for 45mins and each pumping session only yields a pathetic 10-20ml.
sad.gif

hi mommies, did u all order anything from Kikilala for the 4th taobao spree?

I emailed her and asked her some questions but she did not reply.

Wondering is the spree still on?

Anyone knows?

Hi Reira,

Here is my update:

EDD: 8 Aug
ADD: 9 Aug
baby birth weight: 3.71kg
baby birth height: 53cm
delivery via: Natural w/o epi &amp; vaccum
baby #: 1
baby gender: M

mere_mum,

i bought the full month package from 'choz', come with egg, tarts, glutinous rice &amp; Ang ku keuh set.

carefreelife,

the spree is on! i sent my order with her acknowledgement already.

Perhaps she is busy, i am sure she will return your e-mail soon.

Pegsfur
my supply is at a all time low despite fenugreek, papaya soup, mdm rokiah, everything there is to try, I have try it already. I have ordered the More milk tablets recomeended by the July thread. If that doesn't work as well, I am saying bye bye to breastfeeding. Not worth the time to pump out that 30 to 50 ml
sad.gif

sunshineG,

my baby had that once when we just came back from hospital.. i read somewhere it is normal, but do monitor if it persists...

make sure baby's intake of milk is good..

Hi Reira,

Thanks for your reply.i have canceled my appt with gynae as i still have my menses. Can i also ask if you see the gynae only when you menses has dried?

womb size? hmm, i wonder how it was done. ha

btw, does anyone here has the same situation as me?

my bb drinks a lot of milk (be it EBM or FM). my ah gal drink almost 120ml per hour. she's craving for milk the moment she wakes up from her sleep. i wonder if it is normal? hmm

pinkmama,
Exactly! My sentiments too .... But let me know if the tablets work ok? If it works for u, I might give it a try if fenugreek fails me before i say goodbye to my pump.

sweet mama,
My boy is drinking 150ml now and he's only 3wk plus ... i also wonder if it's normal?

Pris
I tried to latch directly but my letdown is very slow &amp; my boy will scream and cry until his face all red and voice hoarse. As a result, it gives me more stress and I think it somehow affects my supply. Haiz.... In the beginning was able to pump abt 100 ml from both breast, now drop to 60ml, sometimes even 30ml. Very sian.
sad.gif

Pegsfur
sure will let u know if it works. Should be getting it these few days. Btw, I take 2 tablets of fenugreek 3 times a day.

I think I am one of those with low milk supply

just came back from an outing with all 3 kids and my sis. Almost peng san! Made a mistake in not bringing out the stroller coz I had to carry bb and the 2 gals were running amok in vivocity. In the end didnt' even dare to venture to 1st floor to get pampers from guardian (on offer...), just got it from giant which was a little bit more ex.

Wow, so many babes progressing on to M size. I just weighed bb at PD's and he's 4.5kg at 4wks. But still wearing NB for all brands.

PMM, Pegsfur:

Try latching and pumping more often. Or other trick is to latch one side and pump the other. These are some of the ways to stimulate the brain into thinking more milk is requred...

Sharon
do let me know re the fitti diapers if you want to give it a try.

reira
i used Nepia S for Zac, the size is good but MIL doesn't like it, keep saying it's not good, leaks, etc etc etc..so to avoid her go on &amp; on...i rather switch to huggies.

huggies do seem to draw away more moisture from bb's bum, so will stick to that for the time being.

everyone
BTW i found a supplier selling Huggies really cheap, they also import luvable friends (babymallonline) stuff

http://www.ibaby.com.sg/shop/index.php/diapers/huggies.html

Pink, pegfur
another option before giving up breastfeeding is to try "power pumping" &amp; prescription med by yr doctor, either domperidom or mo-something (slip my mind-the latter is a gastric med with off label usage as a galactagogue)

pink,
hiaks, then be comforted that you have tried everything..and let it go in peace. some of us just don't have supply. I was reading up and some of the causes may be hormonal, in fact scientists are working on some growth hormone research for new medication that can increase supply for those who are lacking prolactin which tell the body to supply milk. hopefully by next baby, we can try again!

reira

where do you buy your blue egg milk bags from? me using Lansinoh which i bought at $20 for 50 bags. yours seems cheaper and bigger capacity. I am freezing my milk so that baby can continue having enough breast milk when i return to work cos i heard likelihood is that supply will drop then. i guess becos you are SAHM you do not need to freeze your milk for baby.

talking about food after confinement, what about food that supposedly cause gas/wind like broccoli? My girl has quite a lot of gas so had been avoiding broccoli during confinement. anyone find that certain foods cause your baby to have more gas?

for storing of bm, how much ml does each of u put in? i max at 150 ml.. is it too little?? but i jus freeze for emeergency and to increase the ss as i wan to continue bf him when i go back to work.. usually i latch on...

zen
my boy still can wear pet pet S size at 1 month. yup! pampers cutting big! i tried measuring and the S size is same size as fair price, huggies, fitti basic M size.

sharon
Zachary wears fitti basic M size now. i drink coffee and eat chili everyday.

Jacqueline
yah lor. those who didnt give ang bao or any gift to your baby, you don't need to give them anything lah.

sandy dee
my boy is 6 weeks old coming to 7. usually guy big butt i think. he is now 5.2kg @ 1mth 16 days old.

sunshineG
pink color... is it because the barrier cream is pink? drapolene &amp; pureen is pink i think.

sweetmama
my lochia was not totally cleared when Dr Wong did the pap smear for me. still got a few drop here and there that time. womb size can be checked using ultrasound.

my boy also always wants milk when he wake up from sleep/nap. usually it can range from 30mins to 6.5hrs.

ktmum
Re:blue egg milk bag
where i bought it from... thats the problem!! I dont remember cos i bought it like during march!! i tried to dig out to see if i still got her email but no luck! D: i think i deleted her email le. haiz. will try and dig out to see if i got bookmark her site or not. will let you know if i found it. it was $8.50 with normal postage. i just paid for my lansinoh yesterday, $21 with normal postage.

hmm... i shall check if there is any abnormal with Zachary after I eat broccoli

janice
Depend what storage container/bag i use. 70ml(medela 80ml storage container), 150ml (medela milk bottle) and 210ml (blue egg milk bag)
----------

Updated Lili's info

<font color="ff6000">Princes: 52
Princesses: 46
TBC: 17

- : unknown (pm me anytime if you need to update any info)
Pm me if anyone is missing.</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>S/N.</TD><TD>Mommy's Nick</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>weight</TD><TD>length</TD><TD>Delivery Via</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB name</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hosp</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Gave Birth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Celine Low</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>03-Jul</TD><TD>1.87</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Priscilla Neo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ray</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sydney / JW </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Mashy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>3.32</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Hayley</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Liping</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>14-Jul</TD><TD>3.25</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Sharon Teo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD>2.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>ML</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>21-Jul</TD><TD>2.925</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/ epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Smurfy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.185</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Cherrios</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>2.917</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Ellyse</TD><TD>Dr Walter</TD><TD>US</TD><TD>US </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Jules</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Prof M Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Daph (omelette)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.135</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Seth</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>kpc</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>3.6</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kenneth</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>babymaking</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>2.76</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh/ L Ang</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>akoyo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>2.965</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Xuhan</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Duxton </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>KiKilala</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>3.025</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Shanghai / Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Nicijunior1</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>2.99</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Mich</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>26-Jul</TD><TD>2.7</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Joann S</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>2.945</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Emer C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Sherry</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>2.8</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>Dr Daniel Lee KK</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>3.495</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Emer C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jania Alexis</TD><TD>Dr LC cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>joeey</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Edeline</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>PinkMaMa09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>3.17</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>irene (bear)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>3.085</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jayla</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Zen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>2.885</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Dr Pritam Singh</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>SunshineG</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>2.395</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>C-section GA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>joyful_mtb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>2.59</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Denson</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Dolcevita</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>3.13</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Yoko</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>YY Wong</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>2.85</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yap KL</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>yen (pearles)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Emer C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Karryn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Shirley (poopoo)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Ino</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Amelia</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bugis </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Regg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>3.085</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Regan</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>3.55</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>miaon</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>2.42</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Reira</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>6-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bkt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>BabyS</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Shayna</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Coolqoo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.26</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>happi</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.81</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Rayes</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Outram / Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Donkeymami</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>3.91</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jovia</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>fatBoBo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>2.13 / 2.03</TD><TD>47 / 47</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Mattea &amp; Keona</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>GlenE/Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Bubblymommy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>3.015</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Mag</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>2.175</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>Dr Oei Pau Ling</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Yen2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>3.7</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/ epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Liz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>ryufer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Choo WL</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>weishy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>2.58</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>yishun> telok blangah </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>berry79</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>3.46</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ian</TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Kyrie_el</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>3.04</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ayden</TD><TD>Dr Tracy Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Adeline (Mrs Chin)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>4.32</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>mikko</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>3.29</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Seng</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>YCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>2.98</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Piggytoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>carefreelife</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.465</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kyan</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK crescent </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Joia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>2.64</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Sophie</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Janice</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>MrsNg</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.575</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Lily</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.71</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>Naturalw/o epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>michele</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>3.68</TD><TD>54</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Chace</TD><TD>Dr YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>SL</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>3.115</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w GA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Bevlyn</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>sbb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>3.04</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zhao Zheng</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>ND's girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>2.34</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Avely</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Bean</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>3.02</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Lawshe</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>2.8</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w vacuum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Ernesta</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Loh (ember)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>tulips</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>3.25kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Joycec</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>2.92</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Aaden</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Punggl </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Jac</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>2.81</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Celeste</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi, w vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Celine (celyw)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>micky_tan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>2.93</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer c-sec w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Jeremiah</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Sandy Dee</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>3.305</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jewelle</TD><TD>Dr Arthur Tseng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Jul</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Juliet Nicole</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Travis</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>ylang ylang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>3.07</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Vera</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>3.11</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Alycia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Cindy Lim</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>Emer c-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Shuan</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>Bbngg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Janessa</TD><TD>Dr Lim TC</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>Peg</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Claira</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>phy*o*</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>2.895</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Myra</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>Tinkabel</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>2.64</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Shannon</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Shanghai </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>seeJay</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>2.64/2.575</TD><TD>46/46</TD><TD>C-sec w spinal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Mu Sen/Jun Miao</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>chintz</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>01-Sep</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>3.91</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Bosco</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>nevele</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>Jacqueline</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>3.235</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>2.87</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sec w epi</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zheng Rui</TD><TD>Dr Chen L H</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>ktmum</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>Pegsfur</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; forceps </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ovann</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>Nerov</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>2.8</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>babyjon</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>2.99</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Alyn</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>90</TD><TD>daish</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>2.69</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Yu Jie</TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>91</TD><TD>sharon (~mimosa~)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>3.525</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; forceps</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>92</TD><TD>Cloudme</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>54</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>93</TD><TD>Patricia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>3.09</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Zelia</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>94</TD><TD>shizuka gal</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Natural w Gas</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Karis</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Lack of info to update</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>95</TD><TD>Lin</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>96</TD><TD>Sweet85</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>97</TD><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>98</TD><TD>Steff</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>99</TD><TD>Calla Lim</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>100</TD><TD>aprilia</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>101</TD><TD>Jaclyn Low</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Anupriaya</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>102</TD><TD>Ino</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bugis </TD></TR><TR><TD>103</TD><TD>fptt</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Gombak </TD></TR><TR><TD>104</TD><TD>Taslyn</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Eaxon</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>105</TD><TD>Strawberrybi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh/ TBC</TD><TD>KKH->RH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>106</TD><TD>fjm</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>107</TD><TD>babelee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>MtA/TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>108</TD><TD>galili</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>MtA / GlenE</TD><TD>Depot </TD></TR><TR><TD>109</TD><TD>Princesssummer11</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>110</TD><TD>Mavis</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SG (France fr April) </TD></TR><TR><TD>111</TD><TD>flower4</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chinatown </TD></TR><TR><TD>112</TD><TD>PJPJ</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>113</TD><TD>Sparks</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>114</TD><TD>Candice</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>115</TD><TD>NICI</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Commonwealth</td></tr></table>

Joyful, thanks for ur response. i also read that it's normal within the 1st 10 days of baby's life... but didn't find any info on a 7-week old...

but i think Reira hit the nail on the head. it's probably the diaper cream. can't stop laughing at myself now...

Any one buy the air flow mat for teh storller is it really that good ? as I think of buying it

I keep seeing ANGEL wipes actually how much it cost ?

so envious of u gals whose kids already upgrade to m size. my gal is growing so slowly. only a pathetic 4kg now.
sad.gif
moody. she's pooing twice a day n pee is clear. how ah? wonder if she's same as my boy. my boy grew very slowly too.

My boy like hv cough leh , He will suddenly cough 3 time and it like something inside his throat or what .Dunno is cough or pleg

Back