(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

Reira
pls help me update my boy"s name: Zheng Rui

thx
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,

I have been silently following all your comments, cos me being first time mummy, feel quite lost and your posts seem to echo the same issues I also face with my baby. Plus, reading this thread keeps me awake while i pump milk
happy.gif

ktmum:
looks like we have almost the same problems with our babies. My girl was born on 18 Aug, and she vomits her milk every time. I try to burp her every time, but she always struggles very hard, and that's when she vomits. So i tried to prop her up for like 45 mins after she feeds rather than force her to burp. Sometimes she burps sometimes she doesn't. And when i lay her down on the bed, she vomits and chokes on her milk. So now I am worried I over fed her. When i feed her EBM, she takes about 100ml (sometimes even 120ml). How much does your baby take?

My baby also poops like 8 times a day at least (she does it everytime during feeding). Not sure if its normal either. But think I going to check with PD on my next appointment.

Sharon

U have to hold the pacifier when starting else will keep pushing out 1. But my bb on off will still split out.. he knows that one is not food wor..haha.. pacifier only manage to pacify a little. I only let him have pacifier when I scared he eat too full so will replace the milk w that.

==========================

Sunshin

I got 1 friend her hubby quit his job to look after bb..
But financially they are ok. So still must plan ahead. I also wan to stay at hm look after bb but when think of $$$ I don think that is possible.
happy.gif

Nerov

Yr hse got sarong or not?
Sometimes sarong does help. when our bb don wan to sleep, put at sarong rock a while very fast sleep. U can get those with sunflower rocker so u don have to rock yrself.

Or, did anyone say something abt bb?
Cos old folks got a saying, sometimes in front of bb cannot say certain stuff, say already bb difficult to sleep. Eg. Like wa.. sleep so good ah, why never wake up etc.
If so, can try using "HONG HUA" to bath bb. U can ask yr folks. It works.

Else, mayb yr bb somewhere uncomfortable?

Bubblemommy

I only change my bb diaper when he is fed. I cant change him when he jst wake up asking for milk. Haha..

pegsfur

I no more lochia liao le..
I cleared in 4 weeks.

Did u happen to let your vagina comes in cold water when washing them?
Cold water will cause it to be sore

Reira

My bb also must be fed before poo. Hungry he cant poo.
Haha..

ktmum
your baby poos atleast 7-8 times a day as in all big poo or there are small fart poos?

i dont eat any "bu" food, the quantity is not affected at all to me, only the quality. i always eat out, often eat fast food cos i love fast food. so now, i am going to order tingkat lunch for 2 pax from neo garden and will eat the same dish for dinner. hopefully it will be more healthy and i will buy supplement (fish oil & maybe multi vits) from drugstore spree when i got the time.

nevele
Does your girl still vomit milk after you carry her upright for 45mins? my boy sometimes vomit milk out also cos after milk i always put him down *lazy* heard that putting baby lay on his side will also help so now i am doing that

sbb
whoa! your friend hubby quit his job? is ur friend working? else both parents not working, how can they be financially ok!?

my CL also said that if baby is good, cannot talk about it when baby is around. Zachary is able to sleep long at night and only wake for 1 feed. this is the only thing that i havent praise him about. else later he stop doing, i will die haha

haha maybe it is because the milk help to "push" the poo out? *shrug*

Regg Kong

My bb also got the same problem.
U kw he either poo 1x every 2-3 days. Than got 1x 4th day than poo. 1st 2 long one Is not so soft, than after that all watery. My god!!!

That time I call up clinic, the nurse said as long as the poo is soft than its ok within 1week. But I think everyday poo is better.

Anybody got such problem also?
Anything to help??

===================

Nevele

I think maybe u should cut down milk intake for bb.
Maybe u try giving her 80ml first and see if she merlion when u burp.

N when trying to carrying her to burp, pls do not crouch her stomach and it will make her burp. Cos I do that on my boy and he merlion leh.

Nw when I see him like 1 2 merlion, I quickly hold him to lay on my shoulder and burp than better..

Hi Claire, added Zhen Rui's name in the chart.

Hi nevele, since you are a Aug mommy too, I added you to our Aug mommy chart. Hope you don’t mind.

<font color="ff6000">Princes: 52
Princesses: 45
TBC: 17

- : unknown (pm me anytime if you need to update any info)
Pm me if anyone is missing.</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>S/N.</TD><TD>Mommy's Nick</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>weight</TD><TD>length</TD><TD>Delivery Via</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB name</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hosp</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Gave Birth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Celine Low</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>03-Jul</TD><TD>1.87</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Priscilla Neo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ray</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sydney / JW </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Mashy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>3.32</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Hayley</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Liping</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>14-Jul</TD><TD>3.25</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Sharon Teo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD>2.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>ML</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>21-Jul</TD><TD>2.925</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/ epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Smurfy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.185</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Cherrios</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>2.917</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Ellyse</TD><TD>Dr Walter</TD><TD>US</TD><TD>US </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Jules</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Prof M Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Daph (omelette)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.135</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Seth</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>kpc</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>3.6</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kenneth</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>babymaking</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>2.76</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh/ L Ang</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>akoyo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>2.965</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Xuhan</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Duxton </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>KiKilala</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>3.025</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Shanghai / Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Nicijunior1</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>2.99</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Mich</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>26-Jul</TD><TD>2.7</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Joann S</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>2.945</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Emer C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Sherry</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>2.8</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>Dr Daniel Lee KK</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>3.495</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Emer C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jania Alexis</TD><TD>Dr LC cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>joeey</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Edeline</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>PinkMaMa09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>3.17</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>irene (bear)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>3.085</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jayla</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Zen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>2.885</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Dr Pritam Singh</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>SunshineG</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>2.395</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>C-section GA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>joyful_mtb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>2.59</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Denson</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Dolcevita</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>3.13</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Yoko</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>YY Wong</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>2.85</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yap KL</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>yen (pearles)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Emer C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Karryn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Shirley (poopoo)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Ino</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Amelia</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bugis </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Regg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>3.085</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Regan</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>3.55</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>miaon</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>2.42</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Reira</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>6-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bkt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>BabyS</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Shayna</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Coolqoo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.26</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>happi</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.81</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Rayes</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Outram / Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Donkeymami</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>3.91</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jovia</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>fatBoBo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>2.13 / 2.03</TD><TD>47 / 47</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Mattea &amp; Keona</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>GlenE/Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Bubblymommy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>3.015</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Mag</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>2.175</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>Dr Oei Pau Ling</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Yen2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>3.7</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/ epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Liz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>ryufer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Choo WL</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>weishy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>2.58</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>yishun> telok blangah </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>berry79</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>3.46</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ian</TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Kyrie_el</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>3.04</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ayden</TD><TD>Dr Tracy Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Adeline (Mrs Chin)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>4.32</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>mikko</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>3.29</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Seng</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>YCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>2.98</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Piggytoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>carefreelife</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.465</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kyan</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK crescent </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Joia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>2.64</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Sophie</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Janice</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>MrsNg</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.575</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>michele</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>3.68</TD><TD>54</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Chace</TD><TD>Dr YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>SL</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>3.115</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w GA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Bevlyn</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>sbb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>3.04</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zhao Zheng</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>ND's girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>2.34</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Avely</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Bean</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>3.02</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Lawshe</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>2.8</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w vacuum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Ernesta</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Loh (ember)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>tulips</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>3.25kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Joycec</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>2.92</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Aaden</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Punggl </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Jac</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>2.81</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Celeste</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi, w vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Celine (celyw)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>micky_tan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>2.93</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer c-sec w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Jeremiah</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Jul</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Juliet Nicole</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Travis</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>ylang ylang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>3.07</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Vera</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>3.11</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Alycia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Cindy Lim</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>Emer c-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Shuan</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Bbngg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Janessa</TD><TD>Dr Lim TC</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Peg</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Claira</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>phy*o*</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>2.895</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Myra</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>Tinkabel</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>2.64</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Shannon</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Shanghai </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>seeJay</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>2.64/2.575</TD><TD>46/46</TD><TD>C-sec w spinal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Mu Sen/Jun Miao</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>chintz</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>01-Sep</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>3.91</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Bosco</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>nevele</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>Jacqueline</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>3.235</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>2.87</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sec w epi</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zheng Rui</TD><TD>Dr Chen L H</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>ktmum</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>Pegsfur</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; forceps </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ovann</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>Nerov</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>babyjon</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>2.99</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Alyn</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>daish</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>2.69</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Yu Jie</TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>sharon (~mimosa~)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>3.525</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; forceps</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>90</TD><TD>Cloudme</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>54</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>91</TD><TD>Patricia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>3.09</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Zelia</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>92</TD><TD>shizuka gal</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Natural w Gas</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Karis</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Lack of info to update</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>93</TD><TD>Lin</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>94</TD><TD>Sweet85</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>95</TD><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>96</TD><TD>Steff</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>97</TD><TD>Calla Lim</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>98</TD><TD>aprilia</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>99</TD><TD>Jaclyn Low</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Anupriaya</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>100</TD><TD>Lily</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>101</TD><TD>Ino</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bugis </TD></TR><TR><TD>102</TD><TD>fptt</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Gombak </TD></TR><TR><TD>103</TD><TD>Taslyn</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Eaxon</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>104</TD><TD>Strawberrybi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh/ TBC</TD><TD>KKH->RH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>105</TD><TD>fjm</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>106</TD><TD>babelee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>MtA/TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>107</TD><TD>galili</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>MtA / GlenE</TD><TD>Depot </TD></TR><TR><TD>108</TD><TD>Princesssummer11</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>109</TD><TD>Mavis</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SG (France fr April) </TD></TR><TR><TD>110</TD><TD>flower4</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chinatown </TD></TR><TR><TD>111</TD><TD>PJPJ</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>112</TD><TD>Sparks</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>113</TD><TD>Candice</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>114</TD><TD>NICI</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Commonwealth</td></tr></table>

Reira

My friend working. But I don kw how much she earns but i think her family owns some business in their country.

Yes u r right!!! Never ever praise bb for able to sleep long, will regret. Haha.. also never say wa.. bb so heavy ah or fat ah..so kuai ah.. my mum said sometimes some ppl mouth not gd, say already very suai when the timing not correct also.

When we go visit other ppl see their kids, we always keep quiet one...

But must remember got this thing call HONG HUA, jst in case. Haha..

piggytoh

huh poo less ah..cannot cannot. must let him poo poo daily..haha..hold him the squatting position.

i 1 day can poo 2-3 times.

Reira

i don kw what will happen.. but heard sometime bb pangdang got their own way.

yes.. red flower. but its not a flower. its a leaf.

Reira:
Thanks for adding me to the list. Here are the other info
EDD: 18 Aug
ADD: 18 Aug
baby birth weight: 3.5kg
baby birth height: 52cm
delivery via: natural w/o epi
baby #: 1
baby gender: F
gynae: CH Koh
Hospital: TMC

Unfortunately my girl still vomits after propping her up. I hardly get any sleep when I do night duty cos after propping her up for 45 mins, put her down, she pukes, clean up, then she eats again and the whole cycle starts again.

sbb:
My mum tried to cut down her intake when she feeds her EBM, but she got real cranky and couldn't be pacified when she finished her milk and realised there was no more coming, until we cannot tahan so we fed her more in the end.

I will try the shoulder burping method you mentioned, think I must be burping her the wrong way cos she really fights with me when I try to burp her. Thanks for the tip!

reira/phy*o/piggy,
Oh ... it's normal huh ... i thot why so long still haven't cleared.

loh
Yes! I had a hard time delivering ... pushed for 1 hr bb still dun want to come out. Used forceps instead. The thing is the stitches all healed nicely le, only the vagina part i still feel a bit sore.

crying/cranky babies
Something i learnt during the past days ... Ovann sleeps better when he's swaddled. I haven't been doing a 'full swaddle' for the past week as the weather is so hot, and Ovann gets cranky every now &amp; then. But when my mum swaddle him real tightly, he actually sleeps longer, up to 5 hrs a stretch. If nite time, even longer, can last up to 6hrs.

reira,

My cousin also pandang de ... we can't say she's chubby or fat, if not she will get sick &amp; lose weight.

This so-called superstition i adhere to quite strictly, even my dog, i also won't say she's fat de cos she's hard to fatten up in the first place.

nevele

my mum said when bb puke, cannot immediately drink milk. must rest a while cos stomach acidic. that is what she told me.

u try to lift her up and rest her head at your shoulder.

sometimes bb mouth keep on moving when u touch doesn mean they r still hungry.

yr hse got sarong? put her at sarong and try.

Pegsfur

me too stick to the old folks tales strictly..
They said during full mth celebration is ok but when before n after better don say anything superstitious.

PiggyToh
hey thanx will try it out. haf ur baby try it?? im afraid will my baby b able to float?? haha even got float rite.

Reira
im a august mummy can i be added in the list too???
how i wish my baby gal can b the same s ur darling. able to slp long. mine when we go out she will b slpin but when we go haf dinner or lunch she will wake up once our food arrive. sian

pegsfur
i agree wif u. my hubby tried swaddlin my gal 1 day &amp; she reali slp up to 5 hrs a stretch. when my baby was admitted to hospital for colic the nurses swaddle her she reali slp alot so he try out &amp; it works my baby enjoy.

nevele

fortunately my girl does not puke after every feed. i notice it tends to happen if i latch her both sides. cos my flow is quite good so i think sometimes she drinks very fast and it may be too much to latch her on both sides. my baby birth weight is 3.4kg, very close to yours. when CL bottle feed her at night, she will give 100ml too. last night, 2am plus CL fed her 100ml then after an hour or so later she cried for milk again, CL gave her another 50ml. she is still not satisfied so CL had to give her another 50ml. she ok leh never puke after that. so it seems like approx 100ml should be ok for our babies?

you may want to bring her to PD if she really puke every time. my colleague's girl also puke after every feed. she brought to PD and apparently her baby has a shallow stomach so she cannot keep the breastmilk down. so even though she already do whatever she can, burp, hold in upright position etc but baby still puke. of course i hope your girl does not have the same symptons but you may want to check with PD.

reira
at least 5 to 6 times will be big poo lor...

hi ladies..

anybody know bb hearing test range?

cos i wan to know if my bb hearing test range passing with what kind of results.
happy.gif

Menses
regg, i also start having my menses today. sigh.... i hate menses. i always hv menstrual cramps &amp; giddy spell on the first 2 days. and the cramp is like contraction pains. i thot we won't hv menses for months if we're breast-feeding. somehow i'm on total breastfeed leh. supposed to go for gynae check-up this fri but got to postpone due to menses. arghh!!!!

anyone else hv yr menses alreadi?

Swaddle
seems like baby will sleep longer if we swaddle but i only swaddle baby for the first few days after we came home. he doesn't like to be wrapped up &amp; hv been sleeping on his tummy since wk2.

Intercourse
tis topic a bit sensitive. but can i ask if any of u started on it? now tat my menses is here, i'm so scared i'll get pregnant again if i do it. i really cannot handle if i've another one so soon. should i go on pills? i remember my gynae mentioned before tat there's one kind tat is suitable to eat if i continue breast-feeding.

kikilala: wow ur baby eats well...my girl is oly 4.3kg at 1mth 2wks =( tiny

ze: can use condom?

pacifier: my girl oso doesnt know how to suck the pacifier...she spits it out too...but when she is crying really loudly, i tried again she suckle on it and became more calm..that is after several days of trys...luckily she is not addicted to pacifier... she can make do w/o it as long as she gets the sarong or if someone pats her

sandy,
I haven try cos my boy catch a cold now nose still blk will go nex wk when he is better..

Nevele,
Sumtime bb drink too fast they will puke 1 even u burp them later.. My Cl teach me to pull out the bottle when they drink too fast let them rest n burp them be4 let them continue to drink..

Mommies, does your baby have a certain nursery song he/she likes? I noticed that my boy loves Mary had a little lamb &amp; baa baa black sheep. he got a lamb toy on his cot mobile. his eyes will follow/look for the lamb most of the time but then maybe it is because it is white haha

sometimes instead of singing "Mary had a little lamb" using the name Mary, i will change it to Zachary and he seems to like it. It is getting more and more fun each day now that he is learning how to play.

nevele
you are welcome. added your info. normally i will burp my boy with his head on my shoulder.

pegsfur
got once when he cant sleep, my hubby also swaddle Zachary but hands cannot be binded. he was able to nap in the afternoon. but now so hot! today i put him sleep side way and it works so i am gonna try it again tomorrow.

sandy
sure, give me your detail and i will add you to the list. o_o How come your girl got admitted to hospital due to colic?

Updated nevele's info

<font color="ff6000">Princes: 52
Princesses: 45
TBC: 17

- : unknown (pm me anytime if you need to update any info)
Pm me if anyone is missing.</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>S/N.</TD><TD>Mommy's Nick</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>weight</TD><TD>length</TD><TD>Delivery Via</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB name</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hosp</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Gave Birth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Celine Low</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>03-Jul</TD><TD>1.87</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Priscilla Neo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ray</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sydney / JW </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Mashy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>3.32</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Hayley</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Liping</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>14-Jul</TD><TD>3.25</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Sharon Teo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD>2.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>ML</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>21-Jul</TD><TD>2.925</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/ epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Smurfy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.185</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Cherrios</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>2.917</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Ellyse</TD><TD>Dr Walter</TD><TD>US</TD><TD>US </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Jules</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Prof M Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Daph (omelette)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.135</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Seth</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>kpc</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>3.6</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kenneth</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>babymaking</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>2.76</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh/ L Ang</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>akoyo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>2.965</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Xuhan</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Duxton </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>KiKilala</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>3.025</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Shanghai / Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Nicijunior1</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>2.99</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Mich</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>26-Jul</TD><TD>2.7</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Joann S</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>2.945</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Emer C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Sherry</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>2.8</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>Dr Daniel Lee KK</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>3.495</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Emer C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jania Alexis</TD><TD>Dr LC cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>joeey</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Edeline</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>PinkMaMa09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>3.17</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>irene (bear)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>3.085</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jayla</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Zen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>2.885</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Dr Pritam Singh</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>SunshineG</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>2.395</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>C-section GA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>joyful_mtb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>2.59</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Denson</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Dolcevita</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>3.13</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Yoko</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>YY Wong</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>2.85</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yap KL</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>yen (pearles)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Emer C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Karryn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Shirley (poopoo)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Ino</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Amelia</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bugis </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Regg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>3.085</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Regan</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>3.55</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>miaon</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>2.42</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Reira</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>6-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bkt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>BabyS</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Shayna</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Coolqoo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.26</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>happi</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.81</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Rayes</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Outram / Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Donkeymami</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>3.91</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jovia</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>fatBoBo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>2.13 / 2.03</TD><TD>47 / 47</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Mattea &amp; Keona</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>GlenE/Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Bubblymommy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>3.015</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Mag</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>2.175</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>Dr Oei Pau Ling</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Yen2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>3.7</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/ epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Liz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>ryufer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Choo WL</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>weishy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>2.58</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>yishun> telok blangah </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>berry79</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>3.46</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ian</TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Kyrie_el</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>3.04</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ayden</TD><TD>Dr Tracy Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Adeline (Mrs Chin)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>4.32</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>mikko</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>3.29</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Seng</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>YCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>2.98</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Piggytoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>carefreelife</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.465</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kyan</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK crescent </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Joia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>2.64</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Sophie</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Janice</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>MrsNg</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.575</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>michele</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>3.68</TD><TD>54</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Chace</TD><TD>Dr YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>SL</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>3.115</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w GA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Bevlyn</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>sbb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>3.04</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zhao Zheng</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>ND's girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>2.34</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Avely</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Bean</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>3.02</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Lawshe</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>2.8</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w vacuum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Ernesta</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Loh (ember)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>tulips</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>3.25kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Joycec</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>2.92</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Aaden</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Punggl </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Jac</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>2.81</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Celeste</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi, w vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Celine (celyw)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>micky_tan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>2.93</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer c-sec w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Jeremiah</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Jul</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Juliet Nicole</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Travis</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>ylang ylang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>3.07</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Vera</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>3.11</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Alycia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Cindy Lim</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>Emer c-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Shuan</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Bbngg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Janessa</TD><TD>Dr Lim TC</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Peg</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Claira</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>phy*o*</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>2.895</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Myra</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>Tinkabel</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>2.64</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Shannon</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Shanghai </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>seeJay</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>2.64/2.575</TD><TD>46/46</TD><TD>C-sec w spinal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Mu Sen/Jun Miao</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>chintz</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>01-Sep</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>3.91</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Bosco</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>nevele</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>Jacqueline</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>3.235</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>2.87</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sec w epi</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zheng Rui</TD><TD>Dr Chen L H</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>ktmum</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>Pegsfur</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; forceps </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ovann</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>Nerov</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>babyjon</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>2.99</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Alyn</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>daish</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>2.69</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Yu Jie</TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>sharon (~mimosa~)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>3.525</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; forceps</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>90</TD><TD>Cloudme</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>54</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>91</TD><TD>Patricia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>3.09</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Zelia</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>92</TD><TD>shizuka gal</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Natural w Gas</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Karis</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Lack of info to update</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>93</TD><TD>Lin</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>94</TD><TD>Sweet85</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>95</TD><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>96</TD><TD>Steff</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>97</TD><TD>Calla Lim</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>98</TD><TD>aprilia</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>99</TD><TD>Jaclyn Low</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Anupriaya</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>100</TD><TD>Lily</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>101</TD><TD>Ino</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bugis </TD></TR><TR><TD>102</TD><TD>fptt</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Gombak </TD></TR><TR><TD>103</TD><TD>Taslyn</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Eaxon</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>104</TD><TD>Strawberrybi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh/ TBC</TD><TD>KKH->RH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>105</TD><TD>fjm</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>106</TD><TD>babelee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>MtA/TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>107</TD><TD>galili</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>MtA / GlenE</TD><TD>Depot </TD></TR><TR><TD>108</TD><TD>Princesssummer11</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>109</TD><TD>Mavis</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SG (France fr April) </TD></TR><TR><TD>110</TD><TD>flower4</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chinatown </TD></TR><TR><TD>111</TD><TD>PJPJ</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>112</TD><TD>Sparks</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>113</TD><TD>Candice</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>114</TD><TD>NICI</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Commonwealth</td></tr></table>

Breastmilk storage bag
what brand are you using?

i am now using blue egg ($8 ish for 25 bags, 210ml) and almost finishing. wondering if it is worth it to use medela ones (retailing at like $30 for 25 bags, 150ml) since all my frozen bm are for beauty purpose.

sunshine: Yes, can't serve notice during ML, i will be going back to work late nov and will only throw letter in Jan 2010, can take my AWS first.. hehe

Sharon, hmm, i gave birth 2 times in tmc and i tot they only use pampers? hmm

Hi Zen: I finally found somemore same as me!
I tot my lochia cleared in week 4, but now week 6 and it came back? and it's non stop now, seems like having period!! Ratehr sure it is period and not lochia. SIan I'm also doing Total BFeeding! How can my period come back so fast? I'm so sad... argh..

tot if i full brerastfeed can drag a few more months at least... sian..

Isetan Private Sale

Anyone knw is baby bjorn carrier also entitle for disc? from newsletter Baby Bjorn regular price item entitled 15%+5% disc.

I wan to get baby carrier if got disc will ask hubby to go down buy.

Reira
if the frozen ebm is for your own external use (ie not bb use), then no point spending so much money on the milkbags since it's not essential to be that sterile. I was thinking, why dun you just store in those usual clear plastic bags (like 100pc for a few bucks) and secure with rubber band? Then some of your ebm can still use milkbags to store just in case you need it. hope you're not offended by my suggestion.

donkeymami, not sure which models of baby bjorn u looking for. But I think synergy will not be on sale, the rest should have discount. If you can wait, let me know which model you interested cos I be going down abt 4+ after gynae checkup.

Hi Reira,

I have about 20-30 spare glass bottles (those used to store infant formula) to give away. You can store your EBM in those. I have the bottle caps too, at 30c per pc.

regards,
Ade

reira, i agree with claire. if your EBM is not for bb consumption then can just use those normal plastic bags to store. save $$.

I really envy that you have so much milk for beauty purposes. As for me, I tink my supply is decreasing... So sian
sad.gif

Tulip,jz nw i called isetan to chk liao :p heehee
They r vy busy got my # down &amp; call me back afterward..the sales told me having 20% disc for today but i didn't chk on models..i wan to buy original spirit model hopefully got the disc cos the rest are ex la..

Anyway thanks
happy.gif

Morning ladies

It is getting really hazy these couple of days.

<font color="0000ff">reira</font>, I used spared glass bottles to store ebm.

reira
nick:Sandy dee
EDD:14Aug
ADD:13Aug
Weight:3.305
Length:50
Delivery via:Natural w epi
BB#:1
BB Name:Jewelle
Gynae:Dr Arthur Tseng
Hosp:KKH

Cos she was cryin on stop s if in pain &amp; stomach is veri bloated haiz so me &amp; hubby admit her in.
Reali envy of u all able to breast feed. wanted to do it but got inverted nipple &amp; donno how to do it nobody help. u alol realli veri wei da.

hi all mummies

were you asked by your gynae to visit them after a month of delivery? if you do, do you know what does your gynae wants to check?

hello all
im alive again.. wad did i miss out??
my baby is 4.2kg at 1month 1day.
baby still having green poo and hb still insist on giving him goat's milk.
im using pureen diaper but i think its one of the worst diaper i've use before. can leak till baby back all full or urine lo.

i wanna ask ar.do u all clean bb ear? how u all do it ar? i only clean the outer part dun dare to clean inside.. but everytime i clean bb ear very dirty

phy,
oic. 4am i tried to latch. think bb got a bit confusion. guess she searching for the bottle teat but told her no bottle... struggle from 4am to almost 6am.

i woke everybody up in the room (hb &amp; dd). but she managed to latch on cos i think she was hungry and sleep till 9am. haha tonite i try again. i have panda eyes today.

sweetmama,

if i'm not wrong gynae asked us to go back to check on the stitches whether its recovering and scan the womb for any thing left insidE?

<font color="0000ff">jac</font>, I used melrose for cakes, walnut cakes with 4 ang ku kueh and 4 red eggs.

<font color="0000ff">sweetmama</font>, I went back for gynae checkup 2 weeks after discharge for stitches and uterus check. Then the next check up was like a month after the 1st ine, pap smear test.

sweetmama,

for my gynae 1st week, we have to go back for stitches check, 6 week go back for womb &amp; pap smear test also at the same time gynae will give green light for intercourse.

hi mummies! Anyone the supply decreasing? Mine supply seems to be decreasing drastically these 2days...wonder isit because my menses has returned? Those whose menses returned even thou total breastfeeding,do u find ur supply decreasing? Will it return to normal? Or isit because my gal is not draining my breast n i m not pumping out so it decreased?

Re:poo
My gal has not poo for a wk! She is on total bm...any solutions?

Back