poopoo
Active Member
shizuka,
I shared your sentiment.
Lucky I got TV in my room and a player, or else I will die. But so bored also right, back home from tired work only can stay in room. Also made me felt like I am renting a room like that!
SCV is fully control by my PIL for the entire day, so I can only stay in the room.
Another thing is, I love clean environment, but when they came, they love to eat in front of TV, the thing I hate the most is fruits juice stain that ‘eat into’ the floor, making the floor look so ugly. I always told my SIL’s daughter said, when you eat my eat at dinning table, but what I said is like ‘no power de’, because my PILs, SIL also eat in front of TV, and so my SIL’s daughter.
I have been trying lots of method to clean the floor but, no use! The stain is forever there le….
I shared your sentiment.
Lucky I got TV in my room and a player, or else I will die. But so bored also right, back home from tired work only can stay in room. Also made me felt like I am renting a room like that!
SCV is fully control by my PIL for the entire day, so I can only stay in the room.
Another thing is, I love clean environment, but when they came, they love to eat in front of TV, the thing I hate the most is fruits juice stain that ‘eat into’ the floor, making the floor look so ugly. I always told my SIL’s daughter said, when you eat my eat at dinning table, but what I said is like ‘no power de’, because my PILs, SIL also eat in front of TV, and so my SIL’s daughter.
I have been trying lots of method to clean the floor but, no use! The stain is forever there le….