(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

regg,think positive as in the med u take cam control ur BP then BB no nit to cum out early! Jia you
happy.gif
 


weishye, mich

I was thinking of getting thse Cal BB items. Shall not tell HB how much I'm spending on them haha.

1) Shampoo & Body Wash: “Calming” 17.5oz $30.30
2) Aloe Vera Cream 2oz x3 $51.60
3) Lotion (w/pump): Calming Everyday 6.5oz $16.80
4) SPF 18 Moisturizing Sunscreen: No Fragrance NEW! 4.5oz $27.00
5) Massage Oil (w/pump): ‘Calming’ 4.5oz $17.70
Total = $143.40

reira

Yeah I think over this week, I will try to wash some things. Coz next next weekend reno will start liao.

Btw I also tweeze haha.

weishy

I dun think I can join u gals for lunch, coz I prob wun be able to take leave *sigh*
sad.gif


regg

Oh dear. Dun worry. Try to stay positive & calm & tell BB to hang in there too. Coz worrying will cause ur BP to go up mah.
 
hi all,
gynae say if BP cont to raise will be life threatening to me n bb. now i am taking 500mg x 3 times a day, very scary, i hope if wont have bad effect on me...
ok, hb just massage my feet for me.. going to bed nw, we cont tml.
nitez everyone and do rest early too
happy.gif
 
Regg:hey woman u take care arrrrrrrrrrrrrr


JUl:gathering ...no probs la we can all meet up after confinement
happy.gif


wahh the shampoo quite ex le......why need so much aloe cream????

hope ur reno can finish fast
happy.gif
then one stone down ma....
happy.gif
 
Regg, be positive and really rest well. Stress can rise your Bp. Bedrest well and talk to bb. Will pray for you and bb.
 
pris,
wats the procedure to donate bb's cordblood to SCBB?
they will draw blood from us????

i m working.... cant join u mummies for gathering. u gals on leave alrdy or sahm????

kiki,
i jus gt my loots from weishy. thanks for your effort....
 
Aiyaaaa so pissed at adobe flash player T_T There is some error so i uninstalled it and now cant install it. So no facebook game for me. sianz! maybe i should reformat my pc.

Regg
Omg. Do take care and rest well. Hopefully your stress and worries will go away so that BP can go down (i think). Hang in there!

Jul
Yeah, maybe will be good if you wash during weekend bah. since you are working.
 
i also used to pluck the hair but too time consuming and tiring already. Until i started on Epilator.. is like express plucking machine..really quite effective and fast.
I went for ipl done by a gp in a jurong east clinic, 5 years ago $100 per session. Need 6 sessions. Think should be cheaper now since its quite common? There will still be fine hair one, not totally hairless.
 
dollie & weishy,

i hv insomnia at nite, normally i will only dozed off around morning time, hope my baby wont follow my timing..
happy.gif


Priscilla,

i wanted to donated to SCBB too but when i ask my doctor abt it, he tell me " I only do for Private not Public"
sad.gif
 
regg, please take care of yourself. Hope all will be well, hang in there for a couple more weeks, and then soon bb will be strong enough to come out already.

jul, wow, the items you are ordering from CBB looks good. Anyway its quality for money
happy.gif
Also I think it will last quite long, so will be worth it.

bbS, your girl is of a good weight!

weishy, thanks for helping to update my name for the lunch.
 
hey, where did everyone go?

i had insomnia last night....
sad.gif
My boy wanted to sleep with me last night, so bo bian, shared my bed with him. He squeezed me out of the bed! I couldn't sleep, so fed up at 2am then went over to get my hb to sleep with him while i sleep in my boy's room. Think i only fell asleep at abt 3+, but still continued to wake up a few times before my hb woke me at 6.30 this morn.
sad.gif


RE: In Laws
Another story last night. Went over to my ILs place last night. They had a big family gathering. When we were abt to leave ( i was feeling very tired, tearing away and couldn't breathe), my FIL refused to let us leave! The grandma was supposed to be holding a mtg of sorts which doesn't concern us at all. My hb was pretty pissed as he could tell i was really feeling uncomfy and i had already waited for them for quite long. So bo bian, i listened on to what they're talking abt and realised later that they won't even talking abt anything serious, so i suppose the mtg is over. I then said goodbye to grandma and told my hb and son to go over say goodbye. Think my FIL bo bian then let us leave.

Sigh, this is not the first time already. My ILs always stopped us from leaving. We cannot be the first to leave. Must wait for the 'guests' to leave then we can leave. It doesn't matter even if it drags on to midnight and my boy has to go sch the next day. I'm suspecting that even if i had contractions last night i prob also can't leave. Told my hb to be smarter next time and just let the elder of the household i.e. his grandma know, not his parents. She's more emphathetic and will remember that her baobei great grandson needs to go sch. Well, we won't be going there next week.
happy.gif
Yippee. My hb damn pissed off with them, said next week don't go over already.
 
i've 2 boxes of unopened tollyjoy liners that have been with me for ages. The plastic wrapping is intact. Since i've given up on using cloth diapers, anybody want? collection at my place in amk.
 
bean/pegsfur/cherrios

Re : darkened armpit

I also have darkened armpit liao, so sad, but when I had my #1 I dun hv this problem leh…..

I told my husband, u know what he said? “Cannot be you show your armpit around de ah!”

Then I told him, no need to wear sleeveless shirt liao lor, when we left our hand ppl still can see ah…

Re : MIL

I still envy for those not staying with them, mean she only come over during your confinement, mine, I have to face them everyday.

Each day back home, I only stay in my room, sometime, I really dun feel like going back home, the only thing I make me want to go back is my #1 nia.

kikilala,

re : IPL

I did went for IPL before I got married, the result is good, even after my #1 still ok, but with my #2 the hair seem like start to grow liao … but not much lah.

{Re : brazillian wax}

Previously I heard some of the mummy said wanna to go for brazillian wax b4 delivery, but I check with the one at Suntec, they said I need to check with my gynae whether can do it or not, because when they remove the front part, they need to ‘push’ our tummy a little.

BabyS,

Congratz!

Regg,

I am sorry to hear that, did your gynae ask you to cut down on fat or oily food? Because of my GD, my gynae also worry that I will have high BP, so they asked me to cut down on fat food, such as no chicken rice, no laksa, take more vegetable and less meat, if taking meal, can only take lean meat, low fat cheese, low fat milk.

BTW, I had received the booties! Thank you very much! It is very cute and lovely.
 
shirley

why are u staying with your ILs? Are u waiting for a new place? Or this is a perm thing?

haha, that time my ILs wanted us to move over, i refused... :p Even for my #1 confinement, they wanted us to engage a CL and stay with them! Thank God i didn't. I rather suffer sleepless nights and rest lesser than to be subject to their torture.
 
mashy,

it is perm thing, my husband is the only son, so whether i like it or not, i still have to be continue my life in that way, i cannot go back to my mum place for confinement, as i am a malaysian.

also i try no to argue with them, bcoz i dun want my husband stuck in between.....
 
mashy,

mine DH also got a sister, but SIL only staying with her daughter, and SIL also working late everyday.

Her daughter also at our place daily, only go back to her place to sleep at night.
 
good morning gals

hey regg,
do take care. high bp is a sign of pre eclampsia which can be very serious, do take note of changes in colour of urine, if it turns dark, go see yr gynae asap, cos it's a sign of protein, which can lead to liver and kidney failure. Another sign is water retention.

Things you can do:
Rest, lying on your left side to take the weight of the baby off your major blood vessels.
Consume less salt.
Drink 8 glasses of water a day.

That's the advice given by the gynae to someone i know who gave birth at 30 weeks due to high blood pressure which lead to PE.
 
mickey: wah... 3kg at week 35...

Regg: my friend also had high bp during this time. She even had protein in her urine.. then baby's growth slowed down a bit also... her dr just told her rest at home, but even with the rest and low salt diet, her bp still up... suppose to induce, but she went into natural labour at week 37 and baby is well! so u dont worry too much eh.. worrying brings BO up too..

reira: haha... i find my visits now more exciting leh.. ahah... my previous visits were boring cos my dr didnt have much to say then...

eh, my dr's ultrasound machine hang half way duruing scanning leh... then he turn off and turn on again.. hahaha...
 
mashy,

Ya this is agreed! Most MILs are weird!

My MIL commented that my neighbor’s DIL even raining also wanted to bring her daughter back to her mother place……

I told her maybe her MIL is a person that hard to be handled, so the DIL die die also want to bring her daughter back to her mother.
 
Lawshe,

just use disposable diaper lah, with a new born and without a confinement lady, where got so much time to wash cloth nappy??? Rest also not enuf time liao lor.

I think you must have some backup plan for your confinement food just in case your mil plays you out.
 
Morning Ladies

<font color="0000ff">Regg</font>, dun think too much, rest well, cut down on salt, fatty and oily food. Take more vegetables and try taking fresh vegetable juice.

<font color="0000ff">BBmaking</font>, are everything ok over your side?
 
Regg,
Take care &amp; rest more!

Shirley, I understand the thingy of staying with MIL. I am also staying with MIL &amp; 2 SILs. omg!!
Sometimes, when my girl made some noise, 1 of the SIL will start to shout at her. When she comes home, we cannot watch our usual 7pm, 8pm or 9pm drama. She will take control of the SCV control so normally i will go back to my room with my girl. sigh...
Then Weekend, another 2 SILs with their kids will come back to visit. Can you imagine the hse is so noisy so i will go back to my parents' hse to stay for 3D2N.
 
<font color="0000ff">mickey</font>, your bb is a little sumo, very big.

<font color="0000ff">mashy</font>, I think it is common, the rest few weeks, we have difficulty sleeping.
 
ladies good morning..
over the weekends, i met up with my friends.. all say that I look veri pale leh..
think I nv hav ‘bu’ like tonic soup.. any easy recipe to share so I can cook something good for me and the bb..
btw I’m currently 33 weeks already. .
 
shizuka

wow, so many pp!!!! Your hb's family is so big. So i suppose the 2 SILs are not married? Which means you are staying at your MIL's place instead of MIL staying at your place? poor gal. I hope it's not a permanent thing.

I saw my aunts who went thru this before. All had to stay with their unmarried SILs/BILs. And the worse thing is the flat has to be registered under their name, meaning they can't easily move out even if they want to. At one pt, my uncle &amp; aunt (whose name the flat is under) was staying with my grandma, 1 unmarried uncle, 1 unmarried aunt, my dad and myself! Poor thing... And my grandma is a monster in law...
 
mashy, aiyoh, think ur hb should state upfront every visit that he will be leaving at a certain time, so that FIL cannot say no...

jac, could u be anemic? My gynae did a finger prick test and say I dun have enough iron, so I had to start on iron supplements.

shizuka, oh dear, then with ur #2 coming, then the house will be even more crowded!! U not planning to move out on ur own?

bbmaking, how are u doing?
 
Mashy,
Heng. Finally we are moving out soon. Bought a 4 rm unit near my current plc. so Happy! Getting our keys in early aug. Hopefully can move in before i give birth.
happy.gif


I must said living with my MIL is not so bad. My MIL is consider a gd MIL. Is staying together with another 2 unmarried SIls, is a pain.
 
mich

yah lor. My FIL always never tell us the agenda. Last min then make us stay longer. They told us to go earlier, lucky not so stupid...

Like last week, they must make bird nest so late, made us stay till 9.30pm for the birdnest, then bring my boy up for prayers. Ai yoh, all these can be done earlier mah. Everytime we get up wanna go home, they'll say, 'oh, haven't done this &amp; that'. Must drag drag, by the time we're home already 11pm + washing up my boy slept at 12midnight!

My FIL doesn't care. Even if we tell him say we're leaving at what time, they will still drag drag and not allow us to leave. Oh, it's the same with my MIL. That's why i asked back my fuming hb last night, since when have his parents ever said ok when we said we're leaving? They always give that grumpy face and half screamed at us to 'just stay for another 10mins'.

That's why i'm very happy when we go out and eat for sunday dinners. Coz then we'll say bye bye after dinner, rather than stay longer at their place. I also scared to eat near their home, coz they'll say, go back to their home and 'zuo zuo', which of course always ends very late.
 
<font color="0000ff">mashy</font>, same like my in-laws side but my 2nd bil and family can leave 1st which always pissed me off. Anyway, I will show dh blackface and tell him I am supertired.
 
<font color="0000ff">mickey</font>, 3kg at week 34, 6 more weeks should be more than 3.5kg. Coz during Kai's time, my gynae estimated Kai to be above 3.5kg when he was like 2.8kg at week 35.
 
Pris / Babymaking,
I sent out your taobao stuff last friday and it should reach you this afternoon or tomorrow. Will send you email separately too
 
pris

same lah. My SIL &amp; family can leave 1st. Whereas we can't. In fact, they let my SIL do whatever she wants, maybe coz she's married off already, so no say... She even gets to decide how she wanted her son's 1st mth celebration. well, this time round, we're deciding...

I was digging out some of my boy's old stuff and found the invitation card for his 1st mth. I couldn't remember until i saw the card again. The card says 'their name' wishes to invite so &amp; so to the 1st mth celebration of their grandson wor. We don't exist in their eyes...
 
regg: must watch diet also hor...

i jsut realise something ah... through out my whole pregnancy, my sinus didnt act up at all! so i think it must be the hormones that was keeping it away..

now i think my hormones are imbalanced again, cos my sinus is back! gosh, 8 months of sinus free bliss, now come back with a vengence!
 
Kikilala / Reira / Jul_04,

Ive pm the maternity makeover confirmation and details to you.
Do check that everything is correct and let me know if you have any query.

Any more MTB planning to have the FOC maternity makeover shots ? Please refer to below schedules for available time slots :

11 July 09 ( Sat )
1)Arrive 11.30am( Session 12pm-2pm )Takan by kikilala
2)Arrive 1.30pm( Session 2pm-4pm )
3)Arrive 3.30pm( Session 4pm-6pm )Taken by Jul_04
4)Arrive 5.30pm( Session 6pm-8pm )Taken by Reira

13 July 09 ( Mon )
1)Arrive 11.30am( Session 12pm-2pm )
2)Arrive 1.30pm( Session 2pm-4pm )
3)Arrive 3.30pm( Session 4pm-6pm )
4)Arrive 5.30pm( Session 6pm-8pm )

15 Jul 09 ( Wed )
1)Arrive 11.30am( Session 12pm-2pm )
2)Arrive 1.30pm( Session 2pm-4pm )
3)Arrive 3.30pm( Session 4pm-6pm )Taken
4)Arrive 5.30pm( Session 6pm-8pm )

16 Jul 09 ( Thur )
1)Arrive 11.30am( Session 12pm-2pm )
2)Arrive 1.30pm( Session 2pm-4pm )
3)Arrive 3.30pm( Session 4pm-6pm )
4)Arrive 5.30pm( Session 6pm-8pm )

Each group have to arrive 30 mins earlier before each session for their makeup.
Please inform early if any group wana have nudity session so we will not arrange any appointments at that time.
Anyone who can't make it are advise to inform 1 day in advance so that the slot can be reserve for others.
Each group will have to pay the makeup artist a fee of $100.
2 different outfit.
Free 10 shots to be burn in CD.

Remarks : Booking to DolceVita (Pauline) and receive reply via e-mail back from Pauline Tan for confirmation only.
No touch up of photos
Strictly only Dad &amp; mum, no other family members
Capture Photography has the right to change the dates &amp; times according to their schedule only.
 
<font color="0000ff">kikilala</font>, thank you very much, let me know how much I have to pay you, will tt over probably when after I pop.

<font color="0000ff">mashy</font>, I print the 1st month card so dun have their names. haahaa
 
regg

yah, going for c-section.

pris
lucky u lor. We didn't get a chance to do that. They took over when i was still semi comatose, confirmed everything when i'm still in the hospital. So this time round, already discussed with hb what we wanna do. And best thing coz of the H1N1 thing, we're telling them not to come to the hospital to see us.
 



Back
Top