(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

sharon,
my hubby has been asking me to go watch transformers. i told him heard ppl said not nice. (excuse) hahhaha!

i'm thinking when to stop working.....

jus called my post-natal massage lady to remind her abt my massage. she thot i give birth alreadi. haha! i also forgot to tell her tat i've a dog at home the other time. told her jus now, she said she dun mind small dog but scared big dog. told her mine is golden retriever, big. she said "alamark!" very loudly. hahahaha!
 


11 July 09 ( Sat )
1) Arrive 11.30am ( Session 12pm-2pm )Taken(kikilala)
2) Arrive 1.30pm ( Session 2pm-4pm )
3) Arrive 3.30pm ( Session 4pm-6pm )Taken (Jul_04)
4) Arrive 5.30pm ( Session 6pm-8pm )Taken (Reira)

13 July 09 ( Mon )
1) Arrive 11.30am ( Session 12pm-2pm )
2) Arrive 1.30pm ( Session 2pm-4pm )
3) Arrive 3.30pm ( Session 4pm-6pm )
4) Arrive 5.30pm ( Session 6pm-8pm )

15 Jul 09 ( Wed )
1) Arrive 11.30am ( Session 12pm-2pm )
2) Arrive 1.30pm ( Session 2pm-4pm )
3) Arrive 3.30pm ( Session 4pm-6pm )-Taken
4) Arrive 5.30pm ( Session 6pm-8pm )

16 Jul 09 ( Thur )
1) Arrive 11.30am ( Session 12pm-2pm )
2) Arrive 1.30pm ( Session 2pm-4pm )
3) Arrive 3.30pm ( Session 4pm-6pm )
4) Arrive 5.30pm ( Session 6pm-8pm )
 
jul,
u can try to ask ur gynae for it

zen,
hahaa...my hubby dying to watch....but im not dat interested lei

piggytoh,
its 2hr 45mins rite? dunno if i can sit for so long
 
i dun dare to ask for 2 weeks HL, give me 1 week i damn happy already
happy.gif
 
Sharon,
it 2hr 30min.. personally i find part 1 better if wanna compare... but quite entertainin la...if u not interested ask ur HB watch with friend?
 
Celine,
hahah i also hope for 1 wk so maybe end of Jul i will ask my gynae hahah hope everything goes accoridn to my plan..
 
Sharon,
ya it continue from part 1.. i love it so much.. v nice... v diff from wat i expect cos transfomer i only remember the cartoon version keke...after i watch the movie version i been watin for part 2 but not as nice thou:p
 
sharon, i went to watch liao.. me dunno how to appreciate la.. abit too much action.. actually I did doze off for a while when they are fighting.. hee cos I also blur seeing 2 metal piece fighting.. hee.. but whenever I go watch movie now.. my bb will be kicking non stop.. I think becos the sound too loud for them liao bah..
 
I just back from my 32 week check up with Mr Woo , my bb is 1.9kg heehee he say it abit big but ok still dun need to control(Avg is 1.5-1.6kg for 32week) . I have increase my bb weight from 1.1 -1.9kg aiyo 0.8kg . He say if 2 week later still abit over he will control me . currently I still can eat . maybe really the durian play the parts

By the way anyone manage to get TMC abumlance hotline ? can give me .
 
Jul/piggy/celine, you can try and ask for the HL, hope ur gynae is the chin chai kind! I know mine won't give me... if its 2 weeks before giving birth, my gynae will insist I take my ML to cover cos ML can be issued from 1 mth before
sad.gif


bean, er... 1.9kg not big leh... mine was 2.2kg at week 32, if urs is big, mine is like giant??
 
bean:mine was 1.7kg at week 32, he say over by a bit but still ok.. hahah...

the TMC ambulance number is 62502222 (should be lah... Pris must confirm this..)
 
Mich : heehee your 2.2 , hear your I put down my heart scare my is too big maybe still hv see mum size can fix bb is it har sometime dunno how doc different in weight.

My EDD is 23 Aug , taking ML start from 10Aug to my calculation I should been back to work on 1st DEC right ?

MYB : I keep drinking cold water will in harm my baby . scare he born will keep having cough

Waa I see the facebook of the mummy outing and I have add some mummy into my facebook . mummy my name is karen

Babys : thank for the number.
 
HL
Don't have to be hospitalised. I was given HL till i pop cos baby is breeched & cauing pelvic pain, so gynae wans me to walk lesser & rest more.

Pelvic Pain
I also encoutering it but not necessary baby is engaged as my case, he is sitting in a low position hence causing the pain

Transformers
I watched it last week. Quite ok but the noise n fighting might be abit loud for baby, thats why he is also kicking vigourously. Btw Megan Fox is so chio in the movie. Hope to slim back to be like her after pregnancy. Hehehehe....
 
bean,
take ML from 10aug?
10 aug is holiday leh...cos 9 aug is on sun...
u should take from 11aug mah...

if take from 11aug...u should be returning to work on the 1dec...
 
Cloudme : so I should say I start my leave on 11aug better so wont "Luge" . Ok 1 Dec go back just nice for company event and christmas event and taking bonus heehee
 
bean: I took ice water thru out this pregnancy. I asked dr woo, he says by the time pass my mouth, throat, esophagus and down to stomach, warm or room temp liao lor... which makes sense to me.hahah
 
bean, yah think u shouldn't worry too much
happy.gif
my gynae says that at 2.2kg, he feels its normal ha ha. My other 2 kids are also not that small size, one was 3.7kg and #2 was 3.1kg at birth.
 
Babys : heehee nice explaination heehee Ya oh when reach bb is already warm . Western doc alway hv different style of understand. Chinese Doc sure say cant .BabyS u how many week already , I only manage to catch u once in Tiong bahru clinic heehee
 
Mich : waa so u one natural birth also ? Dunno who tell me bb too big mummy hv hard time pushing or need Csect .I scare pain pain
 
mummies, thanks for the concern, i am taking things very easy now. Cannot dun come to work cos many part timers waiting for me to give them their pay. today is friday so no worries tomorrow can rest at home for 2 days liao.
 
bean, yup both natural birth. But #1 had to be sucked out by vacuum cos head kenna stuck at the cervix ha ha ha. But #2 came out by herself. Won't feel the pain cos I had epidural mah...
 
Mich : actually if natural birth , the pain below need how long to heal so that we can actually dun feel it .Becos my bb will be sleeping on the mattress on the floor , scare I have hard time going down to carry him .

If newborn put on adult bed safe anot har ? will he roll during newborn ?
 
Bean,
Mrs Wong say the same thing abt the cold drink so i tink no issue.. weather so hot i been drinkin cold water as well..
 
bean, actually it recovered quite fast, think within 1 week I was feeling better already. He probably wouldn't roll off as a newborn (1st 2 weeks) but after that they learn to wriggle around and may roll off. When my girl was 2 mths old, one nite I woke to find that she had fallen off the top portion of the playpen through the gap to the bottom!!! And cos she was wriggling so hard. I almost fainted. It was so scary.

ND's girl, take care!
 
Mich : aiyo fall to the bottom , scary so better dun put on my adult bed , put one the floor better . let my mum carry it .

Actually one month later I should go for heavy excerise right ?
 
bean, i think the floor is actually safer. Think u should be able to bend down after a couple of weeks. If not jus kneel down slowly.

Heavy exercise meaning running? I think can be done 6 weeks after giving birth.
 
i jus tried putting on my wedding ring (haven't been wearing it for months) & it got stuck. tried so hard to remove it. give me a shock...
 
i've also been drinking cold drinks so i got preggy. mu hubby & parents etc nag until they give up. haha! weather so hot, expect me to drink hot or warm drinks every time? they said next time baby fall sick easily will be worse for me lor.
 
zen, mine is stuck too... can hardly remove it from my finger kekeke. Think I shall have to wait till after I deliver and slim down.
 
mich,
my gynae warned me quite some time back tat the fingers will suddenly swell so better take off rings if i feel tat it's tightening. i KS quickly take off after tat visit. i din realise tat my hands r swollen but i've been feeling numb for a few weeks alreadi. believe to be caused by water retention. arrghhh.... i dun like fat fingers!!!
 
Mich: heavy exercise : Kick boxing , AEROBIC class , ABT class if have course for CC . No choice must try to get back my weight fast before start work .

Zen : ya mu MIL also say this say wait bb easy cough because I drink cold water . My own mum ever give me eat ice cream heehee she know my bb like it .if hubby see sure nag and nag
 
think my goldie is dreaming. he's sleeping but he's moving his front paws. so funny & cute!

ok ladies,
i got to go. bye!
 
Bean: U got see me at his clinic meh.... haiya, never call me... =)

i am week... 34 now (I think. my memory very bad, cannot even remember if i wipe my mouth after a meal while still sitting at the table)..

Next visit is tmrw...

I was struggling just now, with the moms in mind sling.. hahaha.... watching the video, trying etc..

Actually ah, the sling quite hot leh.. for me lah....
 
bean, ha ha... dun have to stress yourself so hard, you will lose the weight soon enough with breastfeeding and late nights
happy.gif


bbS, the sling is slightly complex to use. They have a free class, u can attend that to learn. Or the next time u are around your church, let me know, i can meet u to show u if u want.
 
piggy/michelle,

just came back from my check up, asked Dr abt the pain, he says it's normal to get pains and aches cos the bb is kicking everywhere. He just ask me to walk slower and don't make drastic movement. Me now 36 weeks already. had a VT scan just now and really thank God that my placenta has moved up and away from the ops already else I'll be classified as having placenta previa and have to go for C-section
happy.gif


My routine check up has change from every 2 weeks to weekly now.
 
nicole: oh thats good to hear.. =)

bean: me working from home... hee..

staying queenstown.. u?

mich: I learn from newborn till 7 months liao. I stop there. WHen baby reaching 7 months, then i take the disc out agian.
hahaha

a bit hard for me, cos i am left hander and their demo all for right handers.. but i finally got it figured out. hahah... but really very hot feeling. Or maybe its cos the wind from outside, stopped blowing when i was trying the sling. hee...
 
babys : Oh me tiong bahru lor , next appt is 2week lor . Good har can work at home , if my boss can do that good lor
 
hi ND's gal,

did ur gynae perform any VE during your visit yest? coz tat may trigger spotting.. usually not a cause for concern.. but if ur there are fresh blood with clots, pls call e clinic to check at least..
take care ya
 
bbS, by the time ur bb is 7 mths old, u will be an expert at slinging, no need to refer to any CD. Yah its definitely hot esp if u have a bb inside, but its really useful... or else back will break carrying bb without a sling.
 
hi all,went for ctg,scanning n gynea checkup today..had a long day...bb is already engaged,no contractions yet...fluid level n blood flow stil gd n i m 0cm dilated, doc said "no baby for u this wk"..haha...quite funny i feel..anyway too early for her to come out too...still getting her stuffs washed,yet to organise her cot too...
 
Ladies, just back from my appt
happy.gif


I've gained 1kg for the last 3 wks ... quite ok for me but baby Ovann is only 2.05kg at 33wks! Hiaz ... i thot he shld at least be 2.1kg le. But never mind as long as he reached 2kg. Mmm .. dat means i still can steal some durians to eat .. hahaha
proud.gif


1 bad news for me though ... gynae found some stretch marks starting to form at my lower belly. Hiaz ... hope it doesn't develope more
sad.gif
 


mich/babyS,
the sling so hard to use ar? my frend has a hand me down, she say she cant figure how to use too...esp when she need breastfeed outside...still v exposed lei
 

Back
Top