(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs


Morning ladies!
Talking about pain in the groin. I also had a bad pain while I was sleeping last night. Hurts to just turn and sleep on my side...
sad.gif


Piggytoh,
I had a sharp pain @ the bottom right side of my tummy this morning, when I was sleeping on my left! Hurts like crazy! When I turn back to lie on my right side, then no pain liao.. Wonder what caused it.. Hm...
 
Nicole,
oh u exp too huh my kolig told me cos baby pushin himself down dunno how true let me know wat ur gynae say ya:p

MIchelle,
nowaday i can hardly sleep at all lor feelin pain n breathlessness...
 
Morning,

As Im quite tied up with work yday and today.
I will send out the maternity makeover confirmation email over the weekend.
Thanks
happy.gif
 
Piggytoh,
Have you tried putting like 2 pillows under your head and sleeping higher? Could help in your breathlessness. Mrs Wong teach 1. ;)
 
i always had pain at my tailbone area... esp after sitting for a long time..

tml going for check-up haven't seen my ethan for quite a while.. can't wait :p
 
piggy, I also get that occassionally... I thought it could be the pressure pushing against some muscle or ligament causing the sharp pain. But it goes away quite fast, so I hardly think about it.
 
michelle,
in fact the i been changin many position alr but usu after a while it will go away but still cant sleep even thou i v tired...
 
Hi mummmies, how's everybody doing?

Just had my checkup at 33 weeks yday afternoon and this baby is really small @ 1.8kg only compared to her sister who is already 2.1kg at this stage.

And yday night i started to have spotting, i'm worried of having premature labour...
 
morning gals! So happy today TGIF!!!!

nowadays if my hb not fetching me i got to take cab home coz tooo HEAVY this humpty dumpty!!

pegsfur,
you so funny...got plasma size! haha

kiki,
i try to arrange to collect from you next week. Can I have your hp no? I email you to get ok? Or you got msn?
 
ND's girl, oh dear, did u go get your spotting checked out by the gynae?

piggy, I realised its also happening more often now for me, with the bb's weight increasing.
 
piggy,
did u on aircon thru out the night?

find that aircon also contribute to the pain... and when ur bladder is full also will have pain...

this is for me lor...
 
cloudme,
yes i on aircon thruout the nite but i dun tink it the aircon cos i had the pain durin my afternoon nap as well wher i only onz the fan..
 
piggy, will let you know what my gynae says.

Michelle, i have pain on my right hip bone as well, walk that time very painful..not sure if i spraine it or what or it's my sleeping position.
sad.gif
 
mich/piggy

i had my normal checkup in the afternoon but my spotting only started at night so have not told my gynae.
did not stay in bed, had to come to work today.
 
<font color="aa00aa">morning all!
today is my last day at work! so happy
happy.gif
</font>

cloudme,
yup...wondering if our little ones will say things like dat if future?
happy.gif


piggytoh/pegsfur/kikilala,
i dun even dare go measure....tink i shld measure before i deliver...my stomach quite big, got ppl ask if i haf twins again yday!

janice,
i also haf pain at the tailbone after sitting for long time...doc say most prob its due to injury when young, like fall off the swing or slide kind...not serious, but not preggy, the weight is there so feel the pain
 
ND's girl, its probably best to inform your gynae and let him check? One of my friends also had spotting around this stage of pregnancy, and gynae told her not to move too much.
 
ND,
huh u still go back to work ah.. i tink spottin at this stage cannot joke leh better call up ur gynae n check:p

Sharon,
envy leh i still got 4 more wk to go
sad.gif

hee i measure so i know how much i gotta lose after givin birth lol~~
 
celine,
yup yup...but im scared i b v bored at home

piggytoh,
soon it b ur turn
i also wan measure so dat i can monitor how much i lose after birth..haha
 
wow sharon, good for you! got time to relax and do your things, i plan to take on week 39 (hopefully bb will not come out any earlier)
happy.gif
 
nicole,
ya, same for me leh.. last time it hurts only after I get up from sitting down for some time. now it hurts even after lying down. Hai... Guess it's the bb's wt...
sad.gif


ND,
ya, think better don't play play. Go see your gynae the sooner the better lor...

Wish I can be like you ladies to be able to start ML so early
sad.gif
soo envious~~~
 
Celine,
yup cos i intend to induce at wk 38 if by then no sign of labour.. but i was hoppin my gynae gave me HL for tt wk keke...

Sharon,
ya ya shd measure keke...
 
Celine,
yes gynae can gave my gynae ever gave me my kolig took HL 2wk be4 EDD till she pop den she start her ML lor...

Zen,
i also scare after birth all my jean cant fit leh... tt day i try my jean still can fit jus tt cannot botton up hope after birth can still wear lor..
 
Sharon, you are like me, clearing my leave now. so you will start ur ML on early Aug? My EDD is 26 aug.
happy.gif


NB, I suggest you visit your gynae again today. Don't play play. take care.

Yeap, Tomorrow is my 32 weeks check up.
happy.gif
 
piggy,
i check with my gynae can give or not...but hor HL means have to stay in hospital right? can stay at home and take HL?
 
jul,
yup...cos i long time neva take leave...accumlate together

shizuka gal,
yup...starting ML on 10th aug

celine,
i tink HL can also stay at home?
 
Celine,
HL not necessary stay at hosp 1... cos sometime we need to bed rest etc den MC limited so can request then gave HL 1... but i tink 1 of the gal mentioned her gynae v strict no HL unless stay hosp.
 
sharon

Too bad I dun have that much leave. Now wanna leave also cannot. I wonder if my gynae will gimme HL for 2 weeks b4 EDD hahaha.
 



Back
Top