(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs


<font color="0000ff">mashy</font>, haahaa, we are in the same boat, coz going to pop anytime haahaa. Well, will go after we pop.
 
pegsfur,
Are you able to come about noon on Sunday? I've to attend an opening in the afternoon...
happy.gif
 
Venue: AQUAMARINE @ MARINA MANDARIN hotel

Date ~ 6th/8th/9th/ 10th???cos some may really pop early man .

Lunch ~ 1 for 1 $38+++(UOB card holders anybody has???)

weishy(anyday)
JUles(weekday lunch/dinner also ok - i have uob card too)
sharon (weekday lunch - i haf UOB card)
michele* (weekday lunch - i also haf UOB card)
pegsfur (weekday lunch)
dolliepollie (anyday)
mickey (anyday) is lunch oki with u too????
mystifiedjan (anyday is ok...) either lunch or dinner is ok for me.. will prob take leave?
kikilala (anyday)
 
kiki,

Sure .. so i'll be there at 11+, 12. Cld i trouble u to pm me your hp no and address?
happy.gif


Btw, do u think 1 person is able to carry all my things? :p Or do i need to make 2 trips .. hahahaa ... cos i know my things alot and heavy
happy.gif
.
 
jules: think better dont mix durians and coconut together... one too heaty, one too liang.. better now.

carefree: do u work closely with ur regional manager?

That time my grand mother in law passed away, nothing from my colleagues... and i heard from the colleagus that i am closer with, they said no one like had the intention to give bai jin...

what got me pissed is when my general workers or malay workers, their in laws pass away or grand aunty pass away, got collection leh!!! I dont even work with some of them... so from then on, i never join in bai jin already... i get the feeling, if grand mother in law they also wouldnt come, any one closer to me, they also wouldnt come.

I am not surprised if they dont even give anything for baby's birth..

BUt hor, if no one gives me anything for baby's birth, should i still give cakes for office?
 
Babys,
if no 1 gave u any thing for ur baby if i were u i wun bother to gave any cakes.. cos like my co got the culture of collectin bai jin n contribution for birth etc so we only gave cakes to pp who contribute to us...
 
BabyS, I don work together with the regional manager at all.

Im also nt close to my colleagues at all since only a yr working relationship with them. My wedding last yr they did give me ang pow, except for one (maybe he getting married within 3 mths fm mine so he nvr give and his wedding I also nvr give)..

Buy one cheapo cake to send to office lor.
 
<font color="0000ff">baby s</font>, if they dun give you anything, then dun have to give lor. Just pretend you dun know must give them.
 
Wat I do the last time is very close colleague and those who give me ang pow, I buy them lunch. Then I bought polar cakes and puffs for the rest to share.
 
babys,
if they dun give, then u also dun bother lor...
but if u want some path some relations(ren yuan) for ur bb...
buy some packs of sweets to distribute...

my office culture same as piggy,
but hor no need to give cakes to coll...
and for baijin thing...
only restricted to contributions to direct family members...
 
Pegsfur,
Just PM my address and mobile no. to you.

You are not coming to collect the stuff alone right? I think 2 person should be ok. If 1 person, then maybe must pake 2 trips. I can put everything in 1 box then 1 trip will do.
 
<font color="0000ff">mashy</font>, haahaa, I also dun know, hope kai and bb looks alike haahaa. And bb will be as easy going as Kai haahaa.
 
dear gals

finally got back to the ward. Just an update: yesterday was bad, had contractions &amp; bb hb drop again, so kena sent to delivery suite AGAIN!

after almost 12 hrs continuous monitoring - contractions stop &amp; bb is fine.

kiki
have you sent my items out yet? just wondering so that i can inform my maid to sign for it.

weishy
during one of our scans, the sonographer manage to get a print of our baby's face, other than that, bb's looks will prob be a real surprise cos...it looks like we won't have chance to do a 4d scan
sad.gif
 
<font color="0000ff">babymaking</font>, will be praying for you and bb zachary. He is a fighter. Talk to baby and get your dh to talk to bb too. I am telling my bb to hang in there till at least 15 Jul.
 
Hi Sharon,
I am interested in the socks Sneaker Brights (0-12mths) but they ran out of stocks,have written to them to check. If they have it,u wanna share?
 
<font size="+2">Date ~ 6th/8th/9th/ 10th???cos some may really pop early man</font>

Lunch ~ 1 for 1 $38+++(UOB card holders anybody has???)

weishy(anyday)
JUles(weekday lunch/dinner also ok - i have uob card too)
sharon (weekday lunch - i haf UOB card)
michele* (weekday lunch - i also haf UOB card)
pegsfur (weekday lunch)
dolliepollie (anyday)
mickey (anyday) Lunch or Dinner is fine with me.
mystifiedjan (anyday is ok...) either lunch or dinner is ok for me.. will prob take leave?
kikilala (anyday)
 
Hi Ladies,

Gd afternoon!!

How is everybody today?
Finally its Thursday already.

Yesterday I told my boss I will work till end of this mth and that's it. haha...
Slowly passing my job over to my colleague..so I reckon by end of this mth, I will be quite free liao le.. everyday surfing net wor. Haha..

================================

I saw that you all talking about husbands huh..i don kw what is the topic but just to share my opinion.

My parents are divorced and I think the worst suffered is my mum ba..

Actually I'm quite optimistic about relationship and their divorced doesn't bother me too much also. We still keep in contacts with my daddy and he just live 1 floor above us.

I told my husband before I married him that I will not be like my mum enduring for long if he ever had any affairs or abuse me. I will just walk out and carry on my life as I don't want to drag. I told him I got a job and I don need him to support me also. Haha..
 
kiki,
hahah ya esp ur eye big n round.. keke... see Mickey agrees with me:p

SBB,
harlo
happy.gif
i may wait till end of this mth since i intend to pop in 1st wk Aug keke...
 
Hi mummies,

I also informed my boss &amp; HR tat i will start my maternity leave end of this mth from 27th-1st Nov..will back to work on 2nd Nov
happy.gif
 
kiki
Thanks. no hurry, just let me know in advance..so that she will be aware and look out for the postman, otherwise if miss the postman, got to go PO to pick up and it's very troublesome for hubby.

Btw rememeber to let me know the cost.
happy.gif


pjpj,
edd 25 Aug - long way more to go.

pris
yep, agree our little ones are stronger than their size. hang in there and Jia you together. i just miss being home
sad.gif
 
Hi Pris,

Nope, is 14wks in total still got balance 2wks
happy.gif


I visited dr wong on tue also he said my bb head quite low liao. will see him again 10days later.
 
and i miss having durians - we tried to sneak in some durians last sunday and got scolded by the ward nurses...although me and my neighbouring patient really enjoyed savouring the forbidden fruit.
 
<font color="0000ff">babymaking</font>, for bb's sake, bear with it. I am sure your Zachary will come close to full term. Daily I am pray for bb and commanding bb to stay in and hang in there till full term. I am reading the supernatural childbirth and praying according to wat it is in the book.

<font color="0000ff">kikilala</font>, I agreed you look like Fish Leong haaha.
 
babymaking

Whoa! Durians ah? Haha this one u cannot hide lah. The smell will stay for hours after u finish eating. But gd that u get to enjoy some "forbidden" fruit to perk u up
happy.gif


reira

Was it u who said u bot the Kelly Nursing Bras from prettymums.com? U mentioned something abt not enough support issit?
 
kiki

True! U do look like Fish Leong! And u r petite like her too. Shd have realised sooner but I'm not v familiar with Chinese artistes.
 
<font color="0000ff">babymaking</font>, get your dh to get you the durian cake. I got that yesterday haahaa, it is yummy. Now I am craving for prawn crackers haahaa, my bro is going to get it for me haahaa.
 



Back
Top