(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

cloudme:why har???? we do it almost every alternate days le.....if hotel bathroom kakakkak all go in :p bubble bath
happy.gif
 


Mashy, the job and money is impt. Without his job and money, I cannot be a sahm and we will be eating grass leh.
 
weishy,
if u around to look after ok...

but all those news on daddy sexually abusing their girls...is scaring me loh...
 
pegsfur,
yeah yeah...soon it will b ur turn soon!

mashy,
when will doc do iron test for us?
i dun seem to take any test n i was not given iron pills
 
Venue:AqUAMARINE @ MARINA MANDARIN hotel

Date ~ 6th till 10th???cos some may really pop early man


Lunch ~ 1 for 1 $38+++(UOB card holders anybody has???)

weishy(anyday)
JUles(weekday)
sharon (weekday lunch - i haf UOB card)

Dinner ~ 20% off

Dunno which card hv % too...will chk it out

Pls do PM me ur details this time and give ample time for cancellations tks alot
 
weishy,

if want do dinner, can consider the below
happy.gif


Café Brio’s
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore
• 1-for-1 buffet lunch and dinner for adults
(Mon-Thu, valid till 31 August 2009)

The Square
Furama RiverFront Singapore
• 1-for-1 buffet lunch and dinner

Window On The Park Restaurant
Holiday Inn Park View Singapore
• 1-for-1 buffet lunch and dinner
 
Sharon, u do have lots of these lobangs... kekeke......

Ladies, guess most likely i wun b able to join for lunch.. work is too busi......u all have fun......
 
Wow, Sharon & Weishy, so many lobangs. Hee.. I won't be able to join you ladies for lunch cos need to work still
sad.gif
I'm onz for dinner though
happy.gif
 
lawshe/michelle,
i surf net to find out all this deals...
since most of us r still working...mebby we can make it a dinner session?
happy.gif
 
Venue:AqUAMARINE @ MARINA MANDARIN hotel

Date ~ 6th till 10th???cos some may really pop early man


Lunch ~ 1 for 1 $38+++(UOB card holders anybody has???)

weishy(anyday)
JUles(weekday)
sharon (weekday lunch - i haf UOB card)
michele* (weekday lunch - i also haf UOB card)

Dinner ~ 20% off

Dunno which card hv % too...will chk it out

Pls do PM me ur details this time and give ample time for cancellations tks alot
 
my hb has been bathing my gal since birth (she's almost 27 months now) - that's one of the few responsibilities he has been given by me! :p

#1 is also very sticky to me - i have to do everything for her but when i have to go to work, she's ok with her gramps doing things for her instead. just changed to the current maid 3 weeks' ago so she hasn't quite warmed up to her. hopefully by the time i deliver, she will be willing to spend some time each day playing with the new maid (all i need is slots of 20 - 30 mins here and there)!

went to see my OB on mon - at almost 35 weeks', i've gained a total 5.6kg and bb is estimated to be 2406g - edd still pretty much the same; around national day. starting to feel very gan cheong - think i really have to start packing my hospital bag! just went to buy some maternity pads as watsons is having sale (10% discount for the maternity pads) + 6% rebates for POSB everyday cardholders.
 
I am very very tempted to join u girls but ... but .. like sharon, i oso have GD, so dunno if can eat all the yummy food or not
sad.gif
 
Sharon, no worries, if most mummies confirm dinner, then u all go ahead.. dun change here n there, troublesome for the organizers.
 
piggytoh,
i haf heard alot bout n tried it...its ex! but i dun tink its v nice lei

pegsfur,
try to eat healthier choices...since ur bb weight is on track...eat abit shld b fine? hee
happy.gif

my bb is now 2.1kg at 32weeks

lawshe,
u can make it for dinner or lunch?
 
Sharon,

Ok, tentatively i put my name in .. hahaha .. will see how it goes after my gynae's appt this friday.
If bb weight is ok, i'll join u all
happy.gif


Venue: AQUAMARINE @ MARINA MANDARIN hotel

Date ~ 6th till 10th???cos some may really pop early man

Lunch ~ 1 for 1 $38+++(UOB card holders anybody has???)

weishy(anyday)
JUles(weekday)
sharon (weekday lunch - i haf UOB card)
michele* (weekday lunch - i also haf UOB card)
pegsfur (weekday lunch)
 
Venue: AQUAMARINE @ MARINA MANDARIN hotel

Date ~ 6th till 10th???cos some may really pop early man

Lunch ~ 1 for 1 $38+++(UOB card holders anybody has???)

weishy(anyday)
JUles(weekday)
sharon (weekday lunch - i haf UOB card)
michele* (weekday lunch - i also haf UOB card)
pegsfur (weekday lunch)
dolliepollie (anyday)
 
<font size="+2">Venue: AQUAMARINE @ MARINA MANDARIN hotel</font>

Date ~ 6th till 10th???cos some may really pop early man

Lunch ~ 1 for 1 $38+++(UOB card holders anybody has???)

weishy(anyday)
JUles(weekday)
sharon (weekday lunch - i haf UOB card)
michele* (weekday lunch - i also haf UOB card)
pegsfur (weekday lunch)
dolliepollie (anyday)
mickey (anyday)
 
reira

Oh I forgot to reply you. I got my diapers bags thru normal mail, not registered.

Hmm up to you lor. U can bring many plastic bags to put the things in your non waterproof bag, or u can get a small waterproof one also. After all, $17 only, I find it so cheap hehe.

babymaking

Good news! Looks like BB is a good weight too. I'm sure being in a better mood will help BB to hang in there too. Jiayou!

I heard TMC got a few old doctors who can do breeech natural birth b/c they're very experienced, but not sure who. Maybe u can call TMC &amp; check?
 
Hello~
Finally lunch time already... in meeting for the the whole morning!

I had fun last night at the gathering! Thanks for the dinner ladies!
Glad that you like the loot!
happy.gif

It's fun for me to organise this spree too! there's alot gal things that I cannot buy, but its so nice and cute to look at!
(hopefully my #2 or #3 will be gal)

Pegsfur,
I also have GD, so I tried to keep off the dessert area last night, but I still took abit of the durian paste and ice-cream lah (I cannot resist that!)
 
jules

Dun worry so much ok? Must keep your spirits up &amp; remain positive. HL will help, I think, coz u wun be so stressed over work, can rest more, can eat more,... all these will help to increase BB's weight.

regg

U stopped ur vits? I very KS leh. Even when I forget to bring my pills out for the day, I will try to swallow everything at one go back home so I dun miss the days' dosage.
 
regg

Haha ok bye bye..

Me just managed to cut my toenails last nite. Think that's the very last time I can DIY liao hee
 
Regg
I am a very bad mommy! i've stopped my fish oil and multi vit since 2 months ago! really hate to swallow pills. Whoa... your gynae really gives you a lots of supplements to eat. o_o i only have 2 and already trauma from eating them for 1st/2nd trimester lol

gynae checkups
Does everyone's gynae talk about amniotic fluid level during every visit? So far my gynae only talks about baby's weight, head size, position, not engage so no signs of early labour.

pegsfur
did Dr Wong talk to you about taking fish oil before? For me, Dr Wong didnt mention about any supplement after the first visit, always the lady who collect payment ask if i need any multivits or not.

cloudme
those daddy who sexually abusing their girls are those mentally sick or step-father lah! dont think any mentally healthy father will do that to their own precious daughter.

jul
haha yeah $17 is quite cheap but limited design/color. i always opt for registered mail when i spend more than $30 in BP. a bit worried that items are too bulky and the mail gone missing or kenna scammed by seller (aka never mail the item out, just me paranoid again). my current bag is big and jeans material = can throw inside washing machine and wash!
 
reira

Think my gynae checks everything. If it's ok, she just says all ok. She will only point out "prob" areas like BB too heavy or I gained too much wt etc.

Haha if can wash then no need to buy lah. I just bot the Pooh one coz I like Pooh &amp; I like the colour lor. Aiyah just gian to spend $$ lah haha. I just bot a bag organiser too.

Btw my doc (same clinic as pegsfur's) also started giving me fish oil, iron, multivit &amp; calcium from 2nd tri. 1st tri only folic acid, which was stopped at the end of 1st tri.
 
Sharon,
oh so Carousel is over rated huh ok ok still thot of tryin the other time when they have the 1 for 1 lunch hee...

Regg,
nice booties ther... :p
 
mashy, ya i also nag nag him to work shorter hrs.. so he is trying to cut down. but even on weekends, he also doesnt help much.. very very mcp person.. but this hb i choose one ma. he got other gd qualities and is a gd hb. luckily i have v v nice ILs who help me a lot.

cloudme, i dun think there's any problem for a daddy to bathe the daughter leh.. they are still so small! of cos when bigger eg 4-5 yrs old then maybe not so nice..

jul, thanks
happy.gif
ya must be positive.. apparently anxiety/low mood is linked with low fetal body wt too!

Venue: AQUAMARINE @ MARINA MANDARIN hotel

Date ~ 6th till 10th???cos some may really pop early man

Lunch ~ 1 for 1 $38+++(UOB card holders anybody has???)

weishy(anyday)
JUles(weekday lunch/dinner also ok - i have uob card too)
sharon (weekday lunch - i haf UOB card)
michele* (weekday lunch - i also haf UOB card)
pegsfur (weekday lunch)
dolliepollie (anyday)
mickey (anyday)
 
jules,reira:
maybe i old-fashion lor...
well...
my uncle also bath his 2 daughters from young...
but just that i dun feel comfi about it lah...
 
Some maternity makeover details to share :

-Photography services will be foc, however need to reimburse $100 for makeup artist.
-10 chosen images will be burn in CD ( high resolution ).
-There will be no touchup for the chosen photos.

Hope you ladies are ok with these.
Will update once the schedules are out and you can then choose the slot convenient for you.

Meantime you can think of any pose/theme or props you might want to include in the shoot
happy.gif
 
Gd afternoon all..

How are you? Busy day again. Haha.. counting down to maternity leave liao le. Another 30 days to go.

======================

Carefreelife

Hello.. you also very flat after wearing non padded nursing bra ah?
Haha.. I go warcoal and buy those wireless bra.. got some padding but not too much.. cos later very small.. with bigger stomach looks smaller wor if no padding.

======================

Piggytoh

I already go warcoal and buy the bras liao le last time.
I bought 7 bras total about 300 plus wor..

======================

Michelle

Hospital can choose names one ma?

When my bb born, I will get my hubby to go see those fengshui ppl for the names wor.. they said have to see character and daddy/mummy also.. so not chiong. Something like that ba.

Hey... post gathering pictures so can see the mummies there for gathering. Hehe...

======================
 
Magmag

I think c or no c section still can drink.
But don drink too much.. cos too liang already. Twice a mth is alright as what I heard from my mum when going to due soon.

======================

Irene

Oh.. you got epidural ah?
No wonder.. after that u must be drinking a lot of water and eating your way man.

======================

Mickey

Wa.. 35 weeks 3 kgs liao ah?
My one 33 weeks 2.1kg.. I estimate when I due bb around 3-3.2kgs...

======================

Reira

I have been telling bb come out during his due date. Don come out so fast.
But recently like coming closer a bit scared leh. Haha.. when tot of it, legs weak. I don kw how those mummies go through time.

I SCARED PAIN wor!!!

I buy bigger cups bra also. So also got space can put padding.
I try to wear my old wired bras but cannot cos my B later like bruise like that wor. Haha..

======================

Babymaking

Tks for the update.
Hope everything will go out fine for u ya..

My ex doc is Dr Fong Chuan Wee at Gleaneagles medical center. Heard he is quite an experience doc. Mayb you can check with him if he has experience for this delivery. I didn go back to him as my gynae cos he got so long waiting time and so far away from my hse. But heard he is a very straight forward doc and he is very good.

His contact is :

FONG CLINIC FOR WOMAN
TEL : 64686522

======================
 
Weishy

i cant join you all wor..
i have been OT recently since May till now..

i think i have to OT till i go maternity liao le.. SIAN..............
 
SBB,
huh u but so ex 1 ah... i buy the norm nursin bra nia cos not goin to wear for a long time mah.. but the total amt i spent on bra also ard ther hahah... jus order 4 bigger size nursing bra nia lol~
 
Piggytoh

ya lor.. i didn know so ex.. i tot those normal bra w/o wire won be so expensive.. i jst take and take than wa lau.. i go cashier buy than 300+ but than after i not pregnant still can wear them so no worries. haha..
 
SBB,
if ur old bra is tight n pain pls stop wearin in case ur milk duct is blk or damage better dun take the risk hor...
huh OT all the way ah.. so chiam... i been tellin my baby to come out durin 1st wk of AUg dun need me to induce lor haha... maybe we will see each other in Mt A?
 
irene

i'm also SAHM ah.... Yes, money is important, but can always find. Job also same. Can always find another one. Get a job that's less taxing on the time lor.

sharon/regg
I did mine at 32 weeks. Just a prick on the finger. It's iron levels.

regg
Nice booties!
 
keke... after reading all your posts, at least now i dun feel so guilty when i forget to take my supplements... :p

speaking of expansion, previous pregnancy i had to wear the bra extension coz i could hardly breathe with my normal bras... this time round, no such problem. strange!

and oh, add me on facebook! [email protected]
 
Piggytoh

Sekali that time I wear a bit damage liao le.
But I already stop wearing for long time.. a bit bruise very ugly wor..

But now getting a bit swollen and I have been massaging them.. they said if don massage now.. later after give birth pain pain..

U tel you bibi to come out 1st week of August ah? Haha...
But your due date when?

I heard from my colleague that time she induced, they don kw rub something below her.. my god... I also don want to be induced. Time out come out himself better

===========================

Michele

What is bra extension wor?
 
I was out for abt 3hrs and there are so mani posts already...

Regg, how envy u, can go for pedi.. i hasn't gone for any since i was pregnant cos hubby forbid me... haiz....

Sbb, i am also OTing most of the evening since i started my current job.. but having received the 'scolding' from my gynae, i have opt to go back on the dot n settle my work at hm instead.. hope u will clear ur work soon n get more rest..

Piggy, keep talking to ur bb, i am sure he will hear u.. then he can pop on the day u wan him to... rem to tell him the date too, if not he wun knw the timing.. kekeke

kikilala, the items u bought are so nice.. jus a pity i miss out the spree. nonetheless, i alreadi enjoy myself alot looking at weishy showing us her purchase..

Mashy, i also wish to be a SAHM, but guess $$ is the main factor here..... Sigh.......
 

SBB,
even u rub now after gave birth also will pain 1... induce go drip also mah... but if ur baby full term dun wan to come out also mus induce 1... i bobian la my HB wan come back so if induce at least we can work on a date.. my EDD is ard the same time as u..
 

Back
Top