(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

Hahaha .. jul, your dream is so funny
happy.gif
 


jacqueline

Huh? Then how come she nvr kena quarantined?

reira

Sorry forgot to update u abt my Carters & Pooh diaper bags. They finally came on Sat. Pretty good. Not too heavy, waterproff, & the 2 sizes are good. Big Carters one for lugging everything, & smaller Pooh one for me just to go out for a couple of hrs.
 
jul, she jus noe today. than some more her hubby colleague is oni under suspected so no need to quarantined.. haiyo.. so dangerous hor.. actually i already brought forward my ML to end jul which is 1 month b4 my edd but more i think if i tell my hubby this he will ask me to stay home or take unpaid liao.. to play safe..
 
bbS, its great u can now work at home! At least can be safe from H1N1.

Jul, ha ha your dream is so funny...

BBnGG, wow you even get breakfast! All i got was 2 measly biscuits and 1 cup milo.
 
jac

don't worry. Even if the colleague really kenna H1N1, doesn't mean your colleague's hb will kenna. And even if your colleagues's hb get it, may not spread to your colleague. It's twice removed...

Jul
R u very stressed abt bfing?
 
jacqueline

I c. No wonder she's still at work. Quite scary hor? Dun wanna be paranoid but also dun wanna act brave then kena.

mich

Hey I was looking for some sympathy from u gals. How come u all think it's v funny? Not tragic meh?
 
mashy

Dun think it's abt BF-ing. I think I am subconsciously thinking abt whether I have time to get my reno done, get my things washed, buy everything on time etc etc.. Been having some anxiety dreams
 
Speaking of anxiety..

I think I shd go get my calendar started. Shall go & write down what items need to be done when. Be back later.
 
jul, sorry :p I thought its funny because it reminded me of myself when I had similar dreams such as milk supply suddenly disappear or that I had left the baby in the hospital and forget to bring home. I can understand your anxiety and how things keep running through your mind. Take it as it comes, k?
 
jac

dun worry, it may be a false alarm. My hb's office also had 2 false alarms... Think abt it only when it's confirmed. Even then, so long as the hb doesn't get any symptoms, the wife should be safe.

I think take bus, take train or even go shopping more dangerous. hahaha.
 
Mich, mashy and piggytoh,

Yes he is super funny and fatherly lor. Plus ah he scare I will be weak from hunger then cannot push so he rather I eat my meals.

He ordered my lunch menu for me lor. So I think he is very confident that I won't delivered till after 5pm, which is spot on lor.
 
mashy, think its probably quite normal for us to have such dreams especially when the time of delivery draws near. I remember I would feel really panicky in the dream, and very relieved that its all a dream.
 
jac

aiyoh, raffles place somemore. So many pp, everyday rub shoulders, eat together and squeeze with each other in the lifts. How do u press the button when u take the lift? Sure will kenna unless u take tissue and press.

Forget your colleague lah. I think you're already in danger zone. There's nothing u can do abt it anyway...
 
mashy, so conincidental you had an indication from a dream. One night I dreamed that the pregnancy test is positive and when I tested, it really was!

celine, what happened?
 
celine

dun worry. many bbs are smaller than others but doesn't mean less healthy. Like what a report said, a small but mature bb is better than a big but immature bb. So long as bb is growing, it's fine.
 
celine, small doesn't mean no good. Think your bb will put on more weight in the next few weeks, and likely to be around 2.5-2.8kg at birth which is quite ok still.
 
Nowadays when i get BH, i get so breathless leh. Like cannot breathe and can feel my pores opening up. argh...

celine

everything will be just fine. Don't worry.
 
carefree,
i got mine from BP... anyway the padded 1 is v thin only so no issue even u usin breast pad... cos not every1 might leak so u might not even use breat pad..
 
celine

trust your gynae lah. If your gynae say it's safe to come out, should be safe. My boy came out at 35 weeks. also ok...

piggy
i hope i don't leak. I didn't leak with my #1. Now i just buy and see how. If really don't leak then can sell off all my breastpads. :p
 
Celine,

So when will you going down to Thomson to do the scan for the level of Amniotic fluid?

Let's see how is the result first, meanwhile what u can do is drink more water ok!
 
Celine,

As what mashy said, trust your gynae, your gynae is the best person to know what is good for both baby and mummy.
 
celine,
ur baby is at the right weight...guess its ur amniotic fluid that is low?

carefreelife,
yup mashy is rite, dun need padded bras...cos will put breast pads...last time i also tink need buy padded bras cos look nicer...haha
u can get padded nursing bras fr spring or the BPs...but padded ones more ex
 



Back
Top