(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

piggytoh,
u know where i park? i park at the side of the road in front of the bubble tea. then climb up the slope & walk very quickly to buy my bubble tea. i think ppl will think this pregnant woman crazi. my hubby said i'm like those inconsiderate drivers. :p but i usually do tat in the afternoon so not much traffic. i haven't been to boon lay shopping centre for years! close to 10yrs i think! haha! so near yet so far. i heard tat there's a shop there tat sells veri cheap tricycle etc for kids.

reira,
i love cheesecake too! but i like the normal cheesecake. the one at hilton hotel is veri nice! aiyo, yr posts abt food always make me feel like eating.
 


Zen,
hahah no wonder ya afternoon the traffic ther nothing much.. oh my house is in between gek poh n BLSC mah n BLSC got many food!!! the ngor hiang ther v nice.. i know there is 1 shop sellin tricycle dunno cheap anot but the shop beside it sell baby thingy 1 like car seat n stroller etc not cheap wor..
 
pris,
maybe i shd go down ntuc to try the durians one of these days....
happy.gif


sian... now hv to go to work.... tok to u all again.
 
<font color="0000ff">reira</font>, your bb's weight ok at week 34, mine is 2.4kg at week 34 and gynae told me the last few weeks bb will put on more.

I drink the chicken essence without warming up one straight from the bottle.
 
<font color="0000ff">zen</font>, you are making me craving for Hilton cheese cakes, I love their walnut cheese cake hahaaa.
 
Hi ladies,

I was packing my hospital bag the other day and realise the maternity pads i bought from Kiddy Palace does not come with individual packing. I had open the pack to just take some only to realise they do not come with individual packing.
Does any of you face this problem ? So would packing some of it in ziplock bag be hygiene enough ?

Ooh btw, those interested in taking studio shots, I will try to provide the slots/details within these two weeks. As promised, my DH will help us to take foc, only for Aug 09 MTB.
happy.gif
 
piggytoh
Koi got a variety of tea. i think should have red tea bah

kikilala
i can come down on any weekday once you receive the items. which day will you be working from home this week? I think I should reach your block like 2-3pm. Let me know your address =) Oh yah, I should be collecting for donkeymami also. will check with her and let you know.

shizuka
this is the address - Blk 190 Toa Payoh Central #01-562 ( http://ahjune.wordpress.com/2008/10/29/simple-comfort-food/ )

bubblymommy
haha i took 4 bedded. wont be that bad since they only allow 2 visitors at a time. hopefully i will get the corner bed which is not near the door.

zen
opps better stop talking about food liao haha

DolceVita
I am bringing the whole pack there too. 20 is a lot but better to have extra! Did you bought the pureen one too?

Will be great to know the details for the shots! Then i dont need to go and think which studio to go liao.
 
Reira,
ok maybe nex wk when i go for the shot can try the Koi at China town.. but hor u wk 34 alr better take the shot fast in case u gave birth early:p
 
Re: maternity pads
Hospital will provide rite? We still need to bring our own? Pureen is the one with no individual packaging?

reira,
If u get the bed not near the door, those inner beds will be near the toilet. You'll get a bit of disturbances oso whenever someone uses the toilet.
 
Dolce
Thanks for arrange the phototaking sessions!
happy.gif

Will it be possible on 11Jul? That's the only day that my dh is in Singapore. keke!
 
Harlow gals! Have been very vusy these few days.

Anyone heard from babymaking? Is she alright? Hope she &amp; BB are hanging in there.
 
mashy

Can we reject the hosp's maternity pads &amp; not pay for them? Wah liew, the loops type are those my mum wore when I was a small small gal leh!
 
mashy,
Hahahaa. ... ok, i got it now .. those pads which my grandma used during their times
happy.gif
Ok, better prepare mine too.

kiki,
I think my loots is alot &amp; heavy huh .... i'd better collect it from your home with my hubby during one of the sundays ... ok with u?
 
jul

dunno leh. I've not tried rejecting them. But coz i'm c-section, so by the time i wake up, they already put on the pad for me. At least the good thing abt those pads is that u don't need to wear underwear over it. So it's good when you're bedridden lor.

kiki
where do u stay ah? In the east?
 
mashy

Oic. But they charged u 1 pc, or they charged u a whole box? I think they are like hard borards leh. How to wear? *shudder*

Btw u C-section, still got lochia meh? I tot only non-C-sect will have lochia wor.
 
jul

whole pack lah, coz opened already mah....

u think what, c-section will still have lochia, just that ours last a little shorter. Still have to clean out all the blood mah.
 
<font color="0000ff">Jul</font>, they charge whole package.

<font color="0000ff">bubblymommy</font>, I am bringing my own towel.
 
mashy,

That time they just put the pad for me in my disposable underwear leh .. they din put the loop in for me .. so it's just like a normal pad without the stick on.
 
The whole pack is bulky. I had wanted to bring the whole pack too but it already occupy 1/2 my bag, so was thinking of bringing only 10.
Hmm...seems like most of you are bringing the whole pack, then I shall bring the whole thing too.

Reira / Pegsfur,

Yes Pureen is the one with no individual packing!
I had also bought some Sofy night pads for home use as stand by..Thought the maternity pads should be more absorbant, so use those first for the heavier few days.

Kikilala,

I will check with my DH on his schedule. Will try to get back to you soon.
It would be good if two sessions can be arrange for a day. Say for eg, if you are taking the 11 July slot, then try to get someone else that can make it that day too. One with morning slot, the other aftn...etc
happy.gif
 
<font color="0000ff">Shirley</font>, if you want to drink before delivery, go ahead but after bb pop, dun take anything or drink anything until you feel better, if not sure puke.
 
Zen: U should donate to scbb! give baby a headstart on donating to help pple just like dad..

milk tea: I craving for milk tea leh.. my whole pregnancy i totally eliminate caffine leh, cos i low amniotic fluid and read that caffine will decrease cirulation to baby.. no coke too.. =(

hospital pads: I dont wanna use hosp one.. ancient G string lor, not secure feeling one.


jul: C sec will still have lochia, just a bit lesser, cos during the op some of the lochia already drained/ flow out...
 
Priscilla,

When i had my #1 i drank b4 delivery, i was admitted into hospital at mid night, until morning still in the delivery suite, so the nurse offered me milk, i was so hungry and happily drink it!, but immediately after i finish i puke on my DH @.@
 
piggy, mashy, pris

Har? I dun want the whole pack when i dun even wanna wear it. Wonder if I can request to use my own &amp; ask them not to charge me. What am I gonna use them for? Even my mum has graduated to the adhesive ones decades ago!
 
<font color="0000ff">shirley</font>, my gynae asked the nurse just to give me some water to wet my lips, she told her dun give me anything in case I puke.
 
Pris, actually i knew we will puke, so when the nurse offerred me, i did asked "you sure can eat? will we puke?", the nurse told me i have to eat something or else not strength to push liao.
 
pegsfur
hehe! yah your items are quite heavy.
(1 shopping bag, 1 bundle, 1 pool box, 1 ego box, 1 seat box)
you will definitely need your dh's help during the collection! Let me know when you are coming to the east, then we can arrange the time..

mashy
I'm staying in Tampines now

dolce
Thanks for arranging the photoshots!
 
mummies,
do you have the contact for confinement bath herb?
previously i saw 1 of the mummies here, mentioned one medical hall provide delivery service.
 
Outing

Saw that there's a gathering 2moro, but I can't make it *sad* Wonder if there'll be time to have another one b4 we all start popping. Dun think so right?
 
did something stupid just now... was sittin on my office chair, then bend sidesways to pick up something..

squashed baby... thank God she's ok i think, still moving and kicking..
 


Jul:
We can meet up again soon? maybe for durain gathering? or maybe a swimming session lo.

Dolce:
Hey!! thanks for organizing the photo shoot!! im interested too!!! maybe i can share the 11 jul slot with kiki?
 

Back
Top