babyS
Sob! I am still hoping to go to Goodwood park hotel durian buffet leh!! I wonder if anyone went there already (or have it started?). Must stop bubble tea, apple/durian strudel, sweets, fried food and less carbo for durian buffet! Can eat those anytime after giving birth but durian buffet only once a year i think!
cloudme
Yeah, quite high chance to go natural le. But I am still worried if my pelvic bone is big enough for him to squeeze through mah? No idea how to check also. Every visit gynae have been telling me that since I am short, hopefully Zachary won't get too big so that we can try for natural. I am a bit worried if natural doesnt work out, then have to go for emergency c-section... cant imagine the bill!!
Sometimes my boy is a bit naughty, when my hubby put his hand on my tummy, baby wont move vigorously inside which disappointed hubby. But once hubby took away his hand, baby will start to be active! So far all his movement is not painful at all but it still feels weird / uncomfortable when he makes my tummy moves left and right.
Try asking your hubby to talk to baby bah. I am worried if baby dont listen to me and when i told him something important, i will make hubby repeat the same thing to him.
Bubblymommy
they do provide basic toiletries but i will still bring my own bah. need to buy small container (those travel pack) to bring my shampoo & conditioner. Don't think i will be bringing shower gel.
actually i wonder if we can shower in hospital and if they have hair dryer lol
irene
does it smell/taste nice?