(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs


mashy, really hope your neighbour is quiet, or else cannot get any rest... it will be very tiring for you when u get home.
 
regg

okie, thanks!
happy.gif
 
For all who have not gotten the disposible undies, and if you prefer the net undies given by the hospital. You can pick them up from TMC pharmacy at $4 per pc. I was looking hi and lo for this and found it at TMC pharmacy when I went for my CTG last week.
 
bean
can get karmy's from metro or robinsons - think some of the gals here got very good discounts during the dept stores sales.
 
Oh thank mummy so I still need to latch in hospital , so werid hv ppl like at my "na na " while feeding my bb (need to pull the curtain and only the nurse teaching me can see ) . but The colostrum eunogh to feed full our bb a not har ?
 
bean, usually bb will lose some weight if we only feed colostrum, but that is alright. Weight gain will catch up when your milk ss comes in. If the weight drops too much, PD may advise to supplement. But in the end I also never supplement.
 
bean

after u deliver, u'll realise there's no such thing as modesty already. hahaha. When u're in the delivery ward, every once a while will have a nurse pop in and check your cervix. It's like the whole hospital pp has seen u everywhere. hahah.
 
mashy
ah so i realised ..when in delivery suite, there's no such thing as modesty. the silly gown they gave is open at the back with strings to tie that dun even cover the back fully and reach only the thighs - imagine i am only 1.58, and already cannot cover properly, those taller ones how?

then every 4 hrs, the doctors/midwife will come in and pull up to check bleeding/discharge/cervix. eeewww

pink,
do you have to make an appt to see Prof ananada before proceeding for the scan? cos i called the clinic but the recep was unable to answer if they have the particular scan i wanted.
 
babymaking

yah lor. hahaha. Guess as mothers, we just have to get used to it. hahaha.

Only those who haven't given birth will still feel paiseh. hahaha.
 
Are you ladies planning to get a 1 or multiple bedder room? Think multiple bedder ones cannot have the baby with you all the time right?
 
<font color="0000ff">mashy &amp; babymaking</font>, ya lor. Also bfding is not embarrassing about. I think as mothers, we are giving the best to our children. It is not like we purposely go show our breasts for display haahaa.
 
michelle, think in the hospital if you can let the nursery take care of the bb instead of leaving bb in your room so u get more rest? Cos at home its back to you again.

I am doing single room, but i dun plan to have bb with me at all times.

pris, yup think i jus need practise and confidence.
 
Michelle, I am getting multiple bedder, but can request nurse to bring bb to you when feeding time at nite. When I stay in single bedder last time, I did not have bb with me throughout the 1st nite too except 2nd nite.
 
so if feed FM at night, get the nurses to cup/ spoon feed and not bottle feed huh...

babymaking: I got no choice, all hand me downs. haha... baby is so blessed, we dont need to buy any clothes at all. I only bought 5 rompers so far... i cannot evne afford to buy more, cos no more space!

I also like to match all the stuff if i can.. hee.. then nice mah. I convinced myself in the end by telling myself, she'll be wrapped up in the receiving blanket anyway mah.. haha.. no one will see, and the only person who will have a problem will be me!! hahah
 
<font color="0000ff">Baby S</font>, they use syringe to feed.

Anyway, bb will not be wearing mitten or booties for too long. Coz need to air their hands and feet too.
 
Lawshe:dun worry....stress also will affect le......eat more nutritious food la
happy.gif
bb will be fine.


LAdies pls do copy down my contacts 8223 7104 for tomolo's dinner
happy.gif

cos many havent give me urs so.....u contact me la.....will be under "cecelia"
happy.gif
 
woo so shiok had a cup of bubble tea jus now..

BabyS,
depend i do know some baby will prefer FM over BM n some BM over FM it all depend on ur baby:p
 
Mich : if colostrum, not eunogh cant let b drink some FL milk .else see bb hunger very ke lian .

Do we need to tidy up of "hair" below before labour ? I hear someone say the nurse will do it isit . We cant wax it now right

Me today just have coconut drink and soya bean drink with " zhen zhu " also the weather is soooo hot make me keep drinking water
 
irene,
ya, very sweet ya..hope both of them like it.

weishy one i haven attach button. very cute version too! hehe
happy.gif
 
Hi All,

Good day to you.. Just wanna update a lil since i have been MIA-ing for some time (but have been keeping track of this forum though
happy.gif
)

went for my 34 weeks check up last Fri and was told by gynae that my bb boy's left kidney is more than 50% bigger than the right. medical term.. it's called renal dilation.. in layman term, gynae told me that the kidney tube is blocked and thus, causes e urine to flow back to the kidney and therefore, causes the swell. there is nothing i can do at this point in time until the birth of my bb. But im trusting God that it will heal miraculously (without any medical intervention)

anyway, i have opted for c-section as my 1st delivery was also c-section. so my due date will be 24/7.. good date for a moo moo bb ya.. hee
 
Hi everyone~

Just went to my week 34 gynae visit today. My EDD shown by ultrasound scan during OSCAR is 11 Aug and the EDD if calculated using my last menses is suppose to be 6 Aug. Since every time when I went to gynae for check up, Zachary is always almost 1 week bigger (both weight &amp; head size), I asked my gynae if the EDD using my last menses is more accurate and she agreed. So now my EDD has been changed back to 6 Aug.

Zachary weighs about 2.29kg now, gained about 390g for the past 2 weeks. Gynae estimate that he will be around 3.2kg if he come out on 6 Aug. I've been telling him to come out when it is 1st Aug, by then he should be 3kg only. Have to continue not eating much durian so that baby won't be too big!

His head is facing left and slightly to the back. I think he is trying to move his head facing my back after I told him to do that 2 weeks ago! Hopefully he won't move back to facing front.

Went to Toa Pah Yoh today and saw Koi bubble tea shop! Went to bought their milk tea and it taste so much better than others teh (lipton tea + condensed milk) bubble tea! But it was a bit sweet until all the ice are melt. Maybe next time ask them to make it 75% sweet not 100% haha.
 
kpc,

I am sorry to hear that! I never know as a pregnant mummy, beside all the test and result, we still got so many thing to worry for!

I just check on internet abt "renal dilation", one of the outcome is "the dilation is gone after birth", so don't worry too much!

Will pray for you, just talk to your bb to jia you ok!
 
reira,
ur boy so obedient...
so higher chance for all natural liao...

wondering will my boy be obedient?
can only know on my next appt(oh next mon...)
 
thanks mich, babys and shirley,

indeed not easy to be mummy.. makes me appreciate my mummy more.
happy.gif

i'm feeling peaceful actually and i know God is in control.. maybe my boy trying to get my attention coz i've been bz spending time with his jie jie who is 17 months old. just wanna spend more time bonding with her before he pops but i guess he thinks otherwise
happy.gif
 
SL, Piggytoh
Please share the photo when you receive it! Did you bought back the soft copy of all shoots?

Bean
not sure if angel wipes is the best or not but the cheapest. maybe get a pack from John Little to let baby try to see if baby is sensitive to the wipe or not. if baby is not sensitive to the wipe, then it will be the best and cheapest. thats what i think.

babymaking
Glad that yesterday was a good night for you! Hopefully it will get better everyday. =) I find the 75volts.com is quite interesting too but have yet to decide which one to buy. Yeah sure, will be great if you can burn the songs for me when you got it. Or better yet, send me via msn - less troublesome i guess?

heartburn
Anyone of you gotten some pill to ease your heartburn? I told gynae that I have heartburn and she asked if I want the pill (or something) to chew on to make mouth less acidic. I didnt took it cos I hate pill but now wondering if it taste good.

coconut
From what I read, I think that all young coconuts are green in color. Those that you saw in supermarket like shop n save, they just removed the green color part cos that part is really very hard and thus more difficult to cut open at home. However, the contain is still the same as the one you buy from drink stall.

Young coconut = have a lots of coconut water + jelly-like meat.
Mature coconut = not much juice and have thick white meat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coconut

So far on the net, I cant find anysite saying cannot drink more than 1 coconut drinks a week leh... so i am still drinking as and when i like. maybe 2 - 3 times a week.

kpc
hopefully your baby's condition will be healed as he mature in your tummy! Really heartpain to hear that.
 



Back
Top