(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

pink, I am not too sure about it now. Coz this chair was brought like 5 years again for Kai. You can call up Tangs, Robinson, Taka to check it out or even Kids Mall at IMM.
 


morning all
happy.gif


pris,
thanks...yup this is one my cousin has
happy.gif

hope everything goes well for ur scan
 
pink:no need la i also use normal hanky.

Dollie:harrrr tats bad le...how come????bb dun wanna zzzz?????

REgg:ya man pls rest!!!!!!u dun wan to work too much ....esp now......
 
Priscilla,

Wah! It is good that you pick up every sign and start to monitor the mucos discharge from day one. Ya, just talk to bb, bb can understand de.

zen,

Baby weight is not how much you eat, but I think no matter how you explain to your MIL she will not understand it! This is sometime I hate about MIL, only DIL to be blamed.

mashy,

Ya, my MIL also wanted to suggest the name for my boy! I told my husband, she already chosen the first one, (I,e the surname) so the rest is for us to decide and not them!
 
Morning ladies ... waiting for my pt maid to come & clean the house
happy.gif


Oh, want to share something ... I'm convinced there r some 'things' lurking near my house.

Last nite, while we were watching tv in the living rm, coalie suddenly chiong to the door, started barking but with her tail down again. Then she moved back as she barked, as if 'someone' is moving towards her. She quickly run to us but continued barking at the door.

This happened for abt 2mins, and the next thing i know, i started to smell a stench ... a very smelly chao-sng kind of smell .. very strong at the doorway. Coalie continued to bark in a scary way.

Hubby then closed the door and coalie stopped barking, but still guarding. Later we opened the door and the smell was getting fainter. Coalie started to sniff on the floor at the doorway, u know, for those who have dogs, u will realise that if someone comes into your house and leave after dat, dogs will go sniff on the floor cos the floor got their scent and the dogs will try to sniff and find out who it belongs to? Coalie was doing exactly that.

I think that 'thing' did enter our house, but didn't go further cos coalie, though scared, was guarding our house and prevent 'it' from going further.

And this is not the first time this has happened le.

Eerie siah .....
 
<font color="0000ff">pegsfur</font>, animals and young children are very aware of all these.

<font color="0000ff">shirley</font>, for this pregnancy, it was rather complicated from the beginning so I do take note of every detail unlike when I am pregnant with Kai.
 
I am back from my detailed review, no sign of labour or contraction throughout the CTG, baby's heartbite was great and also baby is active and happy. Will be going for weekly checkup next wednesday.
 
pegsfur,
most of my fren who stay at pungol &amp; seng Keng, has tis eerie encounterment.

2 fren in Seng kang, 1 fren in Pungol. all of them their house is new.

2 fren have shifted lioa. (1 at seng keng, 1 at pungol).

Pungol one, their phone has the speak mode, late at nite, my fren tot her hubby play the phone at living room, but later realise her hubby was sleeping next to her...

SengKang one, always at nite cant have peaceful sleep , keep feeling ppl tickling her legs..
 
<font color="0000ff">Shirley</font>, talk about choosing names, my mil will always comment that the name that I chose are so difficult to write with so many strokes. I told dh, you want easy to write then call, yi, er, san, very easy to write. I told mil off that the names I chose all have meaning and if she is illiterate and cannot read or write the names, she has to learn to read their names. Anyway, she can't even write simple chinese characters.
 
<font color="0000ff">Pegsfur</font>, for me, whenever I move into a new place, I will have a housewarming where I will get my church pastor and elders to come and bless the house and some do pray in the different parts of the house.
 
weishy:
now dat i just wake up... later i'll feel sleepy again.. but the moment i wake up after the afternoon "nap" its already 10++ 11pm............
somethings wrong!!

anyway. the buffet is confirm! for those who haben decide whether to go or not can think till monday. so Weishy can RSVP the seats.

msn: [email protected]
 
Hi
Everyone i am 32weeks 3days now. This is my 1st child.

Zen dun worry u lost weight is normal from 34weeks to 36 weeks. don't worry about it.
 
pegsfur

we also pray when we get a new car and this flat. We didn't invite the elders in the church to come and pray lah. We just said a simple prayer.
 
sharon
Ya, ours is new flat. Have been living here for abt 5yrs. Throughout this 5yrs, such incidents had happened abt 4 or 5 times, and every time coalie is the one to tell us. Both hubby &amp; i dun feel anything at all leh.

pris/ mahsy
Yah, i know alot of pple will pray or have some sort of ceremony when they move to new house. For us, we didn't as we are free thinkers. We felt the house was ok, breezy and with plenty of sunlight. Everyone who came to our house for the 1st time always commented that they like our house for the breeze and sunlight
happy.gif


Mmmm .. i think our house is generally ok lah. Just that those 'things' come from outside de, cos all those times when coalie was alerted, she was either barking at the windows or the door.

flower
Yr fren's story on the tickling of leg is scary!
 
pink

not really. Bought the stuff already. Now it's the cleaning, packing etc... My flat's in a mess now... And my hb is packing &amp; cleaning up coz i can't move ard much. :p
 
<font color="0000ff">mashy</font>, congrats! 3 more weeks to go. Same here, I am also into week 35. CTG shows no sign of labour and bb is still high up and I was told to rest more, no more shopping for me. Dh said he will jelp me to buy all the stuff that I missed out. My hospital bag is packed except my toiletries I am stlll using like facial wash and cream.

<font color="0000ff">pink</font>, time really flies, in no time, we will be cuddling our bundle of joy in our arms and then sleepless nites beginning for the 1st couple of weeks of nite feeding.
 
<font color="0000ff">mashy</font>, haahaa, same here, I cannot pack much now, order to rest well. No more walking too much except for meals and toilet. Just crossing my fingers bb will come on 15 July haahaa 3 day before week 38 which is my mum's birthday so bb can celebrate birthday with my mum haahaa.
 
<font color="0000ff">mashy</font>, I have packed in the camera and marriage cert and all the bills from Ob &amp; G. Now waiting for TMC to send me the confirmation of pre-registration form to put in, as well as a coin pouch with lots of coins and also hp charge.

<font color="0000ff">pink</font>, have you found the Jane Activa high chair yet?
 
pris
My gynae also advise me to rest more, no need bed rest but basically stay home &amp; do nothing. I'll be on leave this coming week, then go back to work for one week &amp; then it's the start of my ML.
happy.gif
 
pris

at least i can still walk and go shopping. :p Just went to expo to get some stuff. Then the air con man came to clean up the aircon units. Only left 2 more weekends to get everything done.

That'll be nice for your bb to celebrate the birthday with your mom. I'm hoping bb will come out punctually on 18 Jul so that i don't have to replan my logistics.
 
pink

haha, looks like a lot of us have to start resting for the BIG DAY.
happy.gif
Those who hasn't gotten much done yet, it's time to get on with it coz after that, really can't do much already.
 
Pris
Not yet cos I went maid hunting today. These days my energy level is quite low, can only go out for abt 3 hours or so then I need to rest.

And I am not done with buying of bb stuff yet, hope to complete by next weekend
 
Hi Ladies! Gd afternoon.

Today went for check up. Doc managed to do a 3D scan for the bb.. can see a bit of him only. At 33 week, bb was 2.1kg.. doc said slightly bigger and wanted me to cut down on rice and sugar intake and durains. I told him I seldom take sweet stuff and I eat brown rice and no durains.. my husband said maybe I take too much tonic liao le..

I’m going back to see doc another 3 weeks time. I forgot to ask doc about what GE test?

===========

Zen

3.7kg is too heavy liao le.. bb too big not good. Normal weight around 3-3.2kg when born is the best. Too heavy when give birth very tiring one… sometimes those old folk don kw one.. tot big is good. As long as its healthy who cares right?

===========

Pinkmama

What is VE?

===========

hey.. pushing incident at train is it?
My colleague told me that time there’s a malay aunty trying to push her way into the train and in the end, the ppl there fed up and push her out of the train. Haha…

I always managed to get a seat every time. But than i tel you, standing in front of the guys Is always better.. they always let me sit. Girls have to depends one..

===========

pegsfur

hey.. your incident very scary leh..
actually you can get your folks to do something at your house to cleanse. Especially if you are giving birth I think better get something done.

I heard those Indian smoke hor.. you can smoke and go around your house. That one heard is for cleansing the house also and also good at preventing mosquito.

New or old house before buy must cleanse one with what tea, salt and rice.. than sprinkle with “hong hua”

Actually most new house not so clean cos still new when building wor a lot of vacancies.

===========
 
Mashy
I envy u ... I still got quite a fair bit of stuff to settle. Haven't even start any washing &amp; packing. Only today manage to re select another maid. Now have to wait till Monday to know when her current employer can release her. ( she finishing contract on July)
 
<font color="0000ff">pink</font>, my gynae told me, he is more ks, so he wants me to either bedrest or sit down and minimised moving or walking around. Well, I just followed instructions for the time being, no more packing haahaa. Just enjoyed be treated like a queen for the last couple of weeks.

<font color="0000ff">mashy</font>, wow, I also want to do some shopping. Yes, it will be nice to share the same birthday with my mum, think mil will be so jealous, I can imagine her face liao so black and angry haahaa if I celebrate bb's birthday and my mum's together. Dh thot it will be nice to have bb's birthday on 21 July haahaa, I told him 15 July nicer and since then his self-quarantine is over liao too haahaa.
 
<font color="0000ff">pink</font>, for your maid, has to settle fast, coz still need to train. Also for bb's stuff, get all the necessities 1st then like high-chair ect, you can get later like about 3 months so dun have to rush to get everything which will tired you out.

<font color="0000ff">sbb</font>, brown rice is also carbo, it just make digestion easier and bowel more ease. So maybe you might want to eat down on the amount taken.
 
pink

that's why i rather depend on myself than someone else. At least i can get things done at my speed. If have to wait for pp, end up can never get anything done. I'm the impatient type, so don't like to wait and wait. Will u have time to get everything done if the maid comes really late?

pris
why your hb prefers 21 jul leh? Is there any significance to it?
 
<font color="0000ff">mashy</font> nothing significance haahaa, he said it is a just a multipy of 7 haahaa. Think he does not want mil to be upset, coz he knows his mum has low self-esteem and everything must win haahaaa.
 
Pris, mashy
Ya the maid issue is really a headache. If not for that first maid that played me out( never came back from home leave) I would have a maid by today. Now looks like the earliest I can get a maid in is mid july. And that leaves me no time to change if she turns out to be no good. Only consolation is got CL for the first month
 

pris

well, that's not something u can decide lor. If your bb decides to come out on your mum's birthday also bobian right? Just too bad for his mom.
 

Back
Top