(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

cloudme, I drink kopi tiam coffee/tea and also high class coffee/tea. Coke/pepsi I also drink. But not 100plus as I think that one is got exercise then can drink, no exercise no drink.
 


cloud
I also tk kopitiam teh but no coffee for me... took a lot of thai iced tea too

irene
for bubbletea, u can tell them not to put too much syrup then not so sweet le... they like to od on the syrup... so I always tell them to put lesser
 
Tas, you take care while travelling but in Japan, can buy children's mask. Can help me get a pack if you are there. Will pay you and pick up from you think after bb pops.

Weishy, will not be able to join you girls, was thinking when is a good time to meet you to try the monobo pretty, I am getting really lazy and tired lately.
 
tas,irene..

i was wondering how come everyone is talking about bubble tea... haha...

teh contain caffeine too rite?
me just drink on wkdays cos wkend got hb and in-laws around so have to avoid the "nagging"....

1 cup/day is still ok?
 
pris
will help u get if I see it.. prolly will get some of those egg moulds n those cute cutters to mk kiddy bento hehe

cloud
actually teh has more caffeine than coffee..
 
Tas, please help me get some too haahaa, the egg mould - big and small ones as well as if you see nice cutter like miffy or was it mitty haahaa. The mask can get from any pharmacy there.
 
pris
i'm now 31 coming 32wk le... I hv gotten letter from gynae already... he certify me fit to fly til end july.
okie will look out for the mask and egg moulds hehe..

cloud
y u drink tea or coffee ley? can get those organic or decaf tea too...

btw they say drinking a certain berry de tea helps faster labour.. but I can't recall wat berry currently
 
i think one cup per day irregardless coffee/tea/bubble tea etc should be ok bah. But now 2~3 cups a day lah.

irene,
pls drink on my behalf the bubble tea! you so shiok!! *envy*
 
Tas,
my friend drink the tea u mentioned but dun work on her work...
wow u so shiok keep flyin..
happy.gif
i miss jap:p
 
tas,
i dun take coffee at all...

but this bb like teh...
only started drinking 2 wks back lor...
think he like the smell...
 
piggy
where got shiok.. I gotta tk my ger.. if fly economy v siong... then my ger dun like to sleep in bassinet, I gotta carry her... if fly biz class then okay...

cloud
hehe my boy also like tea.. lemon tea, earl grey, thai ice tea, bubble tea... faint
 
Cloudme
I'm still taking teh-o from the coffeshop, 1 cup every morning.

Taobao spree
I just checked with K.C.Dats.
Our stuff had arrived in Singapore! In the process of custom clearance.
happy.gif


Aug09 1st ever gathering
30th Jun (Tues)
1)weishy
2)Lawshe
3)SL???
4)Dollie???
5)Joeey - i can make it in the afternoon as well cos on leave.
6)kikilala (should be able to get the taobao spree items and we can compare our loot!)
 
taslyn
Wow! can still go to Japan in w32. I find that its getting quite tiring to walk now.
Let me know when you are back, you can collect your taobao stuff then.
 
piggy
no diff for her n her tix is from economy to biz class just need less than $100... but it is certainly more comfi for me...
can use miles to redeem for biz class... but the service is really much better.. hehehe...
 
tas

yah lor, tokyo is so jammed pack with pp. U be careful coz they walk so fast! Like that still can shop ah? For me, i already stopped most of my shopping already.

kiki
Great news!!!! CAn't wait to get our stuff...
 
kiki/mashy
lol... I asked gynae.. he say my condition v stable so he let me fly...
even with #1, I also flew at 32wk.
plus this pregnancy was quite a breeze for me so it's okay.. in fact I feel better this pregnancy..

SQ accept up to 38wks even, just need ltr from gynae lor...

kiki
re:taobao
want to msg u to meet u this wk to settle abt last wk hooha.. mb meet u in tampines b4 I fly to japan? still owe u a treat
 
kikilala,
thats great...
have i pm u my hp no?
shall meet up wif u to collect the taobao stuff...

RE: gathering
hmmm...too bad i can't join in...
cos it's too tiring to head down to town...

maybe mummies in the east wanna meet up?

tas,
yar lor...our bbs got weird taste..??
 
mashy
dunno woh.. I dun feel pregnant at all.. still walking ard like nobody business.. my thai frens are amazed tat with my tummy, I can still walk n carry my ger ard...

as for tokyo, most of my destinations we get chauffeured ard... so shld be okay? I'm already used to having indian/china/korean tourists pushing n shoving me ard in bkk liao...
I wanna go hello kitty there n buy stuff.. haha...
 
Tas, you check with SIA, when I came back, they demand gynae letter. I was told from week 32, no more flight insurance. And by week 36, they forbid you up the flight.
 
mashy
tentatively shld b 1 wk... then go back bkk 2 weeks bah.. coz gotta settle my ger's thai pr.. a lot of stuff going on and changes v last min too... but confirm flying off by friday...

hmmm japan baby.. lol... interesting idea... hehe... but i'll be so ill prepared if I give birth there, does not help that I can't speak japanese...
 
Tas, dun do that haahaa. Heard their hospital is not so good. When we outstationed there, the hospital has no place for delivery and the MTB was sent to a couple of places and unfortunately she died in the ambulance after giving birth to a bb in the ambulance.
 
pris,
no fixed lunch time...anytime from 12-3pm is fine
happy.gif


SunshineG,
thanks! tink i better stop drinking...no wonder my water retention is bad!

piggytoh,
yup...tink got outlets at chinatown n marine parade too but still far fr u

cloudme,
i stop drinking coffeeshop tea though i love it because scared of the caffine...will gif in to temptation once in a while...hehee
 
Sharon, I am going to Gynae tomorrow so probably give you a sms after I am done and on my way back. Can borrow your KP card to get some stuff and then return on the same day to you.
 
pris
hmmm will get hb to check w them. but they allowed me to fly ley til now they never demand ltr but I hv it with me each time I fly.. their webbie allows flight up til 36wks? not v sure. my hb's fren bought the tix for us at the ticketing office and he told them I will be ard 32wk, they say no problem? does diff class enjoy diff insurance coverage?
personally I think SQ standards drop recently.
 
pris
yikes.. scary! the other day I read that this guy in sydney had a broken bone in his neck and since he went to a&e after midnight on friday, they had no xray service. so he was send home w painkillers. only when the pain did not go away, he returned to hospital where they xray him, the dr told him not to move anymore as he has a broken bone which could cause him to be paralegic... scary! it's weird that advanced cities have such inadequate medical care!

I told hb to get his fren to source for hospitals in tokyo n bkk just in case bb wanna give us trouble liao. but guess this is 2nd time, I m more prepared n aware of my body.

yeah sanrioland... I think they will mk a lot of money from me.. I cannot resist hk or miffy or melody... jialat...
 
Tas, no ley, you have to check with them, if not check their term and conditions online. When I pick up my tickets and check in my luggages, they ask to see my letter at Sydney airport.
 
Tas, that's hospital in Oz. In Van, was much better. In Jap, you must speak Japanese, good thing is dh's colleague's wife is a doc and she speak fluent English. But so far, Kai did not fall sick when we were away from home, think the air is cleaner haahaa.
 
pris
I flew back ydae they never mentioned but they just told me to get ltr ready. will get hb to call them later. coz I got no clue abt the booking/flight details..

the last time I check online, it was 36 wks or sth.
 
The Koi bubbletea price is reasonable, imagine bubbletea at Oz is like $3.50 for basic, flavour one at $4 to 4.50 and add bubble another 50cents to $1
 



Back
Top