Pegsfur,
alamak no need la cos ur baby in the first place alr slightly above average sure can hit 1... unless u really dun mind go c-sect if baby end up turn too big? 200g per is average la only an estimation...
Celine,
so now i waiting for my nex visit to see how cos some baby they will slow down towards the end if really too big i will opt for induce 2-3wk earlier if by then no sign of labour... my sis all 3 baby induce 1.. actually only a small no. of pp after induce their cervix dun open 1 since ur #1 got no prob i dun tink u will exp. wat ur friend exp.
shirley,
induced but not dilated enough...wait too long then bb inside become "stressed out" heart beat rating dropping go emergency c-sect! For both cases same scenerio.
Pegsfur, your baby will definitely hit 2kg lah. Hahaha...think by week 34 will hit liao. You still got so many weeks to go.
I was told 1st one will be early too but with so much walking and stairs climbing, my Joshua still didn't come out early.
morning babes,
yeah will be travelling to tokyo this week to settle some stuff there..
luckily for me, weight gain still minimal and I still actively walking ard... saw gynae at 29wks eaxonn was 1.5kg n me added 1.5kg. to total weight gain is 3kg
re: blue admissioon form for tmc
bring this when u go hospital to deliver. pass it to counter when admitting.
Piggytoh, yah lor....I kena cheated. Started to wait and wait from week 37 onwards. Climb so much stairs, wash toilets and walk so much still don't want to come up and end up induce. I keep asking gynae why haven't come out. Hahaha..
Irene,
hahah ya lor sometime is ur baby engage but cervix not open.. a lot of criteria we mus meet be4 baby wanna come out keke.... been tellin my baby mus come out himself at 2-3wk earlier haha..
Piggytoh, I was already 2.5cm dilated during my last gynae checkup and was told bb very low already. Imagine my gynae was checking my cervix dilation and she told me she can touch my bb's head! But still the baby refused to come out fast!!!
irene,
when u started the climbing of stairs? gynae told me to start now liao... then he blur n total I stay 4th storey n told me to climb stairs til I corrected him n say I stay on 14th... then he say climb to 4th then take lift up... else if I really climb 14th... floors he will see me in ER for delivery...
for eviana, my labour was short though I did not walk much or climb stairs. but cervix not dilated. pple says the walking n climbing is supposed to aid dilation of cervix.
Taslyn, I think I started climbing during the last month maybe week 36 or 37. I will climb up and down the stairs each time I go out and buy my food. I stay on the 8th floor.
Its not easy ah...was panting and panting away.
I still do squatting exercise just to deliver fast.
I don't intend to climb stairs this round as my body like more out of control this round. Somemore I think looking after a toddler should be good exercise enough.
my #1 labour also consider short (check into hosp at 7am)
in labour ward at 7.30am...
and my ger was out at 1pm(spent 1-1.5 hr pushing)...
mine cervix took about 2+hrs to be fully dilated after gynae broke my water bag...
tas, climb stairs will help bb come earlier? I have been climbing stairs every weekend for exercise, up and down 12 storeys twice... so hopefully I dun have to wait till week 39 to give birth!
Hi Mummies,
Currently i am 57kg, gain 10kg ($#$^#$@#!@&*)
baby weight 1.3kg at week 30. Gyn say baby is small but still ok .. my 1st was estimated at 4kg full term but lucky came out early if not i would have a hard time delivering !
yesh #1 will come along.. shld be no prob.. but will prep some mask jic. hehe
mich:
climb opens cervix so helps during delivery dun hv to suffer too long during labour..
last time ard... gynae say my dilation is slow co I never exercise much so this time I ultra active lor