mashy
Ur gal drinks a lot of milk hor?
BB
Hmm.. ok. I was taught by WBB never to play ard with the proportions of milk powder, & I tend to treat her words like Bible,.. hehe
sbb
Hiaz.. very worrisome when their temper is so bad hor? Also dunno how to teach
Aiyah my MIL contradictory one. At nite cannot give carrot coz hard to digest. But shd give rice & potato so that he's more full. Er.. cannot digest yet need to eat full full? Really no logic one lor.
bobo
I din ask abt FM. That time, I still thought FM = poison!
Sleep & eat??? How to???
pegsfur
Hiaz,.. I still can't make Sam brush teeth. he takes the toothbrush & tries to brush OUR teeth. I really give up on this boy lor!
I think he's having major tooth decay liao. No brushing, no wiping with cloth, no bristle brush.. no water after milk
jeni
Can you up the feed at 12am? Maybe 150ml is not enough? Sam drinks 200+ml 3 feeds a day.
joeey
Sam also very 花心. So hard to make him sleep!