(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

babymaking
will transfer to u ltr
happy.gif
sorry

Hi babymaking,

Thanks for the email!

My sincere apologies for the late response. Have just made payment and dropped you an email.

Thanks for arranging this exciting event! We look forward to see you all! Whee!
happy.gif

Sharon, the 1st pic is ang moh spinach call Phay Leng. The 2nd one is chinese spinach call heng cai. I am using heng cai.
Some ang moh spinach is bitter. The heng cai leaves will turn very soft after cooking so I think its a better choice.

irene,
thanks...i read that ang moh spinach cannot let baby eat first??!
hmm...blur liao

reira/BB/weishy/jul,
thanks for the reply

sharon,
U r not the only one .. when i went grocery shopping, i almost faint also becos i've came across spinach with pointed leaves, spinach with round leaves, red spinach, big leafy spinach and baby spinach. Piangz ... how the hell are there so many types of spinach?

jul
Hahaha .... Ovann oso did no.1,2,4,5 and 6 on your list
happy.gif
It's becoming a chore to change diaper for him.

For crying at nite, Ovann also did that for quite long before his pearlies came out. Den just out of the blue found 1.5 teeth in his gums cos the 2nd one was abt to emerge. Now he has 2 lower teeth le
happy.gif

Sharon, I also use No. 2 for cooking. It turns soft on cooking really fast and they are easier on the tummy too. Hope that helps.
happy.gif

Mommies, like to know if anyone have gone for their bb photoshoot? My sumo bb gal's photoshoot is coming soon and have been scouting for cool hats! hahahaha.. isn't this adorable? Its reversible too! LOL.

3813062.jpg

pegsfur

i also blur when i go shoping. i m just not a cooking person lor. see all the veg n fruits - i feel sooo sian. n confused!

pegsfur, michelle

er.. how long did ur bb do the nite cry thing b4 teeth came out? mine has been like this for more than 1 mth? used to wake up only once or twice then we stuff pacifier. now it's escalated to many times n pacifier doesn't work!

i keep wondering if he's hungry???

sandy> erms. dat y i olawys feel old pple not good to deal with -_-

gin oh> i was thinking of buying to try too. but i stay at the west leh
sad.gif

jul> dunno leh. only started recently. n de tooth is not out yet. when is it coming out???

jul/michelle
tink once the first tooth out, the others will follow quite fast.. javier 4th tooth came out in abt a month oni, so all four still small and not fully out..

babyja> all come out pain? or only first one out pain? my boy now dunno y he cannot drink much, den end up middle of the nite ard 6am will cry n wan milk -_-"

michelle
eh... dunno will affect him drink milk anot coz he has been rejecting milk for quite long.. tink months b4 his tooth came out..

mayb u can give lesser but more frequent.. coz till now i still split his 1 feed into 2.. like he is taking 220ml, i will give 120ml then abt 30mins later 100ml again.. but more siong and more bottles to wash loh..

jul,

Hahaha ... same lor... so most of the time i always stick to the fruits/vege that i know .. haha .. not adventurous enough.

For nite crying, Ovann did that for a few weeks leh, so Sam might be the same too. And like sam, he can wake up a few times a nite when normally, he'll only do it once or twice. If u think he's hungry, did u try to feed him when he cried?

Good Morning Mummies
happy.gif

Braddell Heights having a baby show on 18 Apr 2010, closing date extend to 8 Apr 2010. Juz help them to spread the words. they got not enough bb participating.
happy.gif

They hv email the registration form as well. If you need, PM me I will forward it to you.
happy.gif

http://www.braddellheights.org.sg/EventDetails.aspx?Id=39
Details as follows :

Date : 18/04/2010 Sunday
Time : 9am ~ 1pm
Venue : Braddell Heights Community Club

Registration fee per child:
$10 (PAssion Card Member)
$20 (non-PAssion Member)

Category:
A) Healthy Baby Contest (6 ~ 11 months)
B) Healthy Baby Contest (12 ~ 18 months)
C) Healthy Baby Contest (19 ~ 24 months)
D) Most Sporty Baby
E) Most Photogenic Siblings

For more information, please contact Braddell Heights CC at 6288 1258.

http://www.braddellheights.org.sg/EventDetails.aspx?Id=39

mornin regg
happy.gif

u hv nice new design clips, i want order some more, my lady boss give birth tis morng. i need to find time n browse ur ready stock
happy.gif

hi goooooooooood mrng all..

MICHELE.. which club med u going? bintan?

SHARON.. i can actually collect the magic cube for u.. hw abt it?

re.: meet-up
hw abt a meet-up this sun (instead of sat)..since some of the bbs will be going for the trial class at tanglin mall?

April,

Thanks, i do customize too..let me know ya
happy.gif

Dear mummies,
hope u all dont mind i post my webbie here, thanks alot.

reggkong.multiply.com

Good morning mommies.

Reira, the torso looks good. I'm interested to get too but I dont think I can fit in XL. Sigh...

Reira,
not sure wat other events they hv oso besides the contest, i know CC staff well, as my elder son attend class there. so they ask me help them spread the words, they accept all baby no need to stay at that area.

regg,
i know u customize, me no gd in design,, no sense of creativity...heehee

Hi Regg,

So sorry for the late reply on the clips. Just got an update from my friend. Just wondering if you receive the email that i sent you. let me know if it is available and when it can be delivered cos it is meant to be a gift.

Thanks!

reira.. i juz made payment le..

To Account POSB Savings
119-51004-0 Reira
Amount S$21.60
Transaction Reference 2806174693

thnx~

Reira,

thks for reminder on the Muchkin magic cube, i saw at robinson selling SGD$99. I want to buy one too.. give u payment details once i trf to u.

Reira,
so far for maidenform i buy same size wor.. e.g. i am a size S so the shape wear i buy S as well.. same for bra.. fits well...

Spinach : I give my bb the ang mo spinach cos I thou expensive and better looking should be better ha ha blur me .. Any way I never give the leaves only for the taste in the porridge
porridge: think my bb loves sweet I put some fm into the porridge he like so hungry and finish all

mozart magic cube
ordered 1st batch. details here: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/3808291.html

bobo
confirm received $21.60.

bean
oh! then one of these days maybe can go there to try haha. thanks for the size chart.

michelle
after awhile, i know how to sooth him when he is cranky le. so not so bad for me. maybe 1 min of scream crying

1 mozart cube shipping roughly S$10.

april
yah lor, babymaking told me it was S$99 i was like #@%$#&%&*!! lol anyway, received your $21.60.

Daph
ok sure

el-nino
noted on your order. you are in SG now?

Rei
I'm flying back on Sat, hope to catch up on the baby's day out, maybe we can arrange tea for mommies in the west on the weekday, JP will be good since I've never been there.

do you find any baby contest in the west area? i so kisiao & ambitious, come back and want to do so many things. deprived here and not go many places cos red shirt strike everywhere. hope they dun block airport when I leave on Sat.

babymaking, got slot for me on 17-Apr event?

el-nino
oh wow thats so dangerous there. anyway, the cube will only arrive in 3-4 weeks after i placed order. you ok with that?

RE.: KINDERMUSIK TRIAL CLASS

hi those who had signed up for the trial, registration has been done and confirmed.

it's 1pm this coming sun (11 apr) at tanglin mall.
do rmbr to bring along a pair of socks for the accompanying adult. (socks for bbs r optional.)

thank you for those who had already made the payment. as for those who have not, kindly transfer to my POSB savings 207-17964-7 when you hv the time. many thanks.

Back