Hi Kitty Ng,
So happy for you that your baby is fine.

I cant wait to see my little gal too. How come your baby can do somersaults, I am so envious of that! My little gal, at each scan is always at that same position sleeping.. haha.. So never get to see her move much you know. My friends told me that it could be the timing of the scan which is alway after dinner at around 9pm.
Hi Princess, somehow I think you are going to be really good mother to your baby cos you seems to care alot for your baby and know what you are doing now and is willing to be responsible for your actions. Do let me know if you need help since we do stay near each other.
Hi Elijah'sMummy, I think you are a pretty young mother too!! Thats good, I always wanted to start before 30s but too bad, no fate.. haha!
Hi Bestberries,
Try not to let the curiousity kills you!! You will get to know their gender soon! So is it identical twins or non identical?
Hi Mrs C,
Do did you managed to get a good scan that day? Will the clinic actually asked you to come back another day? My friend was asked to do that eventually cos the position of the baby wasnt so good..
HI Sherryl,
Hopefully, lets pray that our babies will be good and be in good position so that the scanning will be very smooth and sucessful ya, most importantly healthy!