(2009/06) June 2009 MTBs

hi mummies, been MIA quite a while.

Baby A still drinks her milk frm the bottle, she's been taking about 120-150ml since 6 months and only now when she's taking formula then can take more. but i also notice that her tummy bulging out, prev she got flat tummy! wondering if my mum keep feeding her milk that's why she's getting 'fat'. haha!

Her daily diet:
- wake up 6am, drink 120ml of milk then goes back to sleep
- wakes up for the day at 9am, drink 90ml milk
- 1030am eat HT cereal with Rusk biscuit or steamed apple or strawberry/banana
- 1130 90-120ml of milk then afternoon nap
- wake up 1-2pm for lunch of porridge or baby pasta with chicken/lamb and veggie
- 3pm 120ml milk (again! haha) then nap
- 5pm wake up, drink 90ml milk with snacks like manna biscuit/gerber puffs
- 6pm dinner of porridge/pasta
- 730pm 100-120ml milk
- between 8 to 10pm i will give another 90ml of milk so she can sleep off

she drinks a lot is it? about 700ml/day. but i think it's because now i start giving FM i dont 'ration' the milk. prev when i latch she always take short snacks no matter how much i try to distract her.

now when i latch it's usually at night and in the dark so she cant look around much, and she will keep pulling my hair! do you all have the same?

miss you all loads!

any body child still toothless?
happy.gif

hi Caramelle,

no time no see.. hope all is well for you and baby A..

bbpotato,
yup.. i am still interested.. having a hard time finding happy bellies in organic shops..

bbpotato,
yes i still am.

bbjun,
thanks for the info. wah, din knw really can wean off milk by themselves. haiz...
but then again, J still latches at night leh, so he's still into milk? or jus comfort sucking?

dolly,
will try ur method, to starve J even more! but poor thing leh, see him cry at night,
den keep wantng to latch. once latch on, he's ok leh. haiz... den again, EBM he doesnt want. ):

sweethalo,
i add 1 scoop nia lor. 1 scoop to 30ml water mah. jus dat little bit only he still knw leh! buay
tahan.... even when i pour fm into adult cups or any cup, once he reached out for it and hold it
in his hands, den he put near his mouth/nose, he immediately can smell the powder smell liao, den
refused to drink, refused to even taste it!

and im seriously planning not to latch him anymore! it's getting painful now! each time he latches on,
on at first mouthful, IT'S DAMN DAMN PAINFUL LOR!! esp my right side. left side still ok...

caramelle,
wow wow, so long no see u post liao. wah i think she drinks quite alot of milk. dat's good! :)

ahnet, hehe yes i miss all mummies here! been so busy with new job that i never log on so long. every night log on to FB play cafe world already take up a lot of time. hehe!

eh is there a HT BP going on?

deerdeer, mine's still toothless
happy.gif

ahnetsan, if you still wish to breastfeed, maybe you can tell J not to bite. Think he will understand. Saw it on some website. Hope it helps!

Extracted from http://www.breast-feeding-information.com/breastfeeding-and-baby-biting.php
"The first instinct of many nursing mothers is to pull the child away, however you'll ease the pain on your nipple if you pull your child close to you and gently insert your finder into the corner of your baby's mouth to release the suction. Say 'No' to your baby in a firm but calm voice and then - if not too painful - continue feeding. If your child bites again, repeat the procedure but suspend feeding for several minutes. Just saying 'no' is usually enough to stop most babies from biting again. Between feeds, give your child a carrot or teething ring to chew down on."

caramelle, there was a big hoo hah regarding HT cereals. One mommy found a worm and made and complaint and now ends up with a lawsuit. Think the moderator took out the thread. so most of us are switching to HB or others.

Hihi Caramelle
happy.gif

Long long time no see here hehehe... Glad all is fine with Alya ;) she drinks almost like Noah's pattern... but he is abit off this week ... hope he gets back somehow since he is already only drinking 120 or less.

Yep, there was some hoohah about HT. I have been giving Noah HB after his solids strike and still had 2 pkts of HT cereal unopenned. Seeing that he has been eating ok so far, and my HB was finishing, decided just to open up the HT and see if anything wrong.. so at least I can clear the shelf...but opened up seemed fine leh... so thinking it could be a batch problem? Oops!

Ahnet - I guess don't worry too much especially since J has quite a number of teeth so must be getting more than sufficient calcium? slowly ba.. go with the flow... and before you know it he may come back onto milk... you will be surprised
happy.gif

Maybe you want to check if your nipples are bruised? Can put the medela cream to help healing.

When Noah bites (which isn't very often), I usually scream out and scold him... He will bian zhui then look very remorseful and usually doesn't do it again.

Bbjun- very interesting that PD mentioned such a situation that bb can reject milk due to lack of enzymes to digest milk....hmm... I will keep that in mind... thanks for sharing
happy.gif

toffeecat- hehehe u may suddenly be surprised to see that Rouxuan suddenly gets her teeth without any warning...
happy.gif
stay tuned ...

sweethalo, haha after hearing ahnetsan's distress on biting issues, i also abit phobia. long time ago she also got bite, no teeth but still painful. at first she tot it was fun cos i said "OUCH" very loudly. tot it was a game or something. think i saw on the thread somebody mentioned the website suggestion and i stopped saying ouch and just unlatched her when she bites. after some more times, she got the message. wa at that time she was even looking at me intently when she bite down waiting for my reaction. so how many teeth does Noah have already? haha at least he looks remorseful. my gal looks more disappointed that than remorseful. haiz.

does it mean that no teeth is due to not enough calcium? haha maybe all the calcium go into the bones cos she's still quite big sized. my FIL just went to check his back and found that his spine is curved quite badly, some condition called scoliosis. now going for treatment. dunno whether it's cos he carried her too often.

toffeecat, ya. I don't think I am as patient as my nanny lor. LOL. but I will try to keep up what she does so we can really be successful in potty training him. So far, I have only managed to get him sit on the potty without crying (used to scream n cry when he was put on it). However, he doesnt' want to pee into it. Just went to buy a baby toilet seat to put on the adult toilet bowl... gg to try tmr and see if it helps.

teeth:
haha.. Mine just got his first tooth last Monday and just over lunch, I saw the second one coming out! Well, I wasn't exactly looking fwd to the teeth cos am definitely enjoying his gummy smiles. But happy for him cos it means he gets to eat more n more yummy food that I want to prepare!

I don't think no teeth means not enuf calcium. It's just their own pace of development ba.

Caramelle,long time no see u here! regarding the milk intake, I think it's okay ba cos my boy is drinking about 720ml a day. Just that he doesn't take as frequent as A. The amt is a lot more each time he take... like 210-220ml. The only snack amt he is taking is 90ml and this not including what's already in his cereal.

thanks newmum. my mum loves to give her strawberries since A liked the bottled heinz banana and strawberry. usually allergies are more likely to happen to babies whose parents are allergic to something e.g. cow's milk, prawns etc. since hubby and me can pretty much eat anything, we think A should be okay.

bbjun, actually if your cereals are iron-rich, not so good to give with milk because calcium in milk blocks iron absorption. so i add water to cereal and usually a fruit to sweeten it. hth!

Tinybubu, Aug doesnt wanna eat anything but fruits as well! But he has been a fussy eater since he started solids so im still cracking my head on what to feed him. Today i fed him cheese sandwich and he seemed to like it. But my boy's mood like the weather so hopefully this liking stays. He absolutely hates porridge so i have stopped preparing porridge. Instead he is actually a little more receptive to rice and he is able to chew more lumpy food now so we are giving rice with soup. Im also giving pasta.

Aug also doesn't wanna finish his EBM. Now he only takes 120ml and that is with oatmeal and fruit cos he wont take the milk by itself! although he still latches frequently when i come back from work and at nite.

And he bites me sometimes too, esp when he first latches on. I will say ouch! I think he gets the message. Just now he was crawling around and bit me on the leg also! Think he thought it was fun. Very naughty boy!

sweethalo: Dropped bottle feed few ard a month ago,he dislike bottle right from the starts... haha, now nanny feed him milk w cereal
I'm still using HT too, haha, just started not long ago only

caramelle: my boy sometimes will put his fingers into my mouth when he latches and I've short hair so he can't pull
happy.gif

toffeecat: can ask your FIL to try to see a chiropractor if he's into it

potty training: hehe,my boy loves to POO during feeding time! Nanny has been telling him not to, but he still does loh

Newmom- i give my girl strawberries months ago though i've read it is a no no. Think if no one in the family is allergic its fine. I even give strawberry yougurt!

bbpotato- yes pls, do proceed with the orders. Am still keen to get the puffs and melts.

ahnetsan- i asked my fren why her bb suddenly drink milk and she said she did the half half mix of FM and EBM. Think you've tried that. She said they try and try and nanny finally succeeded cause bb could not go without milk for more than a week. So drink. Haha.

Potty training- once she sees me grabbing her when she starts to poo she will stop the poo from coming out. Then when she sits on the potty she will scream and struggle!! And not poo till i take her off and she continues sitting on the floor with her diaper. Regret never start earlier. Potty has been in the toilet for months but always too lazy to carry her in... now have to rely on my mom to teach her. Hahaha

HI mummies
Can share what are your babies' favourite toys? I'm thinking of getting some toys for my boy.
HE already has a FP walker to wagon, ride on, rocking horse, activity tables.
Some leap frog and v-tech toys, teethers. But he doesnt seem to like them very much.
His fav toys are my keys and a wooden stick. HE also likes to read books and mickey mouse soft toy.
Not sure whether he will like shape sorters.
Hope you can share with me so that I can get toys that is appropriate for his age and something he will like. Thanks!

Ah Ching, haha my gal's favourite toy is the remote control! other than that she likes playing with the FP stackup ring toy, a small box of little miss storybook and flashcards. your boy have a lot of toys. think your boy will appreciate the toys you bought maybe a little later cos i think now they are more interested in climbing around.

my gal thinks she's a little gymnast. she climbs on the bed, climbs on the cot, climbs on the playpen and climbs on the sofa. and on the bed she does this scary thing of flipping backwards once she is leaning on the headboard or holding the window grills next to the bed, and landing hard on the mattress. quite worried that she'll bang her head. tried to explain to her but she still does it. quickly transferred her to the cot when she starts doing it. anyone else's kid also doing this?

dolly, thanks. my FIL is seeing a chiropractor now after much persuasion from my Hb. nowadays we try to sit down with her as much as possible and not carry her too much too.

re: strawberries
strawberries was on the list my PD gave that we can give after 9months. but we usually cut off the outer skin and pour hot water on it to wash. a bit kiasu i know but it's cos something strawberries got mould so i just want to make sure :p

bbjun, did u succeed with the baby toilet seat? think u r already quite patient and perserving. told myself should try to put R on the potty every few hours but never got to doing it :p okie now just waiting fot R's teeth to come. yestrday MIL asked my Hb to ask doctor why she doesn't have any teeth yet. hmm..

caramelle, agree but the milk comes with the cereal so I just add water.
happy.gif

toffeecat, nope. Not successful yet. He played with the toilet seat cover n then reached for the roll of toilet paper n babble nonsense the whole of 10 mins. After that, I just pick him up and wash his hands and put the diaper back on. Well, potty training is never easy and they can regress as well. I think it's just take alot of repeats and sooner or later, they will learn. I had a hard time getting my boy to wash hands cos he refused to touch the water coming out of the tap but he will splash the water if I have some in the sink. Took one week to get him used to it and now he auto wait for me to wash his left hand and right hand. Am also trying to get him used to using the shower spray on him. Tried twice already but each time the spray goes to his head, he starts to get scared. He doesn't have that reaction when it's on other parts of his body.

Dylan's fave toys - my metal plate for steaming (yeah, it's in his toy box liao and I have to get another one for my cooking use!), mineral water bottles and yakult bottles, spoons, pails, his potty, laundry basket, towels, balls, stacking rings from lamaze (ever since he knows how to slot/stack them in, he can play with it for like 10mins!). He has just re-started his interest in shape sorters as in wanting to put them into the right shapes (previously, was just munching on them and smacking them together for sounds).

success! i managed to get sophie to drink 180ml of milk today before she slept.Finally figured that because weather is so warm,the last thing she wants to do is to drink warm milk.i gave her chilled milk and she guzzled it down!

not sure if this will work for your babies but can try,mummies.

now if only i can get sophie to eat something else besides fruits.i'm currently giving her Heinz strawberry + rice baby food jar.at least that's something....back to the drawing board!

tiny, so happy to see you here and congrats on the newborn!!!!!

today went to hunt for a baby carrier for A. been using the bjorn synergy and now my back like going to break. my mum who's the primary caregiver lagi worst cos she's smaller than me. was choosing between beco and manduca. beco pretty! but manduca more practical.

A's fave toys are also the things she cannot play with eg remote control, handphone, tissue! tried to buy toy remote and toy hp but she dont want, still want to play with her father's Omnia. she knows my iphone cannot touch! im quite particular about playing with handphones, scared later she think its HER toy!

dolly, your boy is really like mine in so many ways!!!He also likes to put his fingers in my mouth when he latches and i will just hold his fingers with my lips. I think he finds it comforting=) Nowadays he also poos when he is eating his solids. He actually looks cute when he is trying to push the poo out. He will make the hmmm sound and he looks so focused!

bbjun, my boy loves washing his hands under running water. Actually he loves anything with water. He enjoys his bath too and refuses to get out of the tub sometimes. Actually you can try counting before you spray water on dylan's head. Count 1, 2 then when you count to 3 spray the water so that he is prepared. He will learn in time that 3 means water then he will close his eyes=)

Aug loves to play with lotsa things besides his toys. Nowadays not too interested in toys but prefers things like remote control (anything with buttons actually), paper, cotton wool, bowls etc. Think they are at a stage where they love exploring new things.

tiny_bubu: Wow, chilled milk! That's a good idea! But wonder my nanny will allow it or not...

bbaugustine: yeah our boy same same one. He also loves his bath, when he see the bath water, he'll lean towards it and can't wait to get down.

Ah Ching: dun buy toys yet if you are organising bday party, otherwise u might end up too many!

happy mother's day everyone!

was on business trip last week, so not sure when do i have to make payment for the HB stuffs. pls advise! tks...

hi ching,

my boy loves remote control and the FP crawl and roll bongo drum? (think that is the name)

Went for the baby jumper gym trial yesterday, nice to see some of the mummies there! i think attending the class with the little ones is very tiring! have to chase them around, try to pull them back to sit still.. anyway the class was pretty interesting and i will enrole for 1 term.. he slept very well after the class.. i bet skyler was tired!

the only complaint is that the aircon is freaking lousy plus the gym is abit small leh i feel..

Happy mothers day!! so how are you ladies celebrating?

wow seems like our babies all like to play with remote controls, boxes, empty bottles and paper.
My boy will roam my kitchen and take down all the plastic bottles, packet drinks and simply make a mess.
the worse is taking the metal plate and drag on the floor or take the stick and hit.
I wonder if my downstair neighbours will be disturbed?

dolly, will be celebrating the birthday but my family more chee na. think they will give red packets rather than spend time buy toys.

talking abt bdae celebration, left exactly 1 month to plan,stll got no idea how I'll go abt it.
I want to plan something my boy will enjoy, but worried adults wont enjoy. sigh.
if do catering, then only adults enjoy, my boy probably wont enjoy.
ah ya.

toffeecat,
haha sorry to make u abit phobia abt the biting issues. ):
i read the link which someone posted abt the biting nipples thing (i forgot who, sorry!), i find it useful as well.. but den im jus afraid dat once if, touch wood, he really bites, den no matter hw i tahan and no matter hw i tried to unlatch or say no, he might not let go, plus th e number of teeth he has now.. i cannot imagine if he treats IT like a prey or smthg, that wld be disatrous for me. hahaha

wah i din knw no teeth means nt enough calcium? hmmm, dun think so ba...

bbjun,
at least u enjoyed the gummy smiles for quite some time alrdy.
happy.gif
more are coming on the way!!

bbaugustine,
you also having problems with milk nw? he also wont take milk by itself?
ya ya, the first latching on HURTS for me!! esp the right side!! and often this pain will go all the way from nipple right to the knees and legs! i dunno why i will get dat funny feeling in my legs.

junies,
wow, thanks for the info, yeah lor, i've tried dat lor. ):
wah one week without any milk? dats like so poor thing... ):
i hope i try and try can finally let J drink his milk. recently opened Nan HA fm. so far, he only sip sip thru straw... haiz. less than 10ml.

sweethalo,
today i finally succeeded in secretly putting one scoop of nan ha into J's cereal. and he took it!! haha. dunno if it's bcos he's hungry in the morning or he's too busy playing with his dad or wat!! will try again tmr!!

ah ching,
J's fav toy is also the tv remote control and the fan remote control!!
he also likes my doraemon keys and blue pen!! and TISSUE PAPER!!! and mobile phone. faint!!! maybe u can buy him some stacker toys? J likes those, where he can destroy everything and den stack them himself den destroy again... and maybe pit balls? mine likes to play with balls. i hope he doesnt play with his next time!! hahaha

talking abt toys, anyone knw where to get books with nursery rhymes/music in it?

re: strawberries,
im nt letting J touch strawberry until he's older cos he's got eczema! however, when the HB yogurt melts come in, im gg to let him the strawberry melts!! haha

tinybubu,
jus told my hb abt the chilled milk... nt sure if he will try it out or not leh.

toffeecat, S is still wearing M size Pampers Active!! Wahahaha...

tinybubu, chilled milk is yummy!
happy.gif
Have been giving S room temp milk all this while, at best very slightly warm. Have been told by several people that may be why my formula powder isn't dissolving well. Hrmph. Is Sophie on fresh milk already, or still on fm? So you make it up warm first, then add ice cubes or something..? Hey, when are you leaving for Aus? Hope you have a nice time there
happy.gif

S loves to play with:
camera+pouch, mobile phones (she already killed one of my phones with her drool, so I have kindly donated it to her), my slippers, cables that are plugged into the wall socket, the charging cable for my laptop, my glasses, my lip moisturiser, anything that plays music when you press a button (she has a stacker, a bear, a mobile and a piano that does that), car keys, and ziplock bags (trying to open them, close them, put stuff in them, take stuff out). She also loves chasing the cats around the house. She seems to be outgrowing remote controls... Oh, and most days, she will pull out her boxes of colourful balls (I have 4 boxes of balls to fill up her ball pit) and empty them 1 by 1, then leave to play with other things *faint* She leaves a trail of mess and destruction everywhere she goes...

Mothers' day:
Got a kick out of receiving a carnation at Dian Xiao Er and a rose at Cold Storage! Wasn't surprised to get the flower at DianXiaoEr, cos they were doing ONLY mothers' day set menus, so expected them to have gimmicks to go with it. But Cold Storage! I was surprised
happy.gif

Wall socket cover:
Anyone knows if they sell socket covers in the stores? Not talking about those that you can plug into the holes to prevent baby from sticking their fingers in (I already bought that). I mean, something like a big cover that you can flip down to cover all the plugs that are plugged into the wall. Cos right now, S is always trying to pull plugs out from the wall, and I don't know how to cover that up. Just 2 days back, she pulled out the plug of my cable modem, and I was wondering how come suddenly I have no internet connection...

HAPPY belated MOTHER'S DAY everyone!

I came acroos this quote and i thot, a mother's love is indeed amazing, faithful and beyond 'understanding'. Reading it over and again makes me appreciate my mother's love and mothers who have mothered for many many years thus far, and esp those who have gone thru much for their kids, and maybe some deep hurts ... ... The quote goes:-

A mother's love is something no one can explain - it is made of deep devotion and sacrifice and pain.

So mothers, you are AWESOME!

tubbymummy, means u save a lot on diapers! Skyla is a very energetic gal. and so good that she can entertain herself. my gal doesn't like to be left alone for too long. she'll call for attention if we are out of sight for a min. think perhaps we shelter her too much. haven't let her crawl on the floor yet. hmm..

ahnetsan, are u referring to the vtech nursery rhyme book? just saw it at metro the other day. looks like this. http://www.vtechuk.com/products-and-accessories/nursery-rhymes-book/ haha i sometimes also think what if Rouxuan bites off my nipples one day. but nobody's nipples have been bitten of yet i think. guess it depends on wat u r comfortable with. have u tried those cereals with milk? maybe the taste is different. think nestle got give some samples. can try to add the milk powder whenever u can lor. to the porridge also if the porridge got strong tasting ingredient like potato. but cannot add milk when there's spinach. supposed to cause rashes or something.

bbjun, yeah guess it'll take quite a few tries for them to get used to using the toilet seat. think my gal also looks a bit scared even though she didn't cry when i used the shower on her hair while i carry her. when she's in the tub and i spray it on her body, she's ok. guess it's normal cos the water may be splashing into their eyes or nose no matter how careful we are.

bbaugustine, haha i also count 1,2,3 whenever i am doing something to her. like carry her out of the bed, wiping her. think started when she's like 2-3 months. one thing is cos she's quite impatient, so it's like to prevent her from making noise or crying :p

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

toffeecat,
thanks for sharing abt cannot adding milk into spinach, i din knw dat! im using the nestle oats with prune cereal. jus add water. but these 2 days i got add a scoop of fm in it, it's ok right?
haha i was jus asking my hb last night whether we shd add scoops of milk powder into J's porridge!! wonder if its ok..

re: washing hands soap
anyone knw wat soap or cleanser to use for washing bb's hands? i've been using jus water to wash J's hands and also pigeons alcohol wipes to clean his hands when he's out.

re: wall socket cover
i would also wan to get tat! but hor, tubbymummy, wont S be able to flip it open? since the cover is jus a cover and not fully attached to the whole thing right?

toffeecat,
no im nt referring to dat book. i haf a similar one from FP. im looking for any soft book or book dat can haf nursery rhymes in it one. those dat got story telling one.

tubbymummy, that cover i think sold in hardware shop cos i have one to cover the socket for my washing machine, but it's transparent.

i think i damn lax when it comes to A's cleanliness. she loves to crawl on the floor and my cats (now there are 4 cos my mum is staying with us) just roams around. after the whole roaming session then i just wash her hands with water. im a believer of not being too clean cos need to build her immunity. but wont let her put sand in her mouth! that's just disgusting and hard to clean...haha!

bottles also i dont wash with soap all the time, just run under hot tap water. my pump parts lagi best, at work after i pump just wash with tap water and put into netted bag to air dry. so far okay leh..the only time she fell sick was when her father came back from outfield with a cough and co-slept with her.

now hfmd cases on the rise, in my school a few cases already. i make sure go back i bathe first before touching her.

re food: tried petit bowl last saturday, she was quite ok with butternut squash risotto! my hubby said can make at home, i told him, sure...you go make lah!

ahnet, milk with porridge?? yelch! how about cheese with bread? last time when i was small, my grandma soaked a bread in milk and gave to me. tried it with A but FM smell very strong she dont like...

ahnetsan, ya the spinach cannot mix with milk my mil mentioned b4, she says will have diaherrea. then i went to check it out on the web, cos i still want to drink my milk after i dinner then my hb scold me. anyway, checked it out on the web, think on the motherhood forum also, some mommy asked for help to translate some chinese document on foods that cannot be mixed and the reaction and cure. spinach + milk may cause rash. and the cure is green bean soup. there was more but looks like stuff we don't really eat so didn't pay much attention to the rest.

i guess no harm adding some more milk in cereals already with milk. and for porridge i guess it depends on the ingredients and taste. maybe cook a little more in case he doesn't like the taste then u still have some porridge to feed him. oh... haven't seen any soft books with nursery rhymes. got such thing??

re: washing hand
usually just use a wet towel to wipe. sometimes put her hand under running tap water. but a bit hard to manage the latter. when outdoor i use pigeon wipes.

hi ladies.

Happy belated Mother's Day! Hope u all had a great weekend. Yesterday, we were at my granny's and Aisha took a few steps walking many times and she's aware she's walking. Today I'm on child mc coz Aisha has been under the weather since very early morning. Now she's fast asleep.. sigh.. the house is so peaceful, remind me of my maternity leave.

Washing hands:
U can try Kirei Kirei self-foaming soap. Its so convenient coz dunt need to lather up. Usually i dunt really wash after aisha crawls all over too leh. I wash her hands before and after eating or after going toilet. but better wash with soap.

mummies,
I'm looking for a 1 pc of M size mamypoko pant urgently for Cayden PS this thurs, pls let me know if you any can spare. I will pay for it.

thanks in advance

<font color="cc3399"> ermm... Actually, I beg to differ abt no one having had bitten nipples yet.

My boobs hv bn attacked on several occasions now.
They've also been groped, mauled, scratched til marks left behind, n pinched til bruised. But no big deal though.

Relax. Ur nipples aren't gg to be bitten off. Kyle s upper and lower incisors are out n he doesn't even leave teeth marks.
I think we'll instinctively pull away and even if they want to, they'll be too stunned to clamp down at that moment.

When Kyle chomps down, I usually shriek YEOW!!! And yank him off the boob. Usually he just looks mildly surprised.
If he chomps down again, I tap his cheek and pull away, glare at him n say a firm NO BITING.

Quick shoutout to bbPotato again in appreciation of u doing a non-profit bp out of goodwill
happy.gif
THANKS, BABE. </font>

re: mag mag
lost the white gasket on the mag mag cup. so the cup kept on leaking and apparently the water flow was also faster? causing my gal to choke and she continued to cry the whole afternoon. went to check out if there is any spare parts sold. saw the top cap with straw and gasket selling for $5.50. then i saw the straw and gasket only spare parts. i tot ok, if it's less than $4 i'll get it. when i flip over, it's selling for $6.30! *faint* might as well buy the whole top cover rite? it's also labelled spare parts. guess R will have to drink from the bottle now until she graduates to the adult cup.

also changed from avent teat 2 to 4 after hearing my MIL nagging that R is a big gal now and shld make the whole bigger. i tot maybe she's still taking 20mins to take her milk so went to buy number 4. yesterday MIL told me that she was quite out of breathe after drinking. told my mom today abt the change. then my mom today said that R can finish her milk in 5-10mins. so wondering why i need to change in the first place.

RE: HB Products

I've asked the spree mummy to check with the supplier for the expiry date for the cereals b4 putting the order thru.

As for evitaminstore, they said shipping some of the order out, but dunno what are the items they are going to ship.

Will update all again.

<font color="cc3399"> toffeecat, I think several, if not most, of us have bubs that grab at us a lot, no?
Hair, clothes, necklaces... whatever they happen to get their hands on while nursing - whether in the dark or light..
Maybe Kyle's got a lot of fat to grab and so can get enough to cause more damage.
sad.gif

And do check in again with an update if and when you get nipped on the nipple huh?! *pun intended*
happy.gif

</font>

Back