(2009/06) June 2009 MTBs

Hi mummies,

I am a june SAHM. Would like to check how to introduce cheese to baby n what kind of cheese should we buy?

My baby's not so keen in eating porridge. My parent did ask me to add in the Marmite..have any mummies try this before?

Wow..seem like some mummies already start planning for their baby 1st year old birthday party.. think will only celebrate with family members.. I m thinking of buying Pine Garden cake for my son birthday, any comments on Pine?

<font color="cc3399"> Hi SamSam, *wave* Just intro lor. Can mix into cereal or intro as finger foods.
Cream cheese (like laughing cow triangles or cubes) will do, it can also be used as a spread on bread.
For me, I intro'ed mild cheddar and mozzarella to my boy Kyle. He turned his nose up at the cheddar but was happy with the mozz'ey. I intro'd them shredded as finger food first, then started mixing into cereals. Now he just feeds himself small cubes on a fork.
happy.gif
I hope this sharing helps.

<font size="+1">Re: June'09 Babies' Mass 1st Bday Bash</font>
My 2-cents worth: Tubbym~ was saying that the April or March mummies did their mass bday bash the month after so that it would not clash with any of the thread's baby bday celebrations. I'm not sure about what you all think, but I thought that was absolutely BRILLIANT. So maybe end June is a good idea...?

I think Serene22's princess Sophie is the youngest princess, born 29th June (am I right?).
If so, any date after that would work for most, if that's the path we go down, that is. *cheers!*
</font>

Samsam, my mum used to add marmite in my porridge when i was a baby and i slurp it up. So i bought a small bot and tried on my girl. She is fine with or without so i didn't add in subsequently cos its a little salty tough.. But u can try on yr girl but not too much, its just for the taste and see if she is keen on porridge. Personally, i like the taste of marmite! hee

I love pine garden lychee martini! Im thinking of ordering from them. You can try to buy a few slices of each flavors to see which one u like b4 ordering..

Re: June 09 Birthday Mass 1st Bday Bash
Cassey, i think it sounds like a good idea. Mayb can even try on 3rd or 4th July which is the first weekend after 30th June?

Samsam, my mum used to add marmite in my porridge when i was a baby and i slurp it up. So i bought a small bot and tried on my girl. She is fine with or without so i didn't add in subsequently cos its a little salty tough.. But u can try on yr girl but not too much, its just for the taste and see if she is keen on porridge. Personally, i like the taste of marmite! hee

I love pine garden lychee martini! Im thinking of ordering from them. You can try to buy a few slices of each flavors to see which one u like b4 ordering..

Re: June 09 Mass 1st Bday Bash
Cassey, i think it sounds like a good idea. Mayb can even try on 3rd or 4th July which is the first weekend after 30th June?

Straw cup:
I managed to intro the straw cup to S!
happy.gif
It's just been 2 days, but so far so good. She takes in too much water sometimes and chokes a bit, or sometimes water dribbles out of her mouth, but I believe she will eventually learn how to control it. She's super keen to use the cup, but maybe it's just the novelty of it for now... *cross fingers*

Skyla's 1st birthday:
Cake ordered 1mth+ ago hehe. Goody bags and goody bag contents also ordered liao, items arrived 2wks ago, I just haven't collected. Didn't order balloons though, cos it seemed so troublesome to rent helium tank to inflate them, and if go to florist or party stores to inflate, inflation charges for normal latex balloons don't seem cheap anyway. Will probably get helium pre-inflated balloons from one of the shops. Still need to get a no. 1 candle, and think about what food to serve/order.

Superbee, thanks for the heads up about SKP! I only know them for disposables, didn't think of them for candles. My downstairs got 1 branch hehe, shall go ask!

Samsam, I give S mozzarella and organic cheddar. I don't buy sliced/shredded cheese, I buy those that come in a block. No reason, I'm just funny like that haha. I find it easier to cut a chunk so she can hold in her hand comfortably. So far S prefers the mozz, cos it's milder tasting. But having said that, she loves the cheese sauce that I prepare for her, which contains cheddar and pecorino, so go figure. PG Cakes is at AMK I think, can walk in and buy slices to try. Maybe can go to Feb/Mar threads to ask them for feedback, since they would have hosted their kids' birthday parties already
happy.gif

Creamer/Samsam, maybe you guys can start a June thread bulk purchase for PG cakes. Think bbaugustine was keen too...

June 09 Baby First Birthday Party:
As Cassey mentioned, I came across Mar/Apr/May mummies (don't remember which mth) planning to hold their combined bash/gathering in the month after all their kids' birthday. Our thread is the June thread right, so most of our babies are born May-June, so holding it on any weekend in this period is bound to clash with a couple of babies' parties. Thought holding it in early July might be good, so everyone gets the opportunity to attend (if still got other engagements, then boh bian liao). Creamer's suggestion of 3rd/4th Jul sounds good! But I'm only suggesting hor...
happy.gif

Tubbymummy, hmm make me tempted to start the straw soon.. hee. Rent helium is a hassle unless doing alot, choose those preinflated ones will be much easier.

Re: PG cakes
Bulk purchase cheaper huh? Hmm.. mayb i can ask if there is. Will update here.

yup, shall we have a bash late june or early jul preferably sunday? by then all of us would have done celebrating n also means sch hols over. less demand for bookings etc.

deco packages r quite pricy, mainly coz of its helium balloons n require transportation. I also sourcing for deco.. n others.. headache.

any mummies giving soy fm as advised by doctor? do u alternate with other fm or give purely soy fm? aisha appetite is getting better, eating a lot of porridge n now can feel the weight when carry her.

thanks mummies for the reassurance. kaelyn's red spots has subsided... only those on her thighs r still there. but she has not been drinking well since she recovered, guess it's a phase they go through. she used to drink 200ml at one go in the afternoon and b4 bed, but now she barely finishes 100ml... i think she is really teething, i applied detinox teething gel on her pacifier, since she refuse to open her mouth and it seems to help...

bday bash in early jul sounds good... i think that's a good suggestion... PG cakes r good? then i shall go sample...
happy.gif

anyone been to the east coast chalets before? any reviews? thinking of booking 1 for kaelyn's bday celebration...

June Bday bash
i'm most likely alright with any date on wkend but just curious y aren't we celebrating beginning of the mth cos ppl tend to celebrate early not late and we have more babies EDD june born in May than July. I prefer a sat cos sun next day work very tiring..
5th july is a schd holiday cos 4th is youth day. if so not sure if any peak charge on that wkend.

June 09 Baby First Birthday Party:

Date:
a) 28th May(vesak day-PH)
b) 29th May
c) 30th May
Time: open for sugg
Venue: open for sugg

1. ecmom + baby Cayden
2. serene22 + hb + Sofie
3. superbee + hb + danelle
4. createjoy + hb + Jayden (vote 29 may)

Fatmom
jayden is only tking his 2nd jab lor so late.. 10th still haven tken 2nd jab. i thought the 3rd jab is after 1?

June Bdae Bash
Cratejoy ~ I think those bb who birthday fall on the beginning of Jun will most prob celebrate their bdae during end May so we suggested having a bash in 1st week of jul in order for those mummies &amp; babies to join the bash.

PG cake
I like their lychee martini. Thinking to get either from ecreative or PG. I think their 2 tier cake so nice but we got to provide them with the figures topples for them to display on the cake depends on wat theme u choose.

Tubby~
U r so well prepared for S’s birthday, I still haven order any stuffs..another 1.5mths to go..

Dovey
I think it’s quite difficult to book a chalet now cos their bdae happen to be in jun holiday..maybe u can try call them to ask

Teeth
Mummies juz wanted to ask if any of ur bb’s teeth have gap in between?? K’s top front 2 teeth have a 1mm gap in between dunno will they close up when she grow older?? Or is it normal??

Kikismom, haha i also like the lychee martini! If 2 tier heard can have 2 flavors too. For PG, yup gotta provide the figures topples to them.

Teeth: i didn't realise if got gap or not, i tot these baby teeth will all drop off to make way for adult teeth when they are 6-7years old? So nevermind for now ba..

Morning mummies.

re: cheese
thanks for the info sharing. i seldom eat cheese. Got to find out from NTUC the cream cheese, mild cheddar and mozzarella ..so many types of cheese..faint..
happy.gif

Cassey, Tubby~ i think dangerious lei if give small cube and let baby hold n eat..if swallow, will choke? will the cheese melt immediately in mouth?

Re: PG cake
ya..i heard alot saying that their lychee martini nice.even never try before..think not bad la. Their website is currently under construction so can not view the cake design.

Creamer
i never try Marmite before. But i still remember the Marmite advertisement on tv ...haha
Will buy a small bottle n let him try.

Dovey
i am thinking to book the downtown eat costa sands chalet. have checked online yesterday. must book 2 nights. for NTUC member the package 3 days 2 nights is sgd250.
If want to book east coast chalet have to book ealier..peak season.

Styliciously
doc advised to give friso soy fm for 2 weeks when my boy having diarrHEA. we only give him soy fm untill he is fully recoverd.

OOps my boy is wake up liao...he is crawling to my pc now...

the forum seems to be more quiet recently.

I'm keen on the mass bd party too. but end june or early july, i'm going HK with my hubby and Trey. so I don't think we will be able to join le.

ecmom: cayden's bd is same as trey's right? 8th of June.

createjoy: how are things for you now? got better or not?

baby development: Trey has been busy crawling around. Yesterday was sleeping over at my mom's. the moment i reached my mom's from work, Trey chase me all over the house and giggle all the way. so adorable. he has been standing up on his own while holding on to us recently. once he thinks he is stable, he let go of his hands and stood all by himself for a few seconds. my mom says this is a sign that he will be walking very soon. didn't latch him totally for 3 days straight now. so happy. and last night is the first nite he slept all the way through till morning! surprised! i think could be becos we nvr overplay with him. back at my home. my in-laws will always play with him, then at night i will suffer... he will have nightmares and cry very fiercely a few times in the night...

yogurt: can't find the yogaplait for 6mths anywhere... seems like everywhere also sold out... give up liao.. think i will introduce him yogaplait for 1 yr+ when he turns 1.

Hong Kong: first time travelling with a bb. can anyone give me advise on what i need to do and prepare? Never been to HK. How is it like there?

cod liver oil: anyone going to introduce this to their bb when they hit 1 or already eating it now?

disrupted sleep,
creamer- hey, good to hear G has been sleeping fine.. know what, my girl Marilyn has been sleeping ok for the past few nights.. she slept ard 9pm+ and then probably stirred around for awhile at 1a.m., have to pat her to sleep, and she managed to sleep till 4a.m. for water or milk feed. then continue her sleep till the early morning ard 7a.m.+

well, fingers crossed and hope it will continue this way, tho' we figured the disrupted sleep may renew itself till the next devt milestones... hahhaha!! but i'm thankful enu' to catch up with some good hours of sleep...:)

shifting the blame to "teething" doesn't seem appropriate as we still can't see any teeth... Marilyn is still toothless. :)

doveyc,
glad that Kaelyn 's red spots are subsiding! happy for you!! yeah, could be teething and hopefully, the discomfort will go away soon.

maryg,
good to know that Trey is crawling well and fast! I'm planning to introduce cod liver oil after 1-year old as what the instructions has stated.

tubbymummy,
yeah- u are very well prepared for S's birthday. makes me realised i hv been procrastinating and better start the ball rolling! seems so many things to do eh... I seem more excited looking ard for her birthday dress ...HAHAH!!

Pine Garden,
I heard quite a fair bit about Pine Garden, walked past the shop afew times but never tried their cakes.. maybe i should also buy a few pieces and try, esp. the lychee martini..

Catering,
any good recommendations? Am thinking of Neo Garden.. any feedback abt them?

Venue,
we were thinking of downtown east chalet but the dates that we wanted are fully booked... so DoveyC, you need to book early as it's peak june holis. most probably, we will use the function room at my PIL's place.

Selling 1 unopen GNC Childlife Essential Fatty Acids Natural Butterscotch flavor.
Expire date: 23 Oct 2010

For infants 6 month old up to 12yrs old kids.

Product detail: http://www.childlife.net/node/53/

Original price: $ 43.50
Selling cheap now: $ 35

Pls PM me if u keen. Collect at my blk (hougang). Thanks!

Fat Mom - will contact you again soon. Thanks!!

Crawling
My baby started crawling quite abit last couple of days, and i thot it was really fun and interesting ..

Oh the other day i found her standing up at the edge of her cot when i went to her room to pick her up in the morning. I was too anxious that she might fall that i forgot to snap a pix! Should have done so!

Pine Garden
i like their Black Forest and Orange Zest Chocolate. I was thinking of getting a Pine Garden cake too, still havent decide. Do they do cartoon character cake? Cos the last time i tried was like a few years ago, and at that time i do not really care about cartoon character cake!
happy.gif

FlashCards
May i know what is good? Has any one heard of Glenn Doman cards? What is the difference between the Doman's cards and all other cards out there in the market? Cos the GD ones are really expensive compared to others. Anyone has any idea?

kikismom, I'm very KS hor? Wahahaha... so unlike me! When I booked the cake, the bakery hadn't even decided if they want to be open that weekend, cos it's Vesak Day long weekend (I plan to hold celebration on 29th May). They had to make a decision on the spot whether they wanna take my biz or not haha... Felt a bit bad, but then again, I'm paying for the cake wor, not say take for free. Then for ordering from OTC, an Apr mummy was organising spree, she asked if I wanted anything, so I just ordered hehe. Btw, K's teeth got gap should be nevermind right? It'll just mean there'll be enough space for the bigger permanent teeth in future...?

Samsam, don't be fooled by PG cakes website, it's <u>permanently</u> "under construction" haha. Just email them, they will forward you pics of their cakes. As for cheese, I don't cut into cubes, I give her a chunk, maybe the size of a fish finger. She'll gnaw at it and bits will come off. If I were to feed her by popping straight into her mouth (cos I maybe we're outside and I don't want a mess), I'll give it to her in pieces about the size of a puff or smaller. So far no choking.

bbmarilyn, I was just searching for her birthday dress yesterday! Hehe... Didn't buy anything, but saw a few that I liked. Will look around some more before I commit to anything. I'm usually a very bad procrastinator, so this birthday thing is probably the most KS I've ever been haha!

Haiyoh, S is now sitting in her exersaucer having a look of concentration. That can only mean one thing.....

Here are some sample pics of Pine Gardens' cakes. Not promoting for them in any way, but since some of you are interested, thought I'd just post a few pics that they emailed to me. You guys can go email them directly for more pics
happy.gif

3821428.jpg
3821429.jpg

3821402.jpg
3821403.jpg

3821404.jpg
3821405.jpg

TubbyMummy – THANKS for sharing the pixs. Yeah they are pretty. Ooh I hope they have smaller ones. Will go email them. I am on their mailing list actually. I just need a small cake for 10 of us. Will just cut cake with 2 different groups – my family and my in-laws. And prob cut with some close friends (just for fun).

Anyways, dont need to feel KS. It is good to be organised! Prepare early so no last min rush!

TubbyM~
Thanks for the pix..I'm celebrating K's bdae on the 29th May too :p..U make me panic now I still yet to do any planning..

Creamer/TubbyM~
Teeth
Dunno lei cos they say even when the adult teeth grow there'll still be gap in between cos they will grow back to the same spot..

New Mom
I bought the elmo cake &amp; cupcake from cupcake divinity before. I muz say that the cake look very nice but the cake is too sweet that my take..

i just checked the east coast chalets, all booked out!
sad.gif
guess have to quickly decide with the husband where we should go and quickly book it!

bbmarilyn, i catered from neo garden for makan at my parent's place for my wedding, good reviews from my relatives... the choc eclair was really good! *thumbs up*

samsam, i think a lot of places require 2 nights leh... we might not even stay the night, so a bit wasted... which weekend u plan to book? can we split the 2 nights huh? erm... but do they provide room service or not? i.e. cleaning of the rooms after the first night...

maryG,
trey is 8th baby? yes, yes, Cayden born 8th. hi5 we found another 8th baby.

creamer,
Genieve's also 8th June baby right?

June Bdae Bash
I'm find with July celebrate tho more mummies can join.

I'm the super KS one, start buying Cayden's party stuff since last sept :p but now still not yet done the prep.

wonder whether to get cake from Pine Garden(had very bad experience with them b4) or bake one myself.

New Mom, I'm sure they do a smaller cake, prob 1kg, which should be enough for 10pax I think. I'm just inviting friends over. Wanted to do it outside, like book a venue or something, but I only have a few close friends &amp; their kids, seems so "kua zhang" to book venue haha! But I didn't want the hassle of cleaning up my house lah... Now still not sure how. Chalet also all booked (as per Dovey's post).

kikismom, you'll be celebrating at home, or...?

ecmom, wah buying since last Sep? You win!
biggrin.gif

Anyone tried Ecreative's buffet catering before? Looking at their mini high tea menu.

<font color="cc3399"> Kyle speed-walked with his push toy today!!! I was so thrilled I took a video and am loading it up on fb as I type!
happy.gif

Samsam, I think you know your baby best. If your kid can mash small pieces of bread, puffs, biscuits, whatever, chances are: (s)he'll be ok. Just stick to softer cheeses. Kyle and Skyla are good at mashing things with their gums so we have no qualms giving them little cubes. The waitstaff at a restaurant we went to today was surprised to see him "forking" sizeable chunks of watermelon and dragon fruit. She exclaimed "Such a big piece!? Are you sure?!" By that time, he had already eaten everything but the final 5 pieces lor. So yup, I was sure! *chuckle*

Tubbym~, sorry I 'announced' that post-June bash thingie before you could mention it. Just that I saw ppl starting to 'register' and thought I'd put in a note before anything got confirmed. You are SERIOUSLY prepared for Skyla's party. Goodness me... no pressure on other mums throwing bashes and your guests, huh?

I LIKE THE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE cake!!!
happy.gif
So sweet... Kekeke... Don't think my little sumo will be impressed tho

ecmum, WHOA! Started prep so early and BAKE CAKE FOR HIM yourself???! You mean with decorations and the works?
Oh my... Maybe we can order from you instead of Pine Garden! *kekeke*
</font>

Tubbym~, Cassey, my boy got 4 teeth now. He like to eat nestle graduate puff and wont get choke. But when we give him fruits, he will bite a big chunk and might get choke easily.
btw, cassey ,yr son is Kyle , who is Skyla? Yr daughter??

Thanks Tubbym~ for the PG cake pic. so nice the cakes. Same with New Mom i only need a small cake just for family members. Still not sure whether want to invite frens or not. still thinking ..
happy.gif

wow. Ecmom even know to bake cake..how i wish i know to do baking..always thinking to learn for the manggo pudding, cupcake, cheese cake,....so that next time i can make for husband n kids.

Bbmarilyn, Tubbym~ Never try for Neo garden nor Ecreative's buffet catering but have seen their brochure before.
I catered Liang Food Caterer for my baby full month. their service is good n the charges is reasonable. The food is average.
http://www.catering.com.sg/buffet_promotion.php

Dovey, i want to book downtown east chalet on 18/6. yesterday i checked online still available le but do not have room service de..maybe u can consider the pasir ris costa sands resort..see still available not??

I have yet start brushing my boy's teeth. He got 2 top n 2 bottom teeth. How to clean bb's teeth? cannot use tooth brush yet right?

recently my boy has become very active. He tends to knock himself against furniture almost everday..so tiring take care of him now. got to pay full attention.

Sam Sam,
ooh.. like that I prolly can keep some of the soy milk for in case coz got 2 small tin of sample. She's poo-ing better now but still abt 3 times a day. All the while been on BM and abt 2 FM feed day.

kikismom,
Aisha also got gap btw top front two teeth and its very obvious. both teeth are quite big compared to be first daugther's teeth when growing out and her fifth teeth on the right of front two teeth also got slight gap. hopefully it will grow out nicely when all teeth are out. Always say she got Madonna teeth! my mum claim her permanent teeth are gonna be small since her baby teeth are big, relatively.

wah.. finally some discussion about party planning and birthday cakes. Nice nice cakes.

ops, mummies I still don't know how to bake yet, it my dream to bake a cake for my family member, want to attend class to learn. stil hesitate as my house got no oven.

Tubbymummy,
Yeh I win heehee. It all bcoz I always last min and crop up things so this time want to start early, who know still have lots have not finalised. juz ordered some goodies, next need to do the pinata. wish me good luck

Cassey,
Yah, wanna bake one for him if I manage to get an oven.
I DIY a cake for my girl last mth, happy playing with icing sugar/fondant, I really love them, the effect is so much nicer. I lost all the photo of the ‘party’, tryingt o get from my guess, will upload to ‘show off’ later hee.

Re: Buffet caterer:
Rasel Food Fusion – engaged for Elisha’s full mth, food is fantastic. Good review from friends
Katong Catering– engaged for Elisha’s 1st Bday and Cayden’s full mth, food is good but small portions
Purple sage – my friend engaged them for their wedding, food is not bad, they allow to order diff type of food. e.g. if you have 60guess can order 30pxs of Chinese and 30pxs of western. Set up is nice too.
Neo Garden – Attended my friend boy small party, food is nice but no warmer maybe due to small order.
Water-rise – Latest caterer I tried, food is good, deco is superb. Most prob engage them for Cayden’s party.

Re: teeth
Cayden got no teeth yet thought he drool a lot few mths back, he also keep bit on things. Try to feel his gum, found nothing, bit worried, wonder will I have a no teeth Birthday Boy.

Price hunting at Bugis Stores,
this afternoon, myself and Ahnetsan went to the 3 stores that used to be located at concourse, and now along Middle Road.. did some comparison in the variety-range and pricing.

to our surprise, tho' they are located next to one another, their price can be big difference for the same-type of item, eg: metallic balloons, two stores tag them at S$12 for 100 pcs, the other store tag them almost 2-3 times more expensive... and when ask why is it so expensive, she claimed that they are from USA.. hmmm...

both of us are quite comfy with the service and price range for this particular store- AZ Gift &amp; Trading. (right Ahnetsan?) . they are also ok to give discount if we buy more items. ( i brought my printout copy from online store Balloons paradise and prices are comparable).

to my best memory, the retail price are as follows:
1) metallic ballons- $12 for 100 balloons
2) foil ballon (18")- $8 (including helium)
3) customised birthday banner (that u can fix in the birthday boy/ girl's name)- $15 ?
4) blowouts- $3.90 for 6pcs
5)treat bags - range from $2 (for 20 pcs) to $5 (have quite a variety of themed-treat bags to choose from)
6) invitation cards (range from $3.90 onwards)
7) Paper cups/ plates - range from $4.50 (10 pcs), depending on the theme.

Pine Garden,
Good news for those who are planning to order from Pine garden- we got to know another mummy there and coincidentally, she's from SMH-April thread and is getting stuff for her baby boy's 1-yr old birthday this Sunday, and she was sharing with us that we can e-mail to Pine gardens and indicate we are from SMH and will be entitled to 10% discount! The contact person from Pine Garden is Ms Shu Hui. It seems like the 10% discount is valid till June'10.

Pine garden,
oh, the April-mummy will let myself and Ahnetsan know the contact person's e-mail address and will update u all again.

Note that if u walk-in and order from the store, there's no 10% discount, even if u mention u are from SMH-thread.

i've booked the chalet at costa sands, pasir ris for 2 nights... quickly booked it yday night, in case they get snapped up!

tubbymummy, i only checked the east cost chalets yday, and yes all booked out! u gotta b quick if u want a venue outside of home, cos of school hols...

thanks for the info, bbmarilyn...
happy.gif

hello bbmarilyn,

here's the mummy you're talking reporting! hehe...

I've sent you and ahnetsan the mail... the point of contact is Shihui... v helpful lady.

Also, i bought the deco for bb bear liao... if you guys will like to borrow the deco from me in june, pls feel free to drop me an email @ the one which I gave you yday

ecmom: hahaha! hi5! i remembered cos yr mom or mil asked me during the botanical garden's picnic about Trey's Bd.

Poko1: wow! Twins! How did you manage? Double hi5!

Hi all,
A suggestion. Why don't we list our precious darling's bd here? Allow me to start the ball rolling.

June Babies Birth Dates:

1) Trey - 8th June
2)
3)
4)

maryg,
haha i dunno leh. he everyday wk up with dry mucus all over his nose. on off cough. like never have a clean break of clear good health for a week. i wonder if his jab will be delay on 27th apr again.. sigh.. the doddle poll for the photography postpone again cos he still not that well n hb is very busy. he just left for KL for meeting today.

i kinda of sian man. everyday rush home cant decide to let jayden tk nap or not. sometimes 6+ he slp 10 then can slp again which i dont like. i hope he slp ard 8+ 9. but dont let him nap 7+ he start cranky. sigh the worse thing is he everyday wk up early even on wkend 6+ 7 wk up i so slpy. then after busy cooking on wkend for him i no time or dun feel like slping accumulated i feel so tired these days...
I feel so disconnect w hb too. he's having cough slp next door (i happy in a way i get the whole bed haha) but the feeling is weird like we just exchange a few conversation rdg Jayden cos he cme hm late, after that i slp. wkend he slp till aftern i awake early in the morn heart balance that everyone enjoying slp at home till at least 10... sigh i wonder if i will have courage to try 2nd one as planned after Jayden reach 18mths.

tubbymummy,
wow, you are fast ar!! haha. thanks for the beautiful pine garden pics.

bbmarilyn,
haha so fast you post liao.
happy.gif
me jus saw gina's email.
happy.gif

btw, the chalet i booked is pasir ris costa sands. nt aloha. my hb corrected me last night. so im nt sure abt the catering whether its ok to bring in outside caterer or must use theirs?
wat's the annabelle something website which gina gave us ytd? the recipes thing?

haha ur memory solid sia. all i can remb was the metallic balloons. the other prices i sort of mixed them all up. haha. so now thinking of whether to use blue theme or colourful theme or bear theme...

BIG HELLO TO GINA!!!
heehee
happy.gif
it was great knowing and talking to you ytd at the shops. so excited for you, im sure tis sunday will be the most memorable day for you!
happy.gif
going to email PG soon! btw, u din attach the attachments right? im like 70% sure im gg to order from PG. haha...

DOVEY!! you also booked costa sands! which date did u book? u book the 2 storeys one wif one room?

re: tofu
anyone who has given tofu to bb can tell me wat to combine wif tofu? i've bot organic uni tofu, but i dunno wat other vege i can combine it wif to give to J.
is it tofu wif carrots or tofu wif spinach or tofu wif pumpkin? or wat ar? thanks ar.

re: bday bash,
im with cassey and tubbymummy on having mass bday bash in early july. im planning J's bday on 28th may or 29th may. so late may is definitely out. i guess early july will be an excellent suggestion cos all the june babies will be celebrating bday the whole of june right?
happy.gif

hi mommies - my previous post are pixs of cakes designs i got from Pine Garden. Unfortuntely i can upload some others - 3d barbie, bib, etc.

If you wish you can PM me i can forward you what PG sent to me. Mine is a girl, so i asked for girly designs.

Ooo... the cakes looks lovely! esp the pooh one... tks newmom. I PM u...

ahnet, mine is the 1 storey type...

Sorry, can I suggest that we include our nicks in SMH for the below? i v blur one...

June Babies Birth Dates:

1) Trey (maryg) - 8th June
2) Jayden (createjoy) - 3rd June
3) Jarius (ahnetsan) - 4th June
4) Kaelyn (dovey) - 23rd June
5)

Hello girls,just dropping by to let you know that I delivered Baby Oliver this morning at 8.21am at TMC.Natural with epi.Even though he's 36 weeks (borderline premmie),he's a good size 3kg so no NICU for him.yay!So tired now....Will talk to you guys soon.BTW, please do keep Sophie and I in for the June 09 babies birthday bash.I'll definitely be done with confinement so will love to meet up with you guys.

Dear all, I'm helping a friend in selling Formula Milk at Wholesale prices. The info are as follows, some are ready stock and some need to preorder. Pls contact me at 97932771 if anyone is keen ya, thks!
happy.gif

Friso 1 (900g) $31 Netherlands
Friso 2 (900g) $25 Netherlands
Friso 3 (400g) $10 Netherlands
Friso 4 (400g) $9 Netherlands

Enfalac (400g) $16 Netherlands
Enfapro (400g) $16 Netherlands
Enfagrow (400g) $12 Netherlands
Enfakid (400g) $11 Netherlands

Nan Pro2 (400g) $12 Switzerland
Nan HA2 (400g) $15 Switzerland

Similac Stage 2 (400g) $15